McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 am

Post by McGriddle »

NOO!!! lol poor Iecerint. Well how do we know if the investigation came up clean?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:33 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:*points a finger at Almaster*

MURDERER
*Shrug* I do what I can.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

Almaster, we are guiding your shot today, you know that right?

@McGriddle: the commander doesn't say anything if he gets innocent. For his benefit, he should expect to see the pool have 12 townies-3 scums=9 townies- dead seacore=8 townies*3=24 -8 standardized votes - ~4 night actions -1 lynch= 11 points in the pool + his bonus. If the commander has significantly fewer than 11 + his bonus, like 6 fewer or worse, he should claim and tell us to lynch Cruciare. Otherwise, we supposose that he is innocent, even confirmedly so.

Almaster we are guiding your shot today, we told you that remember? If you shoot someone without the town asking you to we will hurt you.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Actually, I was a one-shot vigilante. I have no further shots. I am now effectively VT.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:26 am

Post by bv310 »

Then why in the hell did you waste it? What use is it shooting a random townie?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

Almaster, why didn't you tell us you were a one-shot yesterday?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Fate »

FOS: Almaster

Yeah, well now that he's just a vanilla that killed randomly yesterday, we can lynch him right?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:30 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@pops - Vig's are pretty powerful. I hoped the mafia would use their NK on me (an effective vanilla townie) so our other PR's would be protected. Obviously, they did not take the bait.

@bv - I have never played as Vig before, I didn't want to sit around lest I lose my shot, Seacore seemed like a reasonable target, and so I used it. You can call it a bad move all you want, but what's done is done.

@ fate - your FOS is extremely hot-tempered and not well-thought out. The mafia NK'd last night. That means you are proposing that I am either "Mafia-with-multiple-kills-per-round, some of which are daykills" or "Daykilling serial killer who can choose whether to kill or not and is revealed as the shooter." Both of these possibilities are ludicrous - the probabilities of them existing in a game that appears to be pretty normal (e.g., no bastard modding) are practically zero. Be logical.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

k, right answer.
"Well, I..."
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by McGriddle »

AlmasterGM wrote:@pops - Vig's are pretty powerful. I hoped the mafia would use their NK on me (an effective vanilla townie) so our other PR's would be protected. Obviously, they did not take the bait.

@bv - I have never played as Vig before, I didn't want to sit around lest I lose my shot, Seacore seemed like a reasonable target, and so I used it. You can call it a bad move all you want, but what's done is done.

@ fate - your FOS is extremely hot-tempered and not well-thought out. The mafia NK'd last night. That means you are proposing that I am either "Mafia-with-multiple-kills-per-round, some of which are daykills" or "Daykilling serial killer who can choose whether to kill or not and is revealed as the shooter." Both of these possibilities are ludicrous - the probabilities of them existing in a game that appears to be pretty normal (e.g., no bastard modding) are practically zero. Be logical.
Well it seems a little fishy that they didn't take the bate.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

McGriddle wrote:Well it seems a little fishy that they didn't take the bate.
*bait.

And yes, clearly.

Anyway, content-wise (woah, when was the last time anyone mentioned that!) McGriddle and JR's posts yesterday were of pretty poor quality.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by McGriddle »

AlmasterGM wrote:
McGriddle wrote:Well it seems a little fishy that they didn't take the bate.
*bait.

And yes, clearly.

Anyway, content-wise (woah, when was the last time anyone mentioned that!) McGriddle and JR's posts yesterday were of pretty poor quality.
OMGUS after I placed suspicion on you.

It's fishy from our POV, you are obviously not town-aligned. Why wouldn't scum want to kill you?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

McGriddle wrote:OMGUS after I placed suspicion on you.

It's fishy from our POV, you are obviously not town-aligned. Why wouldn't scum want to kill you?
It's not OMGUS because your posts are actually bad (I iso'd and half of them were just like, "lol sup guyz") and your suspicion of me is entirely unfounded. It has NOTHING to do with actual play and is predicated entirely on my Seacore shot, which makes me prob-town not prob-scum (once again, refer to the two possibilities for me as scum, they are both outlandish).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Fate »

The possibility of you being day-killing SK is not outlandish.
So yeah, saying it twice won't make it any more unlikely.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by bv310 »

I've seen daykilling Mafia before, when town had a lot of strong PRs, so that can't be off the table either.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Fate »

Hmmmmmmmm!!!

You know what? This pseudo-investigations are AWESOME.

Why?

Because if no commander comes forward with a guilty... we can assume Elscouta is innocent. Of course it should be taken with some salt, but it is good for PoE at D2 at least.

We get an innocent without a "cop" needing to come forward! Hail! Anyway let's move this day forward.

FoS:
McG for lynch. He calls Almaster "obviously not town-aligned" (when I did it before it was for reaction fishing, btw)

Burn Candidates:
Bv130/J.R. Can't read either of these guys.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:20 am

Post by McGriddle »

Fate wrote:Hmmmmmmmm!!!

You know what? This pseudo-investigations are AWESOME.

Why?

Because if no commander comes forward with a guilty... we can assume Elscouta is innocent. Of course it should be taken with some salt, but it is good for PoE at D2 at least.

We get an innocent without a "cop" needing to come forward! Hail! Anyway let's move this day forward.

FoS:
McG for lynch. He calls Almaster "obviously not town-aligned" (when I did it before it was for reaction fishing, btw)

Burn Candidates:
Bv130/J.R. Can't read either of these guys.
The bolded above is COMPLETE bullshit. You are covering your ass so badly.

I am not following anything you say, I have my own judgements, and I believe he is obviously not town. Why else would mafia keep him alive at the risk of them being daykilled by him?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Fate »

Because he used his shot near randomly D1, and near random shots almost always hit town?

It is possible they want to use his shots to kill town, or (hmmm) push his lynch on the basis of his Seacore shot. Wait, that's what you're doing!?
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 am

Post by McGriddle »

Fate wrote:Because he used his shot near randomly D1, and near random shots almost always hit town?

It is possible they want to use his shots to kill town, or (hmmm) push his lynch on the basis of his Seacore shot. Wait, that's what you're doing!?
OR that he used his shot to kill town and wanted it to look as if he were doing it completely random. This is a game of deception, and if you can't grasp that then you will surely lose the majority of your games.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

fhqwhgads
fhqwhgads
Goon
fhqwhgads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by fhqwhgads »

AlmasterGM wrote: Actually, I was a one-shot vigilante. I have no further shots. I am now effectively VT.
At least that was useful...
bv310 wrote:I've seen daykilling Mafia before, when town had a lot of strong PRs, so that can't be off the table either.
Especially if we consider daykilling using CP.
Fate wrote:Because he used his shot near randomly D1, and near random shots almost always hit town?
But scum shots will most definitely hit town. This is null.

I do believe that we should heed Elscouta's warning that no news does not clear him as a townie. If there are roles that, as he alluded can manipulate CP, we should also consider that some roles can interfere with the commander's ability.
Avoiding votes by means of the spelling of my name.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

fhqwhgads wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote: Actually, I was a one-shot vigilante. I have no further shots. I am now effectively VT.
At least that was useful...
bv310 wrote:I've seen daykilling Mafia before, when town had a lot of strong PRs, so that can't be off the table either.
Especially if we consider daykilling using CP.
But scum shots will most definitely hit town. This is null.

I do believe that we should heed Elscouta's warning that no news does not clear him as a townie. If there are roles that, as he alluded can manipulate CP, we should also consider that some roles can interfere with the commander's ability.
It doesn't totally clear him, but it certainly raises the threshold of suspicion needed to lynch him quite a bit.
"Well, I..."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by Fate »

No thoughts on who to lynch/burn today Pops? Fwhg?

I think we can leave Almaster alone for the moment. I ceratainly don't want to leave him until endgame where he can post: "LOLZ SUCKER DAY KILLING SK FTW I HAVE MOAR SHOTS!" And win.

Wait. Cobalt is in this game? WHERE THE HELL ARE J00!?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Mod can you prod Cobalt?

Been almost 10 days since his last post.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm prodding J.R and cobalt.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”