Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:10 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Alabaska J (3):Zilla, Jebus, ac1983fan
Nightfall (2):Alabaska J, Spoilum
Ooba (2):Nightfall, Grimmy
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Spolium »

In the interests of ensuring that we actually get a lynch,
unvote; vote: Alabaska J
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:46 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Deadline left...
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Whaaaaaaa…

Is there actually a case on me other than that I need to post more content?
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Also I'm Officer Edgar Mallory, a pro-town roleblocker.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote:Also I'm Officer Edgar Mallory, a pro-town roleblocker.
...That doesn't make any remote sense first of all.
Second of all, there was no majority against, so today is gonna end with nl.
Third of all, that just doesn't make sense within the game theme of monopoly.
Not a dayvig.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

i'll probably be lynched, but here's one last analysis for use when i turn up town

numberfourteen

never posted. became…
Megatheory

0: tells us he's reading
1: analysis of what has happened so far, makes good points against charter and gamma.
2: clarifies reasons for voting to an indignant charter. makes a grammatical error that gave me a double take.
3: asks for clarification of charter's post
4: clarifies Spolium's semantics and argues with charter, making good points and looking town (although charter was town so it doesn't give us much)
5: clarifies for Spolium that he wanted clarification from charter.
disappears and becomes
Panzerjager

0: says hi
1: asks for people to click on a link
2: asks for replacement
evolves into…
ac1983fan

0: agrees with former iteration of himself, Megatheory, about charter on day one. criticizes Jebus for following gamma day one, although that was more of a random vote than anything else and hardly needed bringing up. there were better things to comment on, why that specifically? almost as though he gave a half-assed reading and wanted to say something that sounded good and wouldn't really be looked at. meh. besides, answering the question really wasn't that big of a deal. it WAS odd that he refused. took a weird stance early on then it faded away.
1: tries to argue with jebus. i don't think they thought he was really that scummy. probably why they claimed to be voting based on pressure. don't like that post.
2: frustrated by inactivity, he attempts to jumpstart the game by calling me a hypocrite (admittedly deserved) and voting grimmy while giving about as much reason as i gave for voting nightfall (except he stretches it out a little more)
3: clarifies a statement for Jebus
4: upon realizing how bad his vote on grimmy was, he unvotes him immediately and applauds his recent post. quite a big flip from calling grimmy the epitome of scuminess based on just one post. i get the feeling like he is just trying to give the appearance of content rather than actually delving into the issues.
5: tries to save face when i call him out on the flip-flop, but looks more ridiculous looking back. asks me again to post analysis when, in reality, he has really posted anything of standing merit either.
6: defends himself after i call him out. still adheres that grimmy became townie with one post. again says i need to post more analysis. doesn't actually look at what i've posted so far
7: makes a useless post about not making useless posts. also seems overly competitive for some reason, although that doesn't really mean anything about alignment as far as i can tell.
8: same as above.
9: reaffirms that he used to think grimmy as anti-town for not having a lot of content. apparently, only scum are lurkers and nothing else. can he not find a non-lurker lynch?
10: clarifies his previous suspicions of grimmy for me. is apparently unaware that many people make those kinds of posts, not just scum.
11: tells us he will be v/la
12: says he is glad nightfall is changing the subject and that it is the townie thing to do (although nightfall claims he wasn't changing the subject) and that what they are talking about is irrelevant, then immediately chooses a side.
13: ironically makes a checking-in post
14: votes me with the same gusto as grimmy before me. gives no reasons
15: clarifies, again with the analysis thing (of which he himself is guilty) and of my vote on nightfall for "whatever" reason it was for, proving he doesn't read the thread. also, because he finds nightfall pro-town, everyone who thinks he isn't is scum. BUDDYING ALERT
16: claims he just has a pro-town vibe from nightfall. because i disagree with a vibe of his, i am scum. brilliant. also states that he has seen examples of the RVS ending due to suspicious bandwagons. this has nothing to do with what was being argued; nightfall had claimed that there was a possibility of a quicklynch while spolium disagreed.
17: being "willing to answer questions" made nightfall pro-town, yet doing the opposite of that doesn't make yaw scummy? interesting. also misrepresents the argument of spolium and nightfall. no one contests that the RVS is ended by weird bandwagons, just whether or not those wagons may lead to quicklynches commonly.
18: backs off previously made statement in an eerily similar fashion to what nightfall did when being questioned by spolium.
19: useless post reminding people of deadline
20: admits i'm a lurker lynch. yaaaaaaaaaaaay

next up: whoever i feel like
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Deadline has been reached with no player having a majority of votes. As thus it is a No Lynch and continues to Night 2.
[b]Co-Mod account for StrangerCoug and MafiaSSK for Hell Aboard the [i]Purple Flower[/i] and Monopoly Mafia[/b]
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:52 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I'm back, so I should be able to dedicate
MUCH
more time to this game. Right now I'm using the hour I have until my dad kicks me up to fix up my computer. It remains Night 2.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by StrangerSSK »

Get Out of Jail Free? More like Get Out of Jail Never. The card's vanished into thin air. You look in every nook and cranny—even inside your shoe—and nowhere can you find one of the most valuable things in this game. Rover ate the other one years ago.

Can you survive without it?

Spoilum, who was the
Get Out of Jail free Card, a one-shot doctor,
has disappeared on Night 2.

Day 3 is go. Sorry for the lame death scene and slight delay—I thought MafiaSSK would open this.
[b]Co-Mod account for StrangerCoug and MafiaSSK for Hell Aboard the [i]Purple Flower[/i] and Monopoly Mafia[/b]
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Zilla »

ac1983fan wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:Also I'm Officer Edgar Mallory, a pro-town roleblocker.
...That doesn't make any remote sense first of all.
Second of all, there was no majority against, so today is gonna end with nl.
Third of all, that just doesn't make sense within the game theme of monopoly.
AJ, who did you block?
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

vote:alabaska J

"Officer Edgar Mallory" is nothing monopoly related AT ALL.
I think that it is quite possibly his scum rolename and the scum are all things not in monopoly.
But yeah, I really don't believe alabaska's claim.
Point-by-point response to his analysis of me coming up later.
Not a dayvig.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:39 am

Post by Spolium »

BAH.

Go town! Fuck you, scum!

Watch it with the profanity. —SC
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 am

Post by Grimmy »

fos for now: ala..J

I agree with what acfan said, but I want to give ala a chance to reply first before the votes go on him.

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Alabaska J wrote:
ac1983fan

0: agrees with former iteration of himself, Megatheory, about charter on day one. criticizes Jebus for following gamma day one, although that was more of a random vote than anything else and hardly needed bringing up. there were better things to comment on, why that specifically? almost as though he gave a half-assed reading and wanted to say something that sounded good and wouldn't really be looked at. meh. besides, answering the question really wasn't that big of a deal. it WAS odd that he refused. took a weird stance early on then it faded away.
I said what I thought about day 1.
aj wrote: 1: tries to argue with jebus. i don't think they thought he was really that scummy. probably why they claimed to be voting based on pressure. don't like that post.
? Is the "they" myself or jebus? if its myself, than this is a total misrepresentation of that post.
aj wrote: 4: upon realizing how bad his vote on grimmy was, he unvotes him immediately and applauds his recent post. quite a big flip from calling grimmy the epitome of scuminess based on just one post. i get the feeling like he is just trying to give the appearance of content rather than actually delving into the issues.
I said grimmy's behavior was primarily anti-town... if I didn't, I apologize, as I misrepresented my opinions in that case. My vote on Grimmy was partially a pressure vote, partially a jumpstart-the-game vote, and partially a vote against a seemingly anti-town player.
aj wrote: 5: tries to save face when i call him out on the flip-flop, but looks more ridiculous looking back. asks me again to post analysis when, in reality, he has really posted anything of standing merit either.
6: defends himself after i call him out. still adheres that grimmy became townie with one post. again says i need to post more analysis. doesn't actually look at what i've posted so far
I've been trying to post things of merit, you've hardly posted any content...
aj wrote: 9: reaffirms that he used to think grimmy as anti-town for not having a lot of content. apparently, only scum are lurkers and nothing else. can he not find a non-lurker lynch?
Lurkers are at least a little more likely than nonlurkers to be scum.
aj wrote: 10: clarifies his previous suspicions of grimmy for me. is apparently unaware that many people make those kinds of posts, not just scum.
Doesn't stop "checking in" posts from being anti-town.
aj wrote: 13: ironically makes a checking-in post
Misrepresentation. I had been unable to post until that point. "Checking in" posts I qualify as being made by lurkers.
aj wrote: 14: votes me with the same gusto as grimmy before me. gives no reasons
misrepresentation.
aj wrote: 15: clarifies, again with the analysis thing (of which he himself is guilty) and of my vote on nightfall for "whatever" reason it was for, proving he doesn't read the thread. also, because he finds nightfall pro-town, everyone who thinks he isn't is scum. BUDDYING ALERT
Misrepresentation alert.
aj wrote: 16: claims he just has a pro-town vibe from nightfall. because i disagree with a vibe of his, i am scum. brilliant. also states that he has seen examples of the RVS ending due to suspicious bandwagons. this has nothing to do with what was being argued; nightfall had claimed that there was a possibility of a quicklynch while spolium disagreed.
Ok, maybe I didn't really get the full point of Nightfall-Spoilum argument. I was never saying that you thinking a player that I think is pro-town is anti-town was my SOLE reason for voting you alabaska, but it can be a reason.
aj wrote: 17: being "willing to answer questions" made nightfall pro-town, yet doing the opposite of that doesn't make yaw scummy? interesting. also misrepresents the argument of spolium and nightfall. no one contests that the RVS is ended by weird bandwagons, just whether or not those wagons may lead to quicklynches commonly.
Different situations.
aj wrote: 18: backs off previously made statement in an eerily similar fashion to what nightfall did when being questioned by spolium.
19: useless post reminding people of deadline
20: admits i'm a lurker lynch. yaaaaaaaaaaaay
Coincidental, attempting to move the game up higher on people's watched topics lists, and keep reading...

Today, I googled Officer Edgar Mallory, and I am apparantly an idiot, because officer edgar mallory is apparantly the name of the GO TO JAIL guy on the monopoly board. FML.
unvote
URGH.
Not a dayvig.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Grimmy »

im keeping my FOS.

why would he have the character name, and not just the name of the card like the rest of us?

(im counting me and the people who died in that tally)

i think he stretched a bit too far in this fake claim

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Nightfall »

ac1983fan wrote: Today, I googled Officer Edgar Mallory, and I am apparantly an idiot, because officer edgar mallory is apparantly the name of the GO TO JAIL guy on the monopoly board. FML.
unvote
URGH.
I was just going to post this.
But I don't think that really clears Ala even if his claim is true.
When I read his claim I thought two WIFOM things.

1 - Aren't roleblockers more often scum roles then town roles?
(In my experience I believe this is true but for others it might differ.)

2 - In the game of Monopoly you want to buy up properties and "get out of jail" free or otherwise. In the game the cop sends you to jail, a usually negative outcome to a card or a die roll. Would Edgar more likely be scum in this game then?

I don't think this is enough for a vote, but I will add my name to the list of people giving ALa an
FOS: Ala

*Not saying it isn't a possibility but I would find it odd if our get out of jail free card and our jailer were on the same team.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Zilla »

I gotta say, the officer being scum fits with the get-out-of-jail-free card being town, flavor-wise.

I want to know who he blocked.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Grimmy »

PSA:

Im out after tonight and wont be back until late monday or tuesday.

Also, the case vs. ala is looking better and better, but I would still like to hear from himbefore the votes are cast.

Grimmy
will try to check in later tonight
Show

Rishi wrote:

Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Zilla »

Vote: Alabaska J

At the very least, more pressure can't hurt.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Jebus »

Vote: Alabaska

For the sake of having my vote somewhere at the moment. Also, note my sig - am busy till this weekend.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Zilla »

.... your sig says "till April 8" and it is now April 9th (almost 10th)
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by Zilla »

that's also 3 votes, L -2, just for the record.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

sorry i haven't had time

anyway i blocked ac1983fan because if he was scum and had seen my claim (which i threw out there because i thought i would be deadline lynched with the most votes as i got my games confused) because he knew he would be getting rid of a power role for sure.

blocked gamma the night before.
Nightfall wrote:
ac1983fan wrote: Today, I googled Officer Edgar Mallory, and I am apparantly an idiot, because officer edgar mallory is apparantly the name of the GO TO JAIL guy on the monopoly board. FML.
unvote
URGH.
I was just going to post this.
But I don't think that really clears Ala even if his claim is true.
When I read his claim I thought two WIFOM things.

1 - Aren't roleblockers more often scum roles then town roles?
(In my experience I believe this is true but for others it might differ.)

2 - In the game of Monopoly you want to buy up properties and "get out of jail" free or otherwise. In the game the cop sends you to jail, a usually negative outcome to a card or a die roll. Would Edgar more likely be scum in this game then?

I don't think this is enough for a vote, but I will add my name to the list of people giving ALa an
FOS: Ala

*Not saying it isn't a possibility but I would find it odd if our get out of jail free card and our jailer were on the same team.
1-roleblockers are not necessarily town or scum unless you are playing epicmafia in which hookers (roleblockers) are always scum. they are associated more with scum because it is a common structure in newbie games to have a scum blocker; however outside of road to rome there is no affiliation. i'd hate to be lynched on a case of outguessing the mod. Also, this is WIFOM, but if i was scum i'd probably have chosen a better claim than a role that is somewhat associated with scum.

2-i usually think of it as the other way around-the person going to jail (i.e. the triple doubler) is being scummy and i am rectifying the situation. officers of the law are usually pro-town figures.

more when i get back from church
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

see i look at it as if you role three doubles or land on a certain space, you are breaking a law and i send you to jail. i'm not the anbtagonizer, i'm just following orders.

who replaced gamma? if they or ac can confirm my ability that would help.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”