farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:41 am

Post by farside22 »

crywolf20084 wrote:Srsly o_o took you long enough......
I was holding back because what I want to say will probably get me suspended for a few months.
It was either catch myself and or say nothing.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:19 am

Post by skitzer »

OK.

First, to LeShawna: I'm sorry. I realized you would be a strong alliance in the game, and then a stronger threat later. So of course, I teamed up with you, along with Noah (mykonian). But then I heard (and not necessarily from Bridgette) that you were teaming up against me. So I decided to ride it out until the inevitable tribe swap came. Which it did. Owen, Justin, and Trent (I think) confronted me about switching, which I was ready to do fullheartedly. Sadly, Real-life smashed through the middle of Mafiascumland, and I was gone for a while.

I had a chance to avoid that last strike, but sadly my own stupidity in voting got that washed away too.

So I'm tired of people saying I didn't do ANYTHING. I didn't do very much, but I did SOME things. And It's hard to do anything but agree when other people lay it down for you.

So just a compound question, to both of you:

When you came in to this game, how did people interpret you? Be specific and use examples.
As the game progressed, how did their visions of you change? Same specifications as above.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Crazy »

In my opinion, you both played a great game, but the simple fact that you both are in the Final Two proves that.

Clearly I would have voted Drench if he was in the finals, since alliances are always first priority. I might have had somewhat of an alliance with both of you at different points, but neither of them stuck, so I'm not going on that.

And since I don't have anything against either of you, I can't go on that either.

I just cast my vote. Now you guys can go and pace and rip out your hair, 'cuz I'm not telling who I voted for. :P

(Also, QFT farside/cayke about JDodge)
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:37 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Who would your ideal F3 be?
As the game progressed, the F3 that occurred was my ideal F3.

Is there anyone on the Jury you expect to vote for you regardless of your answers here?
No, I believe if I didn't answer anything or had the worst answers I would lose everyone's vote. Although there are people who I think are predisposed towards voting me.

Who deserves to win from the Jury and Eliminated Contestant pool?
Similar answer to the one person to replace the other question.
"Izzy as I feel that she really put her all into the game and only lost because she showed compassion for Duncan"

Who deserved to go first?
One of the inactives: Tyler, Lindsay, Gwen, take your pick

Did you at any point in the game try to blindside anyone?
I definitely went along with a couple blindsides such as the one on Sadie. But I think generally people knew it was between them and someone else.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:48 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Why are you insisting I was double-dealing from the very start, when I only started talking to the guys after Shanba told me flat-out that your group didn't trust me, and didn't want me going past Final 6-7?
I was never aware of that conversation until you told me after you were booted. But really the first chance you had to show loyalty was with the tribe swap, and you failed in that regard.

When I was voted out, it was a unanimous vote (or else all-but one), and as you've both told me, 'everyone wanted me gone'. Given I had talked quite a bit to both of you, why did neither of you tell me I was going, and even tell me it was going to be someone else?
I think I had one conversation with you that week where I told you that you had made a lot of people like Izzy mad. Even if I had talked to you post the vote being decided, I wanted to avoid your campaigning or logs being posted/another blowup pre-vote like with Shanba's boot.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:49 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Jath you stated above you had no little group but so far your answers state your tight group was drench and CW. Which statement is fact? I see you mentioned and F3 with them and included either me or Duncan so as I see it I think your F2 with me was a lie.

The F3 with Beth and Trent was not formed until your boot. Had you not made a deal with Duncan and been booted, it would have never been formed. Until then, I was strictly loyal to you.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:56 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

When you came in to this game, how did people interpret you? Be specific and use examples.
For some reason, I have a reputation as being manipulative/a big threat. This is evidenced by your own interpretation of me, as well as Shanba's post in thread. So I knew I had to combat this image.

As the game progressed, how did their visions of you change? Same specifications as above.
People started realizing that I was honest as I stuck with my deals as long as they were reciprocated. That allowed people to trust me and allowed me to form solid alliances. As shown by most of the backstabbing/lying questions are going to Trent rather than me, people regarded me as honest as the game went on.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Cay you missed this question..
farside22 wrote:CW: I can't say the opening statement warmed me. I had hoped you would expand more on why you deserve to win. It seemed all you did during the game was FUTR and then when most let it be known that taking you meant an easy victory for anyone you just got to ride along.
I would like you to name 5 things you did strategy wise that was not someone else s idea.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:I learned I was right about something last night.

remember when i said 2 simultaneous posts could be viewed in two different orders?

I hosted a very fast marathon game last night

one window on my home computer showed one post order and the other showed a different one. so I logged out and logged back in to get post orders for certain on my home console.

I checked my home computer and my work computer today. The two of them both have different post orders. I am staring at my labtop right now with one person shooting first and my work computer shows a different person shooting first.

work say fl shot first home at first agreed.
home and labtop now both say penguin shot first.
since i can't get home computer to look at other version anymore with the 2 windows it will remain 2 against one op made shot first

IT CAN HAPPEN.

however...

I checked this game in contrast a short while ago. All three have kloud winning that challenge though laptop order vs hom&work orders aren't exactly the same on who dies before that. Regardless same outcome for all three, kloud won awake-athon. And 2 out of the three have crywolf winning that obsticle course challenge over heather. Laptop has Cybele winning while home and work both have CW

its kinda funny though still 2 against 1 and k-scope siding with 2 and 3 further keep things in tact 'majority' wise and majority wise is important in mafia at least
PokerFace wrote:advice to anyone else that runs a russian roulette.

2 scum
6 town

is best balance. refresh thread often cause simul posting can change posting orders.

note the numbers of these posts.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 50#1570050
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 51#1570051
now what order do you see them in when you go through game thread on page 7?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10984
now go to box for 7 in top. is that same as
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=150
What order should all 3 be in? That is crazy. I had to call it 3 winners with that wierdness and fact it was ordered correctly one minute and uncorectly the next and is still a little incorrect on my one conection, its all way crazy
later peeps wierd time games and challenge will always cause crazy things.

I had funny watching. good luck CW and SL. the rest of the game is out of my hands and drama is well easily percieved in thread now.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

I see them in the correct order of their numbers. I still see it correctly in those two links. This appears to be a problem only on your end.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

skitzer wrote:When you came in to this game, how did people interpret you? Be specific and use examples.
I was quickly qualified as the loudmouth. Specially when I told each of the boy's alliances about eachother. From then on no one trusted me and used me to leak info they wanted, to drive other's nuts.

I don't know how many opinions changed, but when the big powers that knew how to use me (IE: Shanba) and when Jath trusted me to keep my mouth shut, I guess I started to gain allies and not to be just floating out there going with what is thrown at me.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

ShadowLurker wrote:Cay you missed this question..
farside22 wrote:CW: I can't say the opening statement warmed me. I had hoped you would expand more on why you deserve to win. It seemed all you did during the game was FUTR and then when most let it be known that taking you meant an easy victory for anyone you just got to ride along.
I would like you to name 5 things you did strategy wise that was not someone else s idea.

SHHH I'm sure i was getting to it and It's already been answered but i'll go again:

At first I had absolutely no strategy, other than to get people to like me and take each Challenge and TC as it comes. I quickly learned who to fear and who to trust and who needed to go, and I did see opportune times to let them go.

ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

You didn't name 5 things :(
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T HAVE FIVE THINGS. Srsly. I knew when to vote off panzer, and worked with EVERYONE at the time to get it to happen, INCLUDING playing you AND panzer. Which was great, btw. Very nice. Oh and I Lead the lynch on BB for lurking and being online and screwing over a challenge. I got everyone when they were on high emotion about something in thread (dun remember what) to wanna lynch Sadie ASAP, which didn't happen until two TC's later. Then I knew the exact moment and had you CONVINCE YOU to get rid of Izzy. Drench and i had to CONVINCE you that it was the best move.

ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

How was I played? >_> <_< I wanted Panzer and Justin gone.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

lol At first we were getting rid of YOU, had everyone in line for it too, until I noticed how much Panzer was using me.

ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

It would've been 4-4 if you didn't side with me.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:54 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Send in the votes
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:17 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Was Cyb's vote counted? :(
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:19 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

He already sent it in said kscope

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:25 am

Post by SensFan »

Making this public.

Vote: LeShawna
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:34 am

Post by mykonian »

what a manipulator :)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Blackberry »

Blackberry wrote:I'm not a fan of the crywolf - ShadowLurker alliance.

:( Why is they both in the finals?

Grrr.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:22 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Because your posts mean nothing.

Case in point:
Blackberry wrote:Poker, I can inform you privately about the secret alliances on the Gopher tribe if you would like, which will cause a shocking next Tribal Council for them.

Yes, Panzer going was SHOCKING!!!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Ummm, PJ went before that post Mr.

Return to “Social Game Archive”