Post by Fate »

Vote Count

Cogito Ergo Sum (0):
Vi (0):
Rhinox (0):
UncertainKitten (0):
Jahudo (1): Nachomamma
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
GreyICE (5): ToastyToast, Rhinox, Vi, CogitoES, Seraphim (L-2)
ToastyToast (2): Untrod Tripod, GreyICE
Antitown (0):
Kdub (0):
Untrod Tripod (2): Jahudo, Antitown
Seraphim (3): Kdub, Ladyλδ, UncertainKitten
Nachomamma (0):

Not voting:
Trying to go against the flow of all things:

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: Thursday March 24th
Last edited by Fate on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Antitown »

Nachomamma8 wrote:You are Antitown, aren't you?

Ohohohoho.
Mudslinging isn't going to get you out of this one, scum. Try something else.
As life fades away, time continues unceasingly, until all is consumed by darkness.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Sure, I'll do better. A proper wagon analysis. Time to see where this goes.

I'll steal the lists from Vi since I like em (Hell, I stole my wiki page formating, so wouldn't be the first thing :D)

LLD:
*Untrod Tripod
*Antitown
*UncertainKitten
*Cogito Ergo Sum
*Seraphim
*Nachomamma8

Seraphim:
*Kdub
*ToastyToast
*Vi
(*Cogito Ergo Sum)
*GreyICE
*Lady Lambdadelta
*UncertainKitten

GreyICE:
{ToastyToast}
Rhinox
{Vi}
{(CES)}
(Seraphim)

Now lets look at something interesting here. Here's a list of names in common:

LLD&Seraphim

CES

LLD&GI

Seraphim
CES

Seraphim&GI

ToastyToast
Vi
CES

On no one's wagon:

Jahudo
*UT (Effectively UT had a hyper-RVS vote heading the bandwagon)

And ya wonder why I'm getting the wet willies about CES and would endorse a vig?

Anyway, the most opportunistic votes are obviously CES.That's not interesting, the great Vi has said that she knows what the not-so-great VI is doing, so we'll ignore that. :roll:

Now first, the Jahudo thing actually annoys me enough that it's about time we do a reread of him. And... well, his vote has been parked on UT like he's a lot, but other than that, he seems to feel all three are town. Since I don't disagree with him, I can't really find fault with his choice. I'll await Nacho's analysis, because Nacho has been known to amaze, but I'm not seeing it. Worst thing I can say about him is the vote is parked on someone I think is town.

Who does the scummiest vote flop from Seraphim to me?

Unquestionably the player my vote is sitting on. His reason for voting Seraphim:
My vote on seraphim is a gutread that I'm ready to change when I find someone to be more scummy. His soft-claim just struck me as something intended to confuse. Like "hey...I have information that may hurt the scum team, but I'm not going to tell you it :wink: TEEHEE"
His reason for voting me:
GreyICE--Uses logic as a reason for votes that don't actually have much behind them; trying to lead town onto various people, then changing his mind when he sees that he doesn't have a chance.
Also, just to appease you, UK, I VOTE: GreyICE I suspect him the most.
Does it take much to explain why my vote is on him right now? No. FUCK no. These were two horrible reasons for voting.

The other person who flopped, after finally laying down a vote for Seraphim when I got annoyed at the whole lot of nothing? Vi. With... basically similar reasoning to ToastyToast - to make me happy. With more words.

To wit:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2862700

Nice Seraphim vote. A++. You explained a lot about the... wait, what?
As for me being the counterwagon, what? You wanna wagon me, do it with style. Fuck, Seraphim hasn't even voted for me yet! Cue Seraphim going "oh noes, I will remedy that right now!"
I would actually love to see that. :? (Cut: And more than just the fake version.)

But since you asked,
Unvote: Seraphim
Vote: GreyICE (L-3 or something)

Would you like to enlighten me on those Town reads you threw out, and whether you're still standing by your Seraphim vote?
:roll:

Goodvoting. As you said about CES, see who pokes the obvious.

Anyway, further wagon analysis, there is no way in the six purple hells that CES is scum with you. No scumbuddy follows his partner's votes with posts like:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Unvote, vote: Seraphim
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Unvote, vote: GreyICE

So that was a good exercise, I'm going to have to assume CES is town who thinks you're town supersavant for some godawful reason, or is just doing some sort of interpretive dance in the thread. Possibly the latter. This also goes nowhere towards outing your partner, unfortunately. Except that I'm going to clear CES of being scumbuddies with Vi especially, and most likely toasty, unless he's a VezokPiraka alt. He may actually be cleared of being scum in general, even VP usually bandwagons a bit better than this, and if someone is bandwagoning worse than VP they almost have to be town. It's just too scummy to actually come from scum.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

With regards to my Seraphim vote, he was by far the scummiest at the time and needed to be pressured.

I was still hesitant to vote you when I did, because I wanted to be sure about it (pretty obvious given the appeasing thing). But when I placed my vote on you, your reactions continually made me more confident with the vote. In other words, I caught onto something small that turned out to be HUGE.

CES hopping is strange, but so are our ever-changing scum-reads and the coincidence that every player you NOW suspect is on your wagon. Seems too OMGUS to believe.

Also, at the end of your case, you say "most likely" toasty. So you are voting for me over Vi, who you are SURE is scum. Why is that?
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Scum tend to vote for town more often than scum. I'm town. Doesn't seem so surprising scum are voting for me.

Nice that you're still harping on your lie. Apparently you read a post somewhere that said "Consistency is town" so now anyone who ever changes their mind due to what's being posted in the thread you hop on when you need a mislynch.

It's bad scumplay. Your 'hesitant' vote you cast to appease UK has turned into a lifeline which you're trying to use to climb out here. It's sad because you know the light at the end of your tunnel says 'town' but you can't turn these tracks around, can you? :D
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Ok, hey guys. Sorry about all the inactivity, but RL exploded for a minute there. I've had problems similar to UK's. It's getting a little quieter around here, but it's 3am here right now which is far too late to be writing anything extensive. Can do better tomorrow/Thursday. I still have a lot of other RL shit to deal with between now and Saturday, but I can at least not just ignore the site.

General thoughts on sort-of-having-kept-up-with-the-thread:
-I'm feeling less certain about my Toasty vote. I'm keeping it on, though, because he's my strongest scum read.
-I'm feeling less certain about Seraphim's towniness. His last post especially makes my skin crawl.
-I feel pretty good about Rhinox's towniness
-I feel pretty good about LLD's towniness
-Why is Jahudo still voting for me? Not real protown to keep your vote parked here.
-God dammit, CES...
-I'm glad Antitown "remembered this game". That said, his posts make me squeamish. I also loved the attempt to rip on me for activity. lol. Kiss my ass dude.
-Vi's posts are kinda tl;dr. I can usually deal with this, but with the amount of reading on my phone I've been doing it's been kind of impossible to keep up with those. Honestly I see one, start reading, my eyes glaze over and I sorta scroll to the bottom and go "not this shit again". I'll have to re-read Vi more carefully tomorrow, but I don't recall seeing anything that made me consider her alignment one way or the other.
-This whole GI/Toasty/Vi thing is painful.
-I have some snarky things I want to say that I am going to keep to myself.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:26 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

@Vi: And you completely ignored the other thing. Time isn't enough, particularly after a bad transcription day. I can respond to current things, but I'm not in any damn shape to do a full analysis of a player. Thursday should be fairly decent for this. Oh, and the fact I was playing KoL between post A and post B. That probably has a little to do with it.

Secondly, I'm not entirely convinced you were unaware of the schedule issues I've had as of late, as a general trend in games. But whatever, I'm not pushing it today.

Thirdly, your D1 in Encore mafia was lackluster. You told me why when I recruited you. I feel you at least opened this game in the same manner. I'm not entirely sure you're applying much of your ability yet even now.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Vi »

GreyICE -
GreyICE 502 wrote:Who does the scummiest vote flop from Seraphim to me?
(This is the person who accused me of OMGUS earlier?)

Toast's first vote wasn't good, simply enough.
I don't think his vote on you was that bad, aside from the fact that it was on you.
Obviously
that makes it the worst thing ever.

My Seraphim vote in retrospect doesn't look great. At the time I was torn between Jahudo, Antitown, and Seraphim; and Seraphim had the wagon.
I was also undecided when I voted you (see previous comment about a lack of clear reads in this game); the vote was half a joke. Then you posted this and this, which changed my mind in a hurry.
Vi #18 wrote:What the hell are you trying to convey here?
"Y'know, if you don't play my game, I'm going to put you on my
bad list
."
If you think I'm scum, you don't say "I'd watch out, I might find you scummy if you keep this up".
That's not how suspicion works.

That IS, however, what you do to put up bad-play lynches.
Nice to see you coming to grips with CES at least, albeit not through the route I took (I really don't see a reason to put stock in that associative tell). Also, and for the record, vezo-play is worse than what CES has been doing.

There's something curious about your wagonalysis, but I think I'll sit on it for now.

---

UK - And I'm trying to work on a thesis all day every day. I'm posting at 11 at night because that's about an hour after when I decide to stop what I'm doing and check up on this. And at least I'm
trying
to keep up with this thread.

If you really need me to go into my browsing history for your skeptic mind; I don't visit threads in GD that don't interest me, I don't visit RPG, I don't go on IRC, and before you asked me to join BotW I don't think I had seen or heard anything interesting at all from you in at least a month.

I don't think you're remembering Encore Mafia correctly, because my D1 wasn't that bad. The other Days were a bit more so, but that was also because if we didn't lead the Town in precisely correct directions we would lose.

As for not applying much of my ability, I don't think I need to reiterate what I'm working against right now. I shouldn't even be posting this now.

Whatever. I'm dropping it.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

Sitting on something again. Cool beans.

Whatever... this game...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Antitown »

Untrod Tripod wrote:-Why is Jahudo still voting for me? Not real protown to keep your vote parked here.
lol
UT wrote:-I'm glad Antitown "remembered this game". That said, his posts make me squeamish. I also loved the attempt to rip on me for activity. lol. Kiss my ass dude.
No, you can kiss my ass, because I'm not "ripping" you on activity. The posts you've made are scummy, and it's very convenient that you show up from nowhere just when someone votes you. Also, go ahead and try to specify what makes you "squeamish."
As life fades away, time continues unceasingly, until all is consumed by darkness.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:33 am

@Vi: Taking a short break, not long enough to do the analysis which I'm sure everyone is going to yell at me to do.

I'm aware you're working on a thesis. The reason I'm posting when I can is so I can keep up with what's happening *now* rather than increase my backlog. Granted, most of that has been defense at this juncture. Good news though, I may feel up to it later tonight. I'll be able to confirm later. My 190 audio minutes weren't NEARLY as bad as anticipated, and pacing myself is doing wonders. Hopefully I haven't jinxed myself to having hell reviews on these last 17 pieces :V.

I think I may just do a reread in full at this point. There's a lot more flying around than the GI thing and it should help re engage me.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Vi »

UncertainKitten wrote:@Vi: Taking a short break, not long enough to do the analysis which I'm sure everyone is going to yell at me to do.
DO YOUR oh wait

I guess I could stop by the site during the day to stay current, but the problem is that I don't
leave
. Kind of like how I haven't gotten anything done today.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 am

This job has taught me some amount of self control, since it's basically working from home, over the internets. Meaning I have to resist the urge to open bookmarks and get a bunch of forum tabs open, because I know I'd never get anything done. In about 3 minutes I'm going to close this tab and clean up the work I'm supposed to do. I may or may not be back at around 4:30 or 5:00, depending on if I have to cook dinner tonight. I'll probably still not reread the game at that point, because I have KoL adventures to do. That'll take a couple hours, and then around 7 I'll probably be considering getting this game into SRS'D MODE >B[
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Kdub »

Vi:
Not trying to pass it off as a null tell, but I've only played with Nacho once before (and it was a while ago so I don't remember his play very much) and was trying to find out how typical his playstyle is compared to what he has shown so far.

UT, what's your take on GreyICE? He's the leading wagon and much of the discussion is centered on him, but I noticed you didn't say much about GreyICE except to call his argument with Toasty/Seraphim painful, which doesn't actually say anything about him.

Not much else to comment on at this point until UK gets her promised analysis done.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think it's about time to get working on those posts I promise a while back. If anyone is online currently, feel free to shoot me any questions while I make this multipart monster.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Argh! I was this close to ascending tonight.

Ah well, guess I better get started on rereading the game. Bosses have deemed that I should still do a fuckton of work :(
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Post 0 is terrible and Fate should be lynched for it.

Post 8: Seraphim is being ridiculously silly here. Particularly if he meant "serious vote"

Post 19: OK. No, seriously, Seraphim is being really silly. This is dumb.

I'll note page 1 has four Nacho posts. Three guesses as to how many have content. The first two zeroes don't count.

The flow on the LLD issue makes a bit more sense in context.

Post 48: So this is A) I'm going to ignore points I can't answer (because KDub had a point), and B) I'm not going to provide any reasoning for my "serious" vote ever. How win/win for you.

OK. I'm going to start a Useless Post count for Nacho.

Useless Nacho Posts: 6/6

HOLY GOD NACHO MADE A HALFWAY DECENT POST WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. It's still mostly IIoA though.

Post 67: LLD, this is still a terrible vote.

!!USELESS NACHO POST!!: 7/8

Nacho's next post is...decent, I guess.

As I said, I'm not judging CES today. But I see why people hate on him :V
...holy shit I get it. I understand what CES is doing now.

Post 83: This bugs me. It looks like a good post on the surface but it's not a lot of original thought, particularly from a player who hasn't provided much original thought so far. Further, a fair amount of the post isn't exactly necessary because it's kinda explaining joke votes and such.

GI's waffling thing is actually not that great in retrospect. To be honest, his 77 isn't NEARLY as good as I initially thought it was.

/me pets Past Kitty for observing the Seraphim thing.

Post 105: GI continues the "waffle" thing. And doesn't react to *ANYTHING ELSE*

Post 116: Seraphim being terrible again. Yay, you finally explained the reinforcement of your vote. TOO BAD YOU STILL HAVEN'T EXPLAINED WHY YOU MADE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! And STILL haven't. Slippery bastard. Oh, and the misrepresentation of GI is pretty impressive too.

GI comes out looking better than Seraphim in the initial skirmish. This is unsurprising.

Post 123: Why did you post this, GI? It contributed nothing.

GI continues to beat the bloodily murdered horse on waffling. I know Jahudo asked but the point's been reiterated a bajillion times at this point.

Seraphim doesn't make himself look better with his next two posts. They focus on GI's weakest point ignoring the rest. Classic case breaking technique.

Post 130: Toasty, what the hell are you on about? Are you allergic to explaining your suspicion?

Post 135: Yes, really. Hell, she telegraphed that damn vote. What's your issue?

Post 140: Yes, everything that makes you look bad is a joke. Bravo. :clap clap:

Seraphim continues to dig his pit. He's done nothing to counter LLD's points

Post 153: This post is fucking terrible, Nacho. I know why you did it, but THE SITUATIONS WERE DIFFERENT. LLD actually TELEGRAPHED her damn vote. You just did that for the lulz. This goes in your useless post count.

!!USELESS NACHO POST!!: 8/9

GI 154 makes more sense if you figured out what Nacho was doing. With the Nacho town read from that post. Though I am beginning to disagree.

Post 167: Oh look another terrible Seraphim post. Yawn. The misrep is obvious, and was explained to you no less than twice.

Seraphim 184: "IT WAS A JOKE! ALSO, GAIZ, I'LL GET SERIOUS NOW BY STILL POSTING TERRIBLY!"

Post 188: Jahudo, why the fuck are you still encouraging the waffle thing? It's DEAD at this point. Latter half of your post is OK, I guess.

Post 196: This post is a useless distraction. It's very HEY GAIZ I'M TOWN, SO LET'S LYNCH SOMEONE WHO'S NOT ME!

Post 203: What in the nine hells is THIS, UT? Explain yourself! And do you have any OTHER reasons for voting Toasty?

Post 205: "HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT I'M TOWN TECH, LEMME GET IN ON THAT SHIT GREYICE!" Also bussing doesn't exist!

You know what? Vi, remember Bamboo Forest Mafia? With me and Kilga? Apply that to Seraphim and GI. They both need rope. BADLY

I'm redoubling my Hmm on Toasty for 105.

Post 214: This is not a good post. Granted, the Jahudo thing needed to be explained. The vote on you going to a town read basically means GI can A) Never random vote or B) Never change his mind. And you made posts between GI's vote and list. Same on UT.

Post 220: Ad hom and failure to advance anything new. This post is useless.

Post 224: You must have rolled below a 20, cause this is hypo-critical out teh ASS

!!USELESS NACHO POST!!: 9/10

Post 232:
Paragraph one: "Oh shit, Vi's on to me. Hey buddy, you aren't as bad as I thought, thanks for the contributions, we should have tea sometime, see ya!"
Paragraph two: OK, this one is all right.
Paragraph three: "Oh, hey LLD, you're town so I want you in my pocket too. Also I'm going to ignore the people that HAVE commented on the LLD wagon and pretend I'm being original"
Rest of it is fine, though feeds my Bamboo Forest theory.

Post 234: Yeah, it'd be a shame to push your buddy's wagon too far.

Post 240: SHIT BOSS GOTTA LOOK BUSY!

!!USELESS NACHO POST!!: 10/11
!!USELESS NACHO POST!!: 11/12

Now, I'm sure people are wondering why I don't have a useless post count on CES. As I said, I see what he's doing now. I think.

Post 269: >Completely not explaining the Rhinox change.
>Implying Vi isn't actually doing a pretty good job with a lot of content.

GI wrote:Well given you're focusing about TEN TIMES the attention on LLD as you are on Seraphim, I'd have said you gave fucking good indication you did.
[[Citation Needed]]

Post 272: This is hilarious in retrospect

Vi 283: SHIT, I'M SORRY! I WAS BLIND! I SEE THE LIGHT NOW!

Post 285: THIS is how you do a fucking town scum list, assholders. LEARN.

Post 288: Uh, what?

Post 303: Why the living FUCK was Nacho EVER GOD DAMN TOWN to you?

What POSSIBLY inspired that?

HOLY SHIT NACHO IS POSTING CONTENT FOR ONCE. Fair posts, really. Though they ignore a ton of OTHER issues. Some very important ones.

Post 313: I can just IMAGINE you typing "designated mislynch CES" in the scum QT right now. Why is Nacho town? WHY?

Post 326: "MotherFUCK, scumbuddy is being seriously pushed. Better get on here if I want the Bamboo Forest gambit to be realistic."

Post 333: Uh huh. I LOVE your blurb on Nacho there.

LLD: I think we might be on the same wavelength here. And I can understand why you wouldn't want to push it yet if I'm right.

Post 355: Nevermind, guess you aren't thinking what I'm thinking. How is GI town again?

Toasty 367: Problem with Jahudo is that that was a mistake. Rest is fine.

Post 374: HEY LOOK ANOTHER TERRIBLE GI POST. WHO HERE IS SURPRISED!?

Post 375: Way to gloat Seraph.

!!USELESS NACHO POST!!: 12/15?

Seraphim is amazingly disingenous on this page. Particularly the pressing LLD for her scumbuddy reads while saying you can't actually do that.

!!USELESS NACHO POST!!: 13/16?

Vi 399: So I'm not allowed to call out bad logic when I see it? There are lots of good reasons to vote GI. The ones provided by most people weren't.

Another rare useful Nacho post. And holy shit he's following my logic. Mayhap I underestimated him :O!

LLD 409: Again, done it before as scum offsite. Vi can tell you. It was ludicrous. I went on to win the game, by the way.

Post 411: Um, you DID call CES scum. When questioning why everyone thought him town. Thanks for playing though. Antitown I'll cede. Already said why your "setting up lynches" point is shit.

Bah, I'm on page 18 and honestly don't see my scum team changing.
tl;dr post forthcoming.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:01 pm

I have two out of three, and am not sure on the third.

Seraphim and GreyICE need to hang!

Nacho needs to be shot because he's spent the majority of the game being useless.
Toasty is difficult to read.
Most everyone else is strongly town in this game, with the possible exception of UT. He needs to post more and better.

I apologize for the wall but it's stream of consciousness.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Unvote, Vote GreyICE

L-Motherfucking 1, Motherfucker

CLAIM!
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate has been suspected!

Modscene:

Fate is a
Guilty Child.
He is mod-confirmed to be scum-aligned.

He is also unlynchable, unquestionable, unkillable, and undeniable.

Good luck Cowboys.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Thanks Vi. That post 274 "Basically in your shoes last game I player with her" is confusing me now that you say what it is referencing. So she is implying Grey is scum, but in a way he probably won't understand? Has she talked about that qoute lately I can't find it if she has.

I think I see what you mean about UK not giving an accurate or solid stance on Grey. This opinion:
UK wrote:I'm not convinced of Grey scum yet. I'm merely slightly more suspicious of him. Seraphim is far scummier in my eyes.
And this one that comes later on are hard to understand.
UK wrote:The first part of Grey's ISO looks solid and I don't get the suspicion. Maybe it's later stuff. I just can't think right now...
UK, how did you go from finding him "slightly more suspicious" (I guess then neutral?) to not knowing where the suspicion is coming from?

------
UT wrote:-Why is Jahudo still voting for me? Not real protown to keep your vote parked here.
You brushed off my case by saying I wasn't reading. I responded with this post: 296 with some questions. I am still investigating you because I still think my case is valid and good, and that you are not taking it seriously. You are the scummiest person in this game IMO.

------
Nachomamma wrote:The only one I'm truly interested in right now is Jahudo, and he'll be getting lynched today. I'm just waiting for him to make a couple more #455s before the games begin.
What do you mean by 455? Are you trying to say its scummy / that I am not active enough / that my post was full of townie truth and awesomeness. (Hint: Its the third one).

NINJA EDIT: Oh hai UK. Maybe I shoulud read that post you just made.
ANOTHER NINJA EDIT: I knew Fate was scum!
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:06 pm

@Jahudo: I was dumb, mostly. But at the time, I basically had only read the first part of his ISO and it bled town. Then I actually READ the game today. Yeah.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

LOL@UK, You're not that intimidating ;)

Anyway, I'm Alisa, Jet's old Girlfriend. I'm the "one that got away."

I have a 1-shot investigate, due to contacts through the bar I own. It will find members of the red dragon clan.

I have no bounty power. Most likely because I'm not a bounty hunter. Since the Red Dragon clan are not bounty hunters either it seems highly likely that bounties grant powers to town and town alone. Which is the reason I consider LLD cleared. Completely worthless past this point, but there you are.

It's a decent power, but not overwhelming, which is why I don't have a real problem claiming it. They can shoot me to off one cop investigation, or just cross their fingers and hope it misses. I'm using it tonight in any case, after which I will be vanilla.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

GOD DAMNIT GREY ICE I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO CLAIM

NOW WAS MY BIG MOMENT. IT WAS MY BIG MOMENT.
AND YOU RUINED IT, YOU RUINED IT.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:32 pm

/me facepalms

Unvote, Vote Seraphim

GI is town, much as I hate to admit it. I can say this with certainty. GI, why don't you try hard? Your entire game has been lackluster.

If it's not clear,
I am 100% sure GI is town, from his claim
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”