She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4446, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4445, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4442, SilverWolf wrote:Hi ika, need to talk? I'm here. Calm down. Ignore Titus. She's not worth it and who cares what anyone thinks. You already proved them wrong when you were scum with me.

Make sure to tell Ika that the monsters in his closet aren't real

oh and uh, change his diaper for him later too will you?

Fuck off

How about you take your little spectacle somewhere fucking else, instead of shitting up this thread with it yeah?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Netherspite »

In post 4369, Wisdom wrote:Congratulations on being the most valuable scum member.

This.

Titus, I'm really disappointed.
You played more games with me than anyone else in this game and you just go with the common trend of scumreading me for me being honest?
It was my textbook town play, where the hell did you get the idea I'm scum even?

But the fact that pisses me the most about this game is TWO FUCKING TOWNIES IN A ROW JUST HURRIED TO MISLYNCH WHILE I WAS FUCKING SLEEPING.
><
*sad panda face*
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Like, I get it, Ika wants to have a hissy fit what else is new. He threw a fucking hissy fit at me when we played drunk mafia the other day.

Like, this is normal behaviour for him as far as I can tell.

Only thing I can't figure is why you're having your little heart to heart here in public instead of, I don't know, not even fucking engaging Titus and leaving the thread?

consider that, maybe?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:44 pm

In post 4451, Netherspite wrote:
In post 4369, Wisdom wrote:Congratulations on being the most valuable scum member.

This.

Titus, I'm really disappointed.
You played more games with me than anyone else in this game and you just go with the common trend of scumreading me for me being honest?
It was my textbook town play, where the hell did you get the idea I'm scum even?

But the fact that pisses me the most about this game is TWO FUCKING TOWNIES IN A ROW JUST HURRIED TO MISLYNCH WHILE I WAS FUCKING SLEEPING.
><
*sad panda face*

I am... so sorry.

so so sooooo sorry.

You played a lot better in the second half of the game, if it's any consolation.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by ika »

In post 4452, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Only thing I can't figure is why you're having your little heart to heart here in public instead of, I don't know, not even fucking engaging Titus and leaving the thread?

So what? So titus can continue to spread lies about me? So ppl can continue to belive false information abotu me?

Nah im fine with how i am and im not stepping down, when ppl misreprestn me i will set it straigh and when they do it for a prolonged time i will get irate
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by ika »

and i get real irate when ppl jsut try to intervene like that.

liek if you dont like it you can clearly leave
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Titus »

???

I got nothing to say. My town game wasn't the best, but you are obvious as scum ika. That's not a personal attack. Can you please not talk to me? SW too? Like really, wtf?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:48 pm

I'm not trying to intervene, I'm telling you to fuck off.

This thread is for post game content regarding the game and its events. You said what you wanted to say, now take your fucking pity party and go somewhere else, yeah?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Yeah Nether you did pretty well the last few days so don't beat yourself up
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:48 pm

In post 4456, Titus wrote:???

I got nothing to say. My town game wasn't the best, but you are obvious as scum ika. That's not a personal attack. Can you please not talk to me? SW too? Like really, wtf?

You need to fuck right off too.

This is not helping either.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Netherspite »

@LLD

I was really apathetic in the beginning of the game. I was reading the thread but it didn't make me wanting to post something.
So my posts should have been looking forced. I get where initial scumreads on me went from.
But Titus sticking to that read later was a disappointment.

You played really well. Your scumgame is really as good as you say.
I've realized you're likely scum for the first time soon after D7 start but couldn't just go and push you because there was little chances people will vote you and not scumread me even more for that sudden change.
The correct play was to lynch Titus and then you, I tried convincing DS into it and almost succeeded but Marquis changed his vote... And DS quickhammered while I was sleeping...
People need to really take more time to re-evaluate stuff at LyLo and the day before it.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Netherspite »

Me not switching the target N6 would have win us the game btw.

@Mod, please confirm I had LLD as my target initially :D
Now modding:
(Day 2)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by ika »

In post 4456, Titus wrote:???

Well then dont misreprestn me and figure out how you act pisses me off

In post 4457, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm not trying to intervene, I'm telling you to fuck off.

This thread is for post game content regarding the game and its events. You said what you wanted to say, now take your fucking pity party and go somewhere else, yeah?

How about no? everthing i have said as well as silver has said is completely relvant to the said game as you cna see she has quotes that also affected her so you can kgo somewhere else. silver has every damn right to dowaht she likes and if you cnat handel it and that your jsut jelous of it you can scream all you liek but it does nothing, silver and i can post what we like and if you dont like it then too fuckign bad
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:51 pm

In post 4461, Netherspite wrote:Me not switching the target N6 would have win us the game btw.

@Mod, please confirm I had LLD as my target initially :D

Ah, I have no doubt you did this. Absolutely no doubt. No need to confirm.

I like to attribute that any win in mafia takes a small amount of luck. In the end, I played well enough to give you pause about investigating me, but I can't control who you investigate, so I got a little lucky on that front.

:P

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Netherspite »

Btw, another time I see Wisdom is fucking good at his D1 reads.
Not that good as the last SORM game but still. His push on LLD D1 cemented my scumread on her D8.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

The way to not shit up a thread post game is to not personally attack the other players or respond to anything you don't like. It really is that simple.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:53 pm

In post 4462, ika wrote:

In post 4457, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm not trying to intervene, I'm telling you to fuck off.

How about no? everthing i have said as well as silver has said is completely relvant to the said game as you cna see she has quotes that also affected her so you can kgo somewhere else. silver has every damn right to dowaht she likes and if you cnat handel it and that your jsut jelous of it you can scream all you liek but it does nothing, silver and i can post what we like and if you dont like it then too fuckign bad

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by ika »

In post 4466, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4462, ika wrote:

Says the scum who wanted to concede to the game.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:54 pm

In post 4465, SilverWolf wrote:The way to not shit up a thread post game is to not personally attack the other players or respond to anything you don't like. It really is that simple.

Oh, so you mean how you personally attacked Titus when you said her opinion and she herself "wasn't worth it"?

or how Ika personally attacked her by yelling at her for basically having done nothing

or is it the time when you two basically came in here and starting shit posting, which was just offensive to my eyes.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Netherspite »

In any case, I'd like to thank Wisdom, Imperium, Spiffeh, Marquis and LLD for making this game fun for me.
I did my best and if people wouldn't be so eager to hammer while I was sleeping I could change the outcome of the game.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:55 pm

In post 4467, ika wrote:
In post 4466, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4462, ika wrote:

Says the scum who wanted to concede to the game.

Well, when my partners aren't posting, and I'm in a losing position, I really don't care to play out unwinable games.

SDB coming back and eating a cop result made this game winnable again.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:56 pm

In post 4469, Netherspite wrote:In any case, I'd like to thank Wisdom, Imperium, Spiffeh, Marquis and LLD for making this game fun for me.
I did my best and if people wouldn't be so eager to hammer while I was sleeping I could change the outcome of the game.

I enjoyed playing with you. It was a pleasure.

I should also probably apologize to Marquis for some of the shit I said in anger....

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4469, Netherspite wrote:In any case, I'd like to thank Wisdom, Imperium, Spiffeh, Marquis and LLD for making this game fun for me.

Sorry Nether. I bungled this one. This was my worst town game in awhile. The fault's on me here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by ika »

like want me to rip quotes out form scum PT that said you hated it and you wanted to quit? cus really the fact you wanted to do that shows more then enough

pedit: do you have quotes to back up any acusations cus right now you are the one shit posting here. we are jsut staing our stuff that was relavent to he game that has been misrepesented so what the hell are you going on about, cus i mean your previous post was shit posting in itself so you have not rights to call em nor silver any of that
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by ika »

In post 4470, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Well, when my partners aren't posting, and I'm in a losing position, I really don't care to play out unwinable games.

SDB coming back and eating a cop result made this game winnable again.

SO then we should of jsut made this a town win. Cus thats what you are saying there. Like you called it unwinnable so anythign you did do is moot cus you gave up.

Sad

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”