Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4750 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Post by Tierce »

Jesus fuck, Tammy. I hope you enjoy that humble pie when the game is over if you're town. That's blatant misrepresentation of situations and selective analysis. Did you look at when I was trying to sort between Grey and Alchemist? Yes, I BELIEVED GREY. His claim seemed more fitting. I was fooled by scum, what a crime. Did you look at the way Grey buddied me? Did you look at the fact that Nexus forgot about my existence? Apparently not. Would I ever, as scum, not let Nexus-buddy know he HAD TO CLAIM a protection on ME, a claimed CRIMEAN? No. I'm frigging thorough on this stuff.

Not even going to bother further. Have your bone, feel free to gnaw at it, I'm not going to wall-fight with you because this is town v. town.

Whatever. Glork-plan read time etc.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4751 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 4744, Glork wrote:Okay.

THE PLAN.

Toasty blocks LLD.
We lynch DDD.

If we win, yay. If not.....

IF DDD IS KURTH:
ML and singer are our potential lynches tomorrow.
Tammy random.org's a number. 1-70, she commutes tonight. 71-100, she does not.

IF DDD IS NON-KURTH SCUM
We lynch Singer tomorrow and win, unless my KURTHing her ends the game anyway.

IF DDD IS TOWN
We lynch LLD/Singer tomorrow, pending my night action/result, and the possible missing kill. Not going to divulge who I plan on targeting.

I might bump up the commute chance to like 80%. Not sure yet. Pending peer review.

Ugh. Something... yeah, I don't know. It's probably just me thinking that they are both town (DDDP and LLD).

I need a few hours of sleep, will be out tomorrow, will try to sort this in the evening.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4752 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4750, Tierce wrote:Jesus fuck, Tammy. I hope you enjoy that humble pie when the game is over if you're town. That's blatant misrepresentation of situations and selective analysis.

If you are town too, we can both enjoy a piece of humble pie at the end of the game. Because if so, there's a whole lot of blatant misrepresentation going on to share and I have never been afraid or ashamed to admit when I've been wrong.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4753 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Tierce »

...you don't realize I'm calling you town, do you.

I know I've been wrong a lot in this game (hello scum buddying me it feels so nice), but you're going on about "you're assuming motives for my actions!" when you're doing
exactly the same
with me. This is a world away from my scumplay, and no matter how contained you want your game to be, you've had experience with me before and this should be self-evident. Please sit back, reread my play in full, in-context, and then we can talk. Right now, it seems that your case boils down to "Tierce was wrong and she was aggressive toward me!" Well--town can be wrong (and I'm wrong a LOT), and town can be aggressive against you even if you're town. See SpyreX. I was being aggressive against you because, among other things,
I had doubts your alignment
--I dunno, to me this seems a pretty townish attitude toward things. >.> <.< (The other main reason is that I'm pissed at Immigration. Sorry, this has nothing to do with the people in this game or with MS at all, it's a bitchy mood and I should be curbing it a lot better than I am.)

Anyway. Good night. Please go analyze things without preconceptions about my alignment (you have them, otherwise you'd at least acknowledge several instances in which there was a very evident town mindset--and that's okay, I'm not saying it's not natural to be wrong, etc., but you're kind of voting town here and that
bothers me
), and then I'll go over things with you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4754 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4728, Glork wrote:[quote="In
Tammy, I feel like you need to confirm yourself at this point so that we can narrow down our list of potential lynches. We are near (if not already at) endgame. There are 1-2 scums left. There are 1-2 people left on The List. It is
imperative
that we confirm as many people as possible because we cannot afford a mislynch at this point, and there are people who think you're more likely than most to be scum.

Tell me Glork...one. fucking. scum. motivated. thing. I've. done. all. game. that has made you willing to lose this fucking game for town if I'm the last one on the list???

Be honest with me Glork. I've offered to prove this more than once and now that we're down in potential numbers, you're asking me to leave myself completely open so that town has a better chance to lose???

Help me understand?

I've lost all faith in Glork...if dana tells me to leave I will, otherwise, I'm not and you guys can lynch me tomorrow to satisfy your paranoia or wincon.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4755 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

apparantely i feel like theres a different lesson to be learned from scummies blankvitational than glrok.

fuck claim-plans. i want people to fucking go through the game and decide reads from that, we're pretty much at the limit of the usefulness of claims i think given how likely it is for vi to give scum the power roles that have been claimed so far.

and yes i do know i'm a hypocrite for not doing this enough myself yet. it doesn't actually change anything here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4756 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4753, Tierce wrote:...you don't realize I'm calling you town, do you.

I know I've been wrong a lot in this game (hello scum buddying me it feels so nice), but you're going on about "you're assuming motives for my actions!" when you're doing
exactly the same
with me. This is a world away from my scumplay, and no matter how contained you want your game to be, you've had experience with me before and this should be self-evident. Please sit back, reread my play in full, in-context, and then we can talk. Right now, it seems that your case boils down to "Tierce was wrong and she was aggressive toward me!" Well--town can be wrong (and I'm wrong a LOT), and town can be aggressive against you even if you're town. See SpyreX. I was being aggressive against you because, among other things,
I had doubts your alignment
--I dunno, to me this seems a pretty townish attitude toward things. >.> <.< (The other main reason is that I'm pissed at Immigration. Sorry, this has nothing to do with the people in this game or with MS at all, it's a bitchy mood and I should be curbing it a lot better than I am.)

Anyway. Good night. Please go analyze things without preconceptions about my alignment (you have them, otherwise you'd at least acknowledge several instances in which there was a very evident town mindset--and that's okay, I'm not saying it's not natural to be wrong, etc., but you're kind of voting town here and that
bothers me
), and then I'll go over things with you.

1. No, I didn't realize you were calling me town.

2. People are wrong a lot and so am I...that's not my point.

3. You say this is a world away from your scum play, and I know this is worlds away from mine as well...I gave you the meta you asked for...it should be pretty evident. I'm not reading you as scum because you're aggressive towards me. You noted Spyrex. I read him as town since day one. His read on me seemed genuine and that's what I look for. Look how upset I was voting him on day 3 even after he had voted me on day 3. He was a strong town read of mine, no matter his read on me, and I hated voting for him. I really don't work with preconceived notions, or I try not to as best as I possibly can (I am human though). You should know that. You've played with me...you read GvE right? I mean my worst weaknesses are giving up town reads who are actually scum. Not the other way around. I'm far far more likely to have a scum read and realize I'm wrong and make it town than otherwise. I've been accused of waffling precisely because I'm likely to change my mind on a read for seemingly no reason at all, and I don't care about the criticism I receive for it. I'm going to give as accurate of a read as I possibly can. It's like I said yesterday when I was re-evaluating your play and mulling it over over...some things fit for scum and some things didn't. That should let you know...no preconceived notions.

4. Immigration issues suck and I sympathize. I have a friend who spent far longer than she should have to get her fiance over here so I hope things work out for you soon.

5. Okay...we'll talk later.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #4757 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I'm quite happy with my set of townreads right now.

That reminds me to revisit singer sometime... I remember her making this one post regarding my play based on RL stuff during SoL, so unless she manages to make shit up as scum in her town tone of voice, she's probably town...
Mainly I don't think she'd make that post to me if she were scum. >.>
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4758 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

What are your set of town read Kats?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4759 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 4727, Hinduragi wrote:Can you both fucking take my word on it that you're both town so we can move on. If I flip town, at any point in this game, that's the condition. You can't vote for each other. Ever.

You both can vote me if you really want to fucking go at each other's throats.

Glork's plan is ehhhh, because Nikanor/Toasty should definitely come before singer.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4760 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Like, I really don't think lynching one of LLD/DDD should be what we do today. I just don't and I can't really explain why.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4761 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4745, Glork wrote:I feel like there's something glaringly wrong with that plan. But whatever. It's late, and I'm done for the night.

Looking forward to the constructive/destructive criticism.

I'd give you criticism because your plan fucking sucks and you're dead from me strangling your ass if you actually have me as less protown as fucking Toasty and Tierce. Like seriously, w.t.f. were you smoking when you came up with your damn list.

Like, I'm really trying hard not to be insulting right now because I totally respect you as a player, but we redheads are not to be trifled with and you've put me on my last nerve...just sayin.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4762 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4759, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 4727, Hinduragi wrote:Can you both fucking take my word on it that you're both town so we can move on. If I flip town, at any point in this game, that's the condition. You can't vote for each other. Ever.

You both can vote me if you really want to fucking go at each other's throats.

Glork's plan is ehhhh, because Nikanor/Toasty should definitely come before singer.

<3
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4763 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4199, Alchemist wrote:@gamma arent you forgetting something

Begnion = Sanaki (me)
Gallia = Caineghis [mightbe wrong on that one] (whoever you are, keep it a secret at all costs)
Phoenicis = Magua (dead :<)
Kilvas = Naesala (Tammy. Never lynch her. She doesn't need protection. Which is good. Tammy is the ace up our sleeves.)

Serenes = Rafiel or Lorazieh (whoever you are, keep it a secret at all costs)
Goldoa = Dheginsea (whoever you are, keep it a secret at all costs)
Hatari = Nailah[Maybescum?] (whoever you are, keep it a secret at all costs)
Crimea = Elincia (whoever you are, keep it a secret at all costs)

Yeah, I read the dead (town and scum Tierce, I wasn't joking). Would I kill the guy who wrote this ffs??? Huh Glork???
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4764 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4728, Glork wrote:
Tammy, I feel like you need to confirm yourself at this point so that we can narrow down our list of potential lynches. We are near (if not already at) endgame. There are 1-2 scums left. There are 1-2 people left on The List.

Fine. How are you going to prove yourself? Huh Glork? Why is there an all of a sudden push that Tammy needs to prove herself that wasn't there before?

Yep, you're probably right there's one to two scum left on the list, and there's probably one to two people left on the list.

Why oh why do you want me to make it easier for those limited scums to kill those who are likely limited town on the list?

Do you, in your infinite wisdom, have any idea who is on the list. I mean if you do, please share, because if I'm not on it, I'm perfectly willing to die. However, I care about the town wincon and I thought you did too.

If I'm repeating myself, I'm really sorry, I'm just at a bit at a loss by the player I've trusted the most all game. I really thought his win condition was the same as mine.

dana - you're the only real town person here...tell me what to do.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4765 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

tammy, alchemist was a threat to the scum no matter who he suspected, a town roleblocker with 1/2 scum left is incredibly dangerous to scum. unless you have a legitimate chance of being lynched in a given day don't clutter the thread with garbage that scum could use for the sake of using it for defense. if you're going to use kill wifom then use it offensively, not defensively. defenses are usually useless garbage in a game like this.

i'm going to try to be as clear as i can here.
i haven't gone over as much as I wanted to.
If i HAD to vote someone now I think I would vote LLD. I didn't like her play in the early days and she's been pretty much coasting since then. But I have a lot of hesitation given how she reacted to someone else being blocked in regards to Spy. She COULD have faked it and be scum with toast but i think toast is probtown. and I think that most of the time the "this guy is third party" when there's already a dead third party and there hasn't been a non-mafia kill in AGES is more likely to come from scum than not.

If I had to blow up the entire game minus two players and hope that both were town for a win it'd be hindu and TSH right now. hindu has looked more town than pretty much anyone else this entire game and TSH pulling a gambit here would mean he has a MUCH MUCH better scum fakeclaim than both scum we've lynched so far AND decided to bus Nexus for credzzzz instead of just letting him coast for at least a day and fucking over the town with whatever abilities Tar had. I really don't think that either are scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4766 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: Glork
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4767 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also i kind of forgot that dana existed in the post above this but if there were two non-clears that i had to choose to be at endgame it would be hindu and tsh. that is the point of what i said.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4768 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

tammy you're around apparently.

why are you voting glork?
like this isn't a hypothetical or to make you look bad or anything.
i just want a REALLY short explanation (like as short as you can possibly manage, preferably 2-3 sentences at most) of why you're voting him right now.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4769 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by Glork »

Hey Tammy, quoting (parts of) the same post like four times and pretending to act all incredulous that I could possibly think you're scum makes you look just as bad as the same person (Tierce) you just spent most of the last several pages acting like a complete douchenozzle towards.

Buuuut hey. Let's play the game your way for a moment, Tammerrific.

In post 4763, Tammy wrote:
In post 4199, Alchemist wrote:@gamma arent you forgetting something

Begnion = Sanaki (me)
Gallia = Caineghis [mightbe wrong on that one] (whoever you are, keep it a secret at all costs)
Phoenicis = Magua (dead :<)
Kilvas = Naesala (Tammy. Never lynch her. She doesn't need protection. Which is good. Tammy is the ace up our sleeves.)

Serenes = Rafiel or Lorazieh (whoever you are, keep it a secret at all costs)
Goldoa = Dheginsea (whoever you are, keep it a secret at all costs)
Hatari = Nailah[Maybescum?] (whoever you are, keep it a secret at all costs)
Crimea = Elincia (whoever you are, keep it a secret at all costs)

Yeah, I read the dead (town and scum Tierce, I wasn't joking). Would I kill the guy who wrote this ffs??? Huh Glork???

Do you even think before you spew out this mindless bullshit?
ALCHEMIST WAS SANAKI, ONE OF THE PEOPLE ON THE SCUM'S LIST. OF COURSE SCUM WOULD KILL HIM NO MATTER WHAT HE SAID, YOU IGNORAT FUCKING TWATMONKEY.

Hey, look. I can act all incredulous and rage-y, too. Let me know if it accomplished something.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4770 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

glork what the fuck was the point of that post

you know aside from being an asshole because tammy's irritating you
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4771 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm voting Glork because his turnaround on me doesn't make sense. On day three he told me not to proof my role because it was more important for me to stay alive due to not only my role but my behavior. Now, he's advocating me using my role after I've explained why it's not advantageous for me to use it for the best interest of town, and after I already offered to use it twice. I've clearly explained my role, and he's acting like I didn't. He's claimed that there might only be one or two people on the list, and is saying that I should proof my ability today while at the same time acknowledging there's not many of us left. How is that acting within a protown agenda? He is actively refusing to acknowledge anti-town behaviors in some and pro-town behaviors in others as it suits him. How is that protown??? How is that working within what we believe is the town wincon??? If I am the last person on the list, he is saying that I should leave myself vulnerable to a nightkill tonight. How is that acting within a town wincon???
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4772 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4770, Gammagooey wrote:glork what the fuck was the point of that post

you know aside from being an asshole because tammy's irritating you

The point is to get her to realize that she's being completely irrational if she's trying to use "why would I kill Alchemist/Sanaki as scum" to prove a point. She needs to take a fucking chill pill and come back in 24 hours, because all she's done today is get into it with ObvTownTierce, and get into it with ObvTownGlork, and it's going to lead to her costing us the game if it keeps up.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4773 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

@Glork...did you ever answer my question about last night?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4774 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by Glork »

About who I targeted? It was Ludi. He's not Kurth.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”