Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Tanarin »

I didn't unvote because I don't see anyone hammering Yorgi. If scum were to quickhammer it basically end the game right away for them, whereas with town it would make it a lylo situation and possibly hand the game to scum.. So basically I feel she is safe for the moment. Now if I am correct with what I am thinking, if I got a wagon on you going BSG, I bet Sens would hop right on it.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:27 am

Post by SensFan »

Tanarin wrote:Sens, so now yo are willing to put Yorgi at L-1 just so you an join as many wagons as possible, is that correct?
Yes and no.
BSG wrote:And from this moment starts the argument between me and Sens about why I didn't hammer.
Damn straight you didn't hammer. And let's face it, Town can hammer anyone without losing the game. Scum can't.
Tanarin wrote:if I got a wagon on you going BSG, I bet Sens would hop right on it.
Damn straight I would, as long as I could put her at Lynch-1 or hammer her.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Zilla »

Crap, I wasn't online for it.

unvote: Yorgi
seeing as I have absolutely no reason to vote her, I just wanted to test Sens.

I'm tentatively critical of BSG, because first of his initial lurking, and then because he states "Why I didn't hammer" and none of them have to do with not suspecting Yorgi, at least not directly. All of his reasons kind of have the feel to me that he didn't hammer because "hammering would look bad," even if that's not on his list of reasons.

So, I'm totally not critical of him for not hammering, because I personally don't suspect much from Yorgi, but I AM intrigued by his listed reasons. Especially when he says "You'll have to get Tajo's help." It really looks like he just doesn't want to be the hammer vote, and he wants his hands clean as far as the Yorgi lynch goes.

Vote: BSG
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Zilla »

ShadowGirl wrote:
Setup
  • 5 Townies
  • 2 Mafia Lovers
I only count 6 people...
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:48 am

Post by Tanarin »

First of all

Unvote: Yorgi

Now then, BSG I want to ask you, would you agree that I have a point about no one wanting to hammer Yorgi, scum or town, for the reasons I have stated earlier?

Sens: I re-read 109 and you say a quick lynch almost guarantees a town win. I personally feel in a 6P game like this we kinda need to be more careful. It would be real easy to totally mess things up given the logic you stated in the last game.

Mod: Can we get some prods here soon, it is starting to look like the last game as far as activity is concerned
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:58 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

The Five Count (Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes)

Tanarin: 2 (populartajo, BSG)
Sensfan: 1 (Yorgi)
Yorgi: 1 ( Sensfan)
BSG: 1 (Zilla)

Not voting: Tanarin,
It takes 4 to lynch.

It's supposed to be four. -ammended-

I'm establishing a rule that three prods get you replaced. Prod shall be if you do not post for 72 hours. As such, Tajo still has twenty four hours to post until getting prodded.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:25 am

Post by populartajo »

BSG wrote:
Vote Tanarin

And from this moment starts the argument between me and Sens about why I didn't hammer. I didn't for the following reasons:
-I'm not sold on your logic about the random lynch which you discussed in open 109. I'm of the opinion that the scummiest player should be lynched. And I'm sticking my guns to that. If you want the Yorgi lynch to happen, you'll have to ask Tajo to help you with that.
-I find Tanarin the scummiest right now. If he truly finds Sens's reason for his vote on Yorgi weird, I'd think that he would unvote. I'm really interested to know why he didn't.
-And I'd love to hear the reactions to the Yorgi-wagon.
I really get townie vibes from this post.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:27 am

Post by populartajo »

Zilla wrote:Crap, I wasn't online for it.

unvote: Yorgi
seeing as I have absolutely no reason to vote her, I just wanted to test Sens.

I'm tentatively critical of BSG, because first of his initial lurking, and then because he states "Why I didn't hammer" and none of them have to do with not suspecting Yorgi, at least not directly. All of his reasons kind of have the feel to me that he didn't hammer because "hammering would look bad," even if that's not on his list of reasons.

So, I'm totally not critical of him for not hammering, because I personally don't suspect much from Yorgi, but I AM intrigued by his listed reasons.
Especially when he says "You'll have to get Tajo's help." It really looks like he just doesn't want to be the hammer vote, and he wants his hands clean as far as the Yorgi lynch goes.

Vote: BSG
And I dont like this one. The bold part feels off.
Call me Tajo.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:29 am

Post by SensFan »

Tanarin wrote:Sens: I re-read 109 and you say a quick lynch almost guarantees a town win. I personally feel in a 6P game like this we kinda need to be more careful. It would be real easy to totally mess things up given the logic you stated in the last game.
Let's focus on getting as many bandwagons in as we can. Everything will be explained later.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Zilla »

populartajo wrote:
BSG wrote:
Vote Tanarin

And from this moment starts the argument between me and Sens about why I didn't hammer. I didn't for the following reasons:
-I'm not sold on your logic about the random lynch which you discussed in open 109. I'm of the opinion that the scummiest player should be lynched. And I'm sticking my guns to that. If you want the Yorgi lynch to happen, you'll have to ask Tajo to help you with that.
-I find Tanarin the scummiest right now. If he truly finds Sens's reason for his vote on Yorgi weird, I'd think that he would unvote. I'm really interested to know why he didn't.
-And I'd love to hear the reactions to the Yorgi-wagon.
I really get townie vibes from this post.
And here's the Tweedledum to BSG's Tweedledee, I assume?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Zilla »

Sens, you're not on the leading candidate anymore, you know.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:37 am

Post by SensFan »

Whoops.

Unvote, vote: Tanarin
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:51 am

Post by yorgi »

@Sens: First I get what your doing but it isn't going to give answers if scum know what you are doing and just go along. All it does is cause confuse in my opinion at this time.
populartajo wrote:People, chillax. Random stage is for fun.Yorgi seems very interested in getting serious pretty fast, huh?
Tanarin is a newbie, right? Your yorgi vote is a random one or you got a guilty on him yesterday?
Zilla you didnt learn anything from the last game, did you? Would you vote for anyone that puts someone at L-1 for no reason, again?
Did you not read the last game? I think votes even random votes in this game are informative.

Tanarin wrote:populartajo: Yes, I am a newb here. That comment to Yorgi was nothing more than being random, I never suspected it would be taken so serious though.

As far as SensFan is concerned, I am wondering why he would agree Populartajo's comment that my wagon is golden and then go and vote Yorgi and put her at 2 votes. Maybe it is random, but it is weird.
I agree.

Post 52 for Zilla seems like a convient answer.

Post 56 from tajo: WHY?

Right now the 2 that stand out the most is tajo and Zilla. I feel like Zilla is costing along and humoring Sens where PT comment on BSG and Zilla leave little information.

unvote:
vote: tajo
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:01 am

Post by SensFan »

yorgi wrote:@Sens: First I get what your doing but it isn't going to give answers if scum know what you are doing and just go along. All it does is cause confuse in my opinion at this time.
That's the thing. Scum really can't afford to go along.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:41 am

Post by populartajo »

yorgi wrote:@Sens: First I get what your doing but it isn't going to give answers if scum know what you are doing and just go along. All it does is cause confuse in my opinion at this time.
populartajo wrote:People, chillax. Random stage is for fun.Yorgi seems very interested in getting serious pretty fast, huh?
Tanarin is a newbie, right? Your yorgi vote is a random one or you got a guilty on him yesterday?
Zilla you didnt learn anything from the last game, did you? Would you vote for anyone that puts someone at L-1 for no reason, again?
Did you not read the last game? I think votes even random votes in this game are informative.

Post 56 from tajo: WHY?

Right now the 2 that stand out the most is tajo and Zilla. I feel like Zilla is costing along and humoring Sens where PT comment on BSG and Zilla leave little information.

unvote:
vote: tajo
I read the last game. When did I deny that random votes were informative?
Post 56: GUT.
Yorgi do you seriously think Im scum? Would you hammer if I were at L-1?
Call me Tajo.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:46 am

Post by SensFan »

populartajo wrote:Would you hammer if I were at L-1?
There is only 1 right answer to this question, and it is independant of who it is directed at, or who is hypothetically at L-1.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 am

Post by yorgi »

SensFan wrote:
They might to cause confusion. They might just because they dont' think people will hammer this early. The risk might be worth the rewards.

tajo: Right now I'm between you and Zilla. I don't see why you think BSG is town I asked why and you didn't give me an answer. The fact you are jumping on one vote against you is very telling in my book.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:40 am

Post by SensFan »

yorgi wrote:
SensFan wrote:
They might to cause confusion. They might just because they dont' think people will hammer this early. The risk might be worth the rewards.
Which is why we need to actually hammer people that get to Lynch-1.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:21 am

Post by populartajo »

yorgi wrote:
SensFan wrote:

tajo: Right now I'm between you and Zilla. I don't see why you think BSG is town I asked why and you didn't give me an answer. The fact you are jumping on one vote against you is very telling in my book.
Yorg I did give an answer. You should prob answer my questions. And how Im jumping on one vote? You refer to post 64 where I only asked you questions?
Call me Tajo.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Tanarin »

SensFan wrote:
yorgi wrote:
SensFan wrote:
I think the point she is trying to get at is that as long as scum knows you are random voting and are looking for a hammer, then they could go and NOT hammer a townie on purpose to make you think that person is scum, thus leading to confusion.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by yorgi »

@tajo: First your question:
When did I deny that random votes were informative?
Did you read the post I quoted? I don't know if you were drunk or serious in that comment but it doesn't sound like to me you taking the random stage seriously

Second Gut is not an answer

You are jumping on me about my vote on you. One vote mind you should not make a person nervous unless they are scum.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by populartajo »

Gut is a valid answer. If I feel someone is town I comment on it for scumhunting purposes.
And how am I being nervous? Yorg, rly?
Call me Tajo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

The Six Count (Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...?)

Tanarin: 3 (populartajo, BSG, Sensfan)
Populartajo: 1 (Yorgi)
BSG: 1 (Zilla)

Not voting: Tanarin,
It takes 4 to lynch.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by Zilla »

I don't get this argument that's going on between Yorgi and PT. :/

As for me, I don't really get the case on me either. I'm saying BSG, who has skipped town for now, had a strange way of phrasing his concern over hammering Yorgi, which didn't really seem like he was approaching the situation from a town mindset. He seemed to want PT to do the dirty work of throwing down the hammer vote. I think that means he knows Yorgi is town, because he is mafia.

As for Sens, I really don't like his idea that we should run to lynch anybody as fast as we can, because that stops generating information and results in quicker kills. Lack of information is the best thing scum can hope for. It's a repeat of last game, but unfortunately, pushing a contrived and anti-town agenda for him isn't a scum tell, assuming he was clean last game. I'm less inclined to vote him, but I also wouldn't mind terribly if he were lynched.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by SensFan »

Tanarin wrote:
SensFan wrote:
yorgi wrote:
SensFan wrote:
I think the point she is trying to get at is that as long as scum knows you are random voting and are looking for a hammer, then they could go and NOT hammer a townie on purpose to make you think that person is scum, thus leading to confusion.
My gameplan has very clearly sailed right over your head. Not hammering someone is a HUGE scumtell in this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”