Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 47, Seanzie wrote:
In post 42, Taco Hemingway wrote:your analysis thus far has 0 basis in logic. I have no choice but to conclude you pulled those posts out of your ass.
In post 43, Shrek wrote:yeah thats a fair assumption to make tbh. it would be a good distancing tactic if it were the real thing so im fine with you thinking that until more info comes in. i know im town though so obviously i can confirm its wrong but i understand my word dont got much weight there. honestly im happy youre poking at stuff already tbh
Lol! The juxtposition of these two posts:P

Taco, is Shrek also basing nothing in logic here? Shrek seems to think my assumption is fair, perhaps wrong, but fair. You seem to have the exact opposite opinion.
In post 45, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 43, Shrek wrote:yeah thats a fair assumption to make tbh. it would be a good distancing tactic if it were the real thing so im fine with you thinking that until more info comes in. i know im town though so obviously i can confirm its wrong but i understand my word dont got much weight there. honestly im happy youre poking at stuff already tbh
weird reaction to someone who just called you scum, wouldn't you say?
you sure have selective reading, don't you?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 46, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't genuinely believe that Seanzie actually made that kind of leap of logic in accusing Shrek and I of fake interactions.

In fact, my errors in how I perceived them should have tipped them off easily that this was a genuine interaction. It's a complete nonsense conclusion that is meant to discredit 2 people at once.
It is a leap, sure, but it isn't a complete nonsense conclusion, and the point is to see how people react. So far, you are reacting very defensively.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 48, Shrek wrote:
its an hour into day ooooone bro im not gonna get heated over a minor sus. its not like hes hard accusing or anything
And you aren't suspicious AT ALL how he reached that conclusion?"

Not a single bit?

Because you and I both know its a garbage conclusion. So I know you should have a similar POV based on that.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 51, Seanzie wrote:
In post 46, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't genuinely believe that Seanzie actually made that kind of leap of logic in accusing Shrek and I of fake interactions.

In fact, my errors in how I perceived them should have tipped them off easily that this was a genuine interaction. It's a complete nonsense conclusion that is meant to discredit 2 people at once.
It is a leap, sure, but it isn't a complete nonsense conclusion, and the point is to see how people react. So far, you are reacting very defensively.
Oh yeah?
Please tell me more :)

If you're scum here, I hope you know that picking a fight with me was a huge mistake and will be your undoing.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 50, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 47, Seanzie wrote:
In post 42, Taco Hemingway wrote:your analysis thus far has 0 basis in logic. I have no choice but to conclude you pulled those posts out of your ass.
Lol! The juxtposition of these two posts:P

Taco, is Shrek also basing nothing in logic here? Shrek seems to think my assumption is fair, perhaps wrong, but fair. You seem to have the exact opposite opinion.
you sure have selective reading, don't you?
Uhh, I don't do the predit thing, so no. I didn't see that post before I made mine.

You're not really addressing my question there though.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

I don't need to justify shit to you.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 53, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 51, Seanzie wrote:

Oh yeah?
Please tell me more :)

If you're scum here, I hope you know that picking a fight with me was a huge mistake and will be your undoing.
What else is there to tell? Do you disagree with my assessment that you're being defensive?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Do you disagree with my assessment that you're full of shit?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 57, Taco Hemingway wrote:Do you disagree with my assessment that you're full of shit?
Yes, I do. Throwing insults like this and empty threats around are further signs of defensiveness though.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Lmao just realized I'm not on my main and I can't just tell you to go search my meta and see for themselves what you think of how I'm playing so far.

Regardless, why point out I'm defensive? What's your intent with that?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Seanzie, honest question that's important: what's the expected townie response to you when someone makes something up against them? What do you expect a townie to do in that situation.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 29, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 27, T3 wrote:
In post 24, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 22, T3 wrote:VOTE: taco Serious vote.
Elaborate.
I make 3 posts, two of them RVS. There's no way you can get a legit read on me based on that.
You come from epicmafia, why is it so crazy to have a snapread on someone based on intro posts to you? And in addition - Why do you believe its a "legit read" when I didn't back it up with a vote? Trying to follow your thought process, if town, here.
Oh hi koba.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 61, T3 wrote:
In post 29, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 27, T3 wrote:
In post 24, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 22, T3 wrote:VOTE: taco Serious vote.
Elaborate.
I make 3 posts, two of them RVS. There's no way you can get a legit read on me based on that.
You come from epicmafia, why is it so crazy to have a snapread on someone based on intro posts to you? And in addition - Why do you believe its a "legit read" when I didn't back it up with a vote? Trying to follow your thought process, if town, here.
Oh hi koba.
That doesn't answer my question. And you shouldn't try to out alts until later, you should know that.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 59, Taco Hemingway wrote:Lmao just realized I'm not on my main and I can't just tell you to go search my meta and see for themselves what you think of how I'm playing so far.

I've already made my intention very clear. I'm seeing how you react.

So far you look like a wolf who is pissed off that you got called out early. It is possible I'm misreading the situation, and townies can get defensive too, but the way you're lashing out about it suggests that you aren't dispirited town, but instead are frustrated wolf.

I could be wrong, so feel free to town it up, but for now, you're going at the bottom of my list.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Seanzie, stop threat assessing me and confront me.

What is your expected reaction of scum vs townie when accused of something completely untrue
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 63, Seanzie wrote:
In post 59, Taco Hemingway wrote:Lmao just realized I'm not on my main and I can't just tell you to go search my meta and see for themselves what you think of how I'm playing so far.

So far you look like a wolf who is pissed off that you got called out early. It is possible I'm misreading the situation, and townies can get defensive too, but the way you're lashing out about it suggests that you aren't dispirited town, but instead are frustrated wolf.

I could be wrong, so feel free to town it up, but for now, you're going at the bottom of my list.

vote me then
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 60, Taco Hemingway wrote:Seanzie, honest question that's important: what's the expected townie response to you when someone makes something up against them? What do you expect a townie to do in that situation.
First, I didn't make anything up. I stated a read.

Second, townies can react in a whole lot of ways. There is no one reaction I expect, and I don't know what you expect me to say here, other than that early reactions can be very telling in either direction.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 65, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 63, Seanzie wrote:

vote me then
I'll vote whom I please when I please, thank you very much.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

VOTE: seanzie
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 68, Taco Hemingway wrote:VOTE: seanzie
Do you have anything other than OMGUS to back this up with?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Seanzie »

Oh, are you DkKoba?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

you're using ambiguous things that should be at best NAI to you in order to fake scumread me.

like your whole string of interactions towards me so far are just looking for ways to find me as scum - not to sort me.

I know what questions to ask to force the other person to leak their intentions and it worked. You not wanting to commit to a vote is even more egregious.

Reality favors me. The power of the Flip will always tell all.

Keep trying to discred me and see how far that takes you. You already scumclaimed to me.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 70, Seanzie wrote:Oh, are you DkKoba?
Yup. And now you know you fucked with the wrong player :)
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Seanzie frantically realizing that reality is indeed on my side and their push looks terrible when I bring in the master piece that is my identity ........
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 69, Seanzie wrote:
In post 68, Taco Hemingway wrote:VOTE: seanzie
Do you have anything other than OMGUS to back this up with?
I was evaluating if your push on me was in good faith or if it was made with intent to simply discredit me + be as uncharitable as possible towards me.

To boil it down to an OMGUS is disingenuous based on the lead up to the vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”