Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yeah Glork...except I dont' go all let's fucking insult people for no reason.

That was a legitimate fucking statement Glork...nice of you to ignore that. But all right.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4771, Tammy wrote:I'm voting Glork because his turnaround on me doesn't make sense. On day three he told me not to proof my role because it was more important for me to stay alive due to not only my role but my behavior. Now, he's advocating me using my role after I've explained why it's not advantageous for me to use it for the best interest of town, and after I already offered to use it twice. I've clearly explained my role, and he's acting like I didn't. He's claimed that there might only be one or two people on the list, and is saying that I should proof my ability today while at the same time acknowledging there's not many of us left. How is that acting within a protown agenda? He is actively refusing to acknowledge anti-town behaviors in some and pro-town behaviors in others as it suits him. How is that protown??? How is that working within what we believe is the town wincon??? If I am the last person on the list, he is saying that I should leave myself vulnerable to a nightkill tonight. How is that acting within a town wincon???

Hi, in case you haven't noticed, after progressing through things piece-by-piece, I put you back on the neverlynch list. Maybe if you'd actually read the game and stop living in your own fantasy world, you'd realize that.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

No, I asked you if anything happened to YOU.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

fine whatever.

I really think that if we lose this game for any reason other than that "welp scum only had to kill 4-5 people and they had a roleblocker to stop the bodyguard so gee geeeeee"

it'll be because we all got so damn frustrated at this game that we thought people deserved to lose no matter what their likely alignment is.

so stop with the insults and go over the game, both of you please. if you want to be helpful go over greyice+schmugen's posts and tell me who you think the most likely scum is based on that plus what the individual players have posted so far.

tammy people change their opinions constantly in games like this. yeah it would have been better if he had asked you to do it before now but I don't think him asking you to do it now is a scumtell, especially given how many generally scummy people just died with greyice+the triple modkill.

glork I know you're irritated at what she's saying but don't be an asshole about it. It'll just tunnel us further into this fuckhole.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4777, singersigner wrote:No, I asked you if anything happened to YOU.

Uh. No?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4779, Glork wrote:
In post 4777, singersigner wrote:No, I asked you if anything happened to YOU.

Uh. No?

Oh. :(

I like tomatoes.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4776, Glork wrote:
In post 4771, Tammy wrote:I'm voting Glork because his turnaround on me doesn't make sense. On day three he told me not to proof my role because it was more important for me to stay alive due to not only my role but my behavior. Now, he's advocating me using my role after I've explained why it's not advantageous for me to use it for the best interest of town, and after I already offered to use it twice. I've clearly explained my role, and he's acting like I didn't. He's claimed that there might only be one or two people on the list, and is saying that I should proof my ability today while at the same time acknowledging there's not many of us left. How is that acting within a protown agenda? He is actively refusing to acknowledge anti-town behaviors in some and pro-town behaviors in others as it suits him. How is that protown??? How is that working within what we believe is the town wincon??? If I am the last person on the list, he is saying that I should leave myself vulnerable to a nightkill tonight. How is that acting within a town wincon???

Hi, in case you haven't noticed, after progressing through things piece-by-piece, I put you back on the neverlynch list. Maybe if you'd actually read the game and stop living in your own fantasy world, you'd realize that.

In case you're having trouble finding it, Tammerson, it's and .

By the way, what you're accusing me of being scum for doing is something I do all the time in endgame. You expand your bubble to include all setup/role/scum/interaction possibilities, and then through some combination of behavioral play and role/setup/mechanics knowledge, weed out the least likely possibilities. I've done it for years. It works. And yes, it leads to me temporarily questioning things that may have seemed obvious before and/or after the fact, but if you seriously have THIS much of an issue with someone bringing up the POSSIBILITY of you being scum that you're going to flip a complete shit on me, you should probably rethink whether mafia is the right game for you.

That's all I'm going to say on that.

Good night.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

singerrrrrrr who do you think is the most likely scum here.

its probably me but regardless of who it is could you tell me why please.

also i'm ninjaed by glork.

this game.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 4758, Tammy wrote:What are your set of town read Kats?

Eh I don't think it's beneficial to list them.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

kaaaaaaats
kaaats
kats

okay mostly i just wanted to say kats because i thought it would amuse me.

but also give me like one scumread with reasons.
if you really wanna be SECRETS it doesn't even have to be your strongest.

but one would be nice.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4782, Gammagooey wrote:singerrrrrrr who do you think is the most likely scum here.

its probably me but regardless of who it is could you tell me why please.

also i'm ninjaed by glork.

this game.

I can't really. It's gut with the way that you've been playing and reacting to a slew of things this game. Your playstyle is really slippery, and I frankly don't really trust it that much.

I haven't exactly done anything this game day. This week's been aldfghbaldskjbfasdlkfb. If not you, then I wouldn't mind betting on DDD, or someone who's been lurking this whole day waiting for Glork to come up with an awful plan (again, haven't done anything so...who hasn't posted, like, at all?).

Have you shared yours with the class?

I like tomatoes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

pretty much just did actually, go to the second page of my iso and read what i said about lld. (you can ctrl+f "lld" to find it probably, i don't think i've said much else about her recently)

and i kinda think you can. like i know a lot of it is gut but you can at least quote which posts of mine made you feel that way.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 4784, Gammagooey wrote:kaaaaaaats
kaaats
kats

okay mostly i just wanted to say kats because i thought it would amuse me.

but also give me like one scumread with reasons.
if you really wanna be SECRETS it doesn't even have to be your strongest.

but one would be nice.

Glork gives me terrible gut feelings.

I also don't think that BOTH TSH/Toasty are town. Them being towntown is less than LLD/DDDP being towntown imo.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

k.

thanks. like legit thanks, that's more useful to me personally than most of what's been said today.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 4788, Gammagooey wrote:k.

thanks. like legit thanks, that's more useful to me personally than most of what's been said today.

Why you personally?

And re: ~activity stuff~...I probably will eventually, but I barely have enough energy to keep up with today. I almost declared a personal V/LA, but kept refreshing the thread like an idiot, waiting for Glork to answer my question and hoping something useful would happen. I know I sound like D2 me, but whatever. This is the only game I'm in and it's draining me dry just skimming along. :?

I like tomatoes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

because it's a straight answer that i can go over without having to worry about all the disclaimers and dickery that everyone else is putting up and actually see if it makes sense and whether or not i agree with it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm going to cost us the game by getting into it with "obvtown" people. Are you kidding me? How has Tierce been obvtown?

No, I'm going to need you to detail this little lesson plan for me.

You have I've town for the entire game, but it's not going to keep me from questioning you Glork, especially when you're advocating a plan THAT I BELIEVE WILL HELP TOWN LOSE.

So, excuse the fuck out of me if I am going to research and scumhunt and not leave anyone as confirmed because they went cray cray on day one.

I could barely lead anyone into following me that would cost us the game. I don't have enough town-cred in this damn game to do so, so don't you even play that game with me. I could shout from the roof tops who the last scum were in this game and
no one would fucking listen
because no one here thinks I'm competent or town enough to give you anything informative. It doesn't mean I'm not going to do the best I can, but I'm fully aware of my limitations here and for you to think I in any way shape or form could cost this town the game is laughable.

The only way I could cost this town the game is if I am on the list and I leave myself open to a nightkill.

Don't insult me Glork. I don't live in a fantasy world and I read that list; it didn't negate for me what you said earlier. And it's fine, but it doesn't seem like you're including everything in your analysis. I've been doing my own research and reassessing things, and it has nothing to do with you're questioning me, but what seems like logical questioning of the entire play. Like, seriously, if you would look at things from my pov - my role, player, ability - and what I've been saying to the two people who've been questioning me over and over for the past two days it should be really evident why I would start to be suspicious of you wanting me to all of a sudden proof myself even though YOU are the one who urged me not to the day I offered. If I was vanilla, or not on a list that I thought would help scum achieve their wincon this wouldn't be an issue, but sure make it about whether or not I'm able to handle suspicion during a mafia game. Sure, don't look at the fact that I posted a fuckton of information that I wanted to research to help me make sense of near-endgame. Sure, don't acknowledge that I said all of my reads were up in the air after the events of recent days.

My turn on you is based on facts. On day 3, you said I shouldn't proof my role. Look back to your reaction. I didn't proof it. That was before the Nailah claim so you can't use that shit on me. All of a sudden, even though there's been no change whatsoever in my approach to the game, you tell me I should proof my role. I've now offered twice to do it during the day. The first time, you said I shouldn't. The second time no one said I should. At least two leaders have died since then, and you've made it perfectly clear that you believe only one or two is left on that list. I believe, Alchemist believed, most of us believe, there's a good chance I'm on that list. Today, in my interaction with DDD while trying to determine his motivation and alignment, I've laid out what I believe about my role and the chance that I'm on the list. It is no secret what I think, so for you to say that you think I should proof it after what you've said over the past couple days and the suspicions I've raised over those who've said so? Yeah, I think you're suspicious as hell for it Glork. It has no bearing on my ability to handle mafia.

But, I think it's pretty amusing that while I'm doing
the exact fucking thing you are
looking at everyone - maybe challenging the town standing of supposedly obvtown you and obvtown Tierce, you are telling me I'm not mentally capable for mafia for questioning me while getting annoyed at me for questioning the two of you. Just for your reference, Glork, if I didn't think that my character had any standing or bearing on the town wincon, this wouldn't be an issue for me.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by Nikanor »

hey tammy you should post more words that nobody will read
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

^^^Really should pedit: Addressed to Glork. Sorry Lord Obvtown Glork and by way of his mistress obvtown Tierce *lulz*
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4792, Nikanor wrote:hey tammy you should post more words that nobody will read

I'll try...Is there a topic you'd like an essay on? I'm a writer.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 4794, Tammy wrote:
In post 4792, Nikanor wrote:hey tammy you should post more words that nobody will read

Yes. I'd love a 5000 word essay on why cupcakes are awesome and should rule the world, and how baldness should be prevented by a fine elegant layer of frosting.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Katsuki »

*I also promise that I'd actually read it unlike all your other posts

If you can make me laugh more than Mina did with ElliCupcake death scene, then props to you.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

OMG..I'm never voting for Katsuki in a game ever ever.

Funny people are town always and forever.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4794, Tammy wrote:

COLONIAL VIRGINA

also incorporate what katsuki wants in it somehow. preferably colonial cupcakes vs. the imperial english muffins or something.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by singersigner »

Gammagooey wrote:because it's a straight answer that i can go over without having to worry about all the disclaimers and dickery that everyone else is putting up and actually see if it makes sense and whether or not i agree with it.

Alright.

Also, re: LLD...I wasn't trying to be a snarky dick about it. I legit must've missed it, but now that you say it, I remember your whole exploding game thing. Is she your only scumread as of now? Compared to DDD+one as is the theory?

Preview Edit:
Since that's to Glork, does that mean I don't have to read it? It's been a really long night...

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”