treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by treznor »

In post 367, enomis wrote:
In post 365, kondi2424 wrote:@enomis: Citizen was likely killed because she was obvious town and was a logical poster.

Demyx wrote:several of the votes were crap (Empking and Kondi)

My vote was crap? Explain.

Kondi, how is citizen obvious town? I agree that she was a logical poster and a good one at that. But couldnt that be a pro scum posting? Where did you get that obvious town thing from? (although i have a townread on CK too but mine is not for the logical posting thing). Explain your townread. Is it just because of the logical posting or is it because you are scum so you see her as obvious town. :shifty: :shifty:

Citizen was obv town to scum (obviously), so they would want to get rid of anyone that's being completely logical on the side of town.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by treznor »

VOTE: Empking's Alt
Not a retaliation vote (though perhaps Empking's Alt's vote was as I voted him almost the entire day yesterday), but rather putting my vote back where it was yesterday. Empking's Alt's logic was sketchy at best when he tried to explain anything yesterday. As well, if Empking's Alt was trying to pick a lurker, I posted just as often as he did yesterday :)
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 376, treznor wrote:VOTE: Empking's Alt
Not a retaliation vote (though perhaps Empking's Alt's vote was as I voted him almost the entire day yesterday), but rather putting my vote back where it was yesterday. Empking's Alt's logic was sketchy at best when he tried to explain anything yesterday. As well, if Empking's Alt was trying to pick a lurker, I posted just as often as he did yesterday :)

1. The lady doth protest too much.
2. Trying to smear my vote on him pretty pathetically.

FOS: Bud
- Trying to protect his buddy ("We can't lynch Trez because he's a lurker"), basically lie ("Empking's opportunistic vote" when it was nothing of the sort) and try and call people scummy for looking off the (pretty awesome) Delta wagon. A wagon that had neither Bub nor Trez on and which Bub would (basically only) be motivated to keep us focused on if that's the scum team.

Bold tags fixed.
Last edited by Panacea on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 377, Empking's Alt wrote:

- Trying to protect his buddy ("We can't lynch Trez because he's a lurker"), basically lie ("Empking's opportunistic vote" when it was nothing of the sort) and try and call people scummy for looking off the (pretty awesome) Delta wagon. A wagon that had neither Bub nor Trez on and which Bub would (basically only) be motivated to keep us focused on if that's the scum team.

No. Bub is town FMPOV. and instead of giving your 'The lady doth protest too much.' and 'Trying to smear my vote on him pretty pathetically.', explain yourself on why your vote is not pathetic. Seriously....
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 378, enomis wrote:

[bn]FOS: Bud[/b] - Trying to protect his buddy ("We can't lynch Trez because he's a lurker"), basically lie ("Empking's opportunistic vote" when it was nothing of the sort) and try and call people scummy for looking off the (pretty awesome) Delta wagon. A wagon that had neither Bub nor Trez on and which Bub would (basically only) be motivated to keep us focused on if that's the scum team.

No. Bub is town FMPOV. and instead of giving your 'The lady doth protest too much.' and 'Trying to smear my vote on him pretty pathetically.', explain yourself on why your vote is not pathetic. Seriously....

Because its not OMGUS or a Lurker vote because I already gave my reasoning.

By Bub is town from your POV are you talking about reads?
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 379, Empking's Alt wrote:

[bn]FOS: Bud[/b] - Trying to protect his buddy ("We can't lynch Trez because he's a lurker"), basically lie ("Empking's opportunistic vote" when it was nothing of the sort) and try and call people scummy for looking off the (pretty awesome) Delta wagon. A wagon that had neither Bub nor Trez on and which Bub would (basically only) be motivated to keep us focused on if that's the scum team.

Yes it is about reads. And your reasoning is only the insincere part. Really?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 380, enomis wrote:
In post 379, Empking's Alt wrote:

Yes it is about reads. And your reasoning is only the insincere part. Really?

Well I like the Bub connection too. Insincerity is the major scum tell in my book though (In general).
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

Empking, link me to a game where you found scum with that scumtell.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 382, kondi2424 wrote:Empking, link me to a game where you found scum with that scumtell.

No kondi, answer demyx and my questions first.

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 382, kondi2424 wrote:Empking, link me to a game where you found scum with that scumtell.

That's really too much work.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 384, Empking's Alt wrote:

That's really too much work.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2999636
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

In post 383, enomis wrote:

No kondi, answer demyx and my questions first.

I'll do that right away, sir. :roll:
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

@Empking: Alright, just wanted to clarify.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

In post 365, kondi2424 wrote:@enomis: Citizen was likely killed because she was obvious town and was a logical poster.

Kondi, how is citizen obvious town? I agree that she was a logical poster and a good one at that. But couldnt that be a pro scum posting? Where did you get that obvious town thing from? (although i have a townread on CK too but mine is not for the logical posting thing). Explain your townread. Is it just because of the logical posting or is it because you are scum so you see her as obvious town. :shifty: :shifty:

That was just my perspective. She was being pro-town, do you disagree? And you're pushing my two statements together; I never said she was obvious town because she was a logical poster. Those are the two reasons I think she was killed.

I don't recall Demyx asking me a question.

VOTE: enomis I'll make a case when I find the time.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 388, kondi2424 wrote:

That was just my perspective. She was being pro-town, do you disagree? And you're pushing my two statements together; I never said she was obvious town because she was a logical poster. Those are the two reasons I think she was killed.

VOTE: enomis I'll make a case when I find the time.

hmmm? you vote me and say you will make a case when you find time? Great!.... I will be waiting for your case then.

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Bold tags fixed.

I never said "we shouldn't lynch the lurker." That's a misrep. What I said that I found it strange that after a mislynch wagon (which you were on) you immediately go after a lurker who's off the wagon with relatively weak early-game reasoning. You were on his case early, but misteriously got onto the Delta wagon at just the right time. This smells of scum.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 390, Bub Bidderskins wrote:

I never said "we shouldn't lynch the lurker." That's a misrep.

No it isn't. You voted me for voting a "lurker".

What I said that I found it strange that after a mislynch wagon (which you were on) you immediately go after a lurker who's off the wagon with relatively weak early-game reasoning. You were on his case early, but misteriously got onto the Delta wagon at just the right time. This smells of scum.

Heh.

Mysteriously got onto the wagon on post 35. Brilliant.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Demyx
Demyx
Goon
Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Demyx »

In post 388, kondi2424 wrote:

Quote tags fixed.

I asked you for your reads, over and over and over again, when really I shouldn't have to ask for reads because any town should be providing reads on a regular basis without prompting!

I notice that after demanding an explanation for why your vote was crap you don't have anything to say about the evidence I pulled up.

And then you put a vote on Enomis, a player that I think several of us think is town (I know I think he's town), but decline to post any reasoning until later. My guess is that if you weren't pressured you'd just park your vote there and never give that reasoning at all.
Last edited by Panacea on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 am

Post by enomis »

In post 391, Empking's Alt wrote:

What I said that I found it strange that after a mislynch wagon (which you were on) you immediately go after a lurker who's off the wagon with relatively weak early-game reasoning. You were on his case early, but misteriously got onto the Delta wagon at just the right time. This smells of scum.

Heh.

No look here.Your insincere reasons is not convincing at all. you are not going to get any guy on the treznor wagon for that reason. You need to make a CASE. Like the one i am waiting from kondi.

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 393, enomis wrote:

Heh.

No look here.Your insincere reasons is not convincing at all. you are not going to get any guy on the treznor wagon for that reason. You need to make a CASE. Like the one i am waiting from kondi.

1. Why did you quote that?
2. I want people to vote the player they find scummiest, not the player I find scummiest nor the player who its easiest to make a case on.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

Demyx: Am I to presume that you agree that my vote for Delta was mysteriously just at the right time?
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:03 am

Post by enomis »

In post 394, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 393, enomis wrote:

Heh.

1. Why did you quote that?
2. I want people to vote the player they find scummiest, not the player I find scummiest nor the player who its easiest to make a case on.

1.Nothing. It is just a careless mistake.
2. No. You should want other people to vote who you think are scummiest. Since from your point of view, treznor is the scummiest. Look here, whats the point of being able to find the so called 'scummiest person' with nobody following you on your wagon and they went on to lynch another guy.

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 396, enomis wrote:2. No. You should want other people to vote who you think are scummiest. Since from your point of view, treznor is the scummiest. Look here, whats the point of being able to find the so called 'scummiest person' with nobody following you on your wagon and they went on to lynch another guy.

You presume that I think my reads are the be all and end all. They're not.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:19 am

Post by enomis »

In post 397, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 396, enomis wrote:2. No. You should want other people to vote who you think are scummiest. Since from your point of view, treznor is the scummiest. Look here, whats the point of being able to find the so called 'scummiest person' with nobody following you on your wagon and they went on to lynch another guy.

But you should try to convince us. Make us look in your point of view. Then we can analyse the reasons from there. Not like this where you keep the things to yourself.

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 398, enomis wrote:
In post 397, Empking's Alt wrote:

But you should try to convince us. Make us look in your point of view. Then we can analyse the reasons from there. Not like this where you keep the things to yourself.

I'm not keeping things to myself. I've said everything.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”