Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Crazy »

SL wrote:So the merge comes and the girls have solid numbers even without Sadie. Duncan flips over and Ezekiel flips over next ceremony.
Well, this is what surprised me... because I thought I "flipped" before PEG did. Really, I would have voted with Shanba/kloud/SG anyway had I known that alliance existed... but when I asked Drench (my pre-game ally) he told me nothing, then ZONEACE contacted me, so I voted with him. Shanba tried to get my vote
after
kloud was already gone, but I figured that would just leave the swing vote to Zu, and if he voted with ZONE and them, then I'd be on the outs for backstabbing.

Interestingly, Drench as well sent me a PM asking me if I wanted to continue our pre-game alliance after kloud had been voted out. I said yes; he said, "Okay, did you vote yet?" I said "Yeah, I already voted Shanba."

During the fake tribal switch right before the merge, I started making plans with Drench. Cayke (who I hadn't spoken with since myko's alliance) actually told me that Sens was planning to throw the challenge and then try to vote her off. I asked Sens; he denied the whole thing, and said skitzer was the target. I asked Drench; he also said skitzer was the target. I told Cayke this; she said she'd still prefer Sens going to skitzer. I'm guessing that Cayke was lying here, but I don't really know.

After the merge, I didn't know that we (ZONE's alliance, still) would be so hopelessly outnumbered (yes, I was very ignorant during the game). And since I didn't know
any
of Drench's allies (he seemed to imply he had none, but I knew that was crap), I felt safer staying with the guys' alliance. It turns out I was wrong. :P

So after that, I told Drench that I would now vote with him 100% forever under all circumstances, since I had nowhere else to go.

Later, when Drench still pretty much refused to tell me anything, I tried contacting SG (I figured Drench -> Shanba -> SG) somewhat asking for an alliance. She said she didn't feel comfortable changing tribe dynamics.

The only other person I talked to was Izzy... near the end of the food-throwing challenge. I ended up asking her a bunch of questions, and she answered them. I still don't understand why.

So, you see, my switch to the girl's side wasn't a last minute deal... and I'm curious, if PEG voted with you right after the merge, who were the 4 votes against you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

I talked with Crazy because I figure I needed someone on my side and not just Jath's little group. I didn't know if I could trust you.

Jath I do get busy on the weekends and it was hard for me to find time to post what I was thinking.
I was wrong in not trusting Drench but I saw the group you were forming and figured I would be out if I didn't do something.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Sorry Ezekiel, but I was not on that tribe and you never contacted me in the game, so I did not realize you had plans to join us so early.

farside I was never forming a little group =/; I just talked with people to make sure they stayed close.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by JDodge »

CHEF 4 WINNER
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Crazy »

ShadowLurker wrote:Sorry Ezekiel, but I was not on that tribe and you never contacted me in the game, so I did not realize you had plans to join us so early.

farside I was never forming a little group =/; I just talked with people to make sure they stayed close.
That's fine, really I didn't know you were on my alliance until about the last minute anyway. It was only that I was gone before PEG that upset me, because I didn't know that you guys had a formal alliance going on and everything, and that you had voted me off in favor of a non-ally. But now, that's fine.

You did play a fine game, and you certainly aren't the villain that I thought you were. (Panzer still is, though, lol) I'm not averse to voting for you, but I want to here cayke's story as well.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Cake has been "working on it" for 2 hours now :( so feel free to start asking me jury questions as I'm going soon
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Trent's Opener:

I came into this game without knowing what the hell I was getting myself into.
I laughed to myself thinking okay, alliance is the right thing right..and With multiple people, and I do not denying I probably screwed the boys over in the beginning, and I found out that I was a potential person to go home. Thank god I was not. I had quickly learned to have a thought of my own. I knew what I was being used. IE: Panzer. He tried to use me, and use me hard. Through some quick thinking, I figured out if I got everyone on board, bye bye Panzer. And it worked. Kinda felt bad, but I know it was for the better.

During the Chef's challenge, when I ended up on Team Lurkers + Sens + Me, I didn't know what I was gonna do. Specially seeing as how Sens was thinking about throwing the challenge. I hated that fact. I didn't want to lose. And I tried. That was my first huge win, and I was sealed into the jury, which was my goal.

During this time I thought I was starting to have an ally in Farside. Clearly i was wrong about that, but that story has been flaunted across the thread already. I knew that at this moment in the game was a now-or-never chance of getting rid of one of the biggest competitors. Never thought it would end as badly as it did, but I knew it was necessary.

The last couple challenges were definitely the hardest to come up with who to go. As I got a comfy lead in the final challenge I was constantly thinking about who was going to be come with me. I had a deal with Jath that it would be him and I for the F2. And knowing, and seeing, all the help Drench was getting during the challenge, I was realizing that I had no chance of winning against him. So thus..I picked Jath, honoring our agreement, and bringing us here. To your choosing between the two of us.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Cybele »

Ok, that's both statements. Now, either ask a question, or vote. I'd like this to be resolved before I have to leave tomorrow.
Pretty pleeeeaaaseee...
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

ask me a question then plz
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Crazy wrote:
SL wrote:So the merge comes and the girls have solid numbers even without Sadie. Duncan flips over and Ezekiel flips over next ceremony.
Well, this is what surprised me... because I thought I "flipped" before PEG did. Really, I would have voted with Shanba/kloud/SG anyway had I known that alliance existed... but when I asked Drench (my pre-game ally) he told me nothing, then ZONEACE contacted me, so I voted with him.

Darn it Drench! :lol:
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Drench »

Hey guys, did you know Cayke only got 99m?

I KNOW! Still, it doesn't matter.

:(
join your union
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Cybele »

Drench wrote:Hey guys, did you know Cayke only got 99m?

Are you talking about her 11th meter?
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Drench »

Cybele wrote:
Drench wrote:Hey guys, did you know Cayke only got 99m?

Are you talking about her 11th meter?
Yeah. Of course, I told myself to wait until I was at 100m before raising the point, which kinda backfired. Otherwise, I would've won for sure, and we would be in a vastly different scenario right now.
join your union
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Cybele »

You dirty bastard, I'm glad she booted you. :P
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Drench »

Cybele wrote:You dirty bastard, I'm glad she booted you. :P
Here we go. You start...

...and I'll finish with the fact that my vote on you had a deeper reason than 'because I have to'.

MYSTERIOUS
join your union
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

no questions from drench either? sad
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by Drench »

ShadowLurker wrote:no questions from drench either? sad
The questions are coming, dear Jath. And you'll know when they arrive.
join your union
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Hi guys.

What's up?

Questions for both of you:
Rank the players in the jury in terms of strategy and why.
Rank the players in the jury in terms of sneakiness and why.
Rank the players in the jury in terms of honest and why.
Rank the players in the jury in terms of most feared and why.
Please bash each others opening statements as both of them were really bad.
Both of you name three times you lied TO ME.
Why should the other person win the game?

Question for jath:
On a scale of 1-10 how much of your talk was BS.

Question for cayke:
On a scale from 1-10 how much did you do gamewise.

Tiebreaker-
Go here: Of Machines and tell me of the songs on their which is the best one, and why.

I have a feeling this this might come down to the tiebreaker.

Thank you.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Cybele »

pickemgenius wrote:Tiebreaker-
Go here: Of Machines and tell me of the songs on their which is the best one, and why.

Thank you.
That's deliciously cruel.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Cybele wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:Tiebreaker-

Thank you.
That's deliciously cruel.

thank you.

also if you want clarification on my questions ask.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Rank the players in the jury in terms of strategy and why.

Izzy - Despite the fact that she was perceived at the biggest threat coming into the game, she had it going on until she kind of imploded at F7.
Heather - His "no alliances" cover was successful and if he didn't throw the F5 immunity challenge to SG, would've been here at F4 for a shot of winning immunity.
Beth - Got a reputation for honesty and then made a couple of strong alliances only when it was necessary, getting her to the end
Duncan - Flipping over and remaining UTR while I tried to ensure your safety was p good, you were going to last until F5-F4 at least until I accidentally got you booted
Ezekiel - I would've ranked him lower before but it seems he was proactive about flipping over. Unfortunately, he just never got the right people or timing.
Courtney - Remaining a quiet loyal UTR ally is a great strategy to let the bigger players take each other out.
Sadie - Double dealing does not work past a certain point when everyone starts talking.
Harold - Didn't do anything to save himself when on a losing alliance.
Gwen - Striking out = worst possible strategy

Rank the players in the jury in terms of sneakiness and why.

Sadie - Double dealed and it wasn't found out until merge
Heather - Secret alliances with the guys under the "no alliances" facade
Duncan - People didn't realize you had flipped over until even just now, and Izzy never saw the knife in her back coming.
Beth - Sneaky with her strategy of being slightly misleading to the key people that she needed to
Ezekiel - Secret deal with the girls and attempts to flip over that I didn't even know about until just now.
Harold - I never got a chance to see him be sneaky but it seems he was in the premerge portion judging by Shanba's convos posted in thread.
Courtney - Quiet..
Gwen - Lol?
Izzy - Everyone always knew where she stood especially with her callouts in thread.

Rank the players in the jury in terms of honest and why.

Izzy - Izzy called out people in thread p honestly.
Courtney - She seemed to have kept all the agreements she made.
Beth - Also pretty honest although Trent and Heather feel she was slightly misleading.
Ezekiel - Never talked to him but he seemed p honest.
Heather - Also pretty honest, just kept things secret unless you asked.
Harold - No idea so I just put him here.
Duncan - You agreed with everything, obv couldn't keep it all lol
Gwen - Gwen broke the only contact I had with her
Sadie - The epitome of playing both sides

Rank the players in the jury in terms of most feared and why.

Duncan - Everyone always wanted you out as you were a "big threat"
Izzy - See above, except less so than you
Sadie - Playing both sides, so feared that he would make it to the end that way
Heather - Her no alliance thing left her with no enemies, so a fear if she got to the end
Beth - Once again, very little enemies.
Harold - No idea once again; I certainly didn't fear him so he goes here.
Courtney - While Courtney was also a jury threat, she was also very genuine and not a big player this entire game, so people could trust her.
Ezekiel - Ezekiel was ranked near the bottom of the who's a threat challenge.
Gwen - No comment necessary.

Please bash each others opening statements as both of them were really bad.

Trent did not give enough reasons why he should win other than just saying it's your decision. He also didn't mention some other deals I heard about such as a deal with Drench.

Both of you name three times you lied TO ME.
1. I obv "lied" the week I told you SG was going but I truly thought she was going. I also perpetuated some of the "PEG is a threat" stuff.
2. I actually was working to get you out the entire premerge portion of the game
3. #2 was a complete lie

Why should the other person win the game?
As she won the Final Immunity Challenge, securing her the spot. She also started this game with no knowledge and grew during the game.

On a scale of 1-10 how much of your talk was BS.
Assuming you mean my opening statement, 2. If you mean my pact with you, then 1 cause I was trying to finagle you as the 4th wheel of the Trent-Beth-LeShawna F3 which then would've given you an opportunity to make it to the end.

Tiebreaker-
As If Everything Was Held In Place - While it has the least plays BY FAR (wtf?) it is the epitome of what I think defines their music.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by Drench »

OK. I hereby declare Drench's Question Bonanza OPEN.

To both of you: If you could choose one person to replace the other, who would it be?

Why should the other player win?

Why should you win in 25 words or less?

How many times did you lie?

How many times did you backstab?

How many alliances did you make, and who with?

Estimate total hours spent strategizing on the game.

For Cay: Had I not gotten support during the last challenge, would you have honoured our agreement?

Did you at any moment think of betraying me?

Name FIVE times you lied to me.

For Jath: Were you shocked at the outcome of the last Bonfire?

Are you regretting anything you did?

Did you think of betraying Cay or me at any moment?

Did you expect to get here?

Finally, for both, in the
worst
best display of advertising yet: As the finalists of Total Drama Island, I am offering you a place in my upcoming Survivor-esque game
The Yellow Zone
. Do you wish to take this place?
join your union
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

To both of you: If you could choose one person to replace the other, who would it be?
Brain: Gwen obviously
Heart: Izzy as I feel that she really put her all into the game and only lost because she showed compassion for Duncan

Why should the other player win?
ShadowLurker wrote:Why should the other person win the game?
As she won the Final Immunity Challenge, securing her the spot. She also started this game with no knowledge and grew during the game.
Why should you win in 25 words or less?
I was strategic, loyal, good at challenges, never needed immunity, was a leader, and as I was not strictly playing to win in this game.

How many times did you lie?
I don't think I ever flat out lied to someone's face. I misled sometimes, but that was more when Sadie wondered who I was voting the Bonfire she was going and such. The only thing that I think you could remotely consider lying as in breaking an alliance would be when I voted off Izzy, but from my perspective I don't think it was.

How many times did you backstab?
I don't consider myself as having backstabbed anyone in this game simply because everyone always knew where I stood and things were never covert. The few covert things such as Sadie's vote off, were well deserved as she had been voting to me and lying to me ever since merge and can't be considered as my backstabbing.

How many alliances did you make, and who with?
Trent/Drench - Upheld
Izzy - Somewhat upheld
Katie - Upheld
DJ - Upheld
Duncan - Upheld
Alliance by association with Courtney and Heather, which I also think I upheld for an association alliance.
Gwen - Always lied to me, so I didn't consider this one
Sadie - Always lied to me, so I didn't consider this one

Estimate total hours spent strategizing on the game.
10? Timewise, I actually didn't strategize all that much as I believe I positioned myself in this game where I didn't need to after every Bonfire.

For Jath: Were you shocked at the outcome of the last Bonfire?
Mostly no, Trent had made it clear that she cared about who she had the best shot of winning against over anything else.

Are you regretting anything you did?
Since it got me here, no. The Izzy and Duncan boots are still the two things that I'm wondering how things would've changed had they not happened (which was in my power to do so I guess..) and if I was not sitting here, then I would probably regret one of those boots, if not both.

Did you think of betraying Cay or me at any moment?
No.

Did you expect to get here?
Definitely as we got down near the end. At the beginning of the game, I was not "expecting" per se, but I knew that positioning myself well would give me a lot of opportunities to get here when it came down to it.

Finally, for both, in the
worst
best display of advertising yet: As the finalists of Total Drama Island, I am offering you a place in my upcoming Survivor-esque game
The Yellow Zone
. Do you wish to take this place?
I will read it first and then comment in that thread.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

[quote="KaleiÃ
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by Drench »

Drench's TDI Question Bohnanza! continues.

Who would your ideal F3 be?

Is there anyone on the Jury you expect to vote for you regardless of your answers here?

Who deserves to win from the Jury and Eliminated Contestant pool?

Who deserved to go first?

Did you at any point in the game try to blindside anyone?
join your union

Return to “Social Game Archive”