DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:06 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Too many posts happening too fast. Do not like.

In any case,
vote boberz
I do not like your play, sir.

@Beaver/s I find confusion in your entire self, but I have yet to find more than confusion or any reason to find you scummalicious. Yet.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:08 am

Post by The Fonz »

Tragedy, posting about who has what role is nearly always a bad idea, and will get you killed if it happens again. Capiche?
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:09 am

Post by boberz »

The Fonz wrote:Lazy at best and possibly opportunistic justification for that vote. Making out that it's really scummy just because it's a bad idea.
This was a response to a question posed to me. I am not making out it is
really
scummy; but it is the best reasoning available so far and it is not acceptable to call for that sort of thing on page 1. [Whether or not it was to get us out of RVS]

---

Haha and everyone follows Fonz on the wagon. Nonesense.
ribwich
ribwich
Goon
ribwich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:11 am

Post by ribwich »

Fuzzy Beavers wrote:OIC why. Except I don't think that Hydra was hunted down because they refused to claim their heads, even though they were scum. The other hydra auto-claimed their name. I got lectured by Troll using similar logic because case by case situations don't always apply back in Gods and Men. Maaan he was so mad at me. But I an empathetic to that logic style.

- Sympathizing Beaver.

Do a little reading of your own, This half is easy to figure out with the above hint hint hint hint.
Regardless of why that particular hydra got hunted down, not claiming your names is at best distracting town and at worst an attempt to hide a scum meta.

DH is still a null tell on me. This is just like what he did in a recent game. (I'll grab the link in a second) He claimed mason in the very beginning under no pressure, and while in that scenario it actually really helped us win, it's overall not considered to be a good move. But with Jason and I both in this game, I wouldn't say that this makes DH look town, because he had to know one of us was going to point that out.
"ROLEFISHING ROLEFISHING OMGOBVSCUMRAWR weeEEEEEEEEEOOOOOooooo" - Vi
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Vote Count 1

Benmage(0)-
boberz(3)-DemonHybrid, The Fonz, DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes(0)-
Deer(0)-
DemonHybrid(3)-LlamaFluff, boberz, sottyrulez
diddin(0)-
Fuzzy Beavers(4)-SensFan, ribwich, Benmage, Nero Cain
Guderian(0)-
hiraki(0)-
jasonT1981(0)-
KageLord(0)-
LlamaFluff(0)-
Mariyta(0)-
Nachomamma8(1)-KageLord
Nero Cain(0)-
ribwich(1)-Zang
SensFan(1)- Fuzzy Beavers
Sleepless Assassin(0)-
sottyrulez(0)-
The Fonz(0)-
Tragedy(0)-
tvellalott(0)-
Wraith(0)-
Zang(1)-jasonT1981

Not Voting(10)-Deer, diddin, Guderian, hiraki, Mariyta, Nachomamma8, Sleepless Assassin, Tragedy, tvellalott, Wraith

With 24 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
Deadline is January 27th at 1pm (EST)

Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:14 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

LlamaFluff wrote:@boberz - Opinion on head claim? Is it scummy to vote [fuzzy] due to refusal? Have you read supernatural?
You missed my three questions.

Also last post for a while... going to make what I say very obvious though to try and make it happen

@EVERYONE
- SLOW DOWN IN POSTING. Best example for this in the history of the site is Death Note Mafia. It had something obscene like 15 pages a day for the first week of the game. Lots of people got lost, as scum we just corralled the active players and got them following us or killed off and scum basically just did whatever they wanted for the rest of the game since everyone was burnt out and we kept pushing cases.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Guderian »

V/LA until this Saturday afternoon, and maybe even sunday. Was unexpected, and I didn't plan for it at all. Will get back in as soon as I possibly can. Thank you.

-Gud
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Zang »

Fuzzy Beavers is very confusing but I see nothing wrong with not revealing his main accounts. I've seen several players who don't believe in meta.

Demon Hybrid though, seems very scummy. A flavor claim gives the town almost nothing and then voting for the person who votes for him.

Unvote
Vote: Demon Hybrid

Stop posting so much, everytime I try to post this there are five new posts.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

hmmm the problem with meta on a hydra account is the two proper accounts could have completely contrasting Metas on the opposite side of each other and therefor makes it harder to get a read I believe.
ribwich
ribwich
Goon
ribwich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:24 am

Post by ribwich »

viewtopic.php?p=2643973#p2643973

There's the game I was referring to.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:35 am

Post by boberz »

Llama - it is not scummy to vote beavers for it, and I have not read supernatural.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Zang wrote:Fuzzy Beavers is very confusing but I see nothing wrong with not revealing his main accounts. I've seen several players who don't believe in meta.
Its not about meta. Personally I think meta is stupid and quite frankly I DON'T really care what two heads they are. The problem is, as was the case in Supernatural, he/she is being fairly obstinate. One head said we could figure it out and I'm sure I could but I don't feel like jumping hoops right now.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

im not sureyour right Nero, I think Meta can be an excellent tool to pin down scum or find out if someone is town. but its harder to use with a hydra account.
ribwich
ribwich
Goon
ribwich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:56 am

Post by ribwich »

Fuzzy Beavers wrote: Do a little reading of your own, This half is easy to figure out with the above hint hint hint hint.
It's this part that irritates me and is making me think this should be an actual vote instead of a conditional one that will be removed if they claim names. How is it helpful at all to make us waste time playing these games to figure out what your account is?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by diddin »

Vote: sottyruelz
for Mini 1105 :3

Am I the only one that finds beaver's play to be annoying as hell? Also, I agree on a headclaim. If not, he's just withholding information from us that some of us might find useful.

DH: NO.

Longer post with a serious vote later.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

jasonT1981 wrote:im not sureyour right Nero, I think Meta can be an excellent tool to pin down scum or find out if someone is town. but its harder to use with a hydra account.
Never said its not useful; just I don't think its the say all be all of scum hunting.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

DH needs to die. His vote hopping and opinion are anti-town.

Not to mention, his alignment could really help this game.

There's more I could say, but I don't really want to.

Vote: DemonHybrid
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ugh I hate the fact that I have todo this from a phone. A few things:

First Which I am guilty as well is that we completely undermine our votes on beaver by saying we will remove. Well why are they there? They are there because he is purposely and willfully withholding information from the town which is inherently antitown. Therefore I ask the question, since we have already ruined any worth to our votes, is anyone willing to go through with their votes and see that beavers is lynched if he maintains this obstinate behavior? I am.

Also I find beavers style too playful. It doesnt seem to be adding anything to the game. His daykill jest thing, all his posts read fluffy.

Also I find DH's idiotic comment more of a towntell than anything else. I believe his last comment and you rarely see scum trying to make such ridiculous comments that early on.

As for llamas quick vote I find null. Both opportunistic scum and overeager town jump at early foolishness.

There might've been more I wanted to say...damn phones.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hiraki wrote:DH needs to die. His vote hopping and opinion are anti-town.

Vote hopping? Lol.... is noone else guilty of this? How could his alignment help? ....don't want to say more....nah nah nah. Say more.

That's another hing I hate when people make you try and assume things like in bobs case or in this case, don't spell everything out. Spell it out. We need everything from everyone. I hate pulling teeth from people and if I had a second vote it'd be on Hiraki.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ribwich
ribwich
Goon
ribwich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by ribwich »

Benmage wrote:First Which I am guilty as well is that we completely undermine our votes on beaver by saying we will remove. Well why are they there? They are there because he is purposely and willfully withholding information from the town which is inherently antitown. Therefore I ask the question, since we have already ruined any worth to our votes, is anyone willing to go through with their votes and see that beavers is lynched if he maintains this obstinate behavior? I am.
I am too. I don't think we've really ruined our votes worth though. If anything, we're just giving him a chance to remove our suspicion of him by saying exactly what it is we want.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Benmage wrote:
Hiraki wrote:DH needs to die. His vote hopping and opinion are anti-town.

Vote hopping? Lol.... is noone else guilty of this? How could his alignment help? ....don't want to say more....nah nah nah. Say more.

That's another hing I hate when people make you try and assume things like in bobs case or in this case, don't spell everything out. Spell it out. We need everything from everyone. I hate pulling teeth from people and if I had a second vote it'd be on Hiraki.
Your words are true. Yet DH is the one that stands out the most due to the combination of his behavior, and the vote hopping.

The slignment is just a small spice to see that, even if DH is town(doubtfl) that his lynch will bring scum. You honestly don't believe that through the course of this game, that not even 1 scum I'd on the DH wagon ?

Not to mention, your assessment on me sucks, due to it being what I have assessed from DH. In fact, this sounds like a chainsaw , but I haven't gotten a clear view on everyone. So that's mostly a farfetched statement.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

ribwich wrote:
Benmage wrote:First Which I am guilty as well is that we completely undermine our votes on beaver by saying we will remove. Well why are they there? They are there because he is purposely and willfully withholding information from the town which is inherently antitown. Therefore I ask the question, since we have already ruined any worth to our votes, is anyone willing to go through with their votes and see that beavers is lynched if he maintains this obstinate behavior? I am.
I am too. I don't think we've really ruined our votes worth though. If anything, we're just giving him a chance to remove our suspicion of him by saying exactly what it is we want.
Indeed. However if he maintains this stance of being difficult and scummy he will, for me at least, reach a point of no return. Are we expected to ring him up to L-1 for a simple claim. And then what he throws his hands up and goes "fine" and claims...What a fucking waste of time that would be.

Fuzzy
In your next post claim your heads, or hang. Enough of this childish shenanigans.

I'm not gonna fucking waste my precious limited mafia time on some bullshit that should be automatically given.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: I misunderstood your last point.

When I didn't want to say more, it was more of a lazy ending to my post. I just wanted to get my vote out on DH first. Because y'know. He needs to die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hiraki, are you now saying that a lynch will bring about information? Duh...any lynch will bring about information. DH isn't super special (sorry bud).

Saying his alignment could really help, strongly implies him specifically. But saying that his wagon will be informative could be true about anyone.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote
Vote Jason

Instead of theory about hydra name claiming, do you have anything in the forms of reads to offer? We have three little wagons going already.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”