Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:21 am

Post by kuribo »

I still think im looking for a third party

BUT WHAT KIND OF FUCKING SK DOESN'T BOTHER KILLING

ESPECIALLY THIS CLOSE TO WINCON
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:21 am

Post by kuribo »

i'm really wondering if something else isn't at play and neroball didn't accidentally redirect a kill onto themselves

BUT FROM WHOM

AND WHY HAVENT THEY KILLED AGAIN

AND WHY NO KILLS WHEN SAINT WAS ALIVE

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 87, Occult wrote:That's what I call I start, blow past the bullshit random voting and getting down to business.

A few things and people are bothering me so far,

*Karnage with the bizarre claim and I'm not really a fan of his responses, the random vote off of his own wagon is really bad in my mind. The worst for him is just the general lack of scum hunting. 20 posts and not much to show for it.

*Implosion, not much content in most of his posts, the two big ones being #35 and #78, where I am basically reading it as he doesn't care whether karnage is town or not, he is pushing a policy vote.

*Saint, has nothing to say for his vote except that karnage fucked him.

*Desperado, sheeps in #16, sheeps in #52, has nothing to say in #69

-Some questions I have....

Karnage, what are your thoughts on people? Like I said before, have not seen anything productive from you.

Desperado, you gonna be adding any original content or are you just going to play ditto? Same goes for saint, nothing out of you two thus far.

Implosion, would you mind clarifying post #78 for me? Really feels like your pushing a policy lynch to me.
It's small, but if we started 7v3 I could easily see this as an Occult-Saint pairing. 3 legit "things that bothered him" with a lightly reasoned 4th added on for no reason. Then he asks everyone a question but Saint.
In post 253, homertve wrote:Hello there.

I'm Occult's replacement.

I have read throughout day 1 and I have a lot of thoughts about it, I just need some time to write it all up. In the meantime, I want to ask Saint - Why did you start day 2 by voting Desperado of all people?
^There's Saint again.
In post 258, homertve wrote:So, here's my thoughts. I hope it's not too long.

Desperado
- I didn't like his . He's so sure he found scum, that he doesn't need to do anything else. I am not saying that it wasn't reasonable to think Karnage is scum at that point (although it turned out to be a mistake, of course), What I am saying, is that he shouldn't have been so sure about it. On implosion is saying pretty much what I'm thinking, that playing the way he's playing is not beneficial for town.

mozamis
- I liked his posts about reading Karnage as scum only due to his double random vote is a stretch (). At the same post, mentions that "Desperado seems most likely scum so far. I don't think he's provided any analyis, just sheeped without comment" - my thoughts exactly. His still gives me a good feeling for joining kuribo's question to Saint. However, then comes his with the "Nero is my strongest town read so far". At the time, I didn't know Nero is going to flip scum, and even without this knowledge it felt very fishy to me. It's even more fishy now, and I would like to hear moza about it. Then, , he mentions the inconsistency in Saint's posts (I'm with you on that, moza), but in decides that he's town based on the same inconsistencies. I can't follow the logic in that. Saying on that kuribo must be town (why?) but prefers () a SoO's lynch (again, why?). There are too many strange things here. Add to that what Karnage, conf-town, said on .

kuribo
- I have a good feeling about him. I liked his - about the double random thingy. Wonders about Saint's reasons on , which I agree with. He's very active and scumhunting. This is a pro-town behaviour.

Itty Bitty
- On her most significant post here (), specifies her feelings on each player with almost no reasoning. She mentions my predecessor twice - first, he's (I'm) "Iffy", two lines after that, he's (I'm) town lean. Ha? Also, and don't really make sence. Are we dealing here with two different people sharing the same spot? If so, it's very confusing.

sword_of_omens
- He's fine jumping Karnage's wagon due to , but he's against implosion's jumping the same wagon. Why? The first paragraph on his is the scummiest post so far - He doesn't like lyncing a doc on day 1, but he's willing to do it anyway, but not just yet, because he wants pressure on someone else. This has "scum" written all over it. My main suspect at this moment.

Saint
- Saying on , that kuribo is Karnage's partner. How can he say it so soon in the game? He was sheeping Nero almost all throughout day 1. He changed his vote twice to Itty Bitty and then, with no reasoning whatsoever jumps to vote SoO. Why? Karnage already said on that it was strange. Day 2 begins and he jumps again, this time, to vote Desperado. I asked him once about it, and now I'm asking him again - why?

That's it for now. As I said, SoO is my main suspect at this moment, therefore:
VOTE: sword_of_omens
I liked this post at the time, but in context what happens next is weird. Mozamis votes Sword with him and Itty expressed interest in a Sword lynch as well (while having mozamis at L-1 with Sword and I). Saint hammers Moz before homer can react to this. Then at the start of D3 both Itty and Saint naked vote, for Sword and myself respectively. So what does homer do?
In post 300, homertve wrote:Saint, what are you doing? Don't you care about this game anymore?
In post 308, homertve wrote:I don't like the way Saint is playing this game.

VOTE: Saint
In post 331, homertve wrote:
In post 327, sword_of_omens wrote:If it’s 7/3 then we are at mylo,
And the quick votes/unvotes on Saint would seem a bit concerning…
However, BP seems to lend more credence to SK imo and Saint’s play has been pretty wreckless as well…
If it was 7/3, and if it was, in fact, mylo, then, if Saint was town, he was already dead (I think) and the game would have been ended.
Wait what? He has an opportunity to put his #1 scumread to L-1, and he votes Saint instead because he "doesn't like the way he's playing the game?" He only votes Saint after he claims to have taken a hit. ^This reads like scum bussing a lazy/obvious partner.
In post 403, homertve wrote:I find it hard to believe that someone can guess right a player's character.

That statement -
In post 367, Itty Bitty wrote:yesterday, Bitmap gussed
Charlie
gets crippled with
swords of Omens
came
after
this:
In post 359, sword_of_omens wrote:Charlie Kelly, Townie Playwright
So Itty's statement sounds made up to me.
VOTE: Itty Bitty

Pedit: Woah! I started to write it
before
Itty's post. This is
not
OMGUS.
I didn't understand at the time but this is a blatant misrep on reread. Itty was given episodes to chose from, one of which is titled Charlie Gets Crippled. Homer tries (and honestly succeeds, because I didn't see it originally) in misrepping it as Itty using Swords' flavor claim to support their own claim.

And Itty pointed out the Pedit in real time:
In post 407, Ms Marangal wrote:Why are you concerned with what your vote could be construed as?
In post 338, homertve wrote:
In post 337, Itty Bitty wrote:Prod received
Do you have anything else to contribute to this game?
^This post sucked. Homer hadn't contributed anything himself in two days and didn't post again until we started popcorning.

-------

As for interactions in the other direction, Saint never addresses Occult/Homer at all (even when Homer leads his wagon), but he does speculate on 3 scum:
In post 228, Saint wrote:I have a candidate for 3rd scum but i don't want to say who it is right now... they have too much credit in the thread and i dont want to get lynched

if you all are thinking of lynching me you need to stop right now

that's 3 votes on me, and we need to consolidate elsewhere...
And he does say "sorry" in his final post. To who?
In post 352, Saint wrote:my only regret is letting sword of omens live this long
well, that, and my gambit
sorry
Neroball didn't have a chance to interact with homer, but they did with Occult.
In post 116, Neroball wrote:
In post 112, Karnage wrote:Do you have thoughts on any of the other 8 players in this game? or is you relative silence "to avoid giving oneself away or one's buddies away"?
YES! I DO!

These three are scum:

Occult
sword_of_omens
Itty Bitty

And you're scum too but we're too poossy to lynch a "ninja bodyguard" day 1.

Four scum, this game might be a mini multiball!!!!

-DGB
Appears in DGB's scum without any prior mention, and that's it. This came after Occult's only post.

^I think that constitutes enough to satisfy kuribo's "DGB always interacts with scumbuddies" meta.

Summary:

Neroball routinely refers to three scum (25, 116)
Saint speculates three scum (228)
Homer entertains the possibility of 7/3 after Neroball got daykilled (331)

I thought we had an SK but if we didn't, and there were three scum, Homer is the most likely 3rd partner.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:15 am

Post by kuribo »

then who killed Neroball?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 478, kuribo wrote:then who killed Neroball?
???

I don't know man. And there's no way for me to make sense of that.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:24 am

Post by kuribo »

fuck it yolo

vote: homertve

sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:30 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

ok none of this makes sense no matter how you look at it...

my guess is that the Night Man Does Cometh...
he does want into the little boys soul
and will pay the troll toll

And if that's the case, then may he welcome us all into
oblivion..

Vote : Homer
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Desperado »

was i right
homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by homertve »

Great game guys, lynching me without giving me the time to say anything.

We -
Town
- lost.

Great. Really really great.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

A faction has achieved its win condition, mod scene forthcoming
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

End of Day 5

homertve, The Lawyer, Sunny Townie lynched Day 5

Well, that bitch definetely had it coming. No remorse here.

Start of Day 6
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

As soon as Day 6 starts, you hear someone shouting at the top of their lungs:

"Not so fast! WILDCARD, BITCHES!"

Kuribo, Artemis, Sunny Townie barbecued Day 6
Desperado, Cricket, Sunny Townie barbecued Day 6

sword_of_omens, Charlie Kelly, Nightman survives and wins this game!

Posting Role PMs and notes in a sec
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

"Guys! Hey guys!"

"Guys!"

"Hey guys!"
"Are you saying something, Dee?"

Welcome to Always Sunny in Mafia,
PLAYER
! You are
Dee Reynolds
. You are sick of no one in the gang a single shred of attention so you have decided to get revenge in your own way: laughing on their graves.

You are a
Mafia Framer
. You have the following special abilities:

Mafia Kill
- During the day, you or your accomplice may send me a target by PM, by bolding it in the QT or bolding it in the thread. That player will be killed at the end of the day.
(
Mafiakill: PLAYER
is the accepted form in the QT or thread.)

Mafia Chatter
- You and your accomplice PLAYER2 may speak anytime in here.
Mafia Falseclaim
- At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM for you using the given name and abilities at the earliest possible opportunity. You may use this ability any number of times.
Who Got Dee Pregnant?
- During the day, you may target a player. Any investigative role that that has also targeted that player will receive the equivalent of a guilty result.
(Cops get "mafia", trackers see they have targeted your nightkill provided the kill goes through, etc)

You win if you fulfill the following win condition:

Mafia Win Condition: All players that do not belong to your faction must die or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Please confirm via return PM.
Kill method is Traumatized
"'What the hell is she doing here?' Really? Really? I'll tell you what I'm doing here. You wanna know what I'm doing here, shit for brains? I had sex with your dad. That's right! I had sex with your father because just like you, I like my sex old and ugly. And with fake hair on their heads so that it falls off when you're having sex with them, it just falls off! Because that's what you do, Dennis Reynolds. You like to have sex with old people. And you said that you loved me. You said, 'I love you.' And so I thought, 'Okay, well I love you too.' How do you show love? You go and have sex with old people, So that's what I did too!"

PLAYER
! You are
The Waitress
. Disgusted by the filthy tricks of indeniably handsome Dennis and the horrific stalker Charlie, you decided to take initiative and get rid of all of them.

You are a
Mafia Bus Driver

Mafia Kill
- During the day, you or your accomplice may send me a target by PM, by bolding it in the QT or bolding it in the thread. That player will be killed at the end of the day.
(
Mafiakill: PLAYER
is the accepted form in the QT or thread.)

Mafia Chatter
- You and your accomplice PLAYER2 may speak anytime in here.
Mafia Falseclaim
- At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM for you using the given name and abilities at the earliest possible opportunity. You may use this ability any number of times.
The Waitress is Getting Married
- During the day, you may target two players. Any actions that target either one of those players will target the other player instead of the intended target.

Mafia Win Condition: All players that do not belong to your faction must die or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Kill method is Grossed Out
"They took you, Night Man, and you don't belong to them
They locked me in a world of darkness without your sexy hands
And I miss you, Night Man, so ba-a-ad"

PLAYER
! You are
Charlie
Day
Kelly
. You are the wildcard and you are totally willing to show how wild you are! Cut the brakes! Rev up that gasoline! Welcome to Charlie Kelly's wild ride!

You are the
Dayman

The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis
- During the day, you can target a player. That player will be soaked in gas for the rest of the game. The player will be notified that they "smell something weird."
Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass
- During the day, you may send me a list containing five words containg at least one of the following: fire, ignite, spark, blow, detonate. During the next day, if any player uses one of these words in their post in the thread, a fire will start and kill every player that is soaked in gas.
The posts will trigger an instant action. If you choose to not send a list, "fire, ignite, spark, blow, detonate" will be used instead.

The Nightman Cometh
- You are aware that you will be going through some changes when either the waitress or everybody in the game that has banged the waitress dies.
Your win condition will not change nor you will obtain new win conditions.

Frank's Back in Business
- Your old roommate Frank seems to have left one of his guns with you. However, you do not know how to use it.

Wildcard Win Condition: All players that are not you must die or be soaked in fire.

Kill Method is Barbequed
"You're not listening. We don't want wild girls. We want good girls gone wild. It's important to see the transition, watch the process... "

PLAYER
! You are
Dennis Reynolds
. Living by your erotic code, you decided to help everyone around you with what you do best: Banging.

You are a
Townie Erotcist

The D.E.N.N.I.S. System
- During the day, you may a target player. After "consensually" sleeping with that player, you will search their home to find anything relevant to where they visited during the day.

Town Win Condition: All players that do not belong to your faction must leave the game or nothing can prevent that from happening.

"Marriage is about procreation, okay? This is gay marriage: (illustrates by taking 2 extension cords and banging them together repeatedly.) That's 2 dudes banging each other, what do you get from that? Nothing! Nothing!"

PLAYER
! You are
Mac
. You are strong, you are swift and you just love how you're able to do backflips and numerous push-ups. And now you are going to protect the town single-handedly!

You are a
Townie Ninja Bodyguard

Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom
- After banging Dennis' mom, you learned how to hide your every step so even the best detective around will not be able to find out where you've been.
The Gang Gives Back
- During the day, you may target a player. You will protect the player from assasination attempts that take place during that day.
You will not die if your target is targeted for a kill.

Town Win Condition: All players that do not belong to your faction must leave the game or nothing can prevent that from happening.

"If I was looking for safe, I wouldn't be sticking my dick through a wall."

PLAYER
! You are
Frank Reynolds
. You seem to be freed of all of your old obligations: your ex wife is dead, your children aren't yours and you're pretty much convinced that Charlie isn't your son. Life is sweet.

You are a
Townie Moneybag

Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games
- During the day, you may choose one of the following episodes and a player to go with it: The World Series Defense, Mac is a Serial Killer, Charlie Gets Crippled, The Gang Finds a Dead Guy. Each one of those have a special effect that will take place during the next day. Have fun guessing!

Town Win Condition
: All players that do not belong to your faction must leave the game or nothing can prevent that from happening while at least one townie is alive.

World Series: Target is protected from non-kill actions.
Mac is SK: Target is publicly investigated.
Charlie Gets Crippled: Target is roleblocked.
Gang finds dead: Target is protected from kills.

PLAYER
! You are
ROLE
. You aren't very interesting you know. There are far more important characters than you. Oh well, there are things in life that you just have to deal with.

You are a
Sunny Townie
. You have no special abilities.

Town Win Condition
: All players that do not belong to your faction must leave the game or nothing can prevent that from happening while at least one townie is alive.

hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

sword_of_omens's new role PM when the Waitress died:

"The passionate, passionate Nightman!"

sword_of_omens
! You are
Charlie
Day
Kelly
. The waitress is now dead and your whole world is covered in darkness. You could almost say the world has gotten nightier.

You are now the
Nightman

The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis
- During the day, you can target a player. That player will be soaked in gas for the rest of the game. The player will be notified that they "smell something weird."
Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass: Redux
- During the day, you may send me a list containing five English words. During the next day, if any player uses one of these words in their post in the thread, a fire will start and kill every player that is soaked in gas.
The posts will trigger an instant action. If you choose to not send a list, "fire, ignite, spark, blow, detonate" will be used instead.

Frank's Back in Business
- Your old roommate Frank seems to have left one of his guns with you. However, you do not know how to use it.

Wildcard Win Condition
: All players that are not you must die or be soaked in fire.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

Day 1 Actions:
neroball mafia kills implosion
Karnage protects kuribo
Saint frames Neroball
implosion tracks mozamis
sword_of_omens soaks Neroball
sword_of_omens submits list "fire, think, scum, town, hate"
Neroball uses Mafia Falseclaim: Townie hider
" I'm gonna go grind a homeless guy!"

Neroball
! You are
The Waitress
. Certain circumstances (like always being stalked by Charlie) have started to wear you out; but you hopefully are going to survive this mess of a day AND make that idiot Dennis jealous of you.

You are a
Townie Desperate Bride

The Waitress is Getting Married
- During the day, you may target a player. You will start marriage preparations which will make it impossible to stay anywhere else but their home. Any ability that targets you will fail to resolve. However, if your fiancee is targeted for a kill or is a member of mafia, the killer/(s)he will panic and murder you too. Be wary. Unfortunately, your marriage will also fail to resolve so you will return to your home at the end of the day to have a date with your own "Steven".

Town Win Condition

Day 2 Actions:
Saint doesn't mafia kill anyone
Saint frames homertve
Itty Bitty uses "Charlie Gets Crippled" on sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens soaks kuribo \\
sword_of_omens submits list "Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Uranus, oblivion" \\

Day 3 Actions:
Saint idles
Itty Bitty idles
sword_of_omens soaks Itty Bitty
sword_of_omens submits list "Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Uranus, oblivion"

Day 4 Actions:
sword_of_omens soaks kuribo

Day5 Actions:
sword_of_omens soaks homertve
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

I really feel that town shot themselves in the foot here: lynching the Doctor D1, Itty Bitty idling all the time when they had an overpowered ability that was left unused and generally not posting. Saint could have won the game for town if he had actually sent a kill on Day 3, but he chose not to.

Neroball is still the 3rd player with the most posts so that's really saying something I think.

I think I went with too much flavor in this game, such as only the main characters having power roles, Mac claiming something unbelievable, etc.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

Good game everybody, see you all at a later date
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

Well, thanks Mod. Can see you out a lot of effort into this. Can't deny it was an interesting game. Perhaps it was slightly too confusing, but hey it was different.
Unluncky town - I would have lynched homer too.
Why did scum frame scum?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:02 am

Post by kuribo »

A ninja doc that's called a bodyguard
A third party poisoner whose trigger word was list in the crash
A dreaming god that did nothing all game
An investigator that no one knew what he did
Me being completely checked out the last two days
We never had a chance

Good game everyone, I gotta hand it to omens for a pretty damn good fake claim

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:04 am

Post by kuribo »

Were there scum and dead QTs?

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:10 am

Post by mozamis »

Yeah omens claim had me fooled. I guess in hindsight we should have thought "what has a playwright got to do with leaving a weird smell"?
But yeah, well played omens :)
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:35 am

Post by mozamis »

Town activity, bar Kuribo, was shocking though.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 496, mozamis wrote:Town activity, bar Kuribo, was shocking though.

The activity was fine. I'm all for flavor and I wouldn't have signed up for this game if I wasn't, but I mean...one of our town PRs lasted four days and didn't even know what their power was, one of them was completely inscrutable and died N1 anyway, and the other got lynched because his claim was implausible and was also given the wrong name. Meanwhile the scum get a framer and a bus driver.

I spent a lot of time trying to figure this game out (and so did kuribo, obviously) and neither of us even came close. I think that's more indicative of a difficult setup than a derptown.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I legit thought that I was JoAT esque that could only use their ability if they guessed the episode and the character correctly. The wording in the role PM was weird though PR's don't make a game I don't think

I did have sub-par activity, I do apologize for that though bitmap not being there when I needed him did major damage. I think he site flaked
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

hey all...is something burning?

Heheh...i figured the safest thing for me to do was claim fruit vendor...as i was affraid there might have been a tracker, and i needed a reason to visit my targets...
i set Nero up for N1 kill and set the list with common words to make sure it happened early (i got lucky that they were the Waitress)...i wanted to make sure they didn't have enough time to say that they smelled something funny....after that, i wanted to try and set my town cred and fake-claim up...i targetted Kuribo with a list of words i knew wouldn't be used...and then followed up with Itty, expecting to torch them both at the same time later on...however, i found out that i was r/b'd when Kuribo said he didn't smell anything from me, and Itty was up for lynch which meant i had an extra day to trudge through...luckily, i somehow pulled it off...

I thought Saint had shot at me and missed, seeing as i had a gun but didn't know how to use it, i thought i was some sort of modified PGO...and i thought he was trying to bait me on the day he said he was BP..i couldn't come forward, so i was saying just enough to try and get someone else to put it together...And then once he said my only regret was that i let SoO live this long, i thought i was outted...

It did all work out though..i will admit i was extremely worried that Kuribo would see right through my fake-claim...
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”