Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Bingle »

Anything more than that risks scum being able to play around who is getting tracked to make their decisions, since we by definition have scum in here.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 47, sheepsaysmeep wrote: or like, ive havent been confident enough in a read all game yet to actively impart it on the town, and I think very generally thats not at all wolf indicative whatsoever, maybe it is for a very small subset of players
I don't think it's wolf-indicative of the sense that "wolves always play this way and town doesn't play this way", but I guess more the spirit of what I'm asking is like, why do you think town should be seeing you as town? like you're making arguments for why your play shouldn't be necessarily scumread but at this point almost no one is above scrutiny and I guess I don't empathize with why you think you shouldn't be suspected
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I wanted to share the budget info right at deadline in case I die:

My thinking was that sheep is at a point where I'm not sure whether I (or the town) would actually trust a result from him, so I decided to save money and not to fund the cop. my hopes were that if he's town then scum kill him, and if he's scum then we don't waste money funding him. I kinda figured the odds of town!sheep, town!sheep gets a useful result, and we all collectively
believe
town sheep were too low,
especially
if furtive flipped town. and if we had limmed scum instead then we'd be in an okay position anyways. I was worried that Bingle was trying to get me to waste a bunch of money

My original submission was to pay the $90 debt and pull a $45 loan to fully fund LLD $80, and nobody else. The budget sabotage lead to a 25% reduction in the budget, putting us at $93 + $45 loan = $139. We were still forced to pay the $90 debt in full, so LLD received the remaining $49.

Hopefully scum's ability to sabotage is 1-shot and we should have money to fund more roles tomorrow night.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"

Return to “Completed Game Topics”