Mini 545 - The Final Stand Mafia - Dramatic Finish!

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Sierra wrote:Errrr.. wut? That second post is in contradiction with the first and it's an OMGUS vote (revenge vote) too. I'm now considering whether you are newb town or newb scum, and I'm favoring the second.
Actually, I did some thinking on that, and I concluded that he most likely is noob town. I can't be sure, obviously, but here's why I think he's noobtown:

As we have probably all seen, in a newbie game, there is a tell where a noob who is plain townie will often times get bored with the game and go elsewhere, leaving the game behind. He is asking for /in in a ton of games, and the majority of games played here will give him a townie role...so I'm thinking he's just bored of plain townie and wants either a game where he is not many or wants to be in many other games to keep from being bored.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Mizzy wrote:
Sierra wrote:Errrr.. wut? That second post is in contradiction with the first and it's an OMGUS vote (revenge vote) too. I'm now considering whether you are newb town or newb scum, and I'm favoring the second.
Actually, I did some thinking on that, and I concluded that he most likely is noob town. I can't be sure, obviously, but here's why I think he's noobtown:

As we have probably all seen, in a newbie game, there is a tell where a noob who is plain townie will often times get bored with the game and go elsewhere, leaving the game behind. He is asking for /in in a ton of games, and the majority of games played here will give him a townie role...so I'm thinking he's just bored of plain townie and wants either a game where he is not many or wants to be in many other games to keep from being bored.
I concur. All he's done this game is stall and cast reactionary OMGUS votes. I'm think I just got OMGUSed for asking for his replacement. Can't be sure of course, since he didn't really say anything about his vote one way or the other. This reads to me like he's bored with the game, and he obviously doesn't care enough to actually read the thread or think about whats going on. Like Mizzy said, its pretty likely he's just a bored newb town who wants something more exciting than the role he has here.

@Killa
, (bolded so you actually read this part) please either take an interest in this game or request to be replaced. You are leeching the fun out of the game with your bad sportsmanship. I don't know if you've taken the time to notice, but there are other people trying to play, and we're all suffering because of your refusal to actually participate.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by killa seven »

unvote vote jive machine

id hate to see omgl life lynched when tjm is ghost all the sudden and this vote should put it at about 3-3 by my calculations, ok u guys want me to post more how about ask me some questions about what is goin on in the game.. the action has picked up a lil the past few days so i guess i should get serious.. mizzy who is your top 2 scum suspects other than omgl, omgl why should i not vote you and vote for someone else?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Let me ask you a counter question, killa. Why did you vote me in the first place? Without knowing that, I don't know how to answer your question.

This game is not simply about answering questions asked of you, and if thats all you think it is you're not going to get very far. But since you seem to think you don't have to do anything except answer questions, let me ask you another one..

Killa seven: Will you please
read the whole thread
and present your opinions, based on your own analysis, of who you think is scum and why?
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by Mizzy »

killa seven wrote:mizzy who is your top 2 scum suspects other than omgl
I'm keeping an eye on Khelvaster and TheJiveMachine.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by shaka!! »

Do you all understand now why I said killa or Joubert for the day 1 lynch?
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by Mizzy »

shaka!! wrote:Do you all understand now why I said killa or Joubert for the day 1 lynch?
As much as Killa makes me want to rip my hair out by the fist-full, I can't condone lynching him or even thinking of it now that I think he's noobtown. We were wrong about Joub, too. Well, at least I was, I thought he was scummy.

OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Mizzy wrote:
killa seven wrote:mizzy who is your top 2 scum suspects other than omgl
I'm keeping an eye on Khelvaster and TheJiveMachine.
Mizzy, what about these two stands out to you?

Mod, vote count please
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by death_omen »

Mod Update:
I have PMed killa and have "laid" down the law so to speak and he will be replaced if he continues in the same way. I will look at extending the deadline further if he is replaced.

(I have currently extended it by 48 hours).
Last edited by death_omen on Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Ps. God, I'm so wise some times.
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by death_omen »

Second Vote Count - Day 2

TheJiveMachine - 3 (Retroducts, Erg0, killa seven)
Erg0 - 2 (Khelvaster, OhGodMyLife)
OhGodMyLife - 2 (Mizzy, TheJiveMachine)
shaka!! - 1 (Tarhalindur)

Not Voting:
Sierra, shaka!!
With 10 Alive it takes 6 before deadline
or
5 at deadline to Lynch

Deadline Status:
9th March 2008 1200 (GMT + 12)
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Ps. God, I'm so wise some times.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:17 am

Post by shaka!! »

Mizzy wrote:
shaka!! wrote:Do you all understand now why I said killa or Joubert for the day 1 lynch?
As much as Killa makes me want to rip my hair out by the fist-full, I can't condone lynching him or even thinking of it now that I think he's noobtown. We were wrong about Joub, too. Well, at least I was, I thought he was scummy.
I'm not calling to lynch him I'm just using his actions to explain my day 1 line of thought.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Mizzy »

shaka!! wrote:
Mizzy wrote:
I'm not calling to lynch him I'm just using his actions to explain my day 1 line of thought.
Oh, I know :) Sorry if I wasn't clearer. I mean that yes, I see why, and saw why before, and as much as I hate his lack of contribution, and WANT him gone, I'm glad we didn't lynch him and unless we get evidence that I am wrong about his noobtown tells, would not vote or want to lynch him in the future.

Sierra
Sierra
Goon
Sierra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Sierra »

TheJiveMachine wrote:Hi!

I've been doing other things and kinda got behind in this game.

To be honest, every time I come here to post I get scared off by how many pages I have left to read. But I'll do it today during class, and in a few hours, I'll have at least some content to post, I hope.
Still waiting. If TJM doesn't post today or tomorrow, I'm placing my vote there.
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:32 am

Post by TheJiveMachine »

Okay, basically I'm still fine with my vote where it is, OGML's contradiction remains the scumtell that stands out strongest for me.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Erg0 »

That post does not fill me with a desire to move my vote. I'd say that TJM is either scum that's out of ideas or he hasn't actually read any of day 2.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Erg0 »

Incidentally, I'm wary of this tendency to write killa off as noobtown based on such a shaky meta. I do agree that he's probably not today's lynch, but I don't want to see this conclusion drawn through the rest of the game.

I'm particularly not loving the fact that he was just pointed out as a townie, which is not something that a pro-town player should
ever
do in-thread.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

TheJiveMachine wrote:Okay, basically I'm still fine with my vote where it is, OGML's contradiction remains the scumtell that stands out strongest for me.
I too question whether you've even read the thread since you voted.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by killa seven »

Erg0 wrote:Incidentally, I'm wary of this tendency to write killa off as noobtown based on such a shaky meta. I do agree that he's probably not today's lynch, but I don't want to see this conclusion drawn through the rest of the game.

I'm particularly not loving the fact that he was just pointed out as a townie, which is not something that a pro-town player should
ever
do in-thread.
i agree, i wouldnt be shocked if i got nk. but hey these are the chances we take.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by killa seven »

TheJiveMachine wrote:Okay, basically I'm still fine with my vote where it is, OGML's contradiction remains the scumtell that stands out strongest for me.
im comfortable with my vote, tjm has not posted anything, im suprised im gettin threating pms and not this guy, at least omgl is partisipating and providing feedback and getting us somewere, at this point we should lynch tjm for bailing out when the heat is on him.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Hey Killa, you neglected to answer my question, which was pointedly directed at you to elicit participation. I mean, didn't you say if anyone had questions for you you'd answer them?
OhGodMyLife wrote:Killa seven: Will you please
read the whole thread
and present your opinions, based on your own analysis, of who you think is scum and why?
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by killa seven »

didnt i just state i think tjm is scummy and why? illl do a pbp of him i guess to satisfy u
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

killa seven wrote:didnt i just state i think tjm is scummy and why? illl do a pbp of him i guess to satisfy u
That would be a great start. You should get into the habit of doing real analysis in all of your games, not just when somebody is unsatisfied with your play.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by killa seven »

post 20 tjm votes for himself
TheJiveMachine wrote:Figures.

Vote: TheJiveMachine

:(
a ploy at humor
post 29
TheJiveMachine wrote:
DERP BANDWAGON

DERP DERP DERP
post 40
These are my thoughts on RetroDucts and shaka
does he ever get serious?
TheJiveMachine wrote:I don't see the role fishing.

But shaka, first you say shits and giggles, now it was a pressure vote? What reason do you have to pressure Khel, anyways? By the time of your vote he had shown up and explained his absence.
he posts some content here regarding shakras vote on khel

post 90 50 post gap.. lurking?
TheJiveMachine wrote:Well, I'll at least get my vote off myself.
Unvote

No one seems to be sticking out. Maybe Khel.
Glork wrote:
Do you think he may have been lying about being under said assumption, Mizzy? Why or why not?
Glork, did you ask this question because you are doubtful of Khelvaster's story?

I, personally, think that that would be a rather absurd thing to make up, but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility.
- asks a few questions and drops a brief anaylsis after remembering to unvote him self-
post 1
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Vote: yeahthatguy224

for saying that analysis is "blowing the smallest problems out of proportion".

All there is to go on Day 1 is the smallest tidbits of information.
tjm imediately jumps on a player who said said for not being around hell try to post later, while he infact himself is never around.

post 142
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Mizzy wrote: Yes, but making mountains out of molehills just makes it easier for the scum to make us turn on each other...I don't think that JUST that opinion is worthy of a vote. Is that the only reason you're voting for him?
That and lurking, which I didn't want to bring up since it would be wholly hypocritical of me.
he admitts he voted for him due to lurking and admitts hes bein a hypocrit.. pretty scummy to me.

post 164
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:I feel erg0 is town, Glork. He is showing all the hallmarks of a somewhat lazy town, not a scum trying to cover up lack of evidence.
Elaborate, with examples, please
shows back up to post this 1 sentance post.
post # 202
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Joubert wrote:
Vote: Glork
, for unparalleled behavior...
FoS: Mizzy
, for thinking there's only one way to play Mafia...

Oh wait, Mizzy is female... That explains all...

I don't follow or support your reach of BS logic and sexism, and also you promoted a no lynch. And also, your grammar is sub-par.

HoS: Joubert
shows up to defend mizzy when she recieves a vote by joubert then places hos on him.. im starting to sence a relationship here..

post #212
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Joubert wrote:
Unvote
, mostly because Glork could be Jester. By the way, Shaka, what does "pull a Glork on you" mean exactly...

Jumpy nervous unvote with no reasoning blah blah blah you still never explained why you voted him in the first place yadda yadda yadda diversionary tactics yip yip yip
continues his attack on joubert
TheJiveMachine wrote:
killa seven wrote:lets get rid of the mafia scum..
k.
Vote: killa seven
post 250 tjm again attacks a new guy, which this time being me.

post 259
TheJiveMachine wrote:The native language question? I thought you were just being an asshole.
i have no idea who hes refering 2 in this post.

post 261
TheJiveMachine wrote:Why?
response to joubert saying it was a serious question.

post 280
TheJiveMachine wrote:Joubert, while you have stated which actions Glork took struck you as "jestery", what is your precedent of similar actions being performed by jesters?

Or do you just think that anything that you interpret as scummy was probably meant to be interpreted as such and thus anyone you suspect has enough of a chance of being a jester that you don't want to vote them?

Because to me it sounds like the second one, which is totally craplogic.
here he goes attacking joubert yet again.

post 286
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Joubert wrote:Anyway, I retired my mind from this issue. I think it's a dead-end...
When you do something scummy, you aren't the one wh decides when people stop talking about it.

Unvote
Vote: Joubert
he votes joubert because joubert wants to abort a dead issue

post 288
TheJiveMachine wrote:Saying that Glork could be a jester, with no real reasoning given.

I thought it was scummy, or at least distracting and nonsensical.
explains his vote on joubert.

ill continue the day one break down, in a few i dunno how much i can put in one message...
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Killa:
That is all way old material and TJM is not the only one who voted to lynch Joubert. I would like to see more recent case points.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Erg0 wrote:I'm particularly not loving the fact that he was just pointed out as a townie, which is not something that a pro-town player should
ever
do in-thread.
I said it because I don't think he ought to be lynched. Scum already know who's pro-town and who isn't, and I don't really see an issue with voicing my opinion on the matter considering it doesn't hurt town. Sure, he might have been a NK target and might not be now, but I'd much rather him be replaced than die if he IS pro-town, regardless of role.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”