jerseygoomba - (2) Tolmides, Atlas
JordanA24 - (0)
My Milked Eek - (0)
Nekka-Lucifer - (1) Wall-E
Tolmides - (0)
Wall-E - (0)
WhereIsTony - (0)
zachattack - (1) JordanA24

With 12 alive, 7 votes will end the day.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Budja »

Gamma wrote: I have a little challenge for the people suspicious of me- name one thing I've done scummy aside from random voting Atlas.
Well your uncaring attitude about putting someone a 4th vote on maybe :P.
Gamma wrote: while i'm at it,
unvote, vote Gamma
. Does this make me scummy, too?
Don't be silly. Voting for yourself generally proves nothing and is just stupid.
Gamma wrote: To cap off my defense, I am the vig and I have no qualms about NKing players if they're gonna be a hassle, town or not. Fuck yeah.
Why would you reveal this now :? ? Even if you are the vig, this whole paragraph seems anti-town to me. Unless you change your attitude, we may as well lynch you because if if you are going to act like this, you are a liability not a help :x .
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by zachattack »

Are you trying to scare people away from voting you Gamma? If you're really town-aligned vig and your going to act like this then your as good as scum.

You claim your vote on Atlas was random, but putting the fourth vote on someone does not seem random to me. Getting sarcastic, angry and being defensive without actually defending anything makes me think you are scum. You've only got two votes against you and your claiming vig? And despite being on our side, you have no qualms about killing townies? I don't buy it.
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:55 pm

Post by Tolmides »

What the...

Claiming to be the vigilante after only three votes for you (including yours...) isn't a smart move. What do we gain from that? You weren't in any immediate danger and a much better option would have been to argue instead of roleclaiming like this. :|

That said,
FoS: Wall-E
for seeming rather pleased about Gamma's coming out post.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Post by Budja »

Ok, ok slow down.

We have plently of FoS's going around so why don't we have some proper discussion now.

@Gamma, please work with the town not against us. Claiming was stupid but at least listen to us and make a valid target for NK's otherwise we may as well lynch you.

Also I think Wall-E was been sarcastic above :roll: .
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:31 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Sarcasm?

Absolutely not.

I clearly label my sarcasm (because I can't tell when others are using it).

On the issue of Gamma's claim: We have no reason to disbelieve him, and if he makes any stupid choices we can lynch him, but for now I say GO GAMMA GO GAMMA GO GO GO GAMMA GO

Or were some of you voting him going to try to justify continuing your wagon?

Tolmides: What about my pro-Gamma attitude makes you think I'm scum?
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:06 pm

Post by Tolmides »

It's a scummy attitude because mafia would be pleased if the vigilante came forward day 1...especially since we don't know whether or not we have a doctor. I don't see what we gain from knowing who the vigilante is at this stage, and it only places him in danger (assuming that Gamma IS the vigilante). My suspicion isn't strong enough to actually vote for you (and I think there are better targets), but I'm saying that I have my eye on you.
Budja wrote: We have plently of FoS's going around so why don't we have some proper discussion now.
Alright, well I'll outline my main suspects at this stage.

First off, I don't think Budja was acting scummy with the third vote. It looks and feels like a continuation of the early joke votes.

Corporate and Nekka were quick to vote for Budja (ignoring Gamma's 4th vote). Of the two, Nekka feels like the scummiest.

And finally, jersey - for making that comment about Wall-E.
[i]Now pass thou onward before us, as thou wert wont, and I will follow thee or die.[/i]
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Tolmides wrote:Corporate and Nekka were quick to vote for Budja (ignoring Gamma's 4th vote). Of the two, Nekka feels like the scummiest.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but which post in this thread did I vote for Budja? I have not ignored Gamma's 4th vote. I have done the exact opposite and I challenged him for it by confirming my vote for him. He acted abit edgey and gay me a FoS for the first vote on himself. His paranoia seems abit too scummy for my liking at the moment and I stick by my vote

As for his vig claim at the bottem of page two. His paragraph leading up to his claim seemed abit too scummy to believe the entire post. He may well be the vig but with an attitude like that I think I would prefer him not NKing anyone.

That said, I would like to challenge his claim.
Challenge VIG Claim: Gamma
What does you PM say about your role in the band. Is there a specific instrument? What kind of 'orchestrial related' powers do you have? I await your response.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:29 am

Post by Tolmides »

Nekka wrote:
confirm vote
4th vote seems abit suspicious
Now you say the fourth vote (Gamma) seemed suspicious, but I took your confirming to mean that you were voting the same as Corporate in the post directly above yours (he voted for Budja). If I misinterpreted your post then I'm sorry.

I'll second challenging the vig claim. I don't see why a townie would make a call like that so early in the piece.
[i]Now pass thou onward before us, as thou wert wont, and I will follow thee or die.[/i]
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hi, I'm here.
Was recovering from a bad hangover the other day...
zachattack wrote:I'd like to see Wall-E post something of substance, and for Eek to just post something.
>=(
1. The thread wasn't open for more than 24 hrs at the time of your request.
2. It was weekend (for me it was)
zachattack wrote:Why put the third vote on someone this early? Doesn't seem random to me. Hoping for a quick bandwagon?
As said before, a third vote isn't that bad as you make it out to be.
jersey wrote:Jordan, I'm not so sure I would even make a deal about lynch-3. It actually looks a bit more suspicious that Wall-E tried to jumpstart an Atlas bandwagon so quickly.
Wall-E put the second vote on Atlas and it appears to me that he nowhere tried to push a bandwagon onto Atlas.
Gamma wrote:
FoS Gamma

Because obviously, being the fourth person to vote Atlas is so nefariously sinister.

FoS Nekka-Lucifer
Did... Did you just FoS yourself?

And yes, that is a bad thing if there isn't a proper reason attached to it. don't drag your bandwagon vote out of important context.
jersey wrote:Definitely not willful misrepresentation. I'm just pointing out that even though Atlas had multiple votes rather quickly, it was Wall-E that cast the second vote. I found it interesting that his random vote landed at Atlas' feet so quickly.
Sure... Why is the second vote so "interesting"? I'm more interested in the third one (with the reaction of zach) and the fourth one.
Gamma wrote:I'm a made suspect due to a generic vote and overreading the details. Cool.
No.
You're made a suspect because you put a person at 4 votes without a proper reason.
Gamma wrote:To cap off my defense, I am the vig and I have no qualms about NKing players if they're gonna be a hassle, town or not. Fuck yeah.
Nightkill yourself. It's the action that benefits us the most.
1) we don't have to wifom over you being alive D2.
2) we lose a player that's a hassle to the town
Wall-E wrote:We have no reason to disbelieve him
We have even less reason to believe him.
Eek
!
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:27 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Minor FoS: My Milked Eek
for posting what everyone else has just said without providing any insight to the issue of whether he can believe Gamma or not. I'm not sure about his play currently. It's only a suspicion but his post does seem abit offputting for me.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:42 am

Post by Atlas »

Hi Eek.
Gamma wrote:I have a little challenge for the people suspicious of me- name one thing I've done scummy aside from random voting Atlas.
Sarcastic defenses, everything in #49, putting me at L-3, and being ultra-defensive. That claim was pretty stupid so I guess I'll
third
the challenge.

You know, Gamma, you could have just withdrew your vote and said something like "sorry, I didn't read the thread, won't happen again". Sure you would still have a chunk of suspicion on you but it would sure leave you in a better position than self-voting, self-FoSing, tossing around pointless sarcastic defenses, and claiming at L-5. (L-5!?
Preposterous!!
:roll:)

I`m not overly concerned with #50, even though it's a bit odd.

Tolmides, confirm vote means "I would vote for this person again if I already wasn't."

I don't agree that Nekka was opportunistic with his vote, otherwise you would have to slam the opportunistic label on everyone that 1) voted for Gamma as well, and 2) FoS'd him while pushing his wagon along anyways.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
Minor FoS: My Milked Eek
for posting what everyone else has just said without providing any insight to the issue of whether he can believe Gamma or not. I'm not sure about his play currently. It's only a suspicion but his post does seem abit offputting for me.
I don't believe Gamma, that's why I asked him to off himself.

And I wasn't finished with the post, I forgot to mention I was going to continue this evening.

To satisfy your hunger;
I'm not keen of;
- jersey
- gamma
- zach

And yes, it appears that my opinions (of my previous post) do come together with some points of some people. But that's just the disadvantage of coming late to the party I'd say.
Eek
!
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Gamma »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:That said, I would like to challenge his claim. Challenge VIG Claim: Gamma What does you PM say about your role in the band. Is there a specific instrument? What kind of 'orchestrial related' powers do you have? I await your response.
I think it's pretty cool how i was drunk as hell and i still had the balls to post my role.

Can't take stuff back though, so I'll see your vig claim and raise you that I play the piccolo, in the woodwinds, and I play my
particularly crappy and irrelevant
instrument to drive out players. I win when the woodwinds win.
V/LA until I get a new computer
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:01 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Gamma wrote:I think it's pretty cool how i was drunk as hell and i still had the balls to post my role.
I'm sorry but that screams cover up
Gamma wrote:Can't take stuff back though, so I'll see your vig claim and raise you that I play the piccolo, in the woodwinds, and I play my
particularly crappy and irrelevant
instrument to drive out players. I win when the woodwinds win.
That seems like a quote from your PM. If that is true then I expect you'd be mod-killed. If not, I'm quite happy to lynch you for some info. Obviously not until we've fished. For now though I feel that there's not much more I can get out of you so I think I'll
Unvote
and
Vote: Wally

What made you come to your conclusion that you like Gamma? Surely after his -3 and vig claim in the first 2 pages you wouldn't like his play and be quite suspicious. Please elaborate on your reasoning.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Gamma »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:I'm sorry but that screams cover up
I'm sorry but that screams unwilling to let go of a tiny case.
Tolmides
Tolmides
Townie
Tolmides
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Tolmides »

You claiming to be the vig on D1 when you had no need to reveal that piece of info reeks of scumminess. It isn't a tiny case.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:34 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma : Are those your actual role specifications? Relook please, I have my doubts about some part(s).
Eek
!
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Wall-E »

Nekka-Lucifer's OMGUS attack is noted.

You don't like me cheering on the claimed vig? Too bad! I liked Gamma's claim, I liked everything about what he did, up to and including the reprimand.

In your post 60, Nekka, you say that you think Milk is just parroting what everyone else has already said. Can you show a quoted example of each thing Milk said followed by an example of someone else saying it previously?
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Atlas »

Nekka wrote:That seems like a quote from your PM.
That doesn't look like a quote at all.

Gamma, your claim post has outstanding spelling, grammar, and punctuation to have been made while you were drunk, or at least drunk enough to claim in the first place. I think that's irrelevant now and I buy the claim.
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Gamma »

My Milked Eek wrote:Gamma : Are those your actual role specifications? Relook please, I have my doubts about some part(s).
State them. I know what I said.
Tolmides wrote:You claiming to be the vig on D1 when you had no need to reveal that piece of info reeks of scumminess. It isn't a tiny case.
Well, it hasn't been that good of a case to get me lynched yet. Try harder.

Until then,
unvote vote Nekka-Lucifer
, because I find it interesting how you were about to string that virtual rope against my neck yourself until I spit out my role, and then all is well.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:55 am

Post by zachattack »

In response to Eek

I wasn't insinuating that you would be inactive or anything with my post asking you to post something. I was trying to say that I wanted to hear contributions from everyone so I could formulate opinions on everyone. It was more of a criticism of Wall-E then you since he had posted but hadn't added to the discussion at all. I apologize for my tone though, I can see how it could be misconstrued. I'm sure there will be times where I'm unavailable for 24 hours or more, real life comes before the game.

As for my vote on Budja I didn't think his vote was suspicious, but I didn't think it was random either. I don't like the random vote stage so by woting him I was trying to get the real discussion started. Once I saw someone do something I actually found suspicious I changed my vote. I didn't find Gamma suspicious because he was the fourth vote, I found him suspicious because of his defensive reaction in post's 31 and 36, and nothing he's posted since then has alleviated my suspicion.

Nekka has leapfrogged the rest of you into #2 on my scummy list. Asking Gamma what his PM says about his role then saying he expects him to be modkilled is very disingenuous, and makes me think that Nekka didn't receive a pro-town pm since like Atlas said, it looks nothing like a quote. I'm almost considering changing my vote, and the reason I haven't is because I feel Gamma's a danger to the town even if he's honest and is the vig.
Atlas
Atlas
Goon
Atlas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Atlas »

Gamma wrote:Well, it hasn't been that good of a case to get me lynched yet. .
Gamma, you were nowhere near a lynch at the time you claimed, and no one was actively pursuing your wagon. You are acting as if the town would try to lynch you based on one action.
Gamma wrote:Try harder.
Try to defend yourself without claiming or using sarcasm.
Zach wrote:I'm almost considering changing my vote, and the reason I haven't is because I feel Gamma's a danger to the town even if he's honest and is the vig.
There is a difference between being anti-town as a villager and being anti-town as a vigilante. Unless Gamma is actually going to try to off townies because he doesn't like them (even though this is very possible, given his last few over-defensive/emotional/spontaneous posts) he shouldn't be lynched today.
Zach wrote:Nekka has leapfrogged the rest of you into #2 on my scummy list. Asking Gamma what his PM says about his role then saying he expects him to be modkilled is very disingenuous, and makes me think that Nekka didn't receive a pro-town pm since like Atlas said, it looks nothing like a quote.
Though I agree that Nekka's input was a bit weird, you are saying this as if the mod wrote Nekka's role the same way he (she?) wrote Gamma's.
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:46 am

Post by Gamma »

Atlas wrote:There is a difference between being anti-town as a villager and being anti-town as a vigilante. Unless Gamma is actually going to try to off townies because he doesn't like them (even though this is very possible, given his last few over-defensive/emotional/spontaneous posts) he shouldn't be lynched today.

I like people. ):
You know, if i really hated you all, I would've just kept my mouth shut, and just vigkilling everyone who pissed me off.
zachattack wrote:I'm almost considering changing my vote, and the reason I haven't is because I feel Gamma's a danger to the town even if he's honest and is the vig.
You can go right ahead.

I'm always here to put your vote back on, oh yeah.

[/sexualdeviant]
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Gamma »

Atlas wrote: Sarcastic defenses, everything in #49, putting me at L-3, and being ultra-defensive. That claim was pretty stupid so I guess I'll third the challenge.
Missed this.

Why are you still mad about L-3?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”