BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:22 am

Post by BROseidon »

How to win at mafia without really trying...

Sorry I kind of afk'd out that game. Fell behind and never felt like catching up, especially with AP so on top of everything. Thanks for the carry!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Aegor »

But mollie deserves props for her successful efforts to avoid lynches.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:00 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:13 am

Post by pidgey »

Oh nice

:D

Im happy my reads on town were correctish

Even if i played really crappy

Also yay for adding to my town meta "not shouting like a fucking retard"
-----------------
Sup
bazinga
bazinga
Mafia Scum
bazinga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:20 am

Post by bazinga »

scum qt: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/eHRgPDt8sUSEb

it was pretty freaking painful.

I think I fucked up with night actions and I seem to always do this as scum on this site. I simply don't understand the rhythm here as scum.

I nearly cried when cephrir was nked. it put me in a position where I was facing 10 town. <--- this isn't impossible I have done it before but not with this timeframe. and not without help from the sk. (aegor :evil: )

I think scum were a bit underpowered, mebbe I am biased in that I think only a charismatic player can pull off a neighourhood. I am really not that charismatic. I am not adept at persuading people to go against their better judgment. like I am still trying to figure out how to convince town players to go against their bad judgment. <---- I am still pretty inept.

some day I will get it I hope.

I would have loved the sk role in this game omg.

thank you for the flavour borky <3

and thanks for modding the game! it had its fun pieces
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3882, bazinga wrote:scum qt: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/eHRgPDt8sUSEb

it was pretty freaking painful.

I think I fucked up with night actions and I seem to always do this as scum on this site. I simply don't understand the rhythm here as scum.

I nearly cried when cephrir was nked. it put me in a position where I was facing 10 town. <--- this isn't impossible I have done it before but not with this timeframe. and not without help from the sk. (aegor :evil: )

I think scum were a bit underpowered, mebbe I am biased in that I think only a charismatic player can pull off a neighourhood. I am really not that charismatic. I am not adept at persuading people to go against their better judgment. like I am still trying to figure out how to convince town players to go against their bad judgment. <---- I am still pretty inept.

some day I will get it I hope.

I would have loved the sk role in this game omg.

thank you for the flavour borky <3

and thanks for modding the game! it had its fun pieces
whew!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Varsoon »

So, uh, why did I die N1?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Aegor »

Low info kill. I was not really worried about getting lynched, so there seemed to be little point in killing active players.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Kagami »

Yay, an undeserved victory for kagami

Good work town, and good modding, bork~
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Kagami »

O, and I now forgive you for GIF's touhou, muffin
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:46 am

Post by sangres »

gj town.

(naaachoooooooooo!)
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Skullduggery »

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i will tell you a secret. if i say i'm going to read an ISO (especially mastin's) i'm never actually going to read it.

actually i opened his ISO. scrolled to the bottom. and said, "fuck this shit"
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Can we get a link to the 3-person neighborhood too? Here's the 5-person neighborhood: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/fUmPbSDZm5MUD

The deleted post in there was from me, by the way. It was just a short two-sentence post asking Aegor to stop being such a jerk sandwich, but I deleted it a few minutes later because it had no bearing on the game and because I figured it probably wasn't going to make Aegor act like any less of a jerk sandwich. When Bork said that editing or deleting the neighborhood posts was a modkillable offense, I sent him a PM apologizing for my spontaneous bout of dumbassery and he was nice enough to let me keep playing as long as I promised not to do it again. I was still really anxious about if for a while after that since Muffin just wouldn't fucking stop talking about it and I thought Bork was going to have to modkill me out of necessity, but luckily it blew over after a while and didn't have a huge impact on the game. So, yeah, there's that mystery debunked.
In post 2707, Skullduggery wrote:Sangres still thinks I'm Scum? What a shocker. :roll:

Yes, there is a selfish reason I don't want to be mislynched. I'll share it after the game is over.
That selfish reason is because I've played somewhere around 25 games of Mafia throughout my life and I've never been lynched as Town. Not even once. Call me selfish, but I'm rather proud of that accomplishment and I want to keep it going for as long as I can. That's why I was so adamant about fighting my potential mislynch even though there were a couple points in the game where I felt like my presence was a distraction.

Thank you, Town, for not lynching me, by the way.
In post 1779, sangres wrote:More ammo for the Skull-scum train.
Also, who is the only player in this playerlist who would kill Varsoon N1?
SKULL SKULL SKULL

Vote: Skullduggery
This still baffles me, though. Did you honestly think this was the case? Why would I be more likely to kill one of my favorite people on the site so we can't play together?

*blows a kiss at Varsoon* We'll be in a neighborhood together one of these days.

Anyway, kudos to Mollie for hanging in there, congrats to Cephrir for doing such a thorough job of fooling me, well done Town for the victory, and thanks a lot for the game, Bork. It was stressful at times (mostly because of...well, you saw what happened), but enjoyable overall and I'm pretty happy with my performance. I'm glad I got the chance to be a part of your Xeno trilogy. (No, my brief cup of coffee in Xenogears Mafia doesn't count.) The highlight for me was definitely Nacho going batshit insane and calling me a chucklefuck. That was so funny.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Varsoon in the Dead QT wrote:This is the sort of play I associate with Skull-town.
If Skull-scum plays this way, I'm terrified.
I'm a terrible Scum player, so no worries there. If I had the choice, I'd be Town in every single game I play.
Varsoon in the Dead QT wrote:(I hope that it works out and they lynch Skull so we can have a QT together, finally, hahaha. One day, some poor bastard is going to put Skull and I in the same faction with a QT and it'll spell doom for our opponents.)
Damn skippy.
Pieguy in the Dead QT wrote:I really don't get where all the scumreads on Skull are coming from
That makes two of us. I think it all started when I defended Kagami on Day 2 because I thought she was Town, and that...made me scummy...somehow? Yeah, I didn't understand it either.
Aegor in the Dead QT wrote: That was easily seen when I was lynched without a solid case being built on me when there were much better scum candidates. My lynch
literally
came out of nowhere on Day 4.
Spoiler:

Borkjerfkin in the Dead QT wrote:but seriously skull is arguing strong theory and is getting shit on for it

I legitimately have not seen real reasons for anyone scumreading skull this whole game and I can't say that about ANYONE else (including people I know to be masons)
That means a lot coming from you. Thank you.
Cephrir in the Dead QT wrote:"It doesn't look at all like Scum trying to bus a partner; it looks like Scum trying to eliminate a threat."

Hey, I resent that, Skull. Mastin wasn't a threat, she was a mislynch I thought I could get. And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids.
:lol:
Borkjerfkin in the Dead QT wrote:I almost modkilled Skullduggery instead of posting 2974. mollie is getting heat for something she didn't even do.
Hopefully they drop the issue.
Yeesh.

Word of advice for the future, Muffin: When the mod says to stop talking about something,
stop fucking talking about it.

AngryPidgeon in the Dead QT wrote:Why do people think its ok to edit/delete posts in neighborhood QTs. So dumb.
BROseidon in the Dead QT wrote:Because people are fucking morons.

Seriously, the level of stupid that I see occur on this site on a regular basis boggles my mind.
Both of you can go eat a giant bag of dicks. There was a brief moment where I wasn't thinking, and that was it. Making a simple mistake does not automatically make me a "fucking moron." I guess you're both perfect and neither of you have ever made a mistake before, huh? Go fuck yourselves.
Metal Sonic in the Dead QT wrote:In other news skull is awesome holy crap I love you skull!!!!!!!!
You're referring to...yeeeeeeah, that post. That's probably the angriest I've ever been while playing Mafia. I'm not proud of it, but it needed to be said.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3892, Skullduggery wrote:Both of you can go eat a giant bag of dicks. There was a brief moment where I wasn't thinking, and that was it. Making a simple mistake does not automatically make me a "fucking moron." I guess you're both perfect and neither of you have ever made a mistake before, huh? Go fuck yourselves.
Lol. Firstly, how do I always get tagged as BOR posts. I did not call anyone a "fucking moron" so thanks for that.

Second, no I would never edit or delete a game related post. Exception: scum//mason QTs because it literally does not matter.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Aegor »

BTW, you are welcome for shooting Cephrir. I was too excited about my suspects for maf that I forgot to balance the factions in order to help me win.

And @Skull: My lynch literally came out of nowhere. You suspected me for incorrect reasons since Day 1, and my lynch was based on associative tells that were obviously not actually tells.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 3894, Aegor wrote:And @Skull: My lynch literally came out of nowhere. You suspected me for incorrect reasons since Day 1, and my lynch was based on associative tells that were obviously not actually tells.
Oh, gosh, you're absolutely right. I thought you were Scum, but you were actually the Serial Killer. I was
so
incorrect. :roll:
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh also skull, to save my sanity, what pronoun do you prefer?
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3892, Skullduggery wrote:Both of you can go eat a giant bag of dicks. There was a brief moment where I wasn't thinking, and that was it. Making a simple mistake does not automatically make me a "fucking moron." I guess you're both perfect and neither of you have ever made a mistake before, huh? Go fuck yourselves.
I was probably in a bad mood when I wrote that.

Still, though, there's a reason you aren't allowed to edit posts in-game. QTs should fairly obviously apply to that.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

BRO, congrats on being the only player to win all three games of the xeno trilogy.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by BROseidon »

^_^

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”