Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 4410, BNL wrote:(!!!)

And the list was all town

I almost pooped myself when some good townies PoEd the scumteam - I had an argument to dissolve it, but, still, not where I wanted to go AT ALL
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Ircher »

I also sent one of these pms to dead players:
Ircher wrote:Alas it seems your time is up. The authorities have caught you, and there is no escape.

But, you do happen to have a secret informant inside the prison who is more than willing to help you see your plan through.

Perhaps you trust the informant and are willing to entrust to him various anonymous messages to spread throughout the night? If so, please pm me this as your choice.

On the other hand, maybe you are just tired of plotting altogether and feel like you need a break? That's fine too.

Whatever you choose, just be sure you will be satisfied with it as there is no turning back. So which is it? Anonymous messages or retiring to the dead thread?
Ircher wrote:Welcome BTD6_Maker, and it is with great sorrow to inform you that you are now dead.

You are presented with one of two options, and I must receive a response within (expired on 2016-11-24 20:31:18), or else I'll choose for you.

One option is to continue influencing the game. Despite your formal discharge from the Defenders of Ttyll, new evidence was found to prove that you were innocent. While it is impossible for you to return to your old position, you are still allowed to keep private correspondence with the Defenders by writing anonymous messages. More information will be sent if you decide to proceed down this path.

On the other hand, perhaps you are sick of the politics involved with the Defenders of Ttyll. You may instead decide to embark on a quieter life and while you may stay tuned in to the work of the Defenders, you may choose to no longer actively influence their decisions and simply relax. More information will be sent if you progress down this path.

No matter what you choose, realize that it is your choice and that the Defenders could care less about what you choose (in other words, your choice is anonymous to the game thread). Your choice is only binding to yorself.

Nonetheless, I must warn you lest you make a rash decision that you soon regret:
Your choice is FINAL after you make it, with one exception (see the shop).
In other words, you cannot active influence the game on Night 1 and then choose to retire Night 2.

The choice is yours; which will it be?
Ircher wrote:It is with great sorrow to inform you that you are now dead. (Flavor-wise, you aren't but for posting purposes, you are considered dead)

You are presented with one of two options, and I must receive a response within (expired on 2016-11-27 21:58:44), or else I'll choose for you.

One option is to continue to influence the game. Despite your temporary suspension from the Defenders of Ttyll, you are still allowed to keep private correspondence with the Defenders by writing anonymous messages. More information will be sent if you decide to proceed down this path.

On the other hand, perhaps you are sick of the politics involved with the Defenders of Ttyll. You may instead decide to embark on a quieter life and while you may stay tuned in to the work of the Defenders, you may choose to no longer actively influence their decisions and simply relax. More information will be sent if you progress down this path.

No matter what you choose, realize that it is your choice and that the Defenders could care less about what you choose (in other words, your choice is anonymous to the game thread). Your choice is only binding to yorself.

Nonetheless, I must warn you lest you make a rash decision that you soon regret:
Your choice is FINAL after you make it, with one exception (see the shop).
In other words, you cannot active influence the game on Night 1 and then choose to retire Night 2.

The choice is yours; which will it be?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by BNL »

texcat why didn't you claim?
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Ircher »

And, around 550 pms total for the game. This game was fun to mod, that's for sure!

Hope you all play some future games of mine although I'm not really sure what I am going to mod next.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 4427, BNL wrote:texcat why didn't you claim?
*shrug* Maybe I should have. I always hate claiming. I didn't realize that we were at LYLO first of all. Second, I didn't think it would do any good to claim. It wasn't like I had any info to share. My claim would only be so that I was NK'd instead of lynched.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Ircher »

I highly doubt Dreal was gonna nk you. 99% sure Albert was gonna be strongmanned next.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

absolutely my strongman on ABR was next NK - it had to be, no question (I even essentially asked Ircher via PM if I was going to kill both MathBlade+ABR or just ABR if using strongman, though I don't think I named names, but that was what I had in mind when I asked the question, because, well...duh...)

PLUS, it was almost going to be the NK the night before if we hadn't learned that MB was going to guard ABR so went for GE (that was my thinking anyway, I thought MB would guard GE because it was the less likely NK target, and therefor would become the most likely especially with how ABR was playing) - thanks MB for sharing that info with eS!
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by texcat »

Yep. I didn't know about the strongman. But I think my best play would have been protecting Gamma instead of ABR.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Definitely a good game. Sorry I resorted to some questionable tactics (like coasting and using vc flavor and sht) but I was just.. playing to win.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

oh look i was right about everything
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

dude, you had me in your top TRs most of the game and only saw the light BARELY once or twice and then got quickly clouded back over, and then I towncleared WQ with you by pushing her so much, and then you read eS as town after all his lala-shit and subbed out because you couldn't stand his "stupidity" or whatever happened there

really try and be objective with yourself and tell if you think you would have really figured it

what'd you think of my claim?

having said that, regardless of how much improvement I think you could use in your playstyle, you were the best player town had and it was fun battling with you
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Wisdom »

lol
I spent all d1 spamming WQ and eager should get lynched
I spent all d2 trying to get frank lynched
I spent all d3 shouting that eager and you and frank are obvscum

Dont flatter yourselves because you played against a sucky town
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait, we still had one lynch to go!
You endgamed it at the wrong point!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4436, Wisdom wrote:lol

Here's your issue: you don't allow for other input, you just stick your fingers in your ears and shout LALALA.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

You also replaced out and called me town, Wisdom... and stated that it was the reason you were replacing.

I hate to say it but in the end you got played. Even the mod. Seriously underestimated me here as I'm not as stupid as I played out to be. I'd never believe in VC flavor identifying scum nor any of the other stupid shit I was arguing. Honestly, I should have been lynched as soon as I started arguing that nonsense. The point from the start was to get you to believe that I believed what I was arguing, so you'd think I was legitimately trying to form reads and engage them. In the end, my fake bullheaded conspiracy theoristic gullible and arguably dumb attitude looked legitimately to you like a townie trying to solve or who thinks he found scum. Of course it didn't to the mod, but he is spoiled.

Although most of the town pegged scum at one point or another, you all failed to work together or you didn't maintain the read because we deflected elsewhere or you were just simply outplayed as you were manipulated into lynching and killing consecutive loyal Defenders of Ttyll.

My advice would be to have confidence in your reads and follow through when you have a strong suspicion. Do not let yourself be put off track by recognizing when scum is trying let the conversation chsnge. Also, always engage all the lurkers and gut the ones you get scum reads on.

No one here played a perfect game. But the 2 best players I agree with mod here were drealmerz and Wisdom. Neither played a perfect game, obviously, but were among the top influences towards achieving their respective win-cons.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I would definitely enjoy playing with you more if you weren't so off in your own world, Wisdom. As it is, you're kind of a jerk.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw unless the mod has damn good reasoning for cutting the game early this doesn't go on my wiki.
<Embrace The Void>

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 4441, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw unless the mod has damn good reasoning for cutting the game early this doesn't go on my wiki.
read the things, it's not really early, though as a mod I probably would have let it go to the next Day and watched it play out for a final finalizing

hell, just for the contingent of all 3 scum fall asleep at the wheel and don't submit a NK
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Also Gamma man you should've known I was pulling you down the wrong paths! I felt really bad about it, tbh. However I think I had obvious scum motives when engaging you and I'll explain why.

From the very start, I intentionally said what I said to you about "playing carefully" to fish you out as a PR. I subtly hinted at having a suspicion of you not being town!meta to have an excuse for the question and to plant seeds of distrust between you and the other townies. You even picked up and pointed out this suspicion and classified it as "trying to sort you." In reality, it was me having an excuse to fish and cast shade without having to personally call you scummy or scum, thus trying to avoid getting into conflict. Also scummy fact, I never really did anything with your answer to my question. Never followed up or anything, just claimed to track you the next day and never continued from there in thread. Even with my negative track result on you, I still believed you were some kind of PR (I was thinking either a mason or some other strong pr that doesn't have a traceable NA).
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4438, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4436, Wisdom wrote:lol

Here's your issue: you don't allow for other input, you just stick your fingers in your ears and shout LALALA.
I am worse. I blame myself for not reading Wisdom well either he is better than me as Town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This game does not count IMO.
1) the LP had to be triggered: a QL on Eager could have happened.
2) Town had the EBG, as you noted.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So the game was concluded prematurely.
<Embrace The Void>

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by BNL »

[quote="In post 4434, Wisdom"][/quote]
Yeah WQ and ES were obvscum even in D2

And PVv even confirmed that the WQvES D3 had to be SvS

Though the early LyLo was questionable, the only thing I didn't like, it felt like I was cheated
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by McMenno »

you don't see a large theme this short this often, or maybe you do

but did someone JESTER SPEC,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you can catch scum that way or so I heard
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Oh noooo.

Good game everyone, especially scum.

I feel a bit like a broken record but I kinda feel like I should have pushed harder for a lynch on WQ, or at least jumped harder on why Tex was a inferior lynch. Although seeing as how the plan in my head was to lynch Queens then Peregrine followed by Eager, I don't think that would have changed the end result.

I remember telling Vax on day one that I thought writing Drealmer off as a newbie was a mistake seeing as how he was actually egging Wisdom on. Kudos to him and Eager on being underestimated then.

I don't think that Gales kills were terribly bad, but not terribly good either. I mean I definitely wouldn't have killed Vax, as I had a fairly solid reason to think he was town. But Diamond was fine.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”