Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Korina »

Which, I will gladly take a photo of the gambit page on the wiki to show you that I have never looked at slayers before. I just don't know if it's against the rules or not.
@mod is it?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Korina »

jjh, I have given you a deal. You get to lynch me, and you see that I'm town, in exchange for you being tomorrows lynch. Either accept it or move on.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh, my argument about not using the word gambit was weak af until your contrived defence
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by eth0s »

On one hand I am inclined to side with jjh here as he appears to have caught Korina in a few lies. On the other hand I don't understand why scum would have a role to make PTs for other players.

Not even sure if I believe the flagbearer part isn't true.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 401, Korina wrote:jjh, I have given you a deal. You get to lynch me, and you see that I'm town, in exchange for you being tomorrows lynch. Either accept it or move on.
No that's dumb
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by eth0s »

A town flagbearer makes sense in a game with hitpoints as that could potentially make it non-bastard role? Not sure if backtracking the flagbearer claim is scummy by itself though.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by eth0s »

Backpeddling, rather.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 403, eth0s wrote:On one hand I am inclined to side with jjh here as he appears to have caught Korina in a few lies. On the other hand I don't understand why scum would have a role to make PTs for other players.

Not even sure if I believe the flagbearer part isn't true.
Role =/= alignment

Setup spec is an art

Scum will not usually have roles that are blatantly scummy, and often may have roles that look pro-town.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Korina »

I also just looked at slayers gambit.
Slayer's Gambit wrote:
When a vanilla townie intentionally acts scummy
in an attempt to find scum eager to jump on to a bandwagon early in the game. Named after Disciple Slayer, a player who used this gambit in Mini 533
I'm not VT. I'm a confirmed powerrole. The entire point of my fake claim as well wasn't to see who'd be willing to vote me. It was to see how others would react to the claim.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah it's not just VTs
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

It's exclusively people who should know better though because everyone should know better
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by eth0s »

I will add that Korina going from "I have no idea how it activates" to "(statement that makes it abundantly clear that it's only inactive day one)" to claiming the flagbearer claim was a reaction test doesn't necessarily feel organic. I don't understand the need to supply us with more fake info just to say the claim was fake shortly after.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Korina »

@eth0s, I am telling you that the flagbearer part of my role pm doesn't exist. I'm going to paraphrase my entire role pm as GE sent it to me as well:

"you're fortunate enough to be town. your abilities are based on a gay pride flag making you an Indecisive Conditional Self-Excluding Neighborhood Crafter.
- Before day begins, you must submit two player hoods for all living players.
- If there's an odd number of players, you don't get one. You submit after night flips but before day start.
- Pairings can't be submitted again until two cycles later, so d1 pairing can be submitted d4."

pedit: Because at that point, I felt like I had gotten all the information I would from it, so I decided to stop it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The reality is that I don't actually care whether or not you knew what slayers is; the point is that you have tried to pivot your play into something similar to it to try to salvage the situation you found yourself in.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Korina »

JJH, then fucking lynch me, and see that i'm fucking town.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE: Korina

Here, I'll fucking help you with that.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You basically did something shady and then said it was a social experiment
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Korina »

It's so blatantly obvious you're scum at this point that it's frustrating me.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, the fucking "I should know better" argument means jackshit. Ask Mena that. He knows that I will fucking argue that point.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 414, Korina wrote:JJH, then fucking lynch me, and see that i'm fucking town.
That doesn't look like a post made by someone who thinks I'm scum
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Korina »

Just because I should, doesn't mean I will. Plus, my play is so unorthodox that literally, you have better odds of correctly predicting my alignment by throwing darts at a fucking board than trying to meta read me.

Pedit: Because I know if I die, you get lynched next.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by jjh927 »

If you were convinced I'm scum you would believe I already have knowledge of your alignment. The situation is the reverse; you are caught scum, and 414 is an attempt at bargaining out of the situation
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Why do you think I'm meta reading you?
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Korina »

You'll find out in the morning, when I'm not about to punch a hole through my computer in frustration at this fucking game.
Until then, you'll just have to guess.

Btw, if you lynch me within the next 7ish hours, lynch jjh tomorrow.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by jjh927 »

What's that, you say? You were misrepping my arguments in a blind rage? That makes sense, because I haven't even touched your meta, nor do I intend to because there is no way you are town

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”