farside22
Xtoxm (1):
Trench Warfare

Not Voting (5):
Sonic X, grapes, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2, Thefuzzylogic99

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-09-02 06:00:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(There's a temptation to do so anyway off of my ego alone, but eh. I nailed Frogger, I nailed Maxwell, but I don't really want to live in the past about those two reads so am not going to get overly caught up in how much of those lynches my push was responsible for. My preference would be to continue trying to nail scum.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Sonic X »

Nail scum with me.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

Did you notice that I claimed to be a fucking. voteless. townie?

Apologies?

There isn't more to your role though? We already have one treestump this game.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by Sonic X »

I think all of hermits post have been shit today. Have you given up?

Niccage, important: do you still get to watch people?
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Besides attempting to be objectively skeptical, I am pretty sure Fuzzy is scum and that is the route I want to take today. Sometimes he makes me wonder though, but I am pretty sure this is the right path to take.
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:49 pm

Fuzzy, Cooldog, and Xtoxm are the reachable lynches for today.

If I understand this right, and it wouldn't surpise me if I didn't, but Xtoxm claimed rolecop and Titus is upset because that has already been claiming twice?
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:03 am

Post by farside22 »

:roll:

That is wrong
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Sonic X »

wait for it.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:06 am

Post by NicCage »

Nah I'm only a stump for this day phase.

Constantines post have looked bad to me for awhile, though grapes brought up a good point about him being in both Frogger and maxwells lynch pools. I remember maxwell going after bins for awhile too. However, I can't remember who brought it up before, but someone pointed out that bins really put the brakes on the raging bull wagon D1, and was town reading Frogger for pretty poor reasons, while preferring a beer lynch for information. I wouldn't count him out.

I'm wondering what characters would share a pt with steven. I really think a mass flavor claim would be helpful.

Also I agree that it's strange that Sonic's role is the only one that doesn't require a specific phrase to activate an ability, though it's possible that there are no phrases associated with his character.

Another thing I want to mention is that I still think it's odd that TW is the only gem without specific alliance and fusion abilities. They're claiming that could have been intended to protect Frogger from my setup spec.

Mass Flavor claim pretty please
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Sonic X »

Spoiler: pick up quotes

In post 3787, Metal Sonic wrote:Partially to grapes. I'm not saying a word to fuzzy yet, except who I am planning to gladiate soon.

In post 3789, Metal Sonic wrote:Yesterday alliance.

In post 3790, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3788, Reasonably Rational wrote:K.

TW: Why would town have two role cops?

-Cerb

Pedit: if you gladiate anyone before I say so(say, within 48h I'll probably give the word), I will probably vote you on principle. :)

And, when did you tell grapes?

I'm gladiating at the 48h mark. Everyone has checked in, and nic cage has no guilties, so it's a go.

You can give the word, but I have made it a very public affair. You snooze you lose.

You should also suggest gladiate targets but those are "suggestions", I'll take them into consideration but no guarantee I'll sheep you.

In post 3824, Metal Sonic wrote:Is RR and Far in a hood?

In post 3825, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3804, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3625, Varsoon wrote:
"Oh, Steven. Humans just lead short, boring, insignificant lives, so they make up stories to feel like they're a part of something bigger. They want to blame all the world's problems on some single enemy they can fight, instead of a complex network of interrelated forces beyond anyone's control."
-Pearl,
Keep Beach City Weird

VOTECOUNT 4.06: LYNCH

MaxwellPuckett (
LYNCH
):
grapes, Xtoxm, NicCage, farside22, Sonic X, Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka
thefuzzylogic99 (2):
St Constantine the Hermit, Trench Warfare
CooLDoG (1):
MaxwellPuckett
mastin2 (1):
Thefuzzylogic99
Vezokpiraka (1):
grapes

Not Voting (4):
vezokpiraka, CooLDoG, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2

With 13 Alive, it took 7 to Lynch.

But you weren't voting him at the end of the day. I mean, if anyone was responsible for maxwell lynch, it wasn't you..or sonic. :p

-Cerb

Did you just say that I was not responsible for the maxwell lynch? Are you daft? Look at your own vote.

In post 3827, Metal Sonic wrote:Wait for me to get to a computer. 8 hours.

In post 3830, Metal Sonic wrote:Oh. I forgot that you were pushing maxwell.

My bad.

In post 3831, Metal Sonic wrote:Actually not my bad. My quote was 100% true. I did not say you did not push maxwell, I just asked you to look at where my vote was and where yours was. Somehow you accuse me of not pushing maxwell.

You should apologize.

In post 3839, Metal Sonic wrote:You got that right.

In post 3840, Metal Sonic wrote:Well we have to credit the maxwell push to Mastina. I'm surprised scum didn't kill her

In post 3844, Metal Sonic wrote:Well said

In post 3847, Metal Sonic wrote:That explains the nasty posts you make earlier.

You are forgiven.

Acknowledge that I'm a special snowflake y/n?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3859, NicCage wrote:Nah I'm only a stump for this day phase.

Constantines post have looked bad to me for awhile, though grapes brought up a good point about him being in both Frogger and maxwells lynch pools. I remember maxwell going after bins for awhile too. However, I can't remember who brought it up before, but someone pointed out that bins really put the brakes on the raging bull wagon D1, and was town reading Frogger for pretty poor reasons, while preferring a beer lynch for information. I wouldn't count him out.

I'm wondering what characters would share a pt with steven. I really think a mass flavor claim would be helpful.

Also I agree that it's strange that Sonic's role is the only one that doesn't require a specific phrase to activate an ability, though it's possible that there are no phrases associated with his character.

Another thing I want to mention is that I still think it's odd that TW is the only gem without specific alliance and fusion abilities.
They're claiming that could have been intended to protect Frogger from my setup spec.

Where did they claim that? They also claimed in our pt that their role cop was tied to alliances/fusions but they just didn't notice at first.

Also, to everyone: What would be your first assumption if someone displayed knowledge of an aspect of another players role which they had no way of knowing? There is no combination of alliance meetings by which said knowledge could have reached the player, and the information has absolutely not been shared in this thread.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:42 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Looking back....after calning down , I never claimed TW to be scum. I said that her character doesnt seem to fit in with being with a beachtown resident. I still think that thier a possibility they are some wierd third party entity . From what I understand and I am prob wrong again but it seems like they are some wierd Paul/ Saul eninty . Reading the wiki page it said that The Lighthouse Monster was acting the way it was bc Lars was writting his name on the walls and it felt under attack bc of this. It was defeated and bubbled
so it could heal. I doubt scum would claim this.

Sonic is a mix bag ...He took down two scum which makes him town however nothing he has done yet as far as his power goes seems to be town. His wierd claims about activating his power does not seem to add up. Than there the two fake vigs he has made, the one on Tunnel and the one he made today. Also there is his claim of being the laser cannon and it waz Ricastle tnat delievered tbe laser shot. I honestly dont know what to think. Claiming laser cannon is a wierd claim for scum bc it automatically draws attention to you .....but as I said his actions as far as his abilitie seems odd. I am very wishy washy on him right now. I dont need a specific phase to use my abilities so thats not the issue....as RR said its the whole sonic thing. The whole thing is wierd and hard to make out.

We know that
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:45 am

Claim this role
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:50 am

In post 3862, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Looking back....after calning down , I never claimed TW to be scum. I said that her character doesnt seem to fit in with being with a beachtown resident. I still think that thier a possibility they are some wierd third party entity . From what I understand and I am prob wrong again but it seems like they are some wierd Paul/ Saul eninty . Reading the wiki page it said that The Lighthouse Monster was acting the way it was bc Lars was writting his name on the walls and it felt under attack bc of this. It was defeated and bubbled
so it could heal. I doubt scum would claim this.

Sonic is a mix bag ...He took down two scum which makes him town however nothing he has done yet as far as his power goes seems to be town. His wierd claims about activating his power does not seem to add up. Than there the two fake vigs he has made, the one on Tunnel and the one he made today. Also there is his claim of being the laser cannon and it waz Ricastle tnat delievered tbe laser shot. I honestly dont know what to think. Claiming laser cannon is a wierd claim for scum bc it automatically draws attention to you .....but as I said his actions as far as his abilitie seems odd. I am very wishy washy on him right now. I dont need a specific phase to use my abilities so thats not the issue....as RR said its the whole sonic thing. The whole thing is wierd and hard to make out.

We know that

Fuzzy...He claimed Light Prism, not the laser cannon. Why do you think he claimed that?

Also, he didn't fake a vig today. He faked a vig on ricastle on D1, but nothing today. You misunderstood what he was saying, but it was pretty clear he was talking about his gladiate.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3861, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3859, NicCage wrote:Nah I'm only a stump for this day phase.

Another thing I want to mention is that I still think it's odd that TW is the only gem without specific alliance and fusion abilities.
They're claiming that could have been intended to protect Frogger from my setup spec.

Where did they claim that? They also claimed in our pt that their role cop was tied to alliances/fusions but they just didn't notice at first.

Also, to everyone: What would be your first assumption if someone displayed knowledge of an aspect of another players role which they had no way of knowing? There is no combination of alliance meetings by which said knowledge could have reached the player, and the information has absolutely not been shared in this thread.

-Cerb

That is a serious crime. I would se if the evidence is explicitly damning or could it be ambiguous misreading. If it is confirmed scum then I will destroy the scumbag.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:56 am

Post by grapes »

In post 3743, T S O wrote:
In post 3704, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I meant scum who didn't do anything last night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that's assuming NC was targeted by a town vig and not by scum.

See, this is why you're scum. This is blatantly fake since there is no world in which anyone could possibly consider Nic being vigged. That you're saying it is just an attempt to fake not knowing what's going on behind the scenes.

No it's pretty clear fuzzy genuinely has no idea what's going on at all.

I don't see how you can attribute scum motive to that.

In post 3697, Trench Warfare wrote:I am thinking CoolDog or Hermit should be lynched today. They are both on the suspicious list of many people. RR isn't vouching for them and they haven't been driving forces. Hermit has points that a scumflip on him clears Fuzzy to me. CoolDog having massive apathy as we are winning isn't good either.

I also find it likely scum don't have daychat RR. I don't see why they'd still push me as a mislynch if they did.

Not feeling hermit today. Cooldog maybe?

Why does being on a lot of peoples scum lists make them a good lynch exactly?

Why does RR not vouching for them make them scum?

How does hermitscum clear fuzzy? Literally everyone alive has called fuzzy scum at least some part of the game.

Whether we're winning or not, how is apathy alignment indicative? Has cooldog not been apathetic since long before we've started rolling scum over?

In post 3715, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I want to massclaim now.Flavor and role.

Why?

In post 3798, Reasonably Rational wrote:Grapes, I know why he wants to be targeted. Can you give me a non obvious hint about the reason he gave you?

He's an attention whore.

In post 3802, Trench Warfare wrote:I was a big reason Maxwell got lynched. I thought both were scum after awhile and made sure Maxwell got lynched.

lol

In post 3861, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, to everyone: What would be your first assumption if someone displayed knowledge of an aspect of another players role which they had no way of knowing? There is no combination of alliance meetings by which said knowledge could have reached the player, and the information has absolutely not been shared in this thread.

-Cerb

Well I'd assume 1 of the two players were scum. And lynch whichever is claiming something less elegant I guess?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:11 am

Huh, bc in the thread he said he targeted Hermit....I asked who he kill and he said Hermit. I am confused. Why not just say I was mishnderstood and he was talking about gladiating. He also mention something about asking Vasoon about setting up his timer for a bomb....the last part came out of nkwhere in the PT
I am totally confused
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:13 am

Edit...I was misunderstanding him about the bomb thing. Like I said I am totally confused
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:19 am

Yeah. He was saying at a certain point(48 hours from day start is what I think he decided?) he would use his gladiate on Hermit, which he considers killing him because he doesn't believe he would get lynched over hermit.

Grapes: Hmm. Why would one of the two be scum, rather than just the one with the information they shouldn't have? Or even both of them? Also, I at least am dumb and can't figure out your hint. Ah well. :P

-Cerb
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:36 am

sorry guys..thanks for putting up with me. Sometimes it takes me longer to understand thing than most people. I am not dumb just kinda slow I also have short memory span.

Yeah I was misunderstanding what was going on. I can see what Sonic is saying,. I had something stuck in my head and it got filtered through that. Am I understanding this right,,,,,
The gladiate ability lets a player picks two players and only the players can vote for those two. The way I understand is that Sonic will be the other candidate, In other word it will be either Sonic or Hermit
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:44 am

In post 3870, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:sorry guys..thanks for putting up with me. Sometimes it takes me longer to understand thing than most people. I am not dumb just kinda slow I also have short memory span.

Yeah I was misunderstanding what was going on. I can see what Sonic is saying,. I had something stuck in my head and it got filtered through that. Am I understanding this right,,,,,
The gladiate ability lets a player picks two players and only the players can vote for those two. The way I understand is that Sonic will be the other candidate, In other word it will be either Sonic or Hermit

Exactly. Assuming nobody convinces him to target elsewhere.

-Cerb
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:48 am

Post by grapes »

Yea you're right. I just misread the question completely I think. lol

Like, I just always assume as an uninvolved third party that if I'm being brought info it's either to push a lynch or stop a lynch. If it's dropped unconsciously it needs to be extremely cut and dry for it to mean much. Legit scumslips are pretty rare.

@cerb
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:57 am

In post 3872, grapes wrote:Yea you're right. I just misread the question completely I think. lol

Like, I just always assume as an uninvolved third party that if I'm being brought info it's either to push a lynch or stop a lynch. If it's dropped unconsciously it needs to be extremely cut and dry for it to mean much. Legit scumslips are pretty rare.

@cerb

Is the knowledge being displayed twice, and explicitly referred to, cut and dry enough?

-Cerb
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:04 am

Post by grapes »

I'd say so yea.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”