Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I mean Ricastle
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Varsoon »

"I told my parents you have a nuclear family!"
-Connie,
Fusion Cuisine

"Nuclear?! Sure, they make stuff blow up sometimes, but that's because they're magic, not
radioactive
!"
-Steven,
Fusion Cuisine

VOTECOUNT 5.01

Thefuzzylogic99 (3):
Xtoxm, St Constantine the Hermit, CooLDoG
CooLDoG (1):
Trench Warfare

Not Voting (6):
Sonic X, grapes, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2, Thefuzzylogic99, farside22

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-09-02 06:00:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:14 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I am pretty sure Sonic killed Tunnel. Even if I am wrong Sonic is town by VCA. He lynched two scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:15 am

Look at ths kill on Tunnel. It says killed by light cannon. Like I said he town by vote count anylsis
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3727, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am pretty sure Sonic killed Tunnel. Even if I am wrong Sonic is town by VCA. He lynched two scum

Umm... Ricastle dayvigged Tunnel.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Right now, it's taking everything in my power not to vote Fuzzy. He's spewing bullshit that I don't think anyone rationally believes.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3730, Trench Warfare wrote:Right now, it's taking everything in my power not to vote Fuzzy. He's spewing bullshit that I don't think anyone rationally believes.

Ditto, but, well....I'm kinda thinking he's not scum anymore. He might be, like everyone else might be, but, man, idk.

Nic cage is a conftown voice now too btw. I'm not sure what review you want me to do in terms of your vca?
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:48 am

ok reread the posts/ I thought Ricastle was fake vig.. my mistake. Diesnt matter Sonic is town by VCA, He lynched two scum in a row. That's pretty town in my humble opinion.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:50 am

Actually that's solid town in my opinion.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:54 am

In post 3732, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:ok reread the posts/ I thought Ricastle was fake vig.. my mistake. Diesnt matter Sonic is town by VCA, He lynched two scum in a row. That's pretty town in my humble opinion.

I'm personally not sold on sonic town. I was sold before, but...well...the variable triggers he used for his power(who only shared a quote from sonic the hedgehog), combined with the fact that, if intent alone was sufficient, his power would have triggered when he did the bolded fake day kill aimed at ricastle, leads me to suspect there are definitely things going on with him that he isn't sharing with us.

Currently considering a kill less second scum faction, or one that's holding onto it's kills, as a very real possibility.

That would explain sonics Gladiate not making sense, and him still killing scum.

Sonic, have you explained why you want people to target you to anyone other than the person we both know you explained it to?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:59 am

if that's the case what do you think of TW? If Sonic kill flips scum than he town if not than we should consider other options. I think we should wait till the bomb to go off and see how the flip goes. Not sure if Sonic wants me to reveal the kill so I wont.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:06 am

Now you got me a bit worried.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:12 am

In post 3735, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:if that's the case what do you think of TW? If Sonic kill flips scum than he town if not than we should consider other options. I think we should wait till the bomb to go off and see how the flip goes. Not sure if Sonic wants me to reveal the kill so I wont.

I'm. ..confused by what you're saying about his kill and the bomb. I'm also confused by what connection you think there might be between that suspicion of sonic, and my tw read.

-Cerb
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:18 am

Hes going to kill by bomb....or that's what I understand.

ok lets put it this way what do you think of TW Lighthouse Gem claim.....
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3738, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Hes going to kill by bomb....or that's what I understand.

ok lets put it this way what do you think of TW Lighthouse Gem claim.....

Do you think TW is going to claim scum?

What do you think of me if I tell you i'm Centipeetle? Is that a scumclaim?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3734, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3732, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:ok reread the posts/ I thought Ricastle was fake vig.. my mistake. Diesnt matter Sonic is town by VCA, He lynched two scum in a row. That's pretty town in my humble opinion.

I'm personally not sold on sonic town. I was sold before, but...well...the variable triggers he used for his power(who only shared a quote from sonic the hedgehog), combined with the fact that, if intent alone was sufficient, his power would have triggered when he did the bolded fake day kill aimed at ricastle, leads me to suspect there are definitely things going on with him that he isn't sharing with us.

Currently considering a kill less second scum faction, or one that's holding onto it's kills, as a very real possibility.

That would explain sonics Gladiate not making sense, and him still killing scum.

Sonic, have you explained why you want people to target you to anyone other than the person we both know you explained it to?

-Cerb

I want you to look it over. See if there's flaws, questions you have, etc. Bad analogy incoming but sort of like a VCA dissertation defense on the game.

I highly doubt multiball at this point. A killless faction seems absurd. How would that be balanced anyway? A scumteam that can kill and has a strongman later in the game versus a team that can't kill at all? They'd have to have like 8 players to balance with what we've seen then it would be ridiculously low power. The votes don't support a killless scumfaction either.

Today, we'll be testing Sonic's gladiate. If he can't gladiate the lynch target, we can just turn around and lynch him.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:34 am

At this point I not sure what to think and I am paranoid as anything...... It would make sense than again scum hasn't been playing totally logically today.
I need by tin hat,,,,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:36 am

edit ....wouldn't make sense.
Tin cap please!!!!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:37 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3704, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I meant scum who didn't do anything last night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that's assuming NC was targeted by a town vig and not by scum.

See, this is why you're scum. This is blatantly fake since there is no world in which anyone could possibly consider Nic being vigged. That you're saying it is just an attempt to fake not knowing what's going on behind the scenes.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:37 am

Post by T S O »

Also, it's tinfoil hat.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:39 am

If Sonic is scum than I am dead tonight,,,,,, so im prob going to either mislynched or NK. I really doubt I will make it to tommorow
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3743, T S O wrote:
In post 3704, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I meant scum who didn't do anything last night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that's assuming NC was targeted by a town vig and not by scum.

See, this is why you're scum. This is blatantly fake since there is no world in which anyone could possibly consider Nic being vigged. That you're saying it is just an attempt to fake not knowing what's going on behind the scenes.

In post 3744, T S O wrote:Also, it's tinfoil hat.

Aww fuck it.

VOTE: Fuzzy

~Titus
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:40 am

I don't doubt that he can gladiate. What I doubt is his alignment.

And sure, a second faction without a kill might be unlikely...is a second faction that held onto their kill unlikely? What about one with kills only on season finales? Or a killing power that they only gained access to after the season finale?
-Cerb

Pedit: STOP WITH THE FUCKING QUICK LYNCHES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.
Show

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:41 am

Post by T S O »

I doubt that's a lynch. Even if it is, we never fucking quicklynch, so why yell at us?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:41 am

Post by T S O »

And he's scum! Even you agree with this.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”