Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 4249, Vampirate wrote:Do you believe Nero is a VT?

Yes.

In post 4249, Vampirate wrote:If Nero is a VT than what possible outside influence could explain the outcome of what happened on the no result that is not only possible but also plausible as well.

I don't know. Large Normals can have two experimental slots, so there's room for surprises.

I prefer to lynch based on play/behavior than unconfirmed setup spec.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Drixx »

Naked vote by davesaz is ironic. Also I spent every minute since the prior post doing this, so folks have an idea of the time it took.

Thankfully, there's not much to look through with Davesaz. He's been here since the start but has only ~2.75% of the posts, many of which aren't really much for content.

Unprompted town claim. There was no reason for him to even take the question seriously, and even less reason to make the claim soft. This reads like someone aware they are lying and overdoing it.

The first usage of emoticon. The pattern is interesting, as you'll see.

Speaks for itself, I think?

Huge gap until his next post, which is a naked jump onto the Boonskiies wagon. Interestingly, Boonskiies was mafia and killed during the night for going inactive and no replacement being found.

I'm not the only one to question the way he jumped onto the wagon either.

The emoticon makes a return, this time to laugh off the suggestion that a naked vote without any real reasoning should be scrutenized at all. The vote on Boonskiies is well past RVS and davesaz is experienced enough to know that PYBS was talking about how he changed his vote to Boon naked and without comment.

If you don't commont on why you vote for a scumbuddy, there's less there to indict you later. PYBS was later mislynched and davesaz had his vote on a useless vanity wagon. It's almost like he didn't want to be on the wagon for some reason.

Quite a damning post for davesaz, who, for all intents and purposes, did exactly what he said he didn't often see people do.

Oh hey look, a fluff post trying to be helpful and dodging the request to give thoughts about Rubicon or PYBS or a specific post by Grib (associatives with Grib starting to creep in a bit)

Around 12 hours go by, only for davesaz to make a noncomittal comment regarding Rubicon. It would be nice to know Rubicon is town, for sure, because that would make this a lot more damning than it already is. Doesn't adress Grib at all.

Fluff post about falling asleep after the incredibly taxing 14-16 word previous post (depending on whether you count contractions as a single word or the words they stand for). Still hasn't responded about Grib. Starting to see a pattern here.

A mess of a post with a bunch of random stuff added on to what seems like the actual point of the post, which is to shut down people from starting to see associations. We're nearly 10% into the game here, but it's too soon to take note of how people are associating? Really?

And Ricastle got night killed. Hrm...

PYBS makes the point that davesaz only posts sporadically and only to defend himself (which is quite cogent, as it appears to continue throughout the entire game). Gives his reasons for it and says that playing with unknown people inhibits him. Giving himself a reason for lurking through the game, perhaps?

He also buddies PYBS here ... it's almost like he knows PYBS is town ... and as noted earlier, davesaz is found on a vanity wagon for the PYBS mislynch.

Makes a short fluff post only tangentally referring to ongoing events in the game. Sets up the idea that Ricastle / Grib / Skold are somehow linked. Two of those people have flipped, and were town.

Claims that their interactions pop out and form a "triangle", in response to PYBS. Claims to have no opinion on alignment, but somehow expects it to be significant.

Another fluff post, with another "wink" emoticon.

Another "look how helpful and friendly I am" post.

Feigns ignorance in the face of being openly questioned about being lurking/inactive scum. Chides creative for being impatient with a gambit/play. Could be the first bit of pressure that led to Creative being night killed?

For no discernable reason, feels the need to explain that he didn't actually see the gambit Creative played until it was all over.

Can't make heads or tails of this post. It doesn't really seem to have a clear point or exist for any reason other than to have posted something. It doesn't fit in with the context around it ... at all.

Some White Knighting of Garmr's slot mixed in with a dash of placing doubt about Peacbringer, who ended up being a town PR. The thing that stands out to me here is that there's nothing for PB to really respond to. It's just davesaz implying there is some reason to question PB, but isn't at all explicit aobut it.

Making sure to note that he thinks that wagon built awfully fast before Garmr replaced out, but there he sits, awfully early onto the wagon. It's odd that he appears to White Knight in 551, but is on the wagon early. Contradiction. Narrative slip?

More scrutiny from Creative brushed off. Slips in a reference to age as an excuse for "forgetting" things. Appears to want to give himself room to alter his scum narrative by having an early established reason for it. He's old and forgetful so he has to note things that may or may not mean anything.

Do either of these comments actually do anything with the game state? It's like I'm reading a football color commentary guy or something. Bad theory in that first comment, fo sho.

Complains that the wrong part of his post was focused on. Since there is so little content from his slot to this point, I'm confused what he could possibly think was improper to be focused on. Looking at context I see ... Oh hey look it's PYBS making the point that even VTs should not prefer their own lynch.

Implicitly makes Skold responsible for a wagon.

The irony in this post is almost too much. I'm not going to explain it ... click the link and go look.

When Skold asks "Why me" in reference to 650, davesaz backs off from the implicit assignment of responsibility and claims to be running a gambit. As far as I can see, Davesaz doesn't actually interact with people's responses to his "play" here.

Quotes himself and says PYBS and Rubicon need to pass his "test". For someone who was so often questioning PYBS, it seems really weird that he was off on a vanity wagon when PYBS got mislynched.

Big theory post telling everyone how wrong they are. It's almost as if he knows, somehow, that this wagon is going to end up a mislynch. He's been making all sorts of posts that implicitly show he expects the slot to flip town, but doesn't come out and just say it. He's being so obtuse about it that KC actually votes him for it on the assumption that he's either protecting a scumbuddy or trying to get points when the wagon flips town.

Seems to abandon the "play" from earlier. Claims the replacements will screw up getting any real info from it.

I think this is the first post with some actual content. Unfortunately, davesaz claims that he is much smarter than the rest of us and often makes leaps that we can't follow, so he has to explain them in "painstaking detail". Don't see any prior post that could possibly be a reason for this. This is maybe the least subtle "I'm smart and you all are stupid" post I've seen in a long time.

Apparently feedback is only good if you answer the part of the post he actually wanted feedback on. But thanks anyway.

Because it's so terribly hard to look at page one, please do extra work mod. I also want to look like I'm being helpful to town, so asking the mod to do this extra work will totally make me look like I'm doing stuff, even if I'm not posting about it.

Well then. I'm glad you shared that with us.

Responding to Creative. Poor Creative seems to have pressured the wrong old guy. This is just playing right into the night kill big time. The "What don't you like about the truth?" line is great, since before this post davesaz hasn't really taken much of a stance on anything. It's all implicit at best. Davesaz seems to have gone out of his way to avoid saying anything explicitly.

Furthermore, he says that scum try to evade saying they don't have strong reads while town has nothing to lose by saying it ... but only because he's just said he doesn't have "a lot" of strong reads just a single sentence prior. He's never mentioned his reads, at all, prior to this post. He says he doesn't have "a lot" of strong reads (implicit is that he must have at least some, but they aren't shared), and then feels the need to defend himself as being townie and not scum.

All of this was not commentary that he made himself, but rather because Creative (who would soon be ruthlessly silenced) was pushing him.

Talks about his scum game, then uses another emoticon. (Very sporadic usage of emoticons, and always in the context of himself as scum ... interesting). Appears to realize that in the prior post he had screwed up by calling something townie that he hadn't actually done, and blames the poor memory he earlier referenced. Promises to get to a "spectrum" later, which he does two days later.

Directs replacements to look at the current wagon and then gives a statement that hedges heavily. Did I already point out that he was early onto and stayed on this mislynch wagon, while giving himself cover throughout, already? I think I did, yeah?

This list appears to just be made up out of whole cloth. It doesn't align with things he has said previously. He makes sure to give himself excuses though. This looks an awful lot like "going through the motions" to me. Look where the confirmed scum are on this list. This might be the most damning thing in the ISO really.

Refers to a Ricastle post and says he had the same thought ... and then says scum would want to eliminate such a player. Where do we find davesaz? Early and super glued to the wagon.

Subtle defense of Boonskiies, who was scum. Using a question to deflect suspicion. Instead of responding to both people in a single post, uses two different posts. Trying to imprint on people's memory as more active than he really is? Seems very odd to me.

Fly by post putting out an interaction with Creative. Did he know he wanted to kill Creative already by this point?

Suggests that Grib is scum because of "cherry picking" and claims to have looked back at the ISO and "remembered" why he had him as town. Apart from the thrown together reads list that has zero explanations for anyone except for the people he listed as most scummy, all he had said about Grib was that earlier "triangle" comment and that he thought it needed to be watched. Apparently he forgot he was trying to figure out what was going on with that "triangle"?

Interesting to note, as it just stood out to me right here; davesaz put all the known scum on the scum side of his list, which would be a statistical abberation for how he claims the list came about, but that's not the most interesting part. The most interesting part is that he has scum on the scummy side of his list but somehow only ends up pursuing the not scum in that part of his list.

Man there are an awful lot of posts by dave about work and why he can't contribute. You'd think, given my own experience, that people would be on him like a fat kid on a twinkie. That whole "I'm old and have a bad memory" thing from early in the game must have really worked some magic for him.

Pointless bad theory post. What if Ricastle's reads were right? He was right about the slot he was talking about. More confusing about this post is that davesaz is literally trying to be on both sides of the issue concerning whether this wagon is scummy. A very large portion of his entire ISO contains posts taking one side or the other.

Notes the end of the day is creeping up and votes the wagon ... but his vote is 3rd on the final votecount, so had to scroll up and see that he voted for Skold for a hot minute but apparently not long enough to unseat him from being on the front row of the mislynch bandwagon.

At this point, more than half of his posts are gone, with several days to go. Was the decision to be more lurky strategic or will there be some reason (excuse?) to come ...?

Tries to argue any associatives with Boonskiies should be disregarded, on rather shaky ground.

We're back in only post to defend himself mode, with a nice "Poor me, scum are holding on to me for a mislynch ... hopefully you all aren't too stupid to realize." setup thrown in. This stinks of scum narrative worse than a week old corpse.

Shows up after more than two days gone to make a very WiFoM arguument that activity isn't alignment indicitive. Fallaciously refers to a prior game where scum went after inactives and lost as a way to try and make himself look both townie and like a bad lynch option (events in one game with one group of people and role assignments have no causal impact on events of another game. What happened in a prior game is irrelevant to this one, and davesaz is smart enough to know that).

Brings up his being busy for work reason again and then makes a very cleverly worded statement. He says regarding low post counts, in his case, he doesn't lie about RL. Let's accept that as true, becuase he has not in the prior 2500 posts ever tied his activity and alignment together, so he can easily be scum and telling the truth about being busy.

He then says that he's stated several times that he has been busy, and only after having established that he doesn't lie about being busy does he say that his lack of posts should not be alignment indicative.

Please take note that he never explicitly ties his alignment to his activity, but he
does
set up an implicit "If you say I'm scum, the only reason you have is my inactivity, and that will mean you are calling me a liar IRL" situation.

Also apparently he thought Nero or Elusive were scum, but never went anywhere with it.

Only joins the KC wagon when the slip is super obvious and it's time for Jerome to make an appearance.

The most blantant gloating I've ever seen. It will take hours, if not
days
to decide whether tracking results are useful or not?

Criticizes Elusive for referring to a prior game to try and make some point about the current, when her doing it actually makes sense and his was a gigantic fallacy. Hrm.

I love double standards. No ... wait ... no I don't at all.

What questionable pile? It has been thousands of posts since davesaz shared any actual reads. Lots of implying various people are scum or trying to discredit RIP's attempt to make a town block ... but no reads since more than 2000 posts prior.

First mention of Ika since the "reads" thousands of posts earlier. He "doubt{s} the slot is town though." without any explanation whatsoever. Just a naked "I'm gonna go ahead and get on the Ika is scum side as unobtrusively as possible" moment.

VT claim in response to Grib saying he 1-shot investigated and got an innocent. Not at all concerned about a claimed innocent because any number of scenarios could be in play with a scum davesaz, especially if his partner is Grib (note that there were some early associatives).

If a scum Grib gives an innocent on davesaz, who by the time this innoncent is given has for some reason been mostly given a pass for lurksacking through the game ... and then Grib gets lynched and flips scum ... most people conclude what about davesaz?

I'm sure any half competent player could list at least a half dozen scenarios where davesaz is as scummy as his ISO makes him look, even though Grib claimed a 1-shot cop innoncent on him.

Oh hey look it's my slot getting voted, with a quick unvote a few posts later that looks showy. What does L-1 matter if he believes my slot is scum?

Dismisses an investigative result that my slot didn't go anywhere and then proceeds to throw doubt on all claimed town roles

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Basically making the case that the result is fake and therefore the role claim is fake.

As a side note, Grib has been changing his story more often than OCD people was their hands. Just thought I'd point that out since it fits heavily with my theory of game at the moment.

Getting the payoff from something set up thousands of posts earlier. Off on a vanity wagon and gets to criticize everyone on the PBYS wagon.

Says the only people who he thinks are town are himself, Grib (posited scum parter) and Rubicon (buddying?).

Says RIP's x-shot doesn't fit, while at the same time relying on Grib's "x-shot" as his cover. Notes that if RIP is being honest, then Nero is lying (and thus probably scum?). This confuses me becuase that would seem to indicate that he believes there's a scum in those two ... why hasn't he followed this up at all?

Points out my slot could be scum, and be tracker cleared, and all of that would be because prior slot player flaked and didn't submit a kill. Out of all the various narratives he has been spinning, this seems to be the one he wants to go with.

First reads list in over 3,000 posts and it's highly suspect, and at least partially based upon contradictory information/assumptions.

Again pressing the idea that the lack of a kill is a result of Taly flaking in my slot. At the same time he's pointing out that 2 scum are left, so the theory of 1 person flaking is why there was no kill seems to sink before it even gets a few feet into the water.

Oh look, at naked vote. "Have been thinking this for quite a long time"... yeah, no shit. I think the first whiff of him trying to set up a future lynch on this slot is like over a thousand posts prior.

---------------------------------

So, for those of you wondering, that took around 2 and 1/2 hours ... to go through and evaluate a fairly lurksack slot, going into context for things where there was no clear explanation of what was posted.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Rubicon »

So you think davesaz is scum?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Drixx »

I think it's a pretty good bet, yeah. I know that's a LONG post with comments on over 100 different things, but scum can't hide from analysis of their content. There are some pretty obvious places where he is setting up later plays. That's the hallmark of a good story ... there's foreshadowing. For scum that means they're setting up possible plays and angles to go after later.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Vampirate »

Do you think Grib is scum Drixx?

Exactly how far have you read up to?
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:04 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Drixx, I highly doubt we are looking for two scum. 5 scum just seems overpowering.

I would vote Dave.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Drixx »

There's a lot of scummy in Grib's ISO. I'm not sure I've got the energy to do an ISO commentary on him just at the moment. Grib and Davesaz make very good sense as a posited remaining scum team.

I'm much more interested in what you guys think of my evaluation of Davesaz. I was looking specifically for things that indicate that his posts are all part of a fictional narrative, and I think I found them.

Interestingly, I wasn't planning to do that with davesaz until he dropped the naked vote on me and it reminded me of a post he made just after I replaced in so I went ISO diving. I have some stuff to take care of, but I'd appreciate any thoughts pertaining to what I've already posted, and I'll respond when I get back.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 4255, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Drixx, I highly doubt we are looking for two scum. 5 scum just seems overpowering.

I would vote Dave.

You think there is one scum and it's Dave?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 4256, Drixx wrote:There's a lot of scummy in Grib's ISO. I'm not sure I've got the energy to do an ISO commentary on him just at the moment. Grib and Davesaz make very good sense as a posited remaining scum team.

I'm much more interested in what you guys think of my evaluation of Davesaz. I was looking specifically for things that indicate that his posts are all part of a fictional narrative, and I think I found them.

Interestingly, I wasn't planning to do that with davesaz until he dropped the naked vote on me and it reminded me of a post he made just after I replaced in so I went ISO diving. I have some stuff to take care of, but I'd appreciate any thoughts pertaining to what I've already posted, and I'll respond when I get back.

It's actually pretty simple, Grib towncleared Dave.

Thus if Dave turns up as scum than Grib was lying and has a very high chance of being scum himself. Grib has claimed JOAT.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:15 am

In post 4257, Rubicon wrote:
You think there is one scum and it's Dave?

This is correct.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:15 am

Or Dave is Godfather and Grib did investigate him but got an inno because Dave is Godfather...
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Rubicon »

Do you think he's a Godfather?
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Rubicon »

I see. Then why did RIP get no result?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Drixx »

I addressed the fact that Grib claimed Dave was innocent. There are at least a half dozen fairly plausible scenarios where that makes sense, and Dave undercuts that clearing of him by casting doubt on x-shot abilities. He can't have it both ways.

When in doubt, read the player, and don't blindly follow claims that aren't verified.

P-Edit : I'm not sure where Godfather stands on the whole normal thing. I know that a lot of people don't like it. With as many claimed investigative roles as we have, it would make sense to have though. Game can be swung super hard against scum just by random chance, and godfather is something that can mitigate that swinginess.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:17 am

I think he could well be.

Although thinking about it, it seems a little strange to have a Godfather in a game where there is essentially a 1-shot cop.

I mean, I just think Dave is the least town out of the people left alive.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:18 am

Ughhhh, traitor, encryptor and Roleblocker. Last scum is surely just a goon?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:19 am

Post by davesaz »

Attention town: Drixx & BBT look to be the scum.
Go ahead and flip me if you want the proof.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:21 am

Dave, shush.

I'm like, confirmed town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:22 am

Although, if you want to summarize why I am scum that would be great.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:36 am

Post by davesaz »

A doc claim is one of the least comfirmable claims. But the clincher for me is that you're not scumhunting the way I expect. And you (and Drixx) were mostly fine with me until I started suspecting you... ;)

Granted, cop clears are indeed susceptible to godfathers, so I'm not confirmed either. Nobody is confirmed, not even Grib or RIP. In a closed setup we have no idea if they're both true claims or one is fake. That has been my whole point all along. Town is trusting the claims too much, and also putting too much faith in the estimated number of scum.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:39 am

Yeah, so you thought I would enter the game and crumb a role straight away that I didn't have?

Especially one as popular as Doc where it would be a reasonable assumption that a Doc might be in the game? You're right though, I'm not scum hunting as I usually do. Then again, I'm not as invested in this game as most of you are.

I'm pretty much going on what has happened since I replaced in.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Drixx »

You don't know who I was or wasn't suspecting Dave, because I didn't ever give a reads list. Do you need some more rope to hang yourself with?

VOTE: Davesaz

A town davesaz would go through my analysis and explain himself. He is resorting to attacking me which doesn't make sense.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:47 am

Drixx, why is Dave not cleared by Grib?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:48 am

Post by davesaz »

Iso me.
ctrl-f 'work'
read results
retract vote
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Rubicon »

In post 4251, Drixx wrote:Naked vote by davesaz is ironic. Also I spent every minute since the prior post doing this, so folks have an idea of the time it took.

Thankfully, there's not much to look through with Davesaz. He's been here since the start but has only ~2.75% of the posts, many of which aren't really much for content.

This case is a hell of a reach. 95% of this is you taking some small, neutral thing Dave said and finding a way to doubtcast it.

Some of the points you make seem straight-up deceptive, like accusing him of being on the Jbomber/Vampirate wagon in your reply to 1219 (which he wasn't) and then *skipping* his next post where he clarifies himself.

Even the first post you talk about: "This reads like someone aware they are lying and overdoing it." No, it really doesn't. That describes your post a lot better than RIP's.

You accuse him of shooting Creative because Creative pushed him a few times. Yet Creative's last few posts (1) call davesaz town, and (2) call Klingoncelt scum. Hmmm.

You also accuse him of shooting
Ricastle
because he disagreed with something Ricastle said at the very start of the game, which is just... what? I'm pretty sure Ricastle died for being a PR who caught KC in a lie and got her lynched.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”