Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:30 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

armlx, I didn't undestand he was joking either, but that doesn't make him scum. How stupid wouldn't it be to say "lynch "player"" then a day later "Just kidding" if you were scum. The only thing that was accomplished was to draw attention towards StrykkerVerde. Now, I'm not saying that means he's innocent, but I'm pretty certain he didn't do it on purpose, so in my opinion it can't really be used against him.

I know I said he had to be an insane/paranoid cop or scum in my first post after his "joke", but I wrote that post a second after I noticed what he had written, so it wasn't exactly very analytical.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:16 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

LAL doesn't apply here. He may* be an idiot, but he didn't lie. We (mostly me) said he was a cop, he didn't.

*read: "is"
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:20 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

BrianMcQueso wrote:Strykker, I'm curious. Why did you single out VitaminK out of all the people on the bandwagon?
VitaminR wrote:Probably because I was the first on the bandwagon.
There we go.

I don't like the way armlx is playing this right now. He seems a little too sure of who is and isn't scum, and at the same time he's claiming that we should lynch all liars with me having lied at all.

in fact i've been very straightforward in this whole mess once i realized how blown out of proportion this whole thing got.

Just out of curiosity armlx, what is it about my posts that make me seem so scummy? Is it just the misunderstanding part, or do you have something real to be suspicious about?
I miss Puzzle.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:24 pm

Post by Twomz »

Armlx, you know the rule, your not allowed to post anything about that game outside of that game... i'd vote you, but your the only person on this game that i'm in contact w/ outside the game (on WD2) so i don't wanna lose you this early on. I need support! (not that kind)

Also, i think i'm going crazy. It seems like the post count goes up a lot, but there aren't as many posts (and i keep thinking the post numbers are changing...) I think i'm goin bonkers :shock:
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:46 pm

Post by chamber »

Twomz wrote:Armlx, you know the rule, your not allowed to post anything about that game outside of that game... i'd vote you, but your the only person on this game that i'm in contact w/ outside the game (on WD2) so i don't wanna lose you this early on. I need support! (not that kind)

Also, i think i'm going crazy. It seems like the post count goes up a lot, but there aren't as many posts (and i keep thinking the post numbers are changing...) I think i'm goin bonkers :shock:
[/game related material]
azreal posted in the thread today and later deleted the post, so that could be the changing post number you saw
[game related material]

I don't think armlx is acting that suspicious, and I don't think Don Gaetanos responce was weird, I can imagine myself acting in the same way. I pretty much have no idea whos bad at this point.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:57 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

chamber wrote:I don't think armlx is acting that suspicious, and I don't think Don Gaetanos responce was weird, I can imagine myself acting in the same way. I pretty much have no idea whos bad at this point.
I feel the same way. However (and this is the point I always have to bring up eventually),
we are on Day One
Nothing
gets done Day 1.
Ever.
Well, at least nothing beneficial. We could bandwagon until we reveal all our power roles to the scum, but that's probably (read: definitely) not a good idea.

While their behavior may or may not be normal, it's a starter of discussion. I'm not quite sure we should let it drop so easy.

vote: StrykkerVerde
VitaminP was the first on the wagon, but he wasn't the only one. Admittedly, I joined in too. But nevertheless, the fact is that you singled him out, and tried to cast suspicion on him while ignoring everyone else who followed you. Suspicious behavior.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:34 pm

Post by VitaminR »

BrianMcQueso wrote:
vote: StrykkerVerde
VitaminP was the first on the wagon, but he wasn't the only one. Admittedly, I joined in too. But nevertheless, the fact is that you singled him out, and tried to cast suspicion on him while ignoring everyone else who followed you. Suspicious behavior.
:D

Vitamin
R
R
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:53 pm

Post by Sineish »

StrykkerVerde wrote:He's scum lynch him.
This would be the only bit where I can see LAL applying, since you've admitted you have no reason to believe he's scum over anyone else. It's fairly weak LAL though, and not something I would be changing my vote for on it's own.

S.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:20 am

Post by Falcone »

If you're going to attack Strykker, do it for the right reason please. I.e. not because of LAL (he didn't lie), but because he's attacking people for bandwagonning and not others who did the same thing. If you think that is a good enough reason to vote, go ahead.

Vote: Fritzler
for confirming his vote on Gaetano without good reason (in my opinion).
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:55 am

Post by Dranko20 »

A Genericly Generic Vote Count:

1 Iammars - (Twomz)
1 darquiel - (Sineish)
1 LyingBrian - (chamber)
1 Twomz - (Iammars)
3 Don Gaetano (StrykkerVerde, Fritzler, TSAGod)
1 Falcone - (Snap)
2 StrykkerVerde - (armlx, BrianMcQueso)
1 Fritzler - (Falcone)

8 Not Voting - (jedknight, darquiel, naubol, logicticus, Shamrock, Don Gaetano, LyingBrian, VitaminR)

Remember: 19 Alive, 10 to lynch!
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:38 am

Post by StrykkerVerde »

Other people who bandwagoned at least gave some sort of explination as to why they were willing to jump ship, VitaminQ simply jumped on the ship with no explination and no reasoning, like a sheep he did. Besides that my comment about him was just one of many, I didnt intend to single anybody out, you Brian are assuming that I was trying to get him lynched. Now it seems like you're trying to get attention shifted to me for essentially being an idiot.

Now I know how BabyJesus feels.
I miss Puzzle.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:21 am

Post by VitaminR »

StrykkerVerde wrote:Other people who bandwagoned at least gave some sort of explination as to why they were willing to jump ship, VitaminQ simply jumped on the ship with no explination and no reasoning, like a sheep he did. Besides that my comment about him was just one of many, I didnt intend to single anybody out, you Brian are assuming that I was trying to get him lynched. Now it seems like you're trying to get attention shifted to me for essentially being an idiot.

Now I know how BabyJesus feels.
I read it as a claim and followed. That's all there is to it.

Also, it's Vitamin
&
&

I'm a bit puzzled by Fritzler's reading of Don Gaetano's post, but it's not worth a vote yet. No-one really stands out for me at the moment.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:33 am

Post by Iammars »

VitaminR wrote: Also, it's Vitamin
&
&
This better not be a posting restriction.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:06 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Iammars wrote:This better not be a posting restriction.
You're one to talk, alphabet boy.
Falcone wrote:If you're going to attack Strykker, do it for the right reason please. I.e. not because of LAL (he didn't lie), but because he's attacking people for bandwagonning and not others who did the same thing. If you think that is a good enough reason to vote, go ahead.
That's what I'm doing... unless you weren't referring to me when you said that.
VitaminW wrote:Also, it's Vitamin&. &.
Whatever you say, VitaminZ.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:09 am

Post by Iammars »

BrianMcQueso wrote:
Iammars wrote:This better not be a posting restriction.
You're one to talk, alphabet boy.
That game's over and done with. You just angry that I got away with it?
:HA!!!!!!!:[/notactuallyasmilie]
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:22 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Got away with it? You got a bullet between the eyes, from what I remember. In fact, I believe that bullet was from
me
. Your "posting restriction" is what made us shoot at you, because we believed you were powerful for having such a nasty restriction. Doesn't seem as brilliant now as it did when you first schemed it up, eh?

For everyone who's lost and confused, we're referring to Bizarre Mafia, where Iammars had a fake posting restriction that "required" every post to have the entire alphabet in it. He was scum, and so was I. It's a good read. :P
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:25 am

Post by Iammars »

BrianMcQueso wrote:Got away with it? You got a bullet between the eyes, from what I remember. In fact, I believe that bullet was from
me
. Your "posting restriction" is what made us shoot at you, because we believed you were powerful for having such a nasty restriction. Doesn't seem as brilliant now as it did when you first schemed it up, eh?

For everyone who's lost and confused, we're referring to Bizarre Mafia, where Iammars had a fake posting restriction that "required" every post to have the entire alphabet in it. He was scum, and so was I. It's a good read. :P
I was TRYING to make myself seem innocent. It worked a little to well. We still beat you.

That game is also where this started from:
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:28 am

Post by VitaminR »

Iammars wrote:
&
&
No posting restriction. Just slightly annoyed at people misspelling my screenname. I'm sure that's understandable. :)
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:32 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

In case you haven't noticed, Vitamin£, it's intentional :P
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:33 am

Post by Fritzler »

Duh Vitaminæ
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:34 am

Post by Iammars »

VitaminR wrote:
Iammars wrote:
&
&
No posting restriction. Just slightly annoyed at people misspelling my screenname. I'm sure that's understandable. :)
Oh yeah. I have empathy there...
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:34 am

Post by armlx »

If someone comes right out and claims (saying they know for a fact) that someone is scum, there is not reason needed to vote. Vitamin has no need to make up for the fact he voted without a reason...
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:39 am

Post by VitaminR »

BrianMcQueso wrote:In case you haven't noticed, Vitamin£, it's intentional :P
That's the annoying part. :D
armlx wrote:If someone comes right out and claims (saying they know for a fact) that someone is scum, there is not reason needed to vote. Vitamin has no need to make up for the fact he voted without a reason...
Well when StrykkerVerde likens me to a sheep, I think I need to post something. :)
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:21 am

Post by Falcone »

BrianMcQueso wrote:
Falcone wrote:If you're going to attack Strykker, do it for the right reason please. I.e. not because of LAL (he didn't lie), but because he's attacking people for bandwagonning and not others who did the same thing. If you think that is a good enough reason to vote, go ahead.
That's what I'm doing... unless you weren't referring to me when you said that.
I was referring to armlx when I said that. His last post seems to imply he has understood now, so I guess it's fine. I could vote for armlx now for being slightly inconsistent, but it seems to me he often does things like that, so I'll let it slide.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:59 pm

Post by Fritzler »

FOS: Falcone
Surfs up dude.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”