mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by mb53 »

glowball wrote:Name 1 Player that you would NOT be willing to lynch today, and why
You. Because you're obv town.
i literally need to start a driving blog, please remind me
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Flavour Analysis »

Glow
: Rainbow Dash. I like her replace in post. I like her original content, and her push for others to get on the Umbrage wagon. She's my second strongest Town read.

I also think Umbrage's reasoning for not lynching Beck is bad. I have mentioned that Beck hasn't done as much as I would have expected him to. I think you mentioned a good point about Beck, that he sort of slipped by while his wagon built, while Kendall actually dealt with it. Don't see why Umbrage is picking a person who hasn't done anything before replacing out.
Oyatsu Nuki
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

@kendall See bolded.

k e n d a l l wrote:
Ray Montano wrote:I've definitely explained why a. I voted for you

link me to your explanation if it "
exists
"

Post #193

b. why I would like to see you lynched.

yeayeayea, you said you felt i was being
unhelpful
blah blah blah,
but when i asked how / why you felt that way, you have still yet to answer me.
i fail to see why you want me lynched if i'm not even on your scum list.
that's anti-town.

Post #182 #185 #193 all explain how/why I feel your posting is unnecessary and unhelpful. #352 explains why I'm okay with you being lynched.

If you're having trouble understanding then you can go dissect my posts until you've figured it out.

your posts contain no actual how/why content. i want those answers/explanations. i can't dissect
why
you find something unhelpful if you don't explain what i did that was unhelpful and why it was unhelpful.

See above

As for why I'm not voting any of my reads yet its because I'm 100% into any of their cases yet

why are you voting for someone not even on your scumlist, though?
that doesn't make any sense.

See above

@glowball

glowball wrote:
glowball wrote:
Ray Montano wrote:
glowball wrote:Paranoia is justified.

How does paranoia clear a player as town?

Those two things aren't even equivalent.
Being paranoid is justified, it doesn't make her town- but that aside I believe kendall is town and I believe her wagon has at least 2 scumz on it.
Now, we should do an exercise for all of you newbies who INSIST on labeling things scummy that are NULL. How about you tell me exactly how that could work in scumz favor.

Now Me saying PARANOIA IS JUSTIFIED, led you to jump over hurdles to say that is why I cleared Kendall as town? Nothing I said inferred that Kendall is town simply because she is paranoid....SO....it's annoying to be misrepresented.

Okay, let's look over the whole quote then.

glowball wrote:THE K E N D A L L WAGON IS RIDICULOUS.

It's everything scum would want, and overly aggressive player that is an easy mislynch. There are very few instances on day one that a wagon grows that fast on someone who is scum. k e n d a l l is town. There is scum on that wagon and DonJosh's vote is rubbing me the wrong way...

I would like you to remember that we are here to lynch scum, not rid ourselves of players we don't like. I am not going to let you guys mess up my game because you cannot deal with an over anxious player. Trying to hard to be town? Yeah, I got that feeling too. I also know that mafiascum compared to other sites have different ways of calling someone scum. kendall has adequately defended themselves. It doesn't matter if you are pro-town/anti-town all of that is NULL I just played a game with someone who I wanted to strangle, but he was town and was a major part of our win(perfect win in fact). Scum don't like this much attention, and kendall dealt with their votes way better than Beck who just drifted off and didn't say anything. Most players get more aggressive when the votes start piling on because really who wants to die day 1? We all came to play, we all think we have something to offer. Also, whether you think a player is useful or not is none of my concern. Numbers are numbers, and the more townies we lose the closer they are to winning. I'd keep a town body alive just so that we have those numbers. I find the amount of overconfidence aka arrogance quite annoying. Stop over posting with nonsense. Focus, scum is almost never that easy to catch. Look at the people on the wagon there are at least 2 scum there...

NINJA'D
Paranoia is justified. No one knows who is scum, so arguing and being hostile or paranoid isn't weird its the game- people should stop acting as if we know that they are town.

Are you honestly denying that whole bit as not linking kendall's paranoia with her being a newbtown player? I mean, there is a whole bunch of crap in there that could've just been left out but when you get to the bottom line its really not the outlandish misrepresentation that you're pretending it is.

The typo of "If paranoia is justified to you find it useful?" which should read "If paranoia is justified do you find it useful?" really is not a big deal as we both understood what it was meant to say. Not really sure what you're making a big deal about that for. But you have made it abundantly clear that you do not react well to a couple of simple questions or mild suspicions.

Umbrage wrote:
If
When Kendall flips scum we lynch her obvious buddy Rainbow. Two scum down. Oh Umbrage, you've done it again, you handsome devil.

This is a baseless comparison to me. Multiple people have attacked and/or defended kendall for a multitude of reasons. Picking out Rainbow for that one quote is ridiculous.

glowball wrote:Question to all Kendall wagoners...
What is more likely of a scum partner in your opinion: bussing, defending, or ignoring?

If kendall were scum in this situation I would say her scum partners would most likely bus.

glowball wrote:Name 1 Player that you would NOT be willing to lynch today, and why.

Nanook because I find him to be one of the most reasonable, intelligent, and articulate players both in this game and on the site.

@Flavour A lot of people participate in RVS, I do PVS. Relatively early D1 I identify who I don't believe to be useful further down the game. If something happens and a speedwagon occurs in any sort of absence of mine then at least I know a player who I believed to be anti-town was lynched. Plus I find player's reactions to wagons on anti-town players to be the most helpful and accurate way in determining scum this early in the game. I will switch votes. Probably. But rest assured I'm not going to switch votes just because someone has asked me to. Right now, I'm pursuing which option is best.

I TOTALLY did not see your earlier post directed at me. I usually don't miss things so my bad. I don't disagree that kendall has "attempted" scumhunting (or at least is pretending to do so), but that doesn't mean what she's doing is helpful or accurate. I find it to be neither. Her motivation may be genuine, but that doesn't mean it's right. And I'm not going to treat someone with kid gloves.

As for mikehart/Nanook I just watch players like that like hawks because I know (from experience) they have the ability to manipulate and outplay me. I have a list on my computer of those players (and no I'm not going to share them all in this game).
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by glowball »

Ray Montano wrote:

@glowball

glowball wrote:
glowball wrote:
Ray Montano wrote:
glowball wrote:Paranoia is justified.

How does paranoia clear a player as town?

Those two things aren't even equivalent.
Being paranoid is justified, it doesn't make her town- but that aside I believe kendall is town and I believe her wagon has at least 2 scumz on it.
Now, we should do an exercise for all of you newbies who INSIST on labeling things scummy that are NULL. How about you tell me exactly how that could work in scumz favor.

Now Me saying PARANOIA IS JUSTIFIED, led you to jump over hurdles to say that is why I cleared Kendall as town? Nothing I said inferred that Kendall is town simply because she is paranoid....SO....it's annoying to be misrepresented.

Okay, let's look over the whole quote then.

glowball wrote:THE K E N D A L L WAGON IS RIDICULOUS.

It's everything scum would want, and overly aggressive player that is an easy mislynch. There are very few instances on day one that a wagon grows that fast on someone who is scum. k e n d a l l is town. There is scum on that wagon and DonJosh's vote is rubbing me the wrong way...

I would like you to remember that we are here to lynch scum, not rid ourselves of players we don't like. I am not going to let you guys mess up my game because you cannot deal with an over anxious player. Trying to hard to be town? Yeah, I got that feeling too. I also know that mafiascum compared to other sites have different ways of calling someone scum. kendall has adequately defended themselves. It doesn't matter if you are pro-town/anti-town all of that is NULL I just played a game with someone who I wanted to strangle, but he was town and was a major part of our win(perfect win in fact). Scum don't like this much attention, and kendall dealt with their votes way better than Beck who just drifted off and didn't say anything. Most players get more aggressive when the votes start piling on because really who wants to die day 1? We all came to play, we all think we have something to offer. Also, whether you think a player is useful or not is none of my concern. Numbers are numbers, and the more townies we lose the closer they are to winning. I'd keep a town body alive just so that we have those numbers. I find the amount of overconfidence aka arrogance quite annoying. Stop over posting with nonsense. Focus, scum is almost never that easy to catch. Look at the people on the wagon there are at least 2 scum there...

NINJA'D
Paranoia is justified. No one knows who is scum, so arguing and being hostile or paranoid isn't weird its the game- people should stop acting as if we know that they are town.

Are you honestly denying that whole bit as not linking kendall's paranoia with her being a newbtown player?
I mean, there is a whole bunch of crap in there that could've just been left out but when you get to the bottom line its really not the outlandish misrepresentation that you're pretending it is.

I guess I am denying it. WHY? Because the paranoia part is the LAST part added as a result of a Ninja'd post by someone else. It actually had NOTHING to do with the rest of that post besides the fact that it has to do with Kendall, it was another side of a different story.

The typo of "If paranoia is justified to you find it useful?" which should read "If paranoia is justified do you find it useful?" really is not a big deal as we both understood what it was meant to say.
Not really sure what you're making a big deal about that for. But you have made it abundantly clear that you do not react well to a couple of simple questions or mild suspicions.

You don't read OBVIOUSLY, because the post in which you are responding to said that I DID NOT understand what you meant. You aren't reading, you are skimming which is causing this whole thing. Be involved, actually read what I am saying or gtfo.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ray Montano wrote:Eyes also watching: mikehart, Nanook
(I’m not a player to who nerves, but they always make me nervous. Any game I’m in with them I have them in my peripheral vision, more out of respect then suspicion)

Ray Montano wrote:As for mikehart/Nanook I just watch players like that like hawks because I know (from experience) they have the ability to manipulate and outplay me. I have a list on my computer of those players (and no I'm not going to share them all in this game).

Ok, so you must be an alt? ... Care to share your other name?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by glowball »

hey Nanook, could you answer my question...
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by k e n d a l l »

@umbrage

Umbrage wrote:

Read my posts if you still don't understand. I don't have to convince you you're scum so I'm not wasting my time playing your games.

i have read your posts, and you have yet to explain why you think i have scum.
if you disagree and think you have, please, link me to them.
i guarantee you won't be able to do that, though. you haven't posted any explanation for your actions, despite my best efforts to get an explanation from you.

also, that's how you play this game. it's not playing
my
game, it's playing
this
game: the game of mafia.

part of this game entails you explaining your actions. i'm not playing games with you other than the one you signed up for; now start answering.

Strawman. You're acting like aggressiveness is my only tell on Kendall.

why are you voting for me? what was the scumtell? explain.

True. But how many town players have you seen get this paranoid DAY ONE?

how many mafia players have you seen get this paranoid day one?
it seems like everyone is not used to seeing someone with my playstyle, which is fine. it's my own playstyle, i don't expect anyone to have seen it before.

And as a matter of fact, I do have past experience that applies to this situation, so you fail there as well.

metagame is a bunch of bullshit. it proves nothing. anyone can say "
for your inforation, i'm so experienced with this. herp derp.
" but it doesn't mean you really are.

^ does not equal 'lynch bob plz'. Nice try though.

exactly. that's what is so scummy about it. you're saying "bob is suspicious, but not scum so don't lynch him."

distancing yourself without placing a vote.

She flipped out because someone agreed with her

i didn't flip out about anything; i simply stated that it bothered me. as i've said countless times: keeping record of my thoughts.

yet she's voting me because I think she's scum. There's just no pleasing her.

i have more than explained my vote on you. i am not voting you because you think i am scum. i'm voting for you for all of the reasons i have stated again and again.

learn to read.
if you'd like me to link you to my multiple explanations, be my guest, but the most notable reason is that you voted for me because i am eager to kill mafia.

hm
lightbulb!

I don't want a lynch on Beck/his replacement. He's basically what Kendall
should be acting like.

i play this game my own way. i don't have to act like anyone.

@flavour analysis

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Kendall
:
Again, you haven’t responded to my question, Kendall. Do you know what a hydra is
? (This is important, please answer)

no. what is a hydra, and what is the point of a hydra?

Your second point, doesn’t bother me, my other head will address this. Again, neither I nor her find you suspicious.

this hydra bullshit is already pissing me off.

We know know the cases against you are doo doo, but she just ain’t a fan of your style of play.

okay, well tell your other personality to fuck off and quit telling me she doesn't like it; i don't care. i'm getting sick of explaining to people that i'm not going to change my personality.

Just your play might help scum condemn other townies without you noticing. Just try to keep a clear head.

noted. it's important for people to understand that just because i state a suspicion doesn't mean i think that person is mafia. i provide them with a chance to explain the potential slip up. if i think someone is mafia, i make it known.

you should all be well aware of that by now.

Btw, I’m sorry for calling you newb. As Glow has said, I say newb as in new to the site. You are one of the better players that are ‘new’, and I’m sure you are good enough to adjust.

i'm not going to adjust to any form of playstyle; i like my play.

You are making a stretch there. People are saying you are trying to fake being town, so your rebuttals are invalid.

how are my rebuttals bad? which ones are bad, and why?

Yet, their reasons are bad, and you are being pro-town. Don’t let it all get to your head. It’s more that,
there is no evidence of you faking being town.
Got it? Good.

have you missed the times that i said this?

Another thing, please don’t address people’s responses to others. I haven’t had the chance to reply to Mike Hard yet, and yet you answered. Now you can’t tell if my content is original or not. Please keep that in mind in the future.

quit telling me how to play this game. you just apologized for calling me a noob, and now you are treating me like one. i have no intention of adjusting to the norm on this website; i don't have to. i like my playstyle, and it is very effective. if i respond to something that is not addressed to me, i don't speak for the person who the question it's addressed to.

(Basically, if someone asks a question, wait for the person addressed to answer first before giving your own input) This annoys me greatly, but I'll give you a warning. If you do it again, I'll yell at you, and any others that do the same.

fuck off
yell at me all you want, but your warnings are not going to work on me; i don't care.

@Ray

Ray Montano wrote:

Post #193

okay, let's look at my response to post 193: (that you must have ignored.)

k e n d a l l wrote:
Ray Montano wrote:Okay kendall.

1. Asking why you should answer the question before answering is...somewhat reasonable, if not just being difficult. But then asking if its for a mafia purpose? That's just ridiculous. Do you expect him to answer yes? Not logical.

you are misquoting me, whether purposefully or accidentally i actually said "
how do i know this isn't a mafia purpose"

i was making a point; that point being that no one should answer questions that serve a "purpose" because that "purpose" could be mafia agenda. the question was obviously rhetorical.

i never asked if it was for a mafia purpose, i asked players how they know it doesn't serve a mafia purpose. there is a distinct difference that you are either missing, or deliberately skewing.

2. Stating that you're unsettled by a player making an excuse for tunneling is...somewhat reasonable. But then following it up with its because its indicative of "eager mafia"? Why didn't you ask why he would provide an excuse for tunneling and call him out on it instead of giving a copout reasoning behind your suspicion? If your suspicion is valid then you wouldn't have to over-explain yourself and you can nail him with the "its indicative of eager mafia" if he reacts poorly. The focus is taken off what you're suspicious of, and instead puts it on this "eager mafia" claim. Not logical.

tunneling
is
indicative of eager mafia; that's why it's scummy in the first place. describe what my "copout opinion" is, please. i beg you to find flaws in my suspicions. go tear them apart, or at least, try.

i just noted that it was "unsettling" that he used that question to set himself up to make mistakes and it be considered okay due to metagaming.

3. Just ridiculousness.

Considering that's all I brought up of you would you like me to go find other examples? I think you can get the point. But if you don't it'd be my pleasure.

you didn't find anything incriminating, just a lot of misquotes and skewed logic.
try again.

Don't ask me questions I've already answered.

you haven't answered anything logically, in fact you've misquoted me, so your credibility is shit as far as i'm concerned.

If you provide case and point hand in hand then the argument becomes about the point instead of the case, which is really the important thing to be discussed. Providing the case AND THEN providing a line of questioning which can juice information out of other players brings focus to the case and can bring up other points.

aha!
the flaw?
no one has tried to DISCUSS MY SUSPICIONS, but rather attacked me for being "too agressive" or "too pro-town"
which is clever,
distracting the attention away from my well placed arguments to suspicion of me.

yet no one,
no one
has looked at my arguments, and pointed out logical fallacies.

why are you all choosing to ignore them?
why are you deflecting?

Get over yourself.

prove me wrong.

I don't see how you're providing anything useful to the town, I don't think you're attempting to generate discussion that can provide information on other players' alignment, and I think you're in this game all about yourself...which is a significantly anti-town attitude.

okay, so i'm not providing anything
you deem
useful, but what have i done that is anti-town?

please, point out instances.

i find it ironic that these votes are stacking, and these members all have the same, illogical stance, and they all refuse to point out what i have done that serves to hurt the town.

nothing.

everything i have posted so far is pro-town
which is why i'm being bandwagoned

which is lol

come on, town.

okay, back to you, Ray:

Post #182 #185 #193 all explain how/why I feel your posting is unnecessary and unhelpful. #352 explains why I'm okay with you being lynched.

i'm not going to re-quote my response to each of these, also, but they are there. i pointed out the flaws in everything you have said thus far, yet you continue to be stubborn and ignore them.

you still have not explained why you would rather vote for me than the players who are on your scum list.
it seems like you just don't like me, and that's why you're voting for me. that's not pro-town at all.
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by k e n d a l l »

@glowball

there are 22 players in this game (excluding myself) that i am not willing to vote for
today
i will vote for my highest suspect. at this time that is Umbrage.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by glowball »

k e n d a l l wrote:
@glowball

there are 22 players in this game (excluding myself) that i am not willing to vote for
today
i will vote for my highest suspect. at this time that is Umbrage.

Just one name please- who would you at no point lynch day 1?
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by k e n d a l l »

k e n d a l l
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

glowball wrote:JUSTIFIED PARANOIA =/= USEFUL

You answered, no confusion, get over it.

NanookTheWolf wrote:Ok, so you must be an alt? ... Care to share your other name?

Not now. They're inactive anyway but maybe once I exhaust this alt I'll share it with you. I've only just started on this one though.

@kendall And I'm not going to re-quote or adjust statements that I made about my reasoning for voting for you. If you don't like them, tough shit. And I did already explain why I'm voting for you rather than a player on my reads. If you aren't reading closely enough then again, tough shit.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Can you name some people you've played with?
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by k e n d a l l »

well, if those veil thin explanations are what you are sticking to, so be it. i'll refer back to those when i turn my eyes to you tomorrow.
you're anti-town.

the fact that you are voting for someone who isn't even on your list of suspected mafia proves that.
if you don't think i'm mafia, obviously you assume i'm town.

you think i'm
unhelpful
and probably annoying, but you don't think i'm mafia.

you would rather lynch me than someone you specifically listed is most likely to be mafia?
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by k e n d a l l »

that was @ray
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Beefster »

@kendall:
Play better or replace out. Regardless of alignment, a bad player can ruin all other players' experiences- bad town will lead to a mislynch, and bad scum ruins the fun.
I apreciate that you've calmed down a bit.

Kendall is absurdly paranoid. Newbtown++, Newbscum++

This post is a good break from opening
You caught a solid inconsistency there: Scum--, Town++
You're starting to calm down: Newbscum--
Flavour: Town--, Scum++

Time to find a new target. I read more, and I need to look at other candidates anyway.
unvote

Not to mention the newbtown vibe I've also been getting from a handful of posts.

*looks at an ongoing game*
*sees that PeregrineV was scum in said game*
PeregrineV is playing totally differently. Town++

I'll read more later.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by mb53 »

A hydra is one player slot being played by multiple (usually two) people. There are different reasons people have them

I've been skimming recent posts, because seriously. This is dumb.

I hope things get better when replacements arrive. Until then, I'll take my seat on the wagon.

Vote: Umbrage

I don't like beefsters point system but.... w/e. Hes probably not going to change for me.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by glowball »

Ray Montano wrote:
glowball wrote:JUSTIFIED PARANOIA =/= USEFUL

You answered, no confusion, get over it.

I clarified because it was the only way I knew how to respond to your ridiculousness. But keep this coming, I like this back and forth...

k e n d a l l wrote:k e n d a l l

ha ha. How funny- now seriously, I shouldn't have to say this but besides yourself. You said there are 22 people, just give me one name of someone that you wouldn't lynch
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

Hiraki wrote:Can you name some people you've played with?

Are you talking at me?

k e n d a l l wrote:you would rather lynch me than someone you specifically listed is most likely to be mafia?

No. Which is why I asked you to shut up so I can forget you exist.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Sorry I was a little sidetracked with single player analysis and hadn't read your question ...

glowball wrote:Also... TO EVERYONE.
Name 1 Player that you would NOT be willing to lynch today, and why.

At this point, I'd have to say Kendall. I'm willing to keep my eye on her, but don't think that she's a viable lynch for today. Behavior is more personality then scummy in my eyes.

@ Ray - Maybe on GL? I've got an itch and I'm going to have to take a look at the other site. Hmm.
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by mb53 »

ha ha. How funny- now seriously, I shouldn't have to say this but besides yourself. You said there are 22 people, just give me one name of someone that you wouldn't lynch
Why are you not bothering hiraki for the same thing?
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by k e n d a l l »

glowball wrote:

in case you haven't noticed by my two, subsequent sarcastic responses, i'm not answering that baited question.

i've already answered it in my own way. i won't vote for anyone who is not my
top suspect
, nor will i be swayed to change my vote so the answer to your question is irrelevant.
k e n d a l l
k e n d a l l
Townie
k e n d a l l
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by k e n d a l l »

Ray Montano wrote:

No. Which is why I asked you to shut up so I can forget you exist.

care to accompany that no with an unvote?
you're being stubborn
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by mb53 »

i won't vote for anyone who is not my top suspect, nor will i be swayed to change my vote
I thought you thought tunneling was scummy
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by glowball »

mb53 wrote:
Why are you not bothering hiraki for the same thing?

Because Hiraki didn't go through the trouble to say that there were 22 people that he wouldn't lynch. Hiraki called out the mod, which I view as a joke, basically saying that anyone is fair lynch for him- that was my interpretation.

Kendall, after claiming that there were a lot of people that she would not lynch decided to name herself rather than give the name of one individual out of the 22.

The difference: I take Hiraki's answer as meaning that there is no one he won't lynch day 1- and that was noted. I take Kendall's answer as a cop out without saying it. So I want a name since she says there are 22.

mb, why did you ask the question? I didn't follow my questioning with a vote or anything, what sparked your interest?

I WAS ATTACKED BY NINJA's

hey k e n d a l l, although I see you as town I must warn you that continuing down this path in other games will get you quicklynched. We are here to be helpful- and it isn't a baited question. Why do you think it is?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by glowball »

k e n d a l l wrote:
glowball wrote:

in case you haven't noticed by my two, subsequent sarcastic responses, i'm not answering that baited question.

i've already answered it in my own way. i won't vote for anyone who is not my
top suspect
, nor will i be swayed to change my vote so the answer to your question is irrelevant.

PLEASE REFER TO MY PREVIOUS POST FOR A QUESTION IN RESPONSE TO THIS...

Also, why do you think I am trying to sway your vote? Because that question wasn't intended for that purpose. Until you know the purpose of a question it is premature to say it is irrelevant.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”