UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:02 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

UKitten - I pushed both the MafiaSSK lynch and the ace5409 lynch like my house was on fire. I pushed on ace5983, who was the Godfather, thinking he was my roleblocker.
The SSK lynch was foolish NOT to push, regardless of alignment. the ace lynch was fenceish and you did get it in the long run, so it's worth looking at

As I said, I have to look at both of you at some point when I have solid time.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Nice try, you can only play that card so many times DGB. When I flip town who will be your roleblocker next?

I unvoted Zwet because I his lynch, though acceptable, was pure policy and I actually felt fuzzy was scummy. Scum-hunting was more important to me than a 1/27 (less than 4%!) chance Zwet might be the person I was looking for. Also if you need a breadcrumb you can look at my ISO 63 I hinted that I was annoyed that Xemnas was NK'd.

DGB offered Ace up (who everyone thought was scummy before she really started pushing the wagon) on a silver platter so she could get past her earlier miller claim and her bull watcher/tracker (whichever) claims which probably wouldn't allow her to end-game. She's most likely a mafia tracker and lying about her results. She threw us the bone that UK was action-less to prove herself and then has claimed roleblocked the rest of the game to deny us info and ride on a 'confirmed' role.

Now she's presenting these ridiculous theories about how it's 'balancing' for scum to have a greater incentive to go after other scum. None of theN apparently had such an ability, look at the role-names. If that was the case why wouldn't it be mirrored if it was for balance?

On top of that why would mafia power be based on voting? Mafia powers are based around KILLING because that's what mafia have control over. The only Heartless left (exploded flavor) is the one that killed Gorrad so s/he would already have gained from such a power if s/he had to kill Gorrad. It makes little sense for mafia to have to get a lynch on someone and it makes less sense such an ability would be used and not mirrored on both scum teams if the mod was trying to balance the Godfathers.

TL;DR:: DGB is bullshitting theories that don't even make sense out of her ass without providing much in way of actual content.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:33 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

UncertainKitten wrote:The SSK lynch was foolish NOT to push, regardless of alignment. the ace lynch was fenceish and you did get it in the long run, so it's worth looking at
Don't you recall how I posted in big orange letters demanding that SSK be lynched ASAP, then Cobalt, because I believed them to be buddies?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:36 am

Shotty's 4101 is so full of giggly holes, I thing I'm going to leave the privilege to plug them with logic and laughter to the young ones in the game. It's a good exercise - and I'm looking forward to reading your delicious responses.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by Sajin »

@Shotty- Claim rolename. Thanks. Kinda vanilla sorta but not really is not an answer.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

@DGB - Why did you ask for my flavor and not Shotty's or UK's?

Also, this:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Nice try, you can only play that card so many times DGB. When I flip town who will be your roleblocker next?

UncertainKitten wrote:
And I claimed on D2
, Sajin. Pay attention

I'm a vanilla townie. I name claimed whenever I called for it, as Jack Skellington.

Got all that?

You said you claimed on D2, and I've been reading through you in iso and I can't find it.

Day 2 Started on December 20th and Day 2 ended on December 26th. No where in your iso between those dates is a claim.

So your snarkiness towards Sajin is unwarranted here due to the fact that you DID NOT claim on Day 2. Why are you lying?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:16 am

Starbuck wrote:@DGB - Why did you ask for my flavor and not Shotty's or UK's?
Shotty had some fake details about his fake claim that didn't make sense so since I know it's all a lie already, who cares about the flavor? Do we need more fakery to be sure it's a lie?

I don't know why I didn't ask UK, but I have a negative track on UK so she's the least of my concerns.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:38 am

Starbuck wrote:@DGB - Why did you ask for my flavor and not Shotty's or UK's?

Also, this:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Nice try, you can only play that card so many times DGB. When I flip town who will be your roleblocker next?

UncertainKitten wrote:
And I claimed on D2
, Sajin. Pay attention

I'm a vanilla townie. I name claimed whenever I called for it, as Jack Skellington.

Got all that?

You said you claimed on D2, and I've been reading through you in iso and I can't find it.

Day 2 Started on December 20th and Day 2 ended on December 26th. No where in your iso between those dates is a claim.

So your snarkiness towards Sajin is unwarranted here due to the fact that you DID NOT claim on Day 2. Why are you lying?
You sure I didn't? Because I could have sworn I did in response to DGB. I'll check it myself.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:38 am

EBWOP: Derp! It would have been Day
three
I claimed. I apologize for my confusion.

I also love how you IMMEDIATELY assume I'm lying :P.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:48 am

Oh hey, rereading I found DGBs direct friggen claim on D3.

That wasn't a breadcrumb, that was a friggen loaf or whatever.

And I also was wrong.

I have never claimed, despite me thinking I had.

So, therefore, let me do so now. Jack Skellington, Vanilla.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:59 am

You did claim Jack Skellington earlier. Points for keeping your story straight, haha. A little flavor would be nice.

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

UncertainKitten wrote:EBWOP: Derp! It would have been Day
three

Not really an assumption when you said that you claimed on Day 2 and you didn't.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:12 am

Starbuck wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:EBWOP: Derp! It would have been Day
three

Not really an assumption when you said that you claimed on Day 2 and you didn't.
Lying implies intent my dear.

It was not my intent to be inaccurate. I made a mistake.

Oh yeah, bonus points for trying to rile me up. Only reason you'd directly accuse someone of lying when the situation obviously was an honest mistake is to rile them up so they'll make mistakes.

this is not town behavior, Starbuck. You have a free pass til we finish off the heartless and find out that you're an SK. I'd advise at least showing a semblance of towniness before that time arrives.

And how do you mean flavor, DGB? I mean, it's basically the same as it is in kingdom hearts, and also mentions the kingdom hearts two plotline, so we definitely know the game has elements from KH II.

But, I'm involved in both Halloween and Christmas towns. Not sure if I should really say anymore flavor wise cause I don't know what I'm skirting here.

Either way I have no abilities so yeah.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Starbuck »

I love your assumptions in return. You said to Sajin in a rather snarky tone that he better pay attention because you claimed on Day 2.

And as a huge Jack Skellington and NBC fan, this is just plot summary from the movie...
UncertainKitten wrote:But, I'm involved in both Halloween and Christmas towns
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:24 am

Starbuck wrote: I love your assumptions in return. You said to Sajin in a rather snarky tone that he better pay attention because you claimed on Day 2.
So I was wrong. It happens.

I don't find your "why are you lying" question pro town in the slightest. I find it scummy because it's intentionally trying to paint me with a motive that doesn't exist.

Let me put it this way. If I WERE intentionally lying, what do I gain as scum? I'd already claimed Jack Skellington several times (that I do know, since I claimed it during the name claim). And if I were trying to buy time, wouldn't I claim something OTHER than vanilla?
Starbuck wrote:
And as a huge Jack Skellington and NBC fan, this is just plot summary from the movie...
And? I was asked for flavor. I provided it.

Give it up. I'm town. Deal with it.

In fact, rather than tunneling on me and getting nowhere,
how about you actually scumhunt, miss serial killer?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:17 am

Stop scratching and pulling each other's hair, we need to lynch Shotty.

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

Flare and Iec haven't even posted.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Sajin wrote:@Shotty- Claim rolename. Thanks. Kinda vanilla sorta but not really is not an answer.
Sorry. Town Vengeful Lyncher.

@Starbuck: DGB won't ask me about details because they make her and her ridiculous theories more outlandish with every post I make.

DGB's 4103 is hilarious. Translation: 'I don't know how to dig myself out of this hole I hope someone else will for me!'
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:21 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:DGB's 4103 is hilarious. Translation: 'I don't know how to dig myself out of this hole I hope someone else will for me!'
Not at all; I owe someone a lift in a few minutes, but I will melt your Swiss Cheese upon my return.

I'll just take a minute to address your lie about why you weren't on the zwet lynch.

Since your target was a BAD GUY, it would have been anti-town for your to refrain from hopping on a lynch that you yourself have just called "ACCEPTABLE." Come on. Now you call yourself a vengeful lyncher; before, you said you'd get a power if you were on the lynch of your target.

If that second lie was true, then not voting/hammering zwet would have been COMPLETELY AGAINST the wincon of a LYNCHER which is a THIRD PARTY ROLE.

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Lyncher

There is no such thing as a TOWN "vengeful" LYNCHER.

First, you tell us you get a power if you're on the Gorrad lynch.

Second, you tell us that you're a lyncher - a third party, but you add "townie" for gigles.

Now ladies, please get out of the mud pit, apologize, kiss, make up, and lynch the scum before us.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:22 am

We need 3 more votes to lynch Shotty.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:12 pm

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE LACTOSE INTOLERANT

THIS POST BLASTS A LOT OF SWISS CHEESE

Yeah, it's not like my search for my roleblocker got us to lynch a townie, we hit the freakin' godfather.
Shotty to the Body wrote:I unvoted Zwet because I his lynch, though acceptable, was pure policy and I actually felt fuzzy was scummy.
OK, so it's an acceptable lynch, but it's pure policy, and yet fuzzy scummy? You claim to be a lyncher, and you decide to shy away from the world's most easily-gotten-away-with wagon to what, save zwet's miserable, worthless life???? Like your being off the wagon was going to hold off the lynch of a totally useless player? And for that, you were willing to let your WIN CON escape you? A 1/27 chance of losing the game even though zwet was going to be lynched no matter what???
Shotty to the Body wrote:Scum-hunting was more important to me than a 1/27 (less than 4%!) chance Zwet might be the person I was looking for.
You haven't exactly been a paragon of scum hunting, so I call BS. If you're a lyncher, you're not scum hunting, what do care about scum hunting? You're on the right guy's lynch and you win the game.
Shotty to the Body wrote:Also if you need a breadcrumb you can look at my ISO 63 I hinted that I was annoyed that Xemnas was NK'd.
I did just look. Maybe it's a breadcrumb, maybe it isn't. It's possible that you're a third-party, or that you are the remaining red scum, if your wincon is truly to be on the blue GF lynch. I don't buy it either way.
Shotty to the Body wrote:DGB offered Ace up (who everyone thought was scummy before she really started pushing the wagon)
Oh really. You think I'd want to end this game alone after bus'ing two buddies, including the Godfather, while I'm a roleblocked miller??? Ace wasn't the lynch yesterday, there were a lot of distractions, but I wasn't going to let him get away with it. Plus, he's one of the mafiates that's on the team that had two remaining members left. If he wasn't my roleblocker, he knew who was. Which reminds me. I have to go and fish who his buddy may be.
Shotty to the Body wrote:She threw us the bone that UK was action-less to prove herself
Sounds to me like to BELIEVE it - and you believe it because you are scum. You just said that I proved myself when I said that UKitten was action-less, and got it correct. It's too late in the game for you to lie that UKitten and myself are scums in cahoots, because there are two ISOLATED scums left.
Shotty to the Body wrote:Now she's presenting these ridiculous theories about how it's 'balancing' for scum to have a greater incentive to go after other scum. None of theN apparently had such an ability, look at the role-names. If that was the case why wouldn't it be mirrored if it was for balance?
Yeah well you just changed your story from "I get a special power when I'm on Gorrad's lynch" to "I'm a
third-party
townie lyncher." Scuse me for getting all your lies confused.
Shotty to the Body wrote:On top of that why would mafia power be based on voting? Mafia powers are based around KILLING because that's what mafia have control over.
Makes no sense. Also, one scum was a claim killer so I expect more weird stuff.
Shotty to the Body wrote:The only Heartless left (exploded flavor) is the one that killed Gorrad so s/he would already have gained from such a power if s/he had to kill Gorrad. It makes little sense for mafia to have to get a lynch on someone and it makes less sense such an ability would be used and not mirrored on both scum teams if the mod was trying to balance the Godfathers.
Maybe it is, I certainly don't know.
Shotty to the Body wrote:TL;DR:: DGB is bullshitting theories that don't even make sense out of her ass without providing much in way of actual content.
You're sounding exactly like ace54839, it must be the latest scum fashion.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Vote Shotty

Was planning to do that sooner but yeah.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey: The Saints need to get their shit together.

The First Votecount:
Shotty to the Body (2): DrippingGoofball, UncertainKitten
DrippingGoofball (1): Shotty to the Body

Not Voting: Flareonage, Starbuck, Sajin, Iecerint

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 pm

We'll also need to kill Flareonage. I was fooled once by SnowWhite's replacing joer4738q9/MyMilkedEek, I decided that Flareonage is still DeathNote's successor and is dying tomorrow.

I hope you remember that kids if I'm dead. KILL FLAREONAGE.

Also, IF and that's a BIG IF, IF Shotty isn't red scum, Icerink is the red scum. But that's a very long shot.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Hi, guys. I was skiing in West Virginia all weekend and just got back. I let Slicey know via PM, but it looks like the message wasn't quite passed on.

Yeah, I think cut-to-pieces has to be SK or vig at this point. I also can't really blame anyone who thinks it could be me, except that it's not.
Sajin wrote:@Shotty- Claim rolename. Thanks. Kinda vanilla sorta but not really is not an answer.
He's DiZ. Claimed his current avatar was a breadcrumb, which led people to speculate he was Xehanort's Heartless. Could be XHSK. Does XH use cutting weapons, though? Even though he's a minor character, I'm reaching the point where the cut-to-pieces flavor looks a bit like Sephiroth. Maybe Slicey couldn't help himself. <_<

I'd join in a Shotty lynch, I think. Even if he's not scum, I could see DiZ being 3rd party without too much imagination. It's *possible* that he's even the SKvig, though, same as XH, I dunno whether DiZ uses cutting weapons.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”