SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4829, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4799, Skybird wrote:
In post 4792, Metal Sonic wrote:Hey mask, solar wind the stern mommy wants the hammer so she is very angry that you hammered yesterday! Don't hammer again today okay or she will be very angry :(

MS, why are you telling Mask what the issue was instead of making Mask engage in the game and look it up? I've noticed a couple of instances where you answer questions meant for other people too. What gives?

I do that. I am an "interrupter".

that is not a wrong thing to do

Yes it is a wrong thing to do. I wanted Mask to look it up and explain it himself, not you.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Ceph is a read that f-16 and I couldn't agree on during day 1, and is probably still a read we don't agree on. He's done some intense buddying, and he did this weird thing where he sort of encouraged Rach to disregard one of my reads (Xombie I think, I'd have to look back to be sure) and then later did the same regarding f-16 ("you don't control FT")

On the town side of the ledger, what I'm seeing is the confusion, uncertainty, and occasional bouts of apathy that I associate with ceph-town. I don't think any of this is beyond his ability to emulate, but some of it has felt pretty sincere. The neighborhood stuff between him and ooba feels town, though, especially his backing away from a strong townread after day 1.

I think to F-16 the reasons to scumread Ceph outweigh the reasons to townread him. Not so for me, though it's close.

I was going to bed after staying up all night after being hungover all day. I probably still am.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

Those are weird reasons to scumread me.

But I'm not super interested in my usual narcissistic selfmeta right now.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Solar Wind »

What are your thoughts about Heartless?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Ozgin »

Hello all. I'm confirming a replacement for someone (BeastCharizard).
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Cephrir »

You're probably getting lynched today, how do you feel about that?
Bartleby the Scrivener
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 40: OH GOD YES!

BeastCharizard (7): Imperium, Skybird, Cephrir, theaceofspades, FourTrouble, TheWayItEnds, Metal Sonic
FourTrouble (5): Ooba, magua, vezokpiraka, Heartless, Farside22
TiphaineDeath (3): Mastin2, TSO, Ankamius

Not Voting: Rachmarie, ZZZX, Solar Wind, Ozgin, The Mask, Bitmap, Xombie, FourTrouble, TiphaineDeath

23 alive means 12 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2015-03-02 00:00:00)

Ozgin replaces BeastCharizard!

There's a good chance I'll extend the deadline, what with all the replacing...

Trying to find 2 replacements <.<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 4855, Cephrir wrote:You're probably getting lynched today, how do you feel about that?

It's pretty stupid, I'm Order aligned. Has BeastCharizard claimed role yet?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:31 am

Post by The Mask »

Skybird wrote:
In post 4829, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4799, Skybird wrote:
In post 4792, Metal Sonic wrote:Hey mask, solar wind the stern mommy wants the hammer so she is very angry that you hammered yesterday! Don't hammer again today okay or she will be very angry :(

MS, why are you telling Mask what the issue was instead of making Mask engage in the game and look it up? I've noticed a couple of instances where you answer questions meant for other people too. What gives?

I do that. I am an "interrupter".

that is not a wrong thing to do

Yes it is a wrong thing to do. I wanted Mask to look it up and explain it himself, not you.

what's the big deal? I saw it mentioned by SW on the previous page anywho.
Nothing to really explain. SW has a request, I say yes, the end.

Are you really as nice as you look? I don't see what the stink is about. Hope you stay lovely.

pedit: yes claim anyway though
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:34 am

Post by dramonic »

votecount corrected!
OH WAIT NEVERMIND IT'S FINE!
Carry on <.<;
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Ozgin »

Also, what's the wagon on me about, and who started it?

So claim:

My Passive is this ability where my vote power is half the number of deaths from the previous day. Therefore, Day 1 my vote power would have been 0. With 2 people dead after the first day/night phase, my vote power is half of 2 which is 1.

So I'm really only particularly powerful when I survive a night and like 4 people die, because then I have a vote power of 2, which is pretty intense.

I don't know how halfsies work (half of 3 being 1.5), but I assume it just means my vote is worth 1.5, which doesn't affect anything to my knowledge.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4853, Solar Wind wrote:What are your thoughts about Heartless?

I just got a post eaten in response to this. Let's try again.

I have been feeling better and better about them. I think their frustration with you has come off as pretty genuine and think some of their criticisms have been valid. I've liked some of our interactions in the neighborhood. They seem predisposed to see me as arguing with them when I feel like I'm just giving them wishy washy "you have a point but I dunno man" replies. Interpreting things like that unfavorably is very Antihero, at least (I haven't seen enough TTH to know this). I would think they'd have played enough games with you to expect you to be a bit sit-on-handsy, though I do kinda feel like Falcon isn't really doing much either lately and that's not typical of him. I think the fact they're a bit at odds with you is a good thing for the game and it's giving me material to work with regarding both of you.

I do not think they are obvtown yet, and that's something I have seen both of them be at different times. Neighborhood Antihero has felt more like the one I'm used to than Thread Antihero has.

This post was a lot better the first time I wrote it.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4861, Cephrir wrote:I think the fact they're a bit at odds with you is a good thing for the game

What I mean by this is that if either of your slots was scum, I feel that's something that could be easily missed. My inclination is that they are not scum, but scrutiny is never a bad thing.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4858, The Mask wrote:
what's the big deal? I saw it mentioned by SW on the previous page anywho.
Nothing to really explain. SW has a request, I say yes, the end.

Are you really as nice as you look? I don't see what the stink is about. Hope you stay lovely.

pedit: yes claim anyway though

Yes I am nice. I wanted to know what your thought process was for end of day 1. Did you deliberately hammer AP?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 4860, Ozgin wrote:Also, what's the wagon on me about, and who started it?

So claim:

My Passive is this ability where my vote power is half the number of deaths from the previous day. Therefore, Day 1 my vote power would have been 0. With 2 people dead after the first day/night phase, my vote power is half of 2 which is 1.

So I'm really only particularly powerful when I survive a night and like 4 people die, because then I have a vote power of 2, which is pretty intense.

I don't know how halfsies work (half of 3 being 1.5), but I assume it just means my vote is worth 1.5, which doesn't affect anything to my knowledge.

You've been gladiated with two other players, so our choice to lynch is within the three of you: Tiphaine Death, FourTrouble and you. Of those three, your slot is the furthest into the scum column for me.

You might want to focus on those two.

Your vote was at .5 at the start of this game day. PeregrineV was dayvigged, which I think is when your vote went to 1.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 4851, Solar Wind wrote:Ceph is a read that f-16 and I couldn't agree on during day 1, and is probably still a read we don't agree on. He's done some intense buddying, and he did this weird thing where he sort of encouraged Rach to disregard one of my reads (Xombie I think, I'd have to look back to be sure) and then later did the same regarding f-16 ("you don't control FT")

On the town side of the ledger, what I'm seeing is the confusion, uncertainty, and occasional bouts of apathy that I associate with ceph-town. I don't think any of this is beyond his ability to emulate, but some of it has felt pretty sincere. The neighborhood stuff between him and ooba feels town, though, especially his backing away from a strong townread after day 1.

I think to F-16 the reasons to scumread Ceph outweigh the reasons to townread him. Not so for me, though it's close.

I was going to bed after staying up all night after being hungover all day. I probably still am.

F-16, what's your side of this?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Skybird »

Welcome Ozgin!

Help me understand how your vote count varying with the number of night kills makes you town?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 4864, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 4860, Ozgin wrote:Also, what's the wagon on me about, and who started it?

So claim:

You've been gladiated with two other players, so our choice to lynch is within the three of you: Tiphaine Death, FourTrouble and you. Of those three, your slot is the furthest into the scum column for me.

Your vote was at .5 at the start of this game day. PeregrineV was dayvigged, which I think is when your vote went to 1.

Did that dayvig happen day 2 or day 1?

I dunno what beastcharizard did to look scum, but I'll look into FourTrouble since they seem to be the next prevalent wagon.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4866, Skybird wrote:Welcome Ozgin!

Help me understand how your vote count varying with the number of night kills makes you town?

:igmeou:
Bartleby the Scrivener
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:11 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 4802, Skybird wrote:Vezo, I just read through Beast's ISO again and most of the posts where he is talking about his ability read as someone who is angry. Could you point to the post where he "incredibly calmly" explains his vote role?

No. I also can't point to your reading comprehension skills because they don't exist.

Have you even read the posts by me that you quoted?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 4861, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4853, Solar Wind wrote:What are your thoughts about Heartless?

I just got a post eaten in response to this. Let's try again.

I have been feeling better and better about them. I think their frustration with you has come off as pretty genuine and think some of their criticisms have been valid. I've liked some of our interactions in the neighborhood. They seem predisposed to see me as arguing with them when I feel like I'm just giving them wishy washy "you have a point but I dunno man" replies. Interpreting things like that unfavorably is very Antihero, at least (I haven't seen enough TTH to know this). I would think they'd have played enough games with you to expect you to be a bit sit-on-handsy, though I do kinda feel like Falcon isn't really doing much either lately and that's not typical of him. I think the fact they're a bit at odds with you is a good thing for the game and it's giving me material to work with regarding both of you.

I do not think they are obvtown yet, and that's something I have seen both of them be at different times. Neighborhood Antihero has felt more like the one I'm used to than Thread Antihero has.

This post was a lot better the first time I wrote it.

I was hoping to provoke enough interaction to help us nail down the read thoroughly. I might have accomplished that. I'll see what f-16 thinks when he's around.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 4867, Ozgin wrote:
In post 4864, Solar Wind wrote:

So claim:

Did that dayvig happen day 2 or day 1?

I dunno what beastcharizard did to look scum, but I'll look into FourTrouble since they seem to be the next prevalent wagon.

Day 2. I confirmed that's when the vote went from .5 to 1.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Ozgin »

Well with what I've read I don't think Four is scum, so I'm gonna just throw down a VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Also,

In post 4866, Skybird wrote:Welcome Ozgin!

It's total kills during a day/night - And think about it, if we lynch one and one gets NK'd,
my votes are still worth only 1.

It only makes a difference when a lot of people die, so in a way if a lot of town get killed in one night, and it makes a scum obvious, then I can help work towards retribution for the Order.

It's not like I get my vote to count for +1 with every night kill, that'd be stupid.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 4870, Solar Wind wrote:I was hoping to provoke enough interaction to help us nail down the read thoroughly. I might have accomplished that. I'll see what f-16 thinks when he's around.

I saw a green dot next to F-16's name in sitechat, so I'm expecting this to be happening sometime soon.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 4865, Heartless wrote:
In post 4851, Solar Wind wrote:Ceph is a read that f-16 and I couldn't agree on during day 1, and is probably still a read we don't agree on. He's done some intense buddying, and he did this weird thing where he sort of encouraged Rach to disregard one of my reads (Xombie I think, I'd have to look back to be sure) and then later did the same regarding f-16 ("you don't control FT")

F-16, what's your side of this?

LOL

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”