UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:54 am

Post by UNOwen »

Right there on that particular post?

I don't want to lose the game because I assumed that kdowns being defeatist is scum when I've tried that assumption twice this game and failed.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:02 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 5004, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: The following sequence of events, in my opinion, makes me obvious town.

GL becomes treasurer
I tell GL to WIFOM using lots of money or no money, and never to partially fund ANYONE.
GL's treasury gets attacked by a scum power.
I know this happened because I was fully funded for 80, reduced down to 49.
When GL announced this in thread, I went "how much? Do you know?" as a way to "slip" accidentally that I wasn't funded.
Sheep gets shot.

In my mind, this means on thing. Scum were afraid of multiple people being funded last night and used a power to sabotage across the board because they couldn't kill all the townies who had powers, and that I might have been in the crosshairs except for me faking not being funded and being on a slightly weaker role than cop.

Additionally it was my advice to GL to wifom how much money got used that put us in an okay position here. GL apparently only funded me.

More or less how GL and I played yesterday reads very much as town to me for both of us and put us in a position to possibly win. I think GL is obv town at this point to me, even above where I am.
LLD do you think this post provides enough context that there would be no further questions on what happened with the treasury last night from someone who wasn't at the committee?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 5176, UNOwen wrote:
In post 5004, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: The following sequence of events, in my opinion, makes me obvious town.

GL becomes treasurer
I tell GL to WIFOM using lots of money or no money, and never to partially fund ANYONE.
GL's treasury gets attacked by a scum power.
I know this happened because I was fully funded for 80, reduced down to 49.
When GL announced this in thread, I went "how much? Do you know?" as a way to "slip" accidentally that I wasn't funded.
Sheep gets shot.

In my mind, this means on thing. Scum were afraid of multiple people being funded last night and used a power to sabotage across the board because they couldn't kill all the townies who had powers, and that I might have been in the crosshairs except for me faking not being funded and being on a slightly weaker role than cop.

Additionally it was my advice to GL to wifom how much money got used that put us in an okay position here. GL apparently only funded me.

More or less how GL and I played yesterday reads very much as town to me for both of us and put us in a position to possibly win. I think GL is obv town at this point to me, even above where I am.
LLD do you think this post provides enough context that there would be no further questions on what happened with the treasury last night from someone who wasn't at the committee?
Not wholy sure what you're asking me here, can you restate?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:10 am

In post 5175, UNOwen wrote: Right there on that particular post?

I don't want to lose the game because I assumed that kdowns being defeatist is scum when I've tried that assumption twice this game and failed.
I meant in general, mostly the vibes I was getting was your SK interactions.

like, I'm with you on the KDowns stuff, as my most recent posts have indicated. Like... right now my belief and I think yours are the same. KDowns is just caught scum and anti-spewing.

But if I'm wrong, I want a chance to see that and course correct?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:21 am

Post by UNOwen »

Oh right, my interactions with SK are that I think he's scum and I'm trying to work out if Bingle/kdowns/SleepyKrew is just the latest reasonable sounding team but this time it's right or if there's a trick because they don't seem to have made much of an attempt to direct this day in any specific direction, when in theory they only need one townie to get it wrong for a win.

And from the perspective of Sleepy and Alisae I presume there would be questions about the funding situation i.e. why did GuiltyLion not fund the cop, what is the exact details of the sabotage. But maybe it's clear enough from what's been posted in thread idk.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:31 am

In post 5179, UNOwen wrote: Oh right, my interactions with SK are that I think he's scum and I'm trying to work out if Bingle/kdowns/SleepyKrew is just the latest reasonable sounding team but this time it's right or if there's a trick because they don't seem to have made much of an attempt to direct this day in any specific direction, when in theory they only need one townie to get it wrong for a win.

And from the perspective of Sleepy and Alisae I presume there would be questions about the funding situation i.e. why did GuiltyLion not fund the cop, what is the exact details of the sabotage. But maybe it's clear enough from what's been posted in thread idk.
Ah, I see.

so you're asking me "do you think that the version of events from the council PT was specific enough that people who are proportedly not able to see that PT because they're town would be content not asking clarifying questions to get to the bottom of it?"

If that's the question, I think... possibly yes. I am... not concise when I speak, if you haven't gotten that from me yet. I talk around points because English is a dual first language for me and while I'm comfortable with it I sometimes worry I'm not being wholy... clear?

So I'll say a lot of things until people get what I'm pointing at. I think there is enough info there and enough people confirmed the outcome I described was not false for people to go "okay that's just the events that occured" yeah.

As for "they only need one townie wrong for a win" consider what happens if the world is indeed SK/Bingle/Kdowns, right?

They need 1 townie to flip. I don't think anyone on that scumteam has any illusions about being able to push onto GL or I, they're being DENIED Ali by how GL and I are playing, so the only person they could push on is you.

So if that scumteam comes out and pushes on you after being like, well Ali is scum, it forces YOU to self interest vote.

In the world you're imagining, you are both the vote they are most likely to swing, and the only person they can reasonably target with a counter wagon.

And this is true, in my mind, if you're scum and SK is town, or if you and SK are scum and Bingle is town.

and it's why there's been no counter wagon no other profered choice.

Which is why I think KDowns isn't town because tonw KDowns won;t care about Optics, they'll say "okay so it's probably me today, I'm gonna pick someone I think is really scummy and go 1v1 with them"

but that's not happening.

What's happening is 4 town and 2 scum handshaking on a Kdowns death to kick the can down the road and try to win by removing GL and I from the picture which will possibly make Ali more suspicious and eliminatable and put you in a weird spot assumign you're the townie I'm missing from my solve.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:38 am

by the way i know i'm a hypocrite asking this but, you should get your funding done today if possible

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:49 am

Post by UNOwen »

Yeah the argument about why scum would let kdowns die is convincing, I'm reassured.

It'd be better if GuiltyLion answered my Q before I submit funding but not enough that I'm going to wait beyond today.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:57 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 5180, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: so you're asking me "do you think that the version of events from the council PT was specific enough that people who are proportedly not able to see that PT because they're town would be content not asking clarifying questions to get to the bottom of it?"

If that's the question, I think... possibly yes. I am... not concise when I speak, if you haven't gotten that from me yet. I talk around points because English is a dual first language for me and while I'm comfortable with it I sometimes worry I'm not being wholy... clear?
Yep, and I was thinking specifically about my interaction with Sleepy which was trying to get him to make clear how much he understood and he didn't have anything to say on the sabotage at all.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:05 am

In post 5183, UNOwen wrote:
In post 5180, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: so you're asking me "do you think that the version of events from the council PT was specific enough that people who are proportedly not able to see that PT because they're town would be content not asking clarifying questions to get to the bottom of it?"

Yep, and I was thinking specifically about my interaction with Sleepy which was trying to get him to make clear how much he understood and he didn't have anything to say on the sabotage at all.
Let me look back at his posting today with that in mind a bit.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

gahhh sorry for my absence but I am here now and ready to play a lil bit on lunch break, and then definitely gonna give this game some attention tonight
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:16 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 5147, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4992, GuiltyLion wrote: I'm about to go to bed, will think about mech in the morning but the good news is we're only $45 in debt
For the briefest of moments I thought GuiltyLion was indeed a stupid liar face but then I remembered the evil concept of interest.

My current plan is to behave like a responsible treasurer and bankrupt the town. Will confirm choices later tonight or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow.
can you clarify what the role PM said here? mine said we were "$60 in debt" when I had to pay $90
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 5153, UNOwen wrote: GuiltyLion when the sabotage happened did you get a chance to reallocate the budget?
no, basically I submitted funding, once night start happened I got a PM that said the budget was sabotaged by 25%, and that we were forced to still pay the loan in full, and that LLD would receive the remaining $49, and be informed that sabotage had occurred. I am not sure what would have happened if I funded other players too. I assume once the debt was paid off the rest would have been allocated proportionally, but that's conjecture on my part
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:20 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 5186, GuiltyLion wrote: can you clarify what the role PM said here? mine said we were "$60 in debt" when I had to pay $90
:/
Mine doesn't say that. It gives me the full debt amount, interest included.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

hm

tbh I kind of wonder if that's just Shea either making a mistake with my role PM or deciding to word it differently after I had to ask to clarify

I think I mentioned yesterDay that I was gonna ask what the debt was
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4691, GuiltyLion wrote: I think you're right on the second point though, the role pm just said we are $60 in debt, I'll confirm whether that means we need to pay $90
yeah, here
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:27 am

Post by UNOwen »

hm

Why did you ask that question?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:29 am

Post by UNOwen »

Actually never mind, I see why.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Alisae has been prodded
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:47 am

Post by UNOwen »

ANNOUNCEMENT: The budget has been submitted, a masterpiece of good financial governance which will surely put this town on the road to recovery. Rejoice in the knowledge that your taxes have been used wisely!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:49 am

In post 5194, UNOwen wrote: ANNOUNCEMENT: The budget has been submitted, a masterpiece of good financial governance which will surely put this town on the road to recovery. Rejoice in the knowledge that your taxes have been used wisely!
okay, awesome

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:35 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Unowen fully funded me and I’ve got a cop shot
To be clear: quack
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 5161, kdowns wrote: Because we have people here who are stubborn and dead set in their ways and immediately pushing on me because I am an easy target.

I am going to flip town, and the town loses. Simple as that.
And ur just not gonna fight?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 5196, SleepyKrew wrote: Unowen fully funded me and I’ve got a cop shot
Me too!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Bingle »

@LLD I think you’re reading into kdowns disengagement as scum indicative of the people you’re suspicious of erroneously. Like, the anti spew bit makes sense, but it being because there’s no alternative to push for kinda doesn’t. If it’s kdowns Ali uno, for example, kdownsscum doesn’t want to risk the 1v1 with me or skrew despite the other potentially being swayed, because if he loses the 1v1 suddenly there’s a potential miselim that’s much harder to pull off.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”