gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:59 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 4922, pisskop wrote:
In post 4920, Nero Cain wrote:As much as I'd love nothing more than a Titus lynch its likely not going to happen so I'd suggest moving elsewhere. I don't particularly like the case on AR but I'd consolidate there if I need to. I think the Rex and AF wagons are the best ones with Aaron being the best.
I wouldrather lynch an active slot than a lurker.

AF sounds fine, tbh.
THen please vote there.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:59 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 4924, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: ar98mubarik
What happened to your meta of never voting?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Something_Smart »

It only exists in the minds of people who incorrectly interpret my meta.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:01 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4920, Nero Cain wrote:At this point, we should prob just consolidate and lynch

ar98mubarik (7): Elsa Jay, Alyssa The Lamb, The Fonz, Titus, BBmolla, AaronFrost, bob3141
Titus (6): chkflip, Pine, DrDolittle, VaultDweller, profii, Creature
SausasaurusRex (3): Amrun, Egix96, Cat Scratch Fever
AaronFrost (4): gobbledygook, insomnia, davesaz, Nero Cain
Creature (4): Pink Ball, Hectic, RCEnigma, clidd
DrDolittle (3): Gamma Emerald, pisskop

All these clowns need to vote: Rhinox, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Almost50, SausasaurusRex dsjstr,, Yiley, QuantumQuasar, EeveeLution Army, Something_Smart

Not Known 15 needs to stop vanity voting pisskop (eventhough he's scum)

As much as I'd love nothing more than a Titus lynch its likely not going to happen so I'd suggest moving elsewhere. I don't particularly like the case on AR but I'd consolidate there if I need to. I think the Rex and AF wagons are the best ones with Aaron being the best.

So three of those "Clowns" are in the replacement process, Nero. Tell you what. One time offer.

I will let you pick the damn inactive to lynch, provided we lynch one. Rex is the best active lynch, but no one active is going to go through because enough people will think they're playing to meta, or have an important role, or the votes on them look opportunistic. Or their scumbuddies simply refuse to bus. We need 70% of active votes. We have to lynch an inactive, end of.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4921, The Fonz wrote:Yes. Believe me I'd LOVE Nero dead
I'm not. It's Titus that's being toxic A F.

remind me u think I'm scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Something_Smart »

This game is a farce
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4928, The Fonz wrote:So three of those "Clowns" are in the replacement process, Nero. Tell you what. One time offer.

I will let you pick the damn inactive to lynch, provided we lynch one. Rex is the best active lynch, but no one active is going to go through because enough people will think they're playing to meta, or have an important role, or the votes on them look opportunistic. Or their scumbuddies simply refuse to bus. We need 70% of active votes. We have to lynch an inactive, end of.
Y r u so angry sounding here?

not really sure why you are trying to make a deal with me. Are you afraid that I'm going to build up that AF wagon b/c it kinda seems like it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 4913, Egix96 wrote:
In post 4911, QuantumQuasar wrote:Fonz you're pretending to not understand when we need facts that A) we need a central forum and base for an anchor of trust and B) we need facts from reliable sources that are crosschecked.

The way I communicate is a playstyle just like any other, I invoke my right of the 5th amendment against self-incrimination
Please don't be offended when I say this, but it's just that you seem to have... very weird thoughts.
In post 4919, PenguinPower wrote:
ReplacingSearching for replacements for Almost50, RCEnigma, dsjstr, Yiley, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, and Jamelia.
At this rate the idea of 20% of the game getting Modkilled isn't looking unlikely.

Hell that might actually be funny to see what happens because of it.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Accidentily quoted Egi's thing too. But yeah, not all of us know the Quantum Mechanics of Insanity like I do Quasar. You gotta be clearer for others.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:16 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4931, Nero Cain wrote:
not really sure why you are trying to make a deal with me. Are you afraid that I'm going to build up that AF wagon b/c it kinda seems like it.
It's mostly because you come out with douchey shit like this.

I'm bargaining with you because I'm trying to get you to comply with the only pathway that gives a chance of this game ending in a town win. My preference for WHICH inactive we kill is secondary to the ABSOLUTE TOWN IMPERATIVE to cull the inactives.

Do I think you're scum? I don't know. You're always such a pain in the ass it's hard to tell. I've been banging this drum for some time now, in the course of banging the drum you decided to consolidate off Titus and say maybe Aaron might be an OK wagon, and so you throw out a smear retconning my behavior to be based on fear of an Aaron wagon, even though I'd JUST SAID I don't think it's possible to get an active wagon through, even on Sausa who is scummy as hell.

The reason I'm a little agitated is because you are

TOO

FUCKING

STUPID

to understand what I'm saying.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if we were flash wagoing a not AR inactive I'd do psyche/kage.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:21 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4935, Nero Cain wrote:if we were flash wagoing a not AR inactive I'd do psyche/kage.
Reasonable. Maybe there's something to the multiple replace thing. Et tu, Brute?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4934, The Fonz wrote:I'm bargaining with you because I'm trying to get you to comply with the only pathway that gives a chance of this game ending in a town win.
but why me? I have a single vote. AR was already @ 9 votes and there are enough active players to push through an AR lynch AND I even said I'd be willing to consolidate there so I'm not seeing the reason why you needed to try to make a deal to get a lurker lynch when it was still
PLENTY
possible that AR does go through.

u r saying that I don't understand. I'm saying your play is fucking moronic. :wink:

QuantumQuasar
QuantumQuasar
Goon
QuantumQuasar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 am

Post by QuantumQuasar »

After reading pages 143-145, VOTE: The Fonz

Post #3557 (ISO) » 26 Mar 2020 09:43

KM said Amrun was town, RCE was town, pisskop was scum, and Titus was scummy bit could be town.

He also said "How much do you guys want to bet I get killed N1?" :lol:

Jackal said basically nothing.

amrun /probably town
chkflip /town
the fonz

yiley/insomnia maybe town voted garmr early

We need a histogram of who doesn't post because silence is more likely to be a better strategy in a crowd and fonz might be bait

And just don't dismiss me because of my writing style and ad hominem
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4937, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4934, The Fonz wrote:I'm bargaining with you because I'm trying to get you to comply with the only pathway that gives a chance of this game ending in a town win.
but why me? I have a single vote. AR was already @ 9 votes and there are enough active players to push through an AR lynch AND I even said I'd be willing to consolidate there so I'm not seeing the reason why you needed to try to make a deal to get a lurker lynch when it was still
PLENTY
possible that AR does go through.

u r saying that I don't understand. I'm saying your play is fucking moronic. :wink:
I'm pretty sure the AR wagon just wants to lynch an inactive. If I can find a more viable inactive, I'll go there. It's not hard. Unlike you trying to pass kindergarten.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4939, The Fonz wrote:I'm pretty sure the AR wagon just wants to lynch an inactive. If I can find a more viable inactive, I'll go there. It's not hard. Unlike you trying to pass kindergarten.
scum is getting angry and ad homing.

It doesn't address the point.

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:43 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4940, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4939, The Fonz wrote:I'm pretty sure the AR wagon just wants to lynch an inactive. If I can find a more viable inactive, I'll go there. It's not hard. Unlike you trying to pass kindergarten.
scum is getting angry and ad homing.

It doesn't address the point.
YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NERO. YOU ARE A CANCER ON THE SITE AND I HOPE YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE.
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:44 am

oh dear god
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:44 am

this game is going to be literally unplayable before too long
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I get that u r scum and you have to pretend to be dumb as shit but there were 24 active players not voting AR98 when I endorsed an Aaron Frost lynch. So I'm not seeing why you needed to try to bargain with me when it was still very likely that an AR98 wagon happens.

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:46 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Yikes
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4942, The Fonz wrote:YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NERO. YOU ARE A CANCER ON THE SITE AND I HOPE YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE.
enjoy ur ban dickwad

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:47 am

let's find some new ways to make people replace out

if we try hard enough, we can make it to over half the playerlist being under replacement at the same time

wouldn't that be fantastic?

then if we try even more hard enough, we can try to plurality lynch someone active so that we can have even less people talking while over half the game is empty!

what a fantastic game, I'm so glad we're playing this right now
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:48 am

Post by gobbledygook »

To be fair i think Fonz is in industry for corona so I’m sure that’s not helping
But Nero’s utter lack of self awareness never helps these situations

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”