Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

elvis_knits wrote:So what do we think of the fact that as soon as we rallied a wagon on mbf he got really busy and will be unable to post until monday or something?

Need lynching:
mbf
Pom

Need vigging:
Ray
snowbunny

Need to stop lurking:
rofl
tajo
snow white
Why do I need to get vigged? I don't like PR directing, btw.
crypto wrote:
So, lucky me for GC answering before me. I thought you believed Ray's claim, whatever GC's say it first or not. My stance on Ray hasn't changed because he hasn't made anything to change it. Or do you think he has acted protown lately?
Psst, Snow_Bunny, would you like to admit your bullshit now or save it for after I kill you? Hint: If you do it now there will be no such kill.
So, are you going to kill me tonight, scum? Well, town, if I appear dead tomorrow you know who made the kill.
mikeburnfire wrote: I think I may have figured out the scumteam. It's Ray Frost, and two of [Elvis Knits, Pomegranite, Porochaz]. Of the two, I'd say Porochaz has been the most town, so my initial assumption would be Ray-Elvis-Pom.
Why are you so sure there are three scums in the team?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by crypto »

Oh, good timing.
So, are you going to kill me tonight, scum? Well, town, if I appear dead tomorrow you know who made the kill.
No, day-kill.
Why are you so sure there are three scums in the team?
:lol:
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Did I reply to thisx today, I meant to, fuck shit up or vice versa, vote ray, hes scum, as is AGOTI.
UNVOTE VOTE RAY GODDAMNIT
Does that count mod? I want a ray or agoti lynch, they are scum. But I do not deal in absolutes so I will make a diclaimer and say everything in this post is my opinion.
vote ray vote ray vote ray etc

Poro, honestly I had missed your vote in that case. Such things happen to me. If I really wanted to make a point of an unvote, I would have said that.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Green Crayons wrote:
Green Crayons wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Replying as I go through,the posts, if you look at my previous posts that will give you the reasoning why Im voting AGOTI at that point in time. I was holding off my vote until I had read rofl and ray more closely.
Yeah, I only found Post 154. From there the only real sticking points you make are that 1. you don't like girl's Bunnyvote reasoning and 2. you don't like girl using absolutes in her post 133. You take some issue with page number specifics but seem to dismiss that immediately and there's some confusion about productivity but that doesn't really seem to have any undertones of suspicion.

Am I correct in this assessment or did I miss something?
That is all. Curious to see what rofl thinks.
Waiting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Should I reply to this.

Do you mind waiting till I am sober.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by crypto »

Porochaz wrote:Did I reply to thisx today, I meant to, fuck shit up or vice versa, vote ray, hes scum, as is AGOTI.
UNVOTE VOTE RAY GODDAMNIT
Does that count mod? I want a ray or agoti lynch, they are scum. But I do not deal in absolutes so I will make a diclaimer and say everything in this post is my opinion.
vote ray vote ray vote ray etc
ROFL.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by crypto »

Poro, you need to use Ray's full name.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

You can wait until you're sober. There's no deadline.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Porochaz »

crypto wrote:Poro, you need to use Ray's full name.
really? I used agoti and that got counted...
vote rayfrost
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by crypto »

No, first you need to unvote, then do it right.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I unvoted previously. And I didnt spell it wrong. Plus I dont want to put myko on any more of a mindfuck. Myko I love you. Ok maybe I do.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by populartajo »

Elvis, Spyrex and whoever is calling my absence lurking, reading is tech. im going to be terribly busy at least for two months. I'm checking only in the night.

I see that a rayfrost wagon is giving him a second try and Im still going to be that guy and think that the way the wagon developed was stinky and kinda fast for a scum day 1 lynch. Also I trust the town gut read I have from him backed up with his town play on Pokemon Mafia, his spamming idiocy and confrontional stuff against his pseudo attackers really smell like "hey, I just painted a giant target behind my back".

Of the frost wagoners, Pom is still scum and Im interested that only a few care about it. She was an active pusher of the lynch when it was on its climax, yet she unvoted and changed gears when the wagon dissolved. I repeat, this is not the behavior of someone who genuinely thinks someone is scum.

Yeah, guess Ill go back to "lurking" until more people give a crap about me.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I said chronically missing, not that I think you're doing it on purpose, sheesh.

You can't be that guy because I was already that guy and we can't have two of those that guys.

I concur about pom.

I would love to see what you say about MBF.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Post by populartajo »

I was already the guy before you was the guy but I have no problem in having more guys like these because these are the guys that have sight beyond sight.

What is the case on mbf? A quick iso is giving me a slight town vibe. the battle of the quotes you both had before felt like two players trying to prove who was more clever instead of scumbag(s) looking for a new target. also iso 35 reeks of sincere scumhunting, although I disagree in some points, specially in the ray tunneling, I can understand why he thought what he thought.

In other news, I really want to revisit green crayons, exmufasa. What do you think of him?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by mykonian »

Vote count

Rayfrost(4): Green Crayons, mikeburnfire, crypto, Porochaz
Mikeburnfire(4): Spyrex, Elvis_knits, A girl on the internet, Pomegranate
Snow_bunny(1): Roflcopter, Rayfrost
A girl on the internet(2): Snow_Bunny
Pomegranate(1): Populartajo
crypto(1): Elvis_knits

Not voting (1): Snow white.

with 13 players, it is 7 to lynch
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:40 am

Post by elvis_knits »

mikeburnfire wrote:I can't sleep. I have been awake for about 24 hours and I need to stay awake for another 20. I'm so very very screwed.

I think I may have figured out the scumteam. It's Ray Frost, and two of [Elvis Knits, Pomegranite, Porochaz]. Of the two, I'd say Porochaz has been the most town, so my initial assumption would be Ray-Elvis-Pom.

My reasons consist of the fact that Ray Frost is obviously scum, and I'm willing to believe that he's foolish enough to forget to comment on his scumbuddies. Elvis latched on to me and really got my wagon started using 3-page old Spyrex attacks. Pomegranite's recent post is absolutely terrible, trying to justify voting me, while at the same time defending me for when I come up as town.

Porochaz, however, was very reluctant to vote Ray, and it was only after Ray failed to make a decent defense post that he voted him. The very next post he went after AGOTI again. And both he and Elvis have been working together to get the AGOTI wagon started. So I could see him as being the third with Elvis and Ray.
No, Pom is YOUR scum buddy.

She defended you and attacked my case on you and then proceeded to vote you.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:36 am

Post by crypto »

Unvote. Vote: Pomegranate.
I obviously agree with Tajo and everyone else about her vote/wagon patterns. Shame there isn't more interest in punishing RayFrost for being a goof.

Mod, you have elvis_knits voting for two people (me and MBF). Iunno if it's intentional or not.
mykonian wrote:
Vote count

Rayfrost(4): Green Crayons, mikeburnfire, crypto, Porochaz
Mikeburnfire(4): Spyrex, Elvis_knits, A girl on the internet, Pomegranate
Snow_bunny(1): Roflcopter, Rayfrost
A girl on the internet(2): Snow_Bunny
Pomegranate(1): Populartajo
crypto(1): Elvis_knits

Not voting (1): Snow white.

with 13 players, it is 7 to lynch
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:58 am

Post by elvis_knits »

unvote; vote Pomegranate

We can argue about who her buddy is later.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm really hungover from karaoke thursday last night and i'm sorry i didn't end up posting after glee because i'm lazy but i will be catching up just as soon as my headache goes away.

i have read literally nothing else, but post 415 is awesome and if i decide elvis is town upon reading i'll probably just be following her case
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

It's not a matter of clever - although if you think MBF is town what do you think about the fact after we were done with our discussions THEN people saw the light and jumped that way.

GC is an odd duck. On one hand, GC is a mufasa replacement and I would shoot simply for that. On the other, I think the RF case they brought was genuine while wrong. However, I really don't like the snipe on crypto and the attitude that the RF case was the best thing ever to happen, ever.

I would switch to pom if MBF isn't going through.

In fact, I'll do that right now.

Unvote, Vote: Pom
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SpyreX wrote:It's not a matter of clever - although if you think MBF is town what do you think about the fact after we were done with our discussions THEN people saw the light and jumped that way.
I really think it was more a function of the holiday weekend and people not having the time to read your exchange. I don't think it was anything nefarious.
Talk nerdy to me.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by crypto »

SpyreX wrote:GC is an odd duck. On one hand, GC is a mufasa replacement and I would shoot simply for that. On the other, I think the RF case they brought was genuine while wrong. However, I really don't like the snipe on crypto and the attitude that the RF case was the best thing ever to happen, ever.
Huh. I sort of chalked GC up as town the moment I saw his neat-bordering-on-OCD text walls.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

There must be order amongst this chaos. That posting style is not indicative of my alignment.

I really need to reread the thread, especially in light of just about everyone and my gut thinking that Pom and/or Poro are scum. Will read with this (hopefully not false) dichotomy in mind.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by crypto »

Green Crayons wrote:There must be order amongst this chaos. That posting style is not indicative of my alignment.
Why did you say this?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

bunny wrote:Why are you so sure there are three scums in the team?
Three scum is my assumption. Only having two would be incredibly unbalanced for the mafia, and having four would start to be unbalanced for the town. Of course, it's not out of the question, nor is the possibility of multiple families, odd gameplay mechanics, or balancing power roles. But I have yet to see a reason to believe any of those things are present.
elvis wrote:No, Pom is YOUR scum buddy.

She defended you and attacked my case on you and then proceeded to vote you.
That doesn't make any sense. If Pom and I are scum and I got lynched, by defending me she makes herself look more suspicious. And by attacking your case on me she makes you look more town.

Also, this is the most easily persuaded 'town' I think I've ever been in. Seriously, it's like you all just hop on whatever is popular. Not to say that the Pom case is bad (it's actually pretty good), but Elvis's vote was terrible. He leaves the wagon on me (which had more votes) for the wagon on Pom, and the only reasoning I can see is that he thinks Pom might be my scumbuddy.
crypto wrote: I obviously agree with Tajo and everyone else about her vote/wagon patterns. Shame there isn't more interest in punishing RayFrost for being a goof.
Is that the only reason you were voting RayFrost? If so, why are you suddenly changing your vote when the wagon was building and RayFrost still hadn't responded?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”