NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Nevermind. Im taking the ACT next weekend. I wont have much time bcuz of it.

@mod im replacing out
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

for non-americans: ACT=big test we take in america when ur 16-18. If u do well it helps a lot to get into a good college.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Searching for a replacement for NotTheRealPaul
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

RadiantCowbells replaces NotTheRealPaul effective immediately
<(") | (")>
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Fork is scum.

I'm not able to come to the phone at the moment but I will have lots to say later.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:30 pm

So Fork, how was your mafia leave?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

So much better now that I get to lynch you thanks to how abysmally your slot played.
Though it's really Paul I'm lynching, I suppose.

Good luck on your Thor=scum case.
Pay attention to the last few days and then watch as I at least show you some sympathy as you try to make a case on me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:59 pm

Quite the show of confidence there.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I was in arguments yesterday with Una that I was the more easily provable town of the two of is.
I stand by that belief.
If I'm scum, I'm being an utter ass to my team.
But, feel free to catch up, I'm sure you'll see giant holes in my logic ;)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

And by 'two of us' I mean Una and I - you are pretty much in a scum hole and replaced into a slot that was basically busted.
I frankly think Paul was a bit of a dick to replace out and leave someone else to it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:14 pm

As it happens I knew your slot was scum from mid day two and only didn't come in because I didn't like the playerlist. I agree if Paul was in fact scum it would have been a dick move to replace rather than take the loss, but since he's not... :P

I feel pretty confident!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:08 pm

In post 3867, UnaBombaH wrote:honestly am not sure how to approach casing you right now.
I feel like Paul HAS to be the one to speak next.

If he can't make a compelling enough case, it would end up being me forcing myself to suspect you over him (which is stupid).
Is it stupid, though?
If you were in a game with me and someone incredibly lynchbaity like Gorny and I towntold better than him, would you consider forcing yourself there?
Because otherwise alignments don't matter and you're going to end up lynching Gorny 100% of the time even though he's town 50%+ of the time.
Thor is the kind of player who reads as town to newer players, period.

Why do you think that Thor is town here?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:16 pm

And for the record: I don't think that my predecessor was at all scummy. I had a pretty clear picture that I was replacing into a town slot or there's no way I'd have replaced in and risked helping to give Boonskiies a win. I can't defend them if I don't know what you find scummy there because I don't see it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3885, RadiantCowbells wrote:I agree if Paul was in fact scum it would have been a dick move to replace rather than take the loss, but since he's not... :P
Like I said - nothing but love for your situation, and you will make the game much more interesting at least.
In post 3887, RadiantCowbells wrote:And for the record: I don't think that my predecessor was at all scummy. I had a pretty clear picture that I was replacing into a town slot or there's no way I'd have replaced in and risked helping to give Boonskiies a win. I can't defend them if I don't know what you find scummy there because I don't see it.
This is a good situational reversal - don't make the Thor = scum case (though imply it is super clear from 'Day 2 onwards') but try to obligate someone else to make the scum case on you.

When you'd like me to make a case on you, let me know.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:55 am

Oh, I'm going to throw the book at you. What I will have issues with is defending my predecessor from an implied scumread that I don't understand.
I would love to hear your case on me. I'm expecting to hear a case on my slot that's going to boil down to weak player tells rather than anything obstensibly scummy, and I'm looking forward to pointing that out as well.

Oh, and @Unabombah, in case you haven't picked up on the subtext, everything about that replace out including the lead up was transparently town. There's ways scum replace out in situations like this and that's not one of them: there's a reason that Thor immediately started making a comment about how my predecessor was a dick for replacing out there, and that's because there's no other explanations for why scum would replace out in that way. From the perspective of town who is running out of time and trying to keep the game together, it makes a lot more sense. If he was scum panic replacing out, he'd have just done it without all the stalling.

He did leave town in a shitty situation but I vastly prefer him replacing out to doing nothing and letting town lose to inactvity.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:01 am

And I just want to make a point of something: Newbie 1808 was the game that NTRP was busy with. I'm willing to bet that the same kind of stuff that you could say is 'scummy' about him is consistent there as well.
And NTPR is a player who self admits that they prefer playing as scum than as town. They wouldn't have dumped this game if they were scum to finish a town game.
i really wish i was scum rn.
in MyLo of the other game.

Thor claims that he was directly or largely responsible for the sussing out of scum in this game, but if you actually look back at the game you'll see that's not at all the case.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:10 am

Oh man you fucked this up
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:49 am

So, Thor claims to have been the one who did a great job of sussing out scum.

Real quick before we get into the nitty gritty:
In post 3720, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 5.03 - FINAL

:dead:
Game Replacement
(4): frog, UnaBombaH, TwoInAMillion, Flavor Leaf
(LYNCH)
UnaBombaH
(1): Game Replacement
Flavor Leaf
(1): NotTheRealPaul

Not Voting
(1): Thor665

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-09-02 21:33:00)
Mod Notes:
My predecessor was voting scum while the first scum got lynched: not the scum that's getting lynched where he'd get towncred, the other scum.
Thor is not voting anyone.
In post 3824, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 6.03 - FINAL

Boonskiies
(3): frog, NotTheRealPaul, Boonskiies
(LYNCH)

Not Voting
(2): UnaBombaH, Thor665

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-09-07 21:30:00)
Mod Notes:
Thor still not voting, NTRP still voting the same person he was yesterday that flipped scum.
The argument could be made in certain circles that the self hammer suggests scum on the wagon but obviously that's wrong in this case and furthermore it's wrong for an obvious reason that the scum is fucking Boonskiies. My predecessor correctly scumread the scum who was in a better position of the two, Thor... didn't vote anyone. But more on what he was doing in that time later!

Spoiler: Why Thor was a scumsmurf before scum started getting lynched
At the start of the game, Thor pushed the Flavor Leaf wagon to a ridiculous extent: he was even calling for intents to hammer.
Thor!Town however is neither an idiot nor an incredibly anti-town player and he wouldn't as town try to quicklynch someone at the start of the game for no reason.
Thor!Scum, however, would super exaggerate a push on his buddies to distance because either it flips scum and he gets assloads of towncred or it doesn't and MAJOR DISTANCE.
In post 209, Thor665 wrote:So can Una unless Flavor flips scum, in which case lynch this with fire.
Oh look he's trying to tie people to the Flavour slot before it's even lynched.
He also does, when it comes to it, express his support for the wagon that ends up countering Flavor Leaf: but he leaves his vote down there anyway.
In post 311, Thor665 wrote:Literally the only way that makes sense is if
1. He and Flavour are scum buddies.
More scumreads tied to Flavour flipping scum in the super early stages of the game.
In post 307, Thor665 wrote:@Ausuka - why do you rate rb's townishness so low and skitter's so high?
In post 312, Thor665 wrote:@Ausuka - also, you didn't answer the Skitter portion of my question, could you field that one also? Why is he such a town read for you?
In the early stages of the game as well he hasn't addressed a lot of slots, but for some reason he's also concerned about reads on Skitter: with absolutely no reasons given.
It's worth pointing out that while you seemingly townread him, he was heavily scumread by a lot of people in the early games and for good reasons.
Since you seem to have
feelings
about how long I should be alive in games, why doesn't that apply to Thor, especially if he was such a huge part of getting all these wagons through?
In post 1201, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.12

Thor665
(4): Eddie Cane, rb, Dunkerdoodles, Mulch
Sunlit Diamond
(3): Thor665, wavemode, UnaBombaH
Mulch
(2): NotTheRealPaul, MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
(2): Sunlit Diamond, Flavor Leaf

Not Voting
(2): skitter30, frog

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-06 20:05:00)

Mod Notes: NotTheRealPaul V/LA until 8/3
Zero scum votes on the Thor wagon in spite of Thor god tier deathtunneling a scum member and being a fairly good play to get mislynched early.
In post 462, Thor665 wrote:
In post 458, Eddie Cane wrote:you're literally just writing words.
Yeah, that's how we all have to play this game.
In post 458, Eddie Cane wrote:you're not saying anything relevant. you spent what, 5 posts to express the great point of "only wiki tells matter stop scumreading me and vote on the wagon I want you to"... tossing in some omgus at rb though I'm unsure if you're omgusing me or not (probably?).
I have not expressed what you're claiming at all.
I literally have not - prove I have and I'll self vote now.

C'mon.
In post 458, Eddie Cane wrote:hey

wait a second

isn't using a ton of words to explain something simple/unimportant, or overexplaining, a
wiki approved scum tell !!!!!!
:o :o :o :o :o :o
Sure, it could be - so what?
That would only matter if I was doing what you claim I'm doing.
Which there is no evidence to support.

C'mon big boy - prove your words.
I can prove mine, why can't you back up yours?
Show where I've made these claims?
Anywhere.

Heck ANY GAME.
Transparently scum posturing to the point that if you don't see it you really have no idea how to read shit like this.
In post 588, Thor665 wrote:
In post 576, PenguinPower wrote:Not Voting (4): UnaBombaH, NotTheRealPaul, skitter30, Flavor Leaf [ThinkBig]
I'm a Cop, I checked ;Not Voting; he is guaranteed not to flip scum.
So why are all these people sitting on him?
It's a mystery.
This is what you call 'informed' given that 2/4 of these voters were in fact scum. It was probably a legitimate jab at his teammates.
Worth pointing out that in spite of this call out he was no lynching every time that scum got lynched this game. My slot was voting scum :P
Good penguin!
pats penguin
In post 728, Thor665 wrote:Also, while we're at it, you were calling me scum *LOOOOOONG* before my AtE *or* "over defense" so...that actually is kind of weird, why was I scum before I did these current things you're calling me scum for?

It's why I think this is a personal whine vendetta against me and why your case is bunk. It's changing, unsupported, gak.
Why does he call rb's push on him a personal whine vendetta as opposed to, y'know, thinking that he's scum for pushing an utterly unsupported conclusion?
He does repeatedly point out that rb's points are bad but he never specifically attempts to lynch or do anything besides specifically discredit rb's push on him.

And for the record: I do genuinely believe that rb's push on him was largely borne out of out of rb being a twit because I know rb. But Thor doesn't.
There's no way for Thor to have known that rb's push on him wasn't just pure scum flail and Thor has a tendency to interpret these kinds of things as scum flail: but he doesn't here.
If Thor didn't know that rb was town, there is no way that he reacts in this way to it.
In post 1327, Thor665 wrote:Una's ridiculous push onto Flavor felt brave enough to be blind town, but also looked potentially like a really bad bus, and I stated as much.
Flavor I wanted to flip for not having any real emotions to the push on him, which felt like deadened scum, and also because it was the largest wagon at the time and deserved continued focus.
STILL hedging Una being town on Flavor's townflip which is known to be a non-entity and specifically calling the interactions bussy.
And not reacting to a push is a shit reason to lynch someone early day 1, but we already knew that. And 'largest wagon so continued focus' is absolute smurfing garbage.
In post 2379, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2377, rb wrote:I also think Game Replacement might be scum unfortunately
Skitter looked very game solvey.
Puts Skitter as top townread with only this for reason. No further elaboration.
:neutral:
You're saying his strategy was to cry like a woman child and replace out to help his replacement's scum wincon?
This is -literally- what rb is known for. See: the newbie game where he throws a bitchfit at me because I scumread both him and his partner.
Town!Thor doesn't go off of a read this lazy, but Scum!Thor absolutely would feel like this is an avenue not worth pursuing. I wouldn't go down this road if I didn't absolutely have to as scum.

Then we get to the actual wagons on scum!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:43 am

Spoiler: I'm Thor, I'm helping!
In post 3169, Thor665 wrote:Look at Frog's and Game's claims.
They cannot both be true.
Ergo - they are an actual binary choice (unlike Eddie/Flavor - which people are treating like a binary choice)
It's the day before LyLo and Boon has recklessly claimed a guilty on someone else.
Pushing the wagon off of Eddie is not pro-town. Eddie Cane, having been guiltied, pointed directly to two scum.
Whereas if instead, you get the lynch outside of the pair first then quicklynch Eddie while Flavor still seems like the town, it's an easy win.
Eddie going through without Thor's support led to town getting the double mislynch.

I get a distinct feeling that there was some sort of scum-scum conflict early day 1 where Thor told his teammates to not do certain things and Flavor leaf threw a fit about it which may have caused Thor to do his ridiculous deathtunnel thing. This really feels like scum were working at cross purposes: I think Boon thought he could just walk away from the fakeclaimed guilty but Thor was trying to play for the endgame.
In post 3167, Thor665 wrote:TO BE CLEAR - A DERP FAST WAGON HAMMER ON EDDIE IS ANTI-TOWN, STUPID, AND ANNOYING.
DON'T DO IT.

In fact I'd like some of you to unvote and offer your thoughts on Frog v. GameReplacement.
Town!Thor does not go into a panic attack about a guilty the day before LyLo.
No one does. This is scum who knew that his scumpartners were making a shitty move and probably told them not to and tried to get a lynch on town before the guilty.

So it's worth pointing out the context that's lost here: Before Eddie Cane's mislynch, Thor hasn't said anything against either of his partners.
Night phase changes that a lot. He goes into
In post 3175, Thor665 wrote:Actually GR did kind of tag Frog, but went after Eddie first for...uncertain reasons.

Pedit - @TwoinaMillion, you need to spend time in a Newbie queue.
Pedit - @Wave - how do you not get it? Describe their claimed night actions to me.
No immediate follow up whatsoever on that weird vote while it still looks like the day is salvageable for scum.
In post 3193, Thor665 wrote:Your wave=scum case was pretty weak and wonky though, so I have no idea why you'd want to cling to it.
Game+Flavor could make sense as scum with you town.
How does Paul tie into them? Is your theory a traitor still, if so who was the traitor, or do you think 3 scum from the get go?
YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY?
And yes: Thor would say that as town. Then refuse to vote any of his buddies.
In post 3203, Thor665 wrote:I kinda want to lynch Two just to not have to deal with a newb any more.

Why do you think Frog is the more trustworthy of the two cross claims? Didn't you have issues with Skitter?
Advocating a random ass policy lynch when there's a 1v1 that he thinks exist and a 1v1 that he thinks doesn't exist. Both of which as it happened to contain scum. On LyLo.
And this is transparently scum: town doesn't just randomly say I kinda want to lynch someone for being bad on LyLo, certainly not Thor.
The person who won best IC multiple times does not threaten to policy lynch town on LyLo because they can't deal with a newb anymore.

In post 3278, Thor665 wrote:Okay, so both Frog and Una are in direct counterclaim to GameReplacement.

...you know what would be awfully nice right now?

@Flavor - it would be awfully nice if we hadn't had a QUICKWAGON and I had Wave's night actions to help me puzzle out who was lying today.
Gosh that would be so helpful for town. I'm so glad we didn't have a QUICKWAGON yesterday based on being scummy and derp.

Okay, so Either both Frog and Una are scum or Game is.
I like Game (well, actually I liked Skitter, I've hated Game) for town, so that is strong potential argument for Game to be town. I have not been overawed by either Frog or Una's play.
That said Una's claim looks very solid (unlike some people who think playing scummy and not crumbing is brilliant town play)

I think we need to look at wagons too.
That comment @Flavour is super obviously SvS and dripping with him being pissed about out of game.
I fucking guarantee you Boon came up with this bullshit play and got Vedith to go along with it and Thor was telling them they were idiots.
JUST HOLY SHIT THIS IS SUCH A SCUMCLAIM.

So yeah. He starts calling GR and Boon scum at EOD. But as long as it was an option he was pushing elsewhere and he did his best to delay the Eddie 1v1 to LyLo which has absolutely zero town motivation. It's pretty transparent that he was trying to avoid getting his buddies caught on a fake guilty before LyLo and searching for any other wagon the day before.

Yes, he does eventually start pushing them. But only after crowd sentiment had totally turned against them. And he -never- votes them.
And it's worth pointing out again that my predecessor has no motivation to sit on the Flavor Leaf wagon, which wasn't necessarily happening, rather than actually bus scum that's flipping.
You could say that Thor maybe should have bussed, but Thor doesn't generally end up being on his scumbuddies wagons even if they're obvscum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:02 am

And Una: you pointed out that it felt like Thor was abusing his stubbornness to get away with suboptimal decisions.
Here's the thing: Town!Thor is, like, stubborn? But he's not a stick in the mud. He can be worked with.

A very similar game in terms of stubbornness is one of my last with him that can be found here.
I was in pretty similar shoes to where you've been in terms of Thor making objectively fucking dumb plays and being stubborn but at the time I wasn't sure what it meant.
I got him lynched but at the point of the lynch I was just fucking fed up and thought he was just being stubborn and bad town, like he has been in this game, and thought he was flipping town, to the point where I was bitching in game about how bad he was and how much of a fall from grace the IC of the game that got me into Mafia had had.

He flipped scum. He doesn't play like a stubborn smurfhole as town. This isn't how he plays town. Feel free to find any of your own town games from Thor to compare this to.

Town!Thor does not

1) Repeatedly try to connect multiple different people to Flavor Leaf's scumflip pre-flip, and hedge townreads on Flavor Leaf flipping town.
2) Do his best to get the wagon on the day from LyLo away from what was essentially a 1v1. Yes, roleblockers exist: but statistically a loyal cop with outed PRs that gets no result is true.
And there's no town motivation at all to just delay that lynch and push elsewhere rather than settle the specific issue. If the guilty didn't feel real, he should have lynched the claimer.
3) Assume that someone who is known for using a poor personality to push scum wincon is town for having a poor personality.
4) Avoid actually pushing any of his scumpartners even though based on his given thought processes they should have been lockscum.
However, he does tend to avoid voting his partners even when he should: see this starring yours truly as scum.
5) Just generally play like he does. He's stubborn to an artificial level and it's transparent seeing it from outside and knowing what he's like as both alignments and I picked up on this very, very early in the game with the attempt to quicklynch Flavorleaf and some of the things that I was just like yeah he never does that.

And I go back to the replace out. You can say I'm making it up and I would potentially make something like that up, regardless of alignment, but it's true here.
There's a reason Thor even took the time to call out the replacement.

I'm town. I can only do so much to defend my slot because I wasn't a participant in the rest of the game, but Thor is scum and I think that's obvious if you read the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:04 am

@Penguin please correct the name of the spoiler to scumsmurf
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3889, RadiantCowbells wrote:I would love to hear your case on me. I'm expecting to hear a case on my slot that's going to boil down to weak player tells rather than anything obstensibly scummy, and I'm looking forward to pointing that out as well.
You definitely came out swinging, I'll give you that.
In post 3889, RadiantCowbells wrote:there's a reason that Thor immediately started making a comment about how my predecessor was a dick for replacing out there, and that's because there's no other explanations for why scum would replace out in that way.
Seriously? You're going to try to twist me being polite to you as a scumtell on me?
That's cute - and bravo for the attempt. But you and I both know that the replace out was exactly the way scum and town replace out.
That you're trying to paint it as anything else *when this game actually had a town style replace out in it* is not very impressive.
In post 3890, RadiantCowbells wrote:Thor claims that he was directly or largely responsible for the sussing out of scum in this game, but if you actually look back at the game you'll see that's not at all the case.
Do tell.
In post 3892, RadiantCowbells wrote:My predecessor was voting scum while the first scum got lynched: not the scum that's getting lynched where he'd get towncred, the other scum.
Thor is not voting anyone.
Yeah - read the day and then come back and tell me with a straight face that NTRP did anything and that I was scum trying to avoid the lynch.
Scum was literally hiding from my questions, RC - y'know, as scum being bussed do...
And you also overlook all of my meta of bussing, which in that game tossing moment is...kind of a big deal.
In post 3892, RadiantCowbells wrote:The argument could be made in certain circles that the self hammer suggests scum on the wagon but obviously that's wrong in this case and furthermore it's wrong for an obvious reason that the scum is fucking Boonskiies. My predecessor correctly scumread the scum who was in a better position of the two, Thor... didn't vote anyone. But more on what he was doing in that time later!
I agree your predecessor avoided voting the lynchable and logical scum, and also Boon self hammered (I don't get why we rule out the scum on the wagon logic, but...apparently the Thor not on the wagon logic is damning to me for some reason - double standard much ;)
In post 3892, RadiantCowbells wrote:Thor!Town however is neither an idiot nor an incredibly anti-town player and he wouldn't as town try to quicklynch someone at the start of the game for no reason.
Thor!Scum, however, would super exaggerate a push on his buddies to distance because either it flips scum and he gets assloads of towncred or it doesn't and MAJOR DISTANCE.
1. I don't bus early as scum (I don't bus late either)
2. I ALWAYS do aggressive pushes as town - and it's a lie or a lack of knowing my playstyle to say otherwise.
3. Want to show me a town game I *don't* try to start an early aggressive wagon on? I'll agree I do it as scum too (though not on scumbuddies) but you're talking an awful lot about my meta while lying about it.
In post 3892, RadiantCowbells wrote:Zero scum votes on the Thor wagon in spite of Thor god tier deathtunneling a scum member and being a fairly good play to get mislynched early.
And all three top competing wagons have, even if I'm scum, only one scum voting in them - which as you know actually suggests that scum where in a 'we don't care' mode, because of the likely logic of all three wagons being on town. So they had no need or desire to push.
In post 3892, RadiantCowbells wrote:Transparently scum posturing to the point that if you don't see it you really have no idea how to read shit like this.
She says about an attack that Eddie *admitted* was made up lies on me.
In post 3892, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why does he call rb's push on him a personal whine vendetta as opposed to, y'know, thinking that he's scum for pushing an utterly unsupported conclusion?
He does repeatedly point out that rb's points are bad but he never specifically attempts to lynch or do anything besides specifically discredit rb's push on him.
Because I was scum who decided not to night kill him or mislynch him?
But instead spent all my time trying to work with him.
Remember when you said I was a good player? It's almost as though I'm having good reads, isn't it?
In post 3893, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's the day before LyLo and Boon has recklessly claimed a guilty on someone else.
Pushing the wagon off of Eddie is not pro-town. Eddie Cane, having been guiltied, pointed directly to two scum.
Whereas if instead, you get the lynch outside of the pair first then quicklynch Eddie while Flavor still seems like the town, it's an easy win.
Eddie going through without Thor's support led to town getting the double mislynch.

I get a distinct feeling that there was some sort of scum-scum conflict early day 1 where Thor told his teammates to not do certain things and Flavor leaf threw a fit about it which may have caused Thor to do his ridiculous deathtunnel thing. This really feels like scum were working at cross purposes: I think Boon thought he could just walk away from the fakeclaimed guilty but Thor was trying to play for the endgame.
:lol:
I love how to paint me as scum now requires that I and my scumbuddies got in a war where I tried to sabotage their plans.
Are you serious right now?
In post 3893, RadiantCowbells wrote:Town!Thor does not go into a panic attack about a guilty the day before LyLo.
No one does. This is scum who knew that his scumpartners were making a shitty move and probably told them not to and tried to get a lynch on town before the guilty.
When town is dumb enough to derp lynch I do.
Also, what's the actual scumclaim here - that I, as scum, freaked out because town was mislynching one of their strongest PRs?
In post 3893, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, he does eventually start pushing them. But only after crowd sentiment had totally turned against them. And he -never- votes them.
And it's worth pointing out again that my predecessor has no motivation to sit on the Flavor Leaf wagon, which wasn't necessarily happening, rather than actually bus scum that's flipping.
You could say that Thor maybe should have bussed, but Thor doesn't generally end up being on his scumbuddies wagons even if they're obvscum.
Interesting how you PBP me practically, for all of Day 1, and then at the major days it's 'Thor bussed out of RAEGE and only because everyone else already agreed.
Which ignores the huge arguments I actually had and led those two days.
And requires the 'Thor hated his partners and lynched them out of spite' theory.
Also a lot of made up claims of how I play.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@RC - here's my case on you.

Why did both of your scumbuddies choose to paint Two as their partner in the war and your slot as obviously part of the Una/frog scum team (which would be that distancing you've mentioned), and paint me (their scumbuddy in your world) as the decision maker.
Get the votes to work out that way.
And then have me rage argue with them instead of trying to debate with NTRP and Two
And then the only slot I do debate with is Two - to get him to switch to my buddies.
While NTRP lurks out, like distanced scum should do.

Just describe their plan there, if it makes me laugh enough maybe I'll self vote and hand you the scum win.
But I am hard to make laugh. (though you're doing pretty well with this contortion act, kudos for the good fight).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Fascinating how my scum case doesn't require scum hidden betrayals and tons of sub-optimal play.

Heck, just look at the kills and tell me that's not Boon plus two sheep partners.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:59 pm

What are you so caught up on this spite bus thing? Barring the early day 1 deathtunnel on Flavor Leaf, which I said might have been grudge- but was more likely just distancing.
I'm hoping you didn't personally support the double fakeclaim. You never bussed shit considering you were repeatedly trying to look
off
the 1v1s involving scum for lynches and on scum in general.
You did late in the day generally lend your vocal support to the vocal majority clamoring for scum lynches and only then when all other options have been exhausted.
You say that you didn't bus, well, you didn't. And trying to push for a lynch on town before the one that guilties your partner is hardly sabotaging their plans: it's enabling it to not suck.
Your collective play WAS suboptimal, so well I'm not sure what you want me to say about it not being suboptimal unless you'd prefer I lie to you to make you feel better :P
2. I ALWAYS do aggressive pushes as town - and it's a lie or a lack of knowing my playstyle to say otherwise.
3. Want to show me a town game I *don't* try to start an early aggressive wagon on? I'll agree I do it as scum too (though not on scumbuddies) but you're talking an awful lot about my meta while lying about it.
Hey, you do do aggressive pushes! You don't quicklynch people at the start of Day 1. If you've started doing that at some point, that makes me very sad.
Also, what's the actual scumclaim here - that I, as scum, freaked out because town was mislynching one of their strongest PRs?
Because that lynch directly results in your scumbuddies going down, yes. It doesn't take a massive leap of logic to think that the doctor was scum given that there was a serial killer.
I mean: given that your original commentary mechanically was to suggest a non-normal jailkeeper that asceticizes, doesn't seem like it was Eddie that you were worried about.
Interesting how you PBP me practically, for all of Day 1, and then at the major days it's 'Thor bussed out of RAEGE and only because everyone else already agreed.
Which ignores the huge arguments I actually had and led those two days.
I mean. I agree that you had arguments. The ones that I read mostly went in circles or felt like they came from an informed PoV
And even if you -did- do something that I'm unfairly misrepresenting as not at all bussing, you're still scum. So it's not really my job to go through it.
I've been in this game for 24 hours. I probably do not fully understand what happened in context:
Why did both of your scumbuddies choose to paint Two as their partner in the war and your slot as obviously part of the Una/frog scum team (which would be that distancing you've mentioned), and paint me (their scumbuddy in your world) as the decision maker.
...Why wouldn't they do this? Glorious Thor with his gigantic hammer rides in to save town from it's own feeble minds. I agree this makes Two obviously town though!
Get the votes to work out that way.
And then have me rage argue with them instead of trying to debate with NTRP and Two
This still just sounds like you weren't willing to commit all your eggs to the fakeclaim basket so you made a show of opposing it.
I mean: fervent yes you should have just lynched town in 7 way? Why didn't you? I don't know!
And then the only slot I do debate with is Two - to get him to switch to my buddies.
Again sounds like you're trying to be a white knight upon a shining steed, but I still question your mischaracterization of yourself as a primary force in getting either scum lynched.
Even if you were and I'm seeing things unfairly because I know that you're scum, that just means that they planned around you endgaming.
While NTRP lurks out, like distanced scum should do.
While NTRP lurks out like NTRP does in the majority of games that happen on site. Why would this scumteam EVER put their eggs in the NTRP basket?
It's clear that from the point of the fakeclaims onward that they felt either thought they were going to quick win or had a backup plan.

My predecessor was on Flavor Leaf from super early that day, so from Una's objective point of view ONE of us had to have been comfortable bussing and being the backup plan.
That means the scumteam was okay with it. And does the scumteam trust in... NTRP who flakes out, to carry? No, they trust in Thor who supposedly carried town to these lynches.
Just describe their plan there, if it makes me laugh enough maybe I'll self vote and hand you the scum win.
But I am hard to make laugh. (though you're doing pretty well with this contortion act, kudos for the good fight).
I mean I still disagree from what I've seen that you were an active part in getting your buddies lynched. But even if you were, it matches with your general scum play and still makes a lot more sense than NTRP randomly bussing the rest of his team then giving this game absolutely no effort.

@Una: if you do agree with him that I've misrepped anything in his play, keep in mind that I have been in this game for 24 hours.
As Thor pointed out, I have been focused on his day 1 stuff. That's because I was steadily reading the game through Day 1 and I already had a lot of this stuff to say about it.
I may have been unfair with regards to the extent to which he pushed his buddies on Day 3 and I can go through it again and think about it for a while if you want a clearer picture about it, but from what I saw reading through Thor was looking for other wagons in weird ways like Two and only started actually pushing Flavor/GR much later in the game.
I think that the day 1 stuff, especially the attempts to tie other people to Flavor Leaf's alignment (which he did with no one else in the game) and the push for a quickhammer, are conclusively scum.

If you have a specific reason to think that my slot is scum I can do my best to respond to that.
Heck, just look at the kills and tell me that's not Boon plus two sheep partners.
I mean. You said something about how there's no way that you would never have not tried to lynch or kill RB, which I believe given that you supposedly shot him at night.
Unless you guys actually thought one of you would be protected somehow and tried to no kill, which actually wouldn't surprise me.
Sunlit I have questions about but none of the other nightkills seem bad, but rb and Frog (both times) seem pretty reasonable.

Oh. and WHY THE SMURF DOES SCUM NTRP START DOUBTCASTING FROG, CONFTOWN BY DOCTOR, WHEN THEY WERE JUST GOING TO KILL THEM AT NIGHT?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”