War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:42 am

Post by The Fonz »

Honestly, Albert, i can't remember any instances of me defending dgb.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:43 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 64#1564164

You said this at a pivotal point in the game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:44 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

WaltWishbone wrote:1). "I really respect ABR's opinion and I am gonna follow his lead if I agree with what he is doing"...

NOT

2). Literally, "I am going to hurt/heal as ABR does without question."

I think it would be a little to obvious for scum to claim their team like that.
You don't know how ABR operates behind the scenes like I do! ;-) And it was like (2), not like (1) - tough a case could be made for it. I viewed it as a "worse-than-lurker" lynch. You should never let a player like that live, as town, because that ABR could have been scum, and that's way too dangerous.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:46 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Wow, good play scum!

This game was just too fast, we were too scared of the weekend rage points. I don't why I got hurt really, but often when I start to talk, people find me (too) suspicious when I'm playing town. For some reason, when I'm scum and I start talking people suspect me less (luckily)...

Also the addition of Satan was quite nice. I think q21 did a good job on that. The claim of Michael was nice. Although the thought of a serial did cross my mind.

Anyhowz, a big applause for Mr. Flay! Thanks for running this, must've been one hell of a job... It was a lot of fun to play, and I'd love to join in a next version.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:47 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nuwen was obvscum because of the opportunistic timing of her claim and her killing of Walt. I mean why didn't anyone build a case on her lol
She was under mega-suspicion over this all game, and also, she was victim to the theory that there had to be scum Seraph between copter and herself. Somehow, it never really stuck, and I think it's because Nuwen paced herself, and made a lot of solid "town" posts after that, while copter was mowing the town down.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:48 am

Uhhh dgb. In that one game where I threatened to bus you, you threatened to bus me first and kept overreacting to me. It worked out well in the end, but it could have gone either way. And I made the right call to not do the NK since I
was
being tracked, after all.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:48 am

Post by The Fonz »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 64#1564164

You said this at a pivotal point in the game.
That's the one time i said something against hurting DGB. And it didn't seem like a pivotal point to me. Besides, you could have hurt with other people's support, if you'd made a case. I also said this:
The Fonz wrote:I do agree, incidentally that DGB is the most obvscum. Hurting just before the first rage dump, for instance. (Or did she heal? That would be even worse).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:49 am

WeyounsLastClone wrote:Wow, good play scum!

This game was just too fast, we were too scared of the weekend rage points. I don't why I got hurt really, but often when I start to talk, people find me (too) suspicious when I'm playing town. For some reason, when I'm scum and I start talking people suspect me less (luckily)...

Also the addition of Satan was quite nice. I think q21 did a good job on that. The claim of Michael was nice. Although the thought of a serial did cross my mind.

Anyhowz, a big applause for Mr. Flay! Thanks for running this, must've been one hell of a job... It was a lot of fun to play, and I'd love to join in a next version.
I really hated you bigtime. I still feel anger when I think about you.

Like....how could you? I can't get over it.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:50 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:She gave off so many red flags to me, like "oh scum can daytalk? really?", when she's the first to point that out as town.
I have said that as town, too, and recently. Ongoing game etc.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:51 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:She gave off so many red flags to me, like "oh scum can daytalk? really?", when she's the first to point that out as town.
I have said that as town, too, and recently. Ongoing game etc.
I still find that you played very poorly this game. The town just did worse than you.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:51 am

Post by The Fonz »

DrippingGoofball wrote: while copter was mowing the town down.
This was the point. I certainly had Nuwen as top suspect for most of the game, but couldn't do anything about it, because i was terrified of what would happen if my read on rofl was wrong, which looked more and more likely with every town hurt.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:52 am

Copter and Fonz = confirmed town. Come ON. It was totally obvious.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:52 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Uhhh dgb. In that one game where I threatened to bus you, you threatened to bus me first and kept overreacting to me. It worked out well in the end, but it could have gone either way. And I made the right call to not do the NK since I
was
After you claimed miller, we WANTED you to get caught. Of course we put you up to the kill. The faster you were out, the better. We couldn't wait to be rid of you. We were able to have a pleasant, friendly, collegial game after that, and thank you for quitting, it was the right thing to do.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:54 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Uhhh dgb. In that one game where I threatened to bus you, you threatened to bus me first and kept overreacting to me. It worked out well in the end, but it could have gone either way. And I made the right call to not do the NK since I
was
After you claimed miller, we WANTED you to get caught. Of course we put you up to the kill. The faster you were out, the better. We couldn't wait to be rid of you. We were able to have a pleasant, friendly, collegial game after that, and thank you for quitting, it was the right thing to do.
Yes it was the right thing to do. If the town doesn't work together then it suffers, and it must be that way for scum also IMO.

I know what you
wanted
. But if I bussed you it would have been the same thing, just reversed, and we both still would have ended up winning. That town was bad, like worse than this town bad.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:55 am

Post by The Fonz »

Basically, the problem here was, whenever we suspected a group of players, the town member of that group got hurt first, and then their flip took the pressure off the scum member.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:56 am

The Fonz wrote:Basically, the problem here was, whenever we suspected a group of players, the town member of that group got hurt first, and then their flip took the pressure off the scum member.
Exactly.

And no one wanted to attack the Seraph-scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:59 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I know what you
wanted
. But if I bussed you it would have been the same thing, just reversed, and we both still would have ended up winning. That town was bad, like worse than this town bad.
I see the light. I suck, and you're mafia-god. Everyone else agrees. I bow to your superiority. You have crushed me. Congratulations, move along now, have a nice life.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:59 am

Post by The Fonz »

Because they were previously unhurt, and we listened to Tajo too much. Honestly, I couldn't believe it when after the Shinnen lynch, he turned around and said 'right, right now the biggest threat is random hurting.' Dear God. I just kinda acqueisced there, in the hope that one of the already-hurt would flip scum, and that would give more info.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:00 am

See? You have a huge ego dgb.

Despite what everyone else is saying, I think roflcopter played a strong game, and just got very unlucky.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:00 am

The Fonz wrote:Basically, the problem here was, whenever we suspected a group of players, the town member of that group got hurt first, and then their flip took the pressure off the scum member.
Using the heal mechanic more liberally would have helped confirmed some players as town, as some of our kill attempts were bound to be discovered. A slower pace, making deeper cases, healing pro-town players would have made this game a prolonged, living nightmare for us.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:01 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Using the heal mechanic more liberally would have helped confirmed some players as town, as some of our kill attempts were bound to be discovered. A slower pace, making deeper cases, healing pro-town players would have made this game a prolonged, living nightmare for us.
Except we couldn't agree on who was pro-town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:04 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:See? You have a huge ego dgb.

Despite what everyone else is saying, I think roflcopter played a strong game, and just got very unlucky.
You're right, you win this once too, I concede and wave the white flag. Your ego is really very tiny, and mine is huge! A standing ovation to your microscopic ego.
I wrote:Don't berate yourselves, the town actually played a really solid game and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. So many times, you were on to us. In fact, at one point, tajo looked at a wagon, and declared that there had to be scum on it, and lo and behold, my name was there. That's when we decided to distract the town by sending a smattering of RPs on several players, including ourselves. "
We topped everyone's scumlist so often, I really think the town went too fast, and didn't use enough heals.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:06 am

You're just pissed off because all my other scum partners think I'm a great team player. And they don't see the light like you.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:07 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Except we couldn't agree on who was pro-town.
It all went too fast. Healers/dissenters were silenced because of the speedlynch standing order, and everyone was encouraged to pile on the current hurt leader, fast, fast, fast, for the flimsiest reason. Anyone trying to slow things down became suspicious.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:08 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're just pissed off because all my other scum partners think I'm a great team player. And they don't see the light like you.
Look in my post on this very page, I wrote, "I see the light!" So I see the light. You can relax, now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”