Newbie 2114: Castor and Pollux (Masonry)

Forum for old private topics
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:30 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

Genuine thoughts Idefk who town is outside of us + DE, we need to vote within Alisae/Aureal/Kanna to have any substantial flip, voting bewo/elpsis today gives close to 0 in the solve unless you have absolute conviction in bewo/elpsis being mafia
I will be IS0ing Alisae/Aureal/Kanna
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Andante »

I think it’s between bewolt/Aureal/Alisae/Kanna for scum

Ircher(Kanna) was really seeming like bored town early on,

Alisae/Aureal- I don’t have a freaking clue thinking about if they’re town/scum makes my brain hurt, and I can see bewolt with both of them, so it doesn’t really help
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Andante »

ok great, so I'm pretty certain I die tonight, so if there's anything you want/need from me, just let me know ASAP. I'm gonna try to lay out my exact thoughts on everyone for you. A bewolkt flip was so much more helpful.. but whatever.

I seriously hope alisae is town, and the reason I'm kinda thinking it is the shit she was throwing at me there at the end, with telling me how bad I was playing- I'm really inclined to think that doesn't come from scum

but then, I don't think it's bewolkt and kanna.

I need to actually read dragon, I might be "clearing" dragon off bad logic..

ughh everyone was like "this is the best flip" but this is exactly what I thought was going to happen... flipped town, and this doesn't help us at all.. great work town..

I think the only way I don't die here is if dragon scum, so maybe I just keep this random tr..

I HATE how patch hammered that. like, "oh oops" nah... typically "oh I didn't know I hammered" is a scum thing I feel like...

idk, we have time, not a whole lot, to try and solve this game together right here, before 1 of us dies.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Andante »

and I'm thinking we both give the reasons we tr/sr each person and go from there, even if you have low confidence, I would LOVE your thoughts!! no thought is too "out there"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Andante »

and if I die, I am not saying "please automatically sheep me" I'm just saying, I would use what I'm saying as guidance :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Andante »

Like, I want to flip bewolkt, then go from there, cause Alisae seemed really opposed to that lim, so bewolkt scum -> alisae scum most likely

the way alisae was pushing aureal, it seriously felt like she was just getting us to waste a lim there, like, you take someone who at that point really wasn't SRed, push them through, and town is left with all their scummy people still...

ughh idk I'll wait for your thoughts, cause not going to lie a part of me just wants to yeet alisae out tomorrow, without a care in the world for who is also scum,
but a part of me also believe someone wouldn't say rude stuff like alisae said to me, as scum

so im conflicted
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:07 am

Post by Andante »

ok, I'm like pretty certain dragon is scum here, so I decided to look back at a completed game to see how Dragon starts the game..

viewtopic.php?p=13644578&f=11&t=90446&u ... #p13644578

that game was town dragon

and in this game Dragon was like "I just really suck at generating content in RVS"

ummm looking at that one, no... that's a big lie...

and that would also explain why I haven't been liking a lot of Dragon's posts...

Dragon throws a SR on Aero, then quickly backs off (for distance?)

and it looks like dragon is just trying to be friendly more than solve
Very very very tentative, unfinal, prone to change readlist:

Townier than town - Aureal

Townie - Patch

Townie I guess - Elpis

Different levels of Null:
Kawaii

Aero
Ircher

Not really scummy but def not townie: Maestro

Scummy ig - no one

Really scummy - no one
This was Dragon's first reads list... TOP TR was Aureal... and Dragon voted Aureal out later on... reading Dragon's posts, I don't see anywhere where he's like "aureal is scum" it's just "yeah sure, probably the best vote here"

So tomorrow, high chance I die.. but I really need you to point out Dragon's readslist in 107 and ask what happened, like, what made Aureal go from the top TR dragon had... to voting Aureal out (You can't quote me exactly here)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:07 am

Post by Andante »

I think Dragons maf makes so much sense here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Andante »

and Dragons + Alisae/Aero look partnered with each other
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Andante »

I was just assuming bewolkt was SE all game (idk how I didn't realize newbie) so they also have a completed game, as town, and looks like they play like they've been playing like they've been playing here.

So, bewolkt being town, makes SO MUCH SENSE why scum!alisae had no interest pushing a sr there

Mason buddy, My final dying solve is Dragons and Alisae, I feel pretty good about that.

meta on bewolkt seems to match this other game, meta on Dragons does not really seem to match, plus I have genuinely been finding Dragons scummy and have ignored it cause I declared him lock town.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”