lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:40 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

@toasty: yes, but given he had 3 cheaters in a single game, mod should have asked mith what kind of cheating they were doing. Also, after telling me that there was no sign of cheating in the game, he replaced andrew for "being spoiled"...

I opened a general thread: I think it is an interesting topic, not just this game, I mean, but this kind of situations in general: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16940
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:30 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

lewarcher82 wrote:@toasty: yes, but given he had 3 cheaters in a single game, mod should have asked mith what kind of cheating they were doing. Also, after telling me that there was no sign of cheating in the game, he replaced andrew for "being spoiled"...

I opened a general thread: I think it is an interesting topic, not just this game, I mean, but this kind of situations in general: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16940
andrew came to me with that information after the players were banned.

Because andrew mentioned a first name of one of them, and I had to ask who it was, I believe that was an instance of one of them speaking flippantly to andrew outside of the game, most likely by accident.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:21 am

Post by HackerHuck »

I should have known that DGB could make a scumslip and I still couldn't get her lynched. I'm still a little stumped why everyone thought I was fire mafia. When I was reading LewArcher, I noted that Andrew could not have been his partner.

Good game scum.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Sorting bump.

Return to “Completed Open Games”