Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

The messed up farmer meme cracked me up by the way.

I might post an older version of my survey start without the algorithm because I'm curious if it's more helpful in these s-l-l-l-o-o-o-w-w-w games.
In post 42, Titus wrote:PP Flavia Andres, your presence is requested....
Does the 1 in 3 rule apply here?

PEdit

Penguin do you have any reads? I recall you having good intuition in low info gamestates.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Meuh »

Heehee :twisted:
That response from Penguin looks slightly +town to me btw
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Meuh »

OH that image from Furtive didn't load on my phone earlier, that's what the farmer meme was
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:23 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 51, Frogsterking wrote:Penguin do you have any reads? I recall you having good intuition in low info gamestates.
really? i'm not sure where you gathered that from. i'm usually crap with reads until later in the game.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:23 am

Post by PenguinPower »

but since you believe that

your vote is in the right place currently.
<(") | (")>
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 38, Herta wrote:
In post 36, Meuh wrote:
In post 14, Herta wrote:Hardclaim ninja blasphemer.

VOTE: deas
Also I know this is a joke but it's been bugging me because I don't know, what's a blasphemer?
Every time someone posts a swear I get a dayvig.

I figure the game will be over by Friday.
Fuck shit fuck

@Herta
shoot the people voting for me :D

@Penguin
would be interested in the why!
Flavia
Flavia
She
Townie
Flavia
She
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Flavia »

Aww, not even my boss say something like this.

Also, I should probably tell you. You are not so nice people and you'll believe I've sold my soul to mafia. But I'm a nice person, you know the drill.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Flavia wrote:Also, I should probably tell you. You are not so nice people and you'll believe I've sold my soul to mafia. But I'm a nice person, you know the drill.
yo hang on what say again?
Flavia
Flavia
She
Townie
Flavia
She
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Flavia »

You are not nice and believe I'm mafia. Capone is my boss and all that. But I'm not- nice, town.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

the last setup is released here

The SK could fake confirm themselves as town or mafia to people of their choosing, as well as had a full town role PM fake claim

The leader of the mafia had the ability to unavoidably perform kills, if they were the one doing it

Obviously there was a traitor which was already mentioned. I don't quite understand all of the details about it because it implies multiple traitors in some PMs but i only see the one

I'm not entirely sure why but there is an (unused?) scum PM for Publican as well as a town PM for publican

I was the clerk and the misleading result i was informed of was presumably the SK's fake friendly neighbour.

obviously i dont expect 1:1 translation from the previous setup but these are some things i found notable. Particularly the moderator lying and mafia having very strong means to get around protection
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by RH »

Day 1 Count II

Meuh (3) - , ,
DeasVail (2) - ,
Titus (1) -
Nonexistent Hydra (1) -
Frogsterking (1) -

Not Voting
- DeasVail, Titus, Nonexistent Hydra, Flavia, furtiveglance, Andresvmb

Notes
  • The combined mod ISO is here.
  • With 14 remaining, it takes 8 to form a majority.
  • I will be V/LA from 24 Dec 2022 to 1 Jan 2023.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-12-29 10:56:00).

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 60, Morning Tweet wrote:The SK could fake confirm themselves as town or mafia to people of their choosing
And change their target and thus win condition.

Oh hi - that was me :)

Wasn't really an SK since there was no kill.
<(") | (")>
Nonexistent Hydra
Nonexistent Hydra
They/Them
Townie
Nonexistent Hydra
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Nonexistent Hydra »

In post 62, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 60, Morning Tweet wrote:The SK could fake confirm themselves as town or mafia to people of their choosing
And change their target and thus win condition.

Oh hi - that was me :)

Wasn't really an SK since there was no kill.
I actually thought it might be you since you sounded kind of sketchy and different from how you usually sound, so knowing that is really helpful.

So far liking Tweetie, Frogs, Flavia, you and maybe Titus?

Could vote Meuh but Kitty not doing anything since that opening post despite being online could possibly be suss. I liked Meuh’s Penguin take but Idk, sounds a bit self-conscious?

I’ll probably wait to see what Mastina thinks and discuss it with her.
Schrodinger hydra of Mastina and ND39

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Meuh »

Idk exactly how to describe why I like , it just feels right. May be one of those cases when someone makes a post that's NAI but I just find it funny/enjoyable so I TR them for it. If so I don't mind because either way a smile was brought to my face, heehee :]

The thing with the votes on me is that I do think my page 1 wasn't super fantastic. Because of that it was weird for me to engage with (this of itself may sound too self-aware lmao, and this remark too but whatever).

In a basic sense I think votes on me = bad because I'm confirmed townie in my own eyes, but I see justification for it via my page 1 so I'm in a murky state of "oh no, votes on me!" and "yeah but this isn't necessarily bad because there's reasonable basis for a vote this early" so I don't know how to react to it. Still need to derust a bit.

Also I took a look at the cancelled game's setup and now I'm scared... :0
My biggest note is the 9/4/1 ratio, combined with only 2 vts makes me think this is the type of game that gets won or lost on night actions. Should be interesting because that doesn't feel standard for this site. But yeah, a lot of scum roles is not a pretty sight. Hopefully, the third party role doesn't get to kill this time around because that swing potential is my worst nightmare. >_>
Nonexistent Hydra
Nonexistent Hydra
They/Them
Townie
Nonexistent Hydra
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:19 pm

VOTE: Meuh

What are your reads other than Penguin? Your post talking so much about mech spec and you being a confirmed townie in your eyes tells us nothing.

I also metadived you in a few games and you had a very similar opening in your scumgame but not in three towngames I crosschecked with.

I know I said I’d check with Mastina but your posts keep pinging me. You sound really nervous like you’re somehow struggling with this game.

~Nancy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I don't know Nancy, at this stage of the game I think is the towniest thing meuh could have written because it moves the game forward and expresses vulnerability. Until Meuh came along we were just twiddling our thumbs.

I'm almost at town lock territory on meuh but I'm not quite there yet. Is there a specific reason you didn't post your scum reads in , meuh?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Herta »

Preliminary tweet town read.
Nonexistent Hydra
Nonexistent Hydra
They/Them
Townie
Nonexistent Hydra
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:42 pm

In post 64, Meuh wrote:Idk exactly how to describe why I like , it just feels right. May be one of those cases when someone makes a post that's NAI but I just find it funny/enjoyable so I TR them for it. If so I don't mind because either way a smile was brought to my face, heehee :]

The thing with the votes on me is that I do think my page 1 wasn't super fantastic. Because of that it was weird for me to engage with (this of itself may sound too self-aware lmao, and this remark too but whatever).

In a basic sense I think votes on me = bad because I'm confirmed townie in my own eyes, but I see justification for it via my page 1 so I'm in a murky state of "oh no, votes on me!" and "yeah but this isn't necessarily bad because there's reasonable basis for a vote this early" so I don't know how to react to it. Still need to derust a bit.

Also I took a look at the cancelled game's setup and now I'm scared... :0
My biggest note is the 9/4/1 ratio, combined with only 2 vts makes me think this is the type of game that gets won or lost on night actions. Should be interesting because that doesn't feel standard for this site. But yeah, a lot of scum roles is not a pretty sight. Hopefully, the third party role doesn't get to kill this time around because that swing potential is my worst nightmare. >_>
In post 60, Morning Tweet wrote:the last setup is released here

The SK could fake confirm themselves as town or mafia to people of their choosing, as well as had a full town role PM fake claim

The leader of the mafia had the ability to unavoidably perform kills, if they were the one doing it

Obviously there was a traitor which was already mentioned. I don't quite understand all of the details about it because it implies multiple traitors in some PMs but i only see the one

I'm not entirely sure why but there is an (unused?) scum PM for Publican as well as a town PM for publican

I was the clerk and the misleading result i was informed of was presumably the SK's fake friendly neighbour.

obviously i dont expect 1:1 translation from the previous setup but these are some things i found notable. Particularly the moderator lying and mafia having very strong means to get around protection
Idk Frogs and I know Tweetie and Meuh are two very different players but Tweetie’s read like mech spec with a purpose. I want to get maybe a readslist from Meuh. If I like it, I’ll probably switch to Kitty. Kitty’s opening looked like the kind of nia opening that scum can post and not follow up on. If he had followed it up with something possibly town indicative or game advancing I’d be okay with that but I think he could be avoiding this game.

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 65, Nonexistent Hydra wrote:VOTE: Meuh

What are your reads other than Penguin? Your post talking so much about mech spec and you being a confirmed townie in your eyes tells us nothing.

I also metadived you in a few games and you had a very similar opening in your scumgame but not in three towngames I crosschecked with.

I know I said I’d check with Mastina but your posts keep pinging me. You sound really nervous like you’re somehow struggling with this game.

~Nancy
This is my first time playing as myself in opening pages in a while (played an anonymous game recently but that felt
different
). I am struggling, I'm just not scum for it. was disingenous because I made it from a want to post more than having something to say, and that's a way that struggle showed. That's partially why Frog's read on me is something I felt satisfied with despite yknow, its wrongness.
Main point of my last post was to show my perspective on the game because iirc that's the best way for people to manage to sort me and I wanna get accurately read ASAP. Selfishly enough, it was more of a "hey, take a glance inside my mind!" kind of post than a post meant to change people's perspective about others, cause there's pressure on me. It functioned more similarly to a post like viewtopic.php?p=12640707#p12640707, which is very old so probably not good basis for a read but in my mind it's the same type of post.
As for reads: I think you're town at this point, these past few posts from you feel pretty good. Still also leaning town on Bell from the nice page 1. I like Frog's proactivity a decent amount though I'm not sure if it's town indicative for them or a playstyle thing.

Pedit: Haven't gotten scumpings yet, tbh. I tried taking another look through people's posts when Nancy asked for reads; the only thing that really stuck out to me as meh is Herta's lack of anything of relevance to the game in any of their posts. I guess that's something.

Pepedit: That sentence somehow managed to age horribly extremely fast! :lol:
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 29, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 28, KittyTacky wrote:Meow! I remember some of you.
VOTE: Nonexistent Hydra
Gross. Add Kitty to my scum reads with meuh and bell.
k
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 68, Nonexistent Hydra wrote: Idk Frogs and I know Tweetie and Meuh are two very different players but Tweetie’s read like mech spec with a purpose. I want to get maybe a readslist from Meuh. If I like it, I’ll probably switch to Kitty. Kitty’s opening looked like the kind of nia opening that scum can post and not follow up on. If he had followed it up with something possibly town indicative or game advancing I’d be okay with that but I think he could be avoiding this game.
That's my first post every game, regardless of alignment.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I say my level of familiarity with the list and then random vote.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Meuh doesn't seem like scum. MT probs town too.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 57, Flavia wrote:
Aww, not even my boss say something like this.

Also, I should probably tell you. You are not so nice people and you'll believe I've sold my soul to mafia. But I'm a nice person, you know the drill.
To be clear, this is an explicit miller claim right?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”