War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3900 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:32 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:what i've been trying to explain to tajo for some time now is that there is no f-ing way a scum arel at this point will claim anything except cherub.
yeah?, so dont kill me, im a confirmed TOWN arel.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3901 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:34 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

roflcopter wrote:what i've been trying to explain to tajo for some time now is that there is no f-ing way a scum arel at this point will claim anything except cherub.
Unless he's visually impaired...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3902 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Nuwen »

Why the hell is Tajo trying so hard to remain alive? Town has an autowin
if DGB is not scum
. The only way for scum to currently win is to deviate for our miss-kill plan or somehow simultaneously kill both DGB and Q21. If that happens there are still enough town alive to take out someone trying to hurt out of order or propose a different plan.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3903 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
hardly
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:54 am

Post by populartajo »

Nuwen wrote:Why the hell is Tajo trying so hard to remain alive? Town has an autowin
if DGB is not scum
. The only way for scum to currently win is to deviate for our miss-kill plan or somehow simultaneously kill both DGB and Q21. If that happens there are still enough town alive to take out someone trying to hurt out of order or propose a different plan.
because if all 3-4 scum are kept alive when all townies besides you, dgb and q21, are dead is prob not a good idea.
how many hps do you think q21, you and dgb can have together FACING a horde of scum that can hurt in thread and use rage?
Do you think that scum will be likely to HURT each other, when all that is left is scumbags?
there is a reason why this plan is HEAVILY and majority approved. Do you think scum would be supporting it if apparently it gives town an auto-win?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:55 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:
hardly
Why am I not a confirmed town arel?
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:56 am

populartajo wrote:because if all 3-4 scum are kept alive when all townies besides you, dgb and q21, are dead is prob not a good idea.
how many hps do you think q21, you and dgb can have together FACING a horde of scum that can hurt in thread and use rage?
Do you think that scum will be likely to HURT each other, when all that is left is scumbags?
there is a reason why this plan is HEAVILY and majority approved. Do you think scum would be supporting it if apparently it gives town an auto-win?
OK, do you have a better plan? Possibly one that doesn't lead to a scum auto-win, like your old one. Show all your calculations.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:57 am

Post by populartajo »

Hurt : rolf

Die scum die.
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:57 am

populartajo wrote:

Die scum die.
You just healed Q21. That's not gonna work.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:58 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:because if all 3-4 scum are kept alive when all townies besides you, dgb and q21, are dead is prob not a good idea.
OK, do you have a better plan? Possibly one that doesn't lead to a scum auto-win, like your old one. Show all your calculations.
its late, Goofball, scum have control of the thread.
they had it so much ago when you stopped listening to me.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:58 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:

Die scum die.
You just healed Q21. That's not gonna work.
yes, it does, the last action was out of time.
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:59 am

populartajo wrote:its late, Goofball, scum have control of the thread.
they had it so much ago when you stopped listening to me.
I have a sinking feeling.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:03 am

Post by populartajo »

also this is the time when everyone but these 3 players (dgb and nuwen and q21) should be put to L-1. You can add rolf if you want but its obvious nuwen is the town seraph.
We are facing MAJORITY of scum right now with my death. If we put everyone at L-1 then we are likely to hit scum and some unnecesary townies. After all, scum are not using rage on everyone but q21.
But you guys are deaf.
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:08 am

populartajo wrote:also this is the time when everyone but these 3 players (dgb and nuwen and q21) should be put to L-1. You can add rolf if you want but its obvious nuwen is the town seraph.
Personally I'm not buying the obligatory scum seraph, when we have town roles that aren't normal. I would believe that the scum has, like the town, some unorthodox roles.
populartajo wrote:We are facing MAJORITY of scum right now with my death. If we put everyone at L-1 then we are likely to hit scum and some unnecesary townies.
I'm not sure that's a good idea, it'll take time, and the scum might recharge before we get our act together. That's why I said, 'show your calculations.' Mafia is a game of inches, we can't leave anything to chance.
populartajo wrote:After all, scum are not using rage on everyone but q21. But you guys are deaf.
I'm listening. I take that to mean Q21 is town. But he says he has boatloads of HPs, so he's probably OK.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:16 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:also this is the time when everyone but these 3 players (dgb and nuwen and q21) should be put to L-1. You can add rolf if you want but its obvious nuwen is the town seraph.
Personally I'm not buying the obligatory scum seraph, when we have town roles that aren't normal. I would believe that the scum has, like the town, some unorthodox roles.
populartajo wrote:We are facing MAJORITY of scum right now with my death. If we put everyone at L-1 then we are likely to hit scum and some unnecesary townies.
I'm not sure that's a good idea, it'll take time, and the scum might recharge before we get our act together. That's why I said, 'show your calculations.' Mafia is a game of inches, we can't leave anything to chance.
populartajo wrote:After all, scum are not using rage on everyone but q21. But you guys are deaf.
I'm listening. I take that to mean Q21 is town. But he says he has boatloads of HPs, so he's probably OK.
im fucked up in a hosp bed and im not in my house comfortably sit to run calculations or hunt for quotes. You say q21 has botloads of HPs but it wont matter when scum can hurt in thread and with rage.
Scum prob have majority right now and of course they are not going to hurt each other after my death.
they are going to kill all of you.
why do you think this plan is supported by almost all the players alive if it gives town an auto-win, when we have alive 3-4 scumbags?
however if we put everyone to L-1, besides you, q21 and rolf-nuwen, we are likely to kill any scumbag that wants to play smart. yes, scum will snipe town within their rage, but arent we preventing them to go to our savior q21?
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:21 am

populartajo wrote:why do you think this plan is supported by almost all the players alive if it gives town an auto-win, when we have alive 3-4 scumbags?
This does give me pause.
populartajo wrote:however if we put everyone to L-1, besides you, q21 and rolf-nuwen, we are likely to kill any scumbag that wants to play smart. yes, scum will snipe town within their rage, but arent we preventing them to go to our savior q21?
I don't see this working, though.

I have to think.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

populartajo wrote: YOU ARE MISSING THE FACT THAT IM OBV TOWN, YOU DA.
You keep saying this over and over again, but you keep refusing to explain WHY we should consider you obv town.

Convince me you're town. Use quotes ,or arguments, or whatever you've got. Show examples of you acting in a pro-town way. Make a case. Or convince me someone else is a better lynch then you are. Because you repeating "I AM TOWN" over and over again is not going to do it.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

populartajo wrote: im fucked up in a hosp bed and im not in my house comfortably sit to run calculations or hunt for quotes.
Ah, sorry to hear that.

You say q21 has botloads of HPs but it wont matter when scum can hurt in thread and with rage.
Well, at the moment, it really looks like you're the most likely scum, that's the thing; and we can't hestiate, we can't wait, we need to lynch scum FAST before the rage recharges. And at the moment you are still the most likely suspect.

You're right, it's a little disturbing that everyone (well, other then you, I guess) are all going along with the plan. What's your theory for why the plan won't work, then? You worried that, say, rofl and nuwen might both be scum?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

if there were still four scum alive, at this point they would just have done away with formalities and started a damage race with the town. which they would win.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 am

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:
populartajo wrote: im fucked up in a hosp bed and im not in my house comfortably sit to run calculations or hunt for quotes.
Ah, sorry to hear that.

You say q21 has botloads of HPs but it wont matter when scum can hurt in thread and with rage.
Well, at the moment, it really looks like you're the most likely scum, that's the thing; and we can't hestiate, we can't wait, we need to lynch scum FAST before the rage recharges. And at the moment you are still the most likely suspect.

You're right, it's a little disturbing that everyone (well, other then you, I guess) are all going along with the plan. What's your theory for why the plan won't work, then? You worried that, say, rofl and nuwen might both be scum?
the plan wont work if all the players left alive with q21, rolf-nuwen and dgb are scum. stalemate there and they wont hurt each other anymore. therefore the q21 plan wont be implemented by scum and it will become a hurt race that we know scum will win.
after all that have said, you still think I am scum?
Know something, I shouldnt prove Im town, you should prove Im scum.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:if there were still four scum alive, at this point they would just have done away with formalities and started a damage race with the town. which they would win.
maybe because there arent four scum alive?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:41 am

Post by populartajo »

Yosarian2 wrote:
populartajo wrote: YOU ARE MISSING THE FACT THAT IM OBV TOWN, YOU DA.
You keep saying this over and over again, but you keep refusing to explain WHY we should consider you obv town.

Convince me you're town. Use quotes ,or arguments, or whatever you've got. Show examples of you acting in a pro-town way. Make a case. Or convince me someone else is a better lynch then you are. Because you repeating "I AM TOWN" over and over again is not going to do it.
please re read the thread, thx very much.
someone else better than me for a lynch : you and rolf.
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:45 am

I'm pretty sure one of copter or tajo is scum.

Both are pulling at my heartstrings right now.

The first 80% of the game, I was sure copter was scum. The last 20%, he seems to have been more careful.

Tajo felt town all game, until recently, when he started to cook up scum auto-win plans.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:47 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm pretty sure one of copter or tajo is scum.

Both are pulling at my heartstrings right now.

The first 80% of the game, I was sure copter was scum. The last 20%, he seems to have been more careful.

Tajo felt town all game, until recently, when he started to cook up scum auto-win plans.
Goofball, my plans dont suck, you dont understand them.
Call me Tajo.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3924 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

if tajo is town, it'll become all too obvious that i am also town when i'm on the losing side of a hurt race against the scum.
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”