They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

chaos entry was towny wtf are u talking about
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:33 am

Post by tictac »

In post 448, tictac wrote:
In post 427, Meuh wrote:Can't say I adore this intro, feels a bit opportunistic
placing a non-random vote on someone being openly scumread by others for a brand new reason without initially engaging with the argument that brought the spotlight on them in the first place?
kinda like the 2 absent slots coming liive and both honing on the one slot that's under pressure and having their own reasons.
granted, chaos fits this bill more blatantly than u do. thought about waiting to see if u became more clear on the issue, but that's gonna last forever.
not sure if it's opportunistic really. i'd more call it coincidental, as in "i don't think this is what naturally happens when new people read through a game and form opinions about it"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have read chaos correctly like many times and correctly towncased him in lylo so are u equating the action of making a serious vote as scummy?
Bc id find it more scummy if they tried to make an excuse not to interact with the game thats already been ongoing and tried to test the waters
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

my entrance when im late is like

yo

What up

ok i think X is town on this page let me read lol

Etc.

So not sure what ur saying tictac
retired
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:36 am

Post by tictac »

did u like read what i wrote?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes i did
Ur implying chaos and meuh entrance was fake
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 449, tictac wrote:i'm kinda okay w meuh, but would slightly prefer chaos if it's not gonna be a vanity wagon.
And this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Did u already forget ur read LOLLL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

bruh moment
retired
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:39 am

Post by tictac »

In post 455, DkKoba wrote:Yes i did
Ur implying chaos and meuh entrance was fake
yea. and ur reply is "no it's real cuz effort"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

When did i say that?
retired
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:43 am

Post by tictac »

In post 453, DkKoba wrote:my entrance when im late is like

yo

What up

ok i think X is town on this page let me read lol

Etc.

So not sure what ur saying tictac
u compared this approach to what chaos did
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

Stop misrepping me rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

I already dropped my take on this to dwlee

What made it look fake to you?
retired
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think Chaos having the bravery to actually add another vote to my wagon is generally +town, I think scum that knows I'm town would be a little more tentative there, even if they vote me I think they'd play for towncred elsewhere. I don't like that his post nearly exclusively focused on me, hence why I asked about the townreads, but at least it was game advancing

Meuh's catchup was very much in line with what tictac is saying tho, I found it scummy. She shades me a little bit but not enough to merit a vote (yet), yet doesn't seem interested in seriously pushing/casing elsewhere either - definitely felt like she just wants to coast and let my wagon stay where it is while giving herself room to push it through if need be
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

GL how do u read tictac
retired
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:52 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think tictac is town, I liked that he tried to defuse HEM vs GL and my wagon in general without making a big show of it

it might be possible he's buddying me but not really interested in exploring that idea when there's a lot more slots doing a whole lotta nothing
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:53 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 418, tictac wrote:@monkee: dunno why u think scumlion wants to avoid a fight w u. u both easier yeet and more valuable miseet from his pow then dwee. lion refusing to 1v1 u is town indic.
@lion: red flips are inherintly more suprising tham green ones.
In post 420, tictac wrote:@lion u doing a day1 preflip associat w monkee and dwe. in case u weren't aware.
that is also silly
these posts in particular, I don't think they serve an agenda
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: guiltylion E-1
This game is dead af, let’s at least make something happen soon
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:07 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

seriously gamma?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

on my wagon we have Dwlee's RVS vote, NK15 who virtually nobody else voting me is townreading, HEM who's peaced out for a few days, Chaos who has made One Game Relevant Post, and now you're gonna come back from pages of absence and E-1 me?

and we haven't had any other significant wagons get beyond E-4

and y'all think this is on scum???
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

[6] GuiltyLion: Dwlee99, Not Known 15, humaneatingmonkey, DkKoba, ChaosOmega, Gamma Emerald
[3] Meuh: tictac, marcistar, GuiltyLion
[1] Dwlee99: Testarossa
[1] tictac: Meuh
[1] humaneatingmonkey: Roden

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for an elimination.

D1: deadline: (expired on 2022-03-29 21:32:48)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:12 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I have put forth more D1 content than 4 of the 6 people voting me
combined

and y'all think this is on scum?

like yeah activity != alignment but this is an absolute dumpster fire of a wagon at this point
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:14 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also should go without saying but any hammer here prior to an opportunity to claim under intent is a 100% scumclaim and should be treated as such
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I dunno what it is with this playerlist but it's really fucking tiresome to try to address every person's qualms with me, to try to still proactively question/interrogate other players, to be present for every development in the game, and to be met with just all around silence and players coming out of nowhere to vote me and not fucking talk about anything I've said or anything else happening in the game

like why should I even bother to make posts like or if people are just gonna AFK from the thread after voting/sussing me and not good faith engage with me trying to engage with them, and then have someone else just come in here, not acknowledge
anything
and E-1 me

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”