Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 4098, vettrock wrote:The No Lynch didn't get us anywhere other than Rach killed. The Rach kill did provide us with some info, as I had no idea she was a cop, or about her crumbs.
Deary, these statements are a direct contradiction of one another. Again, this is simple game theory. By numbers, with an even number of players alive, eventually you are going to need a no-lynch. Thus, no-lynching cost us nothing. Let us compare:
The actual scenario that happened was a no-lynch, with Rach's death.
This means we make a more informed lynch today.
If necessary, this means we make a more informed lynch the next day.
And if necessary, this means we make a more informed lynch the day after that.

Now in contrast, let us look at the counterpart:
We make a blind lynch at 8 players alive.
Rach dies.
We have 6 players alive instead of 7 with the information of Rach's death. (This is sub-optimal, as that is a lost voice to give input. Particularly since the most likely candidates would be you and I, and we two are some of the only ones who have given said input ON her death.)
The lynch is more informative than it would be, but less informative than it could be.
With four players alive, we then no-lynch.
Then in lylo, we have virtually no information to make an informed lynch.

Tell me my logic is wrong and if so, where. Because I know a thing or two about mafia theory, deary, and I know that my decision was the correct one--not only in principle, but also in execution for this specific game. I am rather certain that my logic holds. No-lynching yesterday was the strategically best move for the town, particularly given the division we had. We lost nothing. We gained plenty. In the latter scenario, each lynch is broken and disjointed from the previous one, lacking cohesion. This is what you would have had us do. In the former scenario which we have now locked ourselves into, each lynch builds off of the previous lynch, gaining momentum and evidence as we progress.

In post 4099, ZZZX wrote:I am just standing here.. well ill post more in 3 days
but anyway this game is so pointless I am not even caring to read anymore.
And you dearies wonder why I think Zexxy may be sour, if there are two scum or if vezzy is somehow sweet.

In post 4096, vezokpiraka wrote:If I see another aj post and no hammer when I get back home I will replace out.
If you don't mean it, I am calling your bluff for what it is: an intimidation tactic, as you lack the ability to get a lynch on me by any reasonable method.

If you're actually serious, then I am calling you out, for this post is a despicable one your alignment regardless. This is obviously in the realm of moderator ruling, and thus my opinion is not the important one, but were I a moderator, I would give you at least a warning if not a forced ejection from the game for this post, as it violates the universal rule of not bringing outside influences into the game. By threatening to replace out if you do not have your way, you are doing precisely that.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 4100, Aunt Jemina wrote:

In post 4099, ZZZX wrote:I am just standing here.. well ill post more in 3 days
but anyway this game is so pointless I am not even caring to read anymore.
And you dearies wonder why I think Zexxy may be sour, if there are two scum or if vezzy is somehow sweet.

In post 4096, vezokpiraka wrote:If I see another aj post and no hammer when I get back home I will replace out.
If you don't mean it, I am calling your bluff for what it is: an intimidation tactic, as you lack the ability to get a lynch on me by any reasonable method.

If you're actually serious, then I am calling you out, for this post is a despicable one your alignment regardless. This is obviously in the realm of moderator ruling, and thus my opinion is not the important one, but were I a moderator, I would give you at least a warning if not a forced ejection from the game for this post, as it violates the universal rule of not bringing outside influences into the game. By threatening to replace out if you do not have your way, you are doing precisely that.

I am tired of this game. I literally did nothing all game. Everything that happened was because of PRs and stuff like that. I don't want to come here and post every day. I am also frustrated that this town is not lynching faster. It's not like we want long days for interactions or talking about abilities. We have everything on the table. We just need to lynch.

I am tempted to replace out, but my ego won't let me quit and I'd feel bad leaving jason to find a replacement.

The only players still alive that I enjoyed playing with are you and pere.

Let me tell what's happening right now.

I am voting you and you are voting me.
ZZZX is voting you and probably feels the same about this game.
And then we have beast who is voting vettrock for fuck's sake. very good vote. It is so helpful. Even if vettrock is scum that vote is still as useless as a toothbrush without a brush.
We then have vettrock the master of not voting anyone.
Malakittens - the kitten who makes no sense and doesn't vote.
And pere who is doing his thing of not voting until the end.

This is not how this game should work. Everything that had to be said has been said. What we need now are lynches.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:15 am

Post by vettrock »

VOTE: AJ
I'll vote vezok if there is enough of a wagon. I don't support any other wagons at this point.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 8 Vote count 2

Aunt Jemina 3 - ZZZX,vezokpiraka,vettrock
vezokpiraka 1 - Aunt Jemina
Vettock 1 - beastcharizard

Not voting

PeregrineV
Malakittens

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

(expired on 2014-09-01 16:55:29)

till Day 7 Deadline
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4092, Aunt Jemina wrote:Then it would appear we are at an impasse, here. As I cannot eat brains (that honor is Nati's), I do not think we can compromise. I have shown extensively why I feel vezzy is sour. Why do you think he is not? Can you tell me with a straight face that this is the same vezzy you squared off against in Organic Chemistry?

Coulnd't tell you, since I was scum that game and knew he wasn't.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 4102, vettrock wrote:VOTE: AJ
I'll vote vezok if there is enough of a wagon. I don't support any other wagons at this point.
Given that the only wagon aside from myself and vezzy is yourself, deary, this goes without saying. (At least presumably for most players. I am perhaps a bit of an abnormality for my willingness to be lynched.)

In post 4101, vezokpiraka wrote:I am tired of this game. I literally did nothing all game. Everything that happened was because of PRs and stuff like that. I don't want to come here and post every day. I am also frustrated that this town is not lynching faster. It's not like we want long days for interactions or talking about abilities. We have everything on the table. We just need to lynch. I am tempted to replace out, but my ego won't let me quit and I'd feel bad leaving jason to find a replacement.
And as I said: if you were town, now would be the time to have done something. We have 165 pages and 8 days worth of information on the table. That is plenty to get good analysis done, and continue to do for future days as needed. Yet you are taking a lynch-lynch-lynch mindset. Your words about the replacement are empty threats meant to hide the fact that you have no reason to lynch me and have no response to my case against you.

And then we have beast who is voting vettrock for fuck's sake. very good vote. It is so helpful. Even if vettrock is scum that vote is still as useless as a toothbrush without a brush.
On the contrary, Grinny also has vetty suspicion, and you have expressed interest in his lynch as well. That would make the wagon L-1. Obviously, I do not approve of it, but the vote is not worthless as it is a realistic lynch. (Were I ever to vote vetty, it would come on two conditions. The first being to not lynch me the next day, and the second being to respect your elders and their scumhunting abilities. As I do not see either condition happening, I thus will not vote vetty even to save my own life.)

Malakittens - the kitten who makes no sense and doesn't vote.
And pere who is doing his thing of not voting until the end.
This is because both, like myself, are analyzing the evidence we gained from the flip. This is evidence your callous attitude, were you to be town, would throw away. The flip changed nothing. The additional information altered nothing for you. You continue pushing on, without any pause, without any remorse.

Everything that had to be said has been said. What we need now are lynches.
On the contrary, given that we have a minimum of three (if not more) players who are analyzing things, everything that can be said has not in fact been said. In particular, I'm still trying to get some answers from Grinny on why he thinks you to be sweet, and Kitty is clearly thinking her opinion through.

We need to lynch today, yes. We do not need to lynch blindly and discard the evidence in the process that we are gathering.

In post 4104, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4092, Aunt Jemina wrote:Then it would appear we are at an impasse, here. As I cannot eat brains (that honor is Nati's), I do not think we can compromise. I have shown extensively why I feel vezzy is sour. Why do you think he is not? Can you tell me with a straight face that this is the same vezzy you squared off against in Organic Chemistry?
Couldn't tell you, since I was scum that game and knew he wasn't.
Then how about Left 4 Dead? You were both in there. Does this look like the same vezzy to you from there? I ask you to run the iso yourself. In particular, look at how even at the end of his life, vezzy was contributing thoughts: 2861, 2768, 2743, 2741, 2666, shall I continue?

How about Star Wars, then? Is that more to your taste? You were right there in lylo with him, where he ultimately voted you. But what did he do in that lategame, deary? He analyzed. 1634-1639 is a consistent stream of posting where he gave considerable thoughts. You were right there to see that. Where in this game have you seen anything remotely resembling this from vezzy?

It's been absent because vezzy is sour.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

The main concern of mine at the moment is that with my lynch, you will then lynch vetty.

If this game has two scum and they are vezzy and Zexxy as I am telling you, then that is game over for the town aside from the right combination of cross-kills.

If you're not willing to lynch vezzy today, then will my townflip really change your mind on him?
Will my townflip really halt the vetty wagon at all?

A wagon backed by Beasty, yourself, vezzy, and after I die, probably Zexxy as well?

This is my point precisely.

And is exactly why lynching blindly is a scum-oriented agenda.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

Hmm, vetty, this also applies to you.
I am at L-1.

If I get lynched before I have the time to convince the town that you are sweet (I am working on that case), then you realize that you are likely next on the chopping block, correct? Do you think you have the charisma to convince both Grinny and Beasty to not vote you? Do you think both of them with what I have now will listen to me rather than their own opinions?

You can place your vote back on after I have finished my vetty-sweet-case, and after we hear back from them both that they will not vote for you, but as it stands now, the risk of a double-town-mislynch is astronomically high. Before you kill me, you need to make sure you're not going to get killed.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

(This is, somewhat ironically, the exact reason Grinny gave for not lynching me yesterday. He got lucky and has a cop result on him that bolsters his town credit. You regrettably do not.

I'm getting mislynched today, and yet I think I am the only player in opposition to your lynch.)
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I want Vettock to be lynched.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by vettrock »

I was not aware that anyone other that beast was going to push for my lynch tomorrow if AJ comes up town. I am assuming that if AJ is town, vezok is the scum. If vezok is town, AJ is scum.

Mala, and now Pere are confirmed town, Pere (with a godfather exception) Beast seems town (despite his mistaken push on me). ZZZY is in the middle.

To give some more time for discussion:
Is anyone else (other than AJ in favor of a Vezok lynch?

VOTE: vezok
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: vezo
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:53 am

Post by ZZZX »

You guys are idiotic.

I am fucking clear town CLEARED BY the COP
and there cant be a "ninja godfather" duo to this setup

-ZZZX
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:55 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Ofc there is a ninja godfather.

He needs to not be seen by mozmis claimed track and AJ watcher. It makes all the sense in the world.

Just promise me you lynch AJ and then vettrock if for some reason the game does not end.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:41 am

Post by ZZZX »

AJ>VETTROCK>VEZOK

my lynch order

anyone else is off.

but I am lynching aj today
redacted
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:47 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 4114, ZZZX wrote:AJ>VETTROCK>VEZOK

my lynch order

anyone else is off.

but I am lynching aj today

You and me.

Everyone else doesn't really have a clue.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I don't know if a tracker is actually too much power for town to have.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 4112, ZZZX wrote:You guys are idiotic.

I am fucking clear town CLEARED BY the COP
and there cant be a "ninja godfather" duo to this setup

-ZZZX

After thinking about this, ZZZY has basically the same clear as Pere, a cop clear. I still think Vezok and/or AJ is the scum. If I doubt Pere's clear, I have to sort of doubt ZZZY's clear as well. I think my opinion was biased somewhat since it was more recent, and I wasn't playing when ZZZY was cleared.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by ZZZX »

when was pere cop cleared? It is basically a "he is not scum team k" kind of read. prob a vanilla (but could be a goon)

However I was cleared by a real cop unlike pere who was cleared by a scum rolecop

anyway I am starting to think about something interesting thou.

I am feeling Vezok's pain right now :<
redacted
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 4118, ZZZX wrote:when was pere cop cleared? It is basically a "he is not scum team k" kind of read. prob a vanilla (but could be a goon)

However I was cleared by a real cop unlike pere who was cleared by a scum rolecop

I am considering Rach's crumb as a clear on Pere.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by ZZZX »

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch (1 - lynch - Aj)
With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch (2 - lynch - Vett)
With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch (3 - lynch Vezok)

I will actually try to re-look at pere's clearing right now and think about it

I dont think mala or beast are scum right now

p-edit: Hmm.. I just remebered it and yea it could be true.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by ZZZX »

the problem is that we are wasting time and we basically wasted a mislynch we could have used by lynching into a no lynch giving the kill to scum
redacted
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4118, ZZZX wrote:when was pere cop cleared? It is basically a "he is not scum team k" kind of read. prob a vanilla (but could be a goon)

Where were you cleared? I thought Mala was cleared by hider.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by ZZZX »

One of town cops said he investiaged me.

let me find it.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor