Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

BYF on the team too btw
balance among all things
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

ehhhh maybe
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4330, gerryoat wrote:I think frog could be in the other maf team now
Actually, this sounds like scum thinking I'm on the opposite team. Maybe you're Cloud's buddy instead of other scum framing me.

IDK, you could be on either scum team. The main thing is, you're scum, especially with your D1 behavior that I already pointed out and your reaction now.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Transcend »

This slot flipping scum prob means Alisae is not their because Indigo made a fairly convincing case on him, early in the game.

Pedit: pep was not scummy as shit. He was just awful.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4352, Fro99er wrote:
Actually, this sounds like scum thinking I'm on the opposite team. Maybe you're Cloud's buddy instead of other scum framing me.

IDK, you could be on either scum team. The main thing is, you're scum, especially with your D1 behavior that I already pointed out and your reaction now.
hey frog boy I "forgot" why I had a sr on you join the transcend wagon before I remember :P
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Transcend »

Partner*
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4354, Elena Fisher wrote:

hey frog boy I "forgot" why I had a sr on you join the transcend wagon before I remember :P
Look up the vote count. Already there.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Transcend »

It doesn't take a genius to know that 4354 is forced bullshit btw.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4353, Transcend wrote:This slot flipping scum prob means Alisae is not their because Indigo made a fairly convincing case on him, early in the game.

Pedit: pep was not scummy as shit. He was just awful.
No such thing. Scummy actions are scummy actions and that's what he was doing he wasn't being awdul being awful is faking a cop guilty on someone and wagoning them
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4356, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4354, Elena Fisher wrote:

Look up the vote count. Already there.
Wanna be my new mason partner?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Transcend scumplay is always omgus or pressure people that go for him it's really easy to tell. Kepp the wagon going vig Gerry tonight that's 2 scum down
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Transcend »

No he was clear cut VI that needed to get the fuck out of the game.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 4360, Elena Fisher wrote:Transcend scumplay is always omgus or pressure people that go for him it's really easy to tell. Kepp the wagon going vig Gerry tonight that's 2 scum down
Au contraire, you're the one that omgused me.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3716, Elena Fisher wrote:Why do people tr Transcend again I haven't seen much that's worth a tr the main reason I did townread him was a very weak "he'd prob do this" moment
he's null but I'm discrediting any tr's on him

Frog pep and Iron are your wagon choices for tomorrow

Stop with tihs "lynchbait/badtown" stuff that's the most awful reason you can ever give
In post 3748, Elena Fisher wrote:How about we have the best of both words
Lynch Pep when he flips scum shoot frog the scum fk or someone who tr's pep like transcend
huh strange that's not what I remember.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4359, Elena Fisher wrote:Wanna be my new mason partner?
Sure, why not.
In post 4360, Elena Fisher wrote:Transcend scumplay is always omgus or pressure people that go for him it's really easy to tell. Kepp the wagon going vig Gerry tonight that's 2 scum down
Bam and bam.
Heil King Froggo.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Transcend »

Lol didn't know you had those posts

Regardless, you're still scum and i have no idea who you are, but making up meta about me is basically sending yourself into your coffin lol.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 4364, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4359, Elena Fisher wrote:Wanna be my new mason partner?
Sure, why not.
Bam and bam.
Please tell me you're not actually buying her shit
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Alright let's ignore the meta part because that's unfair then can you point out posts that are bad compared to scummy for me.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4366, Transcend wrote:Please tell me you're not actually buying her shit
Uh, I already made cases on you and Gerry before "her shit" was even available in stores near me.
Heil King Froggo.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Up to 100, still gotta do the rest of Day 1

And iM not linking these posts im referencing thats hella work you can go to the page its on or get me to go to the page its on

Spoiler:
Catch up from page 12

Since I've seen the flip I can work backwards and analyze Pep's wagon

I'll be posting my thoughts and not concrete reads. After full catch up is done then I will give my reads. I'll also do some ISOs after that.

304 – disagree. Good town post from drealmerz but he's not a dummy, it's entirely possible for it to be manipulative play as well

drealmerz is.. currently being drealmerz

381 is a good post from conmanmick, but I agree with how dreal read his previous one to a degree

The new Transcend is really fucking my head up. Since he became nobility he done switched up on all of us

Note in 408 Pep is on the far end of his scum spectrum. Viewing his 3 reasons for voting pep, they actually seem very weak but you can't expect too much early game.

Now I may be biasing myself, but in his subsequent interaction with Pep it looks like he's goading him as in purposefully talking to him in such a manner to elicit a scum reaction.

~ I think Ramcius is trying to find things out. It doesn't hurt that he seems to be on the same page with me wrt transcend.

445 from manuel seems to be a miscommunication? I don't know if he's interpreting Pep's post how it was actually intended, but either way it's a bad reason to hop on that imo.

Transcend has fake vig'd too many times for me to consider it being real until I see a flip.

um. gerry didnt react that bad to it, but most of what I've seen from him is NAI.

479 – actually shitpost is how a lot of people town tbh

CMM 501– Lol I played with gerry once and he seems like the type of guy that would do that stuff in an argument if he's against you. It sorta pisses me off but only a little. That is to say that I don't think that it's an accurate scum case for a player who posts like that

505 from conmanmick is a ping actually LMFAO ew

Jaack 531 – What is this? I just want to know what it is.

I think Alisae's being Alisae I guess.

Hmm 533 I've never seen someone take that stance before. I disagree though. To say that no posts are NAI is to effectively say you can declare someone town or scum from their one RVS post, or an ISO of like 7 posts where they haven't said shit. You're operating off of information that you think you have when you don't, which is an issue.

Actually 548 from Alisae seems like he's pandering. If you put it with the rest of his posts it seems like he wants to safely engage with everyone and appear innocent, to be honest

~ I'm interested in how Lemon Tree comes to its reads

649 – Why in the hell do I feel like most of these pep votes are low effort? Like you pick these things that can be interpreted as scummy, sure, but you throw a little bit of ugdfhjkhfxhn in there and boom, we're done. I don't like. I don't like, yoshi city.

651 – bud, if you read that post then you must have read the two above it. How then did you still not know what he was talking about? Reeks of being deliberately obtuse.

681 – uh oh, look at that vote hop. Interestingly enough, this can be read as either town reading posts wrong or ew scum.

699 nai but he talks to pep like him and the player pep is referring to are both town.

In case you haven't noticed by now, I've developed a scumread on Yoshi and a slight one on Alisae.

Havent noticed a whole lot of ironstove or kuror0

~ gerryoat not addressing the fact that iron will be vla and made a good point about him being VLA in 798 is a little disconcerting, though I have no way of knowing if it's a post that was unseen or deliberately not responded to

808 – Don't have a whole lot of info on Jaack as a player, so can't make an accurate determination about reads list

hunh. So why did you switch your vote to ram 7 posts later if you felt there was more traction on manuel? Spur of the moment huh?

Speaking of Ramcius, I'll have to devote time to reading him as I play with him(this is being written at night) to get a better read there. He's given me some good vibes, though.

Ew, Manuel's opinion of gerryoat is ew. Lol 930 and 935 really?

Reading Ramcius' wall in 946, it's clear to me that he's taking a towny approach here. What's also clear is that Pepchoninga, did in fact do contradictory things at some points. I think Ramcius genuinely believed Pep was scum here, which is more than I can say about most of the votes on him.

Gerrys 956 case on Ironstove is sort of decent. I can't make a concrete judgement on it because it's like, the first i've seen of iron that I paid attention to. I think what he said about the vig shot rxn makes sense

Pines here but I don't have a lot from him

All Manuel's 1005 tells me, tbh, is that he can make surface level reads. And having surface level reasons isn't really good when you're scum casing someone. The take away from this is that Pep has done some weird things, but at this point in the game even w/o the flip you can see his towniness throughout the fact that his actions don't seem manufactured from a scum POV. It boggles me why people didn't and there's only two answers to that.

kuror0's 1024 seems genuine in intention. I have another game with him I believe, I'll have to check that one cause I never really had a feel for him.

Manuel 1026 – Well, it was better than the last two posts in that chain of argument. Not saying much

I believe page 42 is about the second time I've taken notice of Elena Fisher, she's been keeping a low profile

Pine 1047 is not infallible.

Um, Yoshi's 1053 sounds like the type of thing that you do to fuck around, but he did it in a really awkward way.

1062 – how do you say Elena's appeasing and then call her town in practically the same breath?

Yoshi 1082 lol

Going to analyze Pere's read of Manuel in 1078 and see his perspective on it. Also will look at the game I have with Manuel in it

Peregrine isn't giving me too much to indicate one way or another, I have a completed town game with him and his activity level was similar

1103 – From what I've gathered I think this is one of his problems LOL

1147 – Jaack sort of slipped off my radar.

1153 – so transcends on point currently tho, reading pep town. I will have to see if he has progression on this in the ISO

Okay, fuck. 1171 from Clumsy is a bad post. But that's Ramcius slot.. hmm..

Jaack's 1189 is a solid post

1208 – I'd really like to hear about Pine's experience with scum drealmerz.

Black Lagoon is ALSO my favorite anime. Then Ghost in Shell SAC, then Gosick or DANGANRONPA

Elena scum reads pep? Yea thats sus

Her confidence in the fact that he “scumtold” is sort of telling upon knowing the flip? I guess I'll find out tho

1344 LMFAO “ I DONT WANT TO PRESENT A CASE IM NOT A CASE PERSON”

HAHAHAHAHA HAHA THATS NOT GOOD HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I like how Pine calls pep mega ultra kill scum and transcend says pep is town 3 posts later

1339 (Pine)“Your reads are all made up, and you're making all kinds of newbiescum tells”

This one is sort of pinging me, I'm used to scum Pine being manipulative and taking x and stretching it to be x, y fucking z and q. But because it's Pine the town doesn't question him. He's said very concrete things and I don't believe he could reasonably provide damning proof for what he said. I feel comfortable scumreading Pine for now

Reading 1357 from Pep where he exchanges with Elena gives me an insight into her thought process, which admittedly isn't too strong but I can see that sort of conclusion being made.

1362 (Manuel) “If he doesnt care about it, why is he scumreading everyone that mentions a scumread on him?”

I notice a lot of people do this

“Instead of giving a read on pep he calls him lynchbait. What does that mean? This looks like he is giving an answer when he is actually not.”

That IS A READ YA FUCK

1370 (Clumsy) – “Jesus my predecessor is a scum-fuck. >_< ”

Where did I hear the scumtell that calling your predecessor scummy makes you scum?

I believe it.

1371 – gerry oats read list : Um I'm mixed on these. I think I agree with some of them but others not, like Pine and Transcendentalist and Elena Fisher.

1377 – ehh it's easy to say things like that I guess, but Alisae may just be being Alisae. I don't have a concrete thing yet.

1405 - “Pine, how much can I trust you?” yea id trust a dayvig on this motherfucker right about now

1408 – Nothing to say besides I enjoy drealmerz' ocean analogy

Alisae posts a nice lullaby

1479 – consistent pattern is that scumpine tends to take every opportunity discredit every one that goes against him. However not using this as a tell considering I can bias myself

im lyin of course Im going to use this as a fucking tell

61 HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I see a lot of iron traction I wonder why it stopped

I like Iron's response to his wagon btw. Maybe thats why he left.

Actually thinking about

Yeah holy shit if I was here I woulda pushed a Pine lynch

1563 LMFAO HE SAYS FINE THEN MAKES A CASE W 3 POSTS

64 a wild yoshi appears, and eh

1619 don't know how to feel about fro90 agreeing with Alisae's surface level response to a surface level accusation on him

Well at least we sort of agree at this point that Clumsy is scum

1694 Yeah son I feel like you should at least understand why you're scummy for sring your predecessor BUT he explains his read progression on Transcizzle well

1703 ima flip a coin to decide how I read drealmerz this game

1777 YES. CALL PINE OUT ON HIS BULLSHIT

Ok im glad the wagon is switching now

Not sure how to feel about Irons vote on Alisae p. 77

1971 – Alisae says he wants to rope Clumsy yet would rather “ pressure “ Jaack... and this is okay?

I'd agree with Fro99er's synopsis of that movement in 2004 though, he was posturing tbh

2048 – Transcend, come on son. That was basic

yes 2050

2111 – ew, a Pine townread. Transcend is sort of low for me this game any way???????? I dunno.

2114 Iron stop reaching

I can't draw much from Manuel's reads in 2156, but I'm not sure why gerryoat is scum and I definitely didn't think Pep was scum upon witnessing this entire wagon take place. Also why is Yoshi read based on whether or not you think his reads are good?

Hmm not sure about Iron's reaction to gerryoat's sr on him. All things considered, I'm not thinking he's scum for it.

Clumsy wagon gaining traction but I already support it so WHAT HAPPENED

and of course fucking drealmerz townreads clumsy

...and Transcend votes jaack

…....................CLUMSY CLAIMED MASON W NO PARTNER.

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS OH LET ME GUESS YALL LET IT OFF.

2322(Transcend) Now regardless what I feel about Clumsy it's scummy as fuck to hunt for partners for potential mason. It's scummy because I'm assuming Transcend believes the claim.

Damn I thought Iron was going to be a savage like I would have until I saw the unvote

2344(gerryoat) so.. are you picking your lynches based on who townreads them or not? Cause that came off bad.

2353 (Manuel) – Am I missing something? You're treating him as conf town when he's nowhere close to conf

Like, I don't see clear cut scum motivation to claim mason but clumsy was really scummy.

2379 (kuror0) found it interesting that he votes Alisae out of his scumreads, who mostly posts noise.

I see why Pep probably got lynched, cause he was insistent on remaining on the mason claim. Smh

Smh at you not him

Want to point out that I have no clue how to read yoshi. I can see his actions coming from either alignment because they're sort of ambiguous

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Transcend »

Nice
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Transcend »

Well your cases are flawed

Hagd
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Transcend »

Kuror0 has been towny as fuck today and i leave you all with that.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4335, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4244, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Gerrygoat

You were a strong scumread of Manuel most of the day.
uh, did you not check his recent things before you left. he actually thought i was town towards the end. i dont blame you tho cause you know, you probably didnt read the last 80 pages lol
As of , he wanted to lynch you as scum.

Where are you referring to?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:14 am