Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Venmar »

*Checks if Titus is lynched yet
*Nope
*Leaves
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:36 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 3625, Venmar wrote:*Checks if Titus is lynched yet
*Nope
*Leaves

HELLO VENMAR.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3626, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3625, Venmar wrote:*Checks if Titus is lynched yet
*Nope
*Leaves

HELLO VENMAR.

Don't bother. He cannot hear you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:40 am

In post 3622, ika wrote:@scums plz nk me tonigh, i dont want to deal with this

dont be ridiculous. first of all, i dont see any way around this titus lynch so she will be gone.

after your performance with pants... well.. THERE ARE SOME SERIOUS STEPS TO CLIMB MY FRIEND. Don't congratulate yourself until you've taken them. Hubris is valuable as fuck in this game and if you start confirming your reads to yourself before there is reason to there will be a lot of time wasted talking people down from that confbias and I'll have none of it.

Also, update #1 - I left work early because BLEH and I am starting my ISO skim.
Began with molliehydra and they are town.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3628, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3622, ika wrote:@scums plz nk me tonigh, i dont want to deal with this

dont be ridiculous. first of all, i dont see any way around this titus lynch so she will be gone.

after your performance with pants... well.. THERE ARE SOME SERIOUS STEPS TO CLIMB MY FRIEND. Don't congratulate yourself until you've taken them. Hubris is valuable as fuck in this game and if you start confirming your reads to yourself before there is reason to there will be a lot of time wasted talking people down from that confbias and I'll have none of it.

Also, update #1 - I left work early because BLEH and I am starting my ISO skim.
Began with molliehydra and they are town.

They absolutely are not. Muffin is good at appearing town and has been impersonating mollie. That Weapon X push by Mollie was horrendous.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:43 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Should I hammer?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3630, Salamence20 wrote:Should I hammer?

What the hell no.

Who the hell are you replacing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

Majiffy is hammering me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:47 am

Titus you are being lynched and I will consider your reads post-flip.

Until then, I say they are town and they are town.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3633, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Titus you are being lynched and I will consider your reads post-flip.

Until then, I say they are town and they are town.

No one appointed you czar. There is no reason to think Mollie town given their obfuscation, refusal to bus (seriously pushing me and feu scun together), the weapon X push.

They are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 3561, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I'd like the following people to give me 1) their rundown of major events of the day so far and 2) current, complete reads lists with a little explanation of their top 2 scum and top 2 town reads:

1) One of our objectives is to successfully predict the day's lynch, which had to be done on the first 24 hours. All 4 hoods predicted Eek to be the lynch or today. We didn't went through with it because he had a pretty town reaction. We decided to look into other players from hoods who had been already voted in RVS, which were 2, the Outcasts and the X-Ternals. (Full hood list here.) so that the other two hoods coudld still complete the 5th objective (not getting any votes). Then Toogeloo voted players in those two hoods, making it so that no hood would complete the 5th objective and that the lynch pool would be open to all players instead of just half. After that, a couple of players started pushing for my lynch, most notably Majiffy and Rogue. The votes started to pile up and I decided to claim. Meanwhile, there was shit flying in every direction. We reached the conclusion that lynching Titus was not only our best option, but also the only one, because no wagon has been able to compete with hers. She's also severely crippling us if she's town, which I find more likely than her being scum.

2) I'll give you an updated version of my last reads-post:
In post 3023, SnowStorm wrote:
Town
Speaker for the Dead - They're my Jesus.
I agree with most of their reads and I don't see scum motivation behind their posts.

My Milked Eek - I found them pretty towny at the start when they were up for the lynch.
borkjerfkin - I'm just going to trust everyone else and call him town. Also don't remember anything that could make me lean the other way.
It's a pretty solid town read now. I like his approach to the game and the stances he's taken.

Toogeloo - Still think he's more likely to be town from his objective fuck up.
RubikAshtray - I think he looked town when he was posting at the beginning of the game.
Venmar - Looked genuine.
Nero Cain - Weak town. I think his play still fits with the town play I experienced in the game we played together but I'm not ready to give a full town read on him, because I'm not familiar with his scum game and I don't want to take risks with this read.
Brian Skies - Weak town. Idk, I kinda liked his posts, but I'd be more comfortable if he posted more.
ika - Too bad to be scum? I also remember liking his unusual approach at the start.
Feu - They seem genuine. For example, I liked their explanation for their scum read on Titus, which at first appeared to be just another one, but instead they showed to have put some real thought into it. I also don't remember anything that could made me lean scum on them; so they're town for now.
I should add, it's a weak town read.

Null
Clusk92 - not enough content.
Macaronis and Cheese - I have not reached a conclusive read on this slot and I haven't looked much into them. But I'm more leaning scum than town.
Rogue - Still haven't given much thought to this slot either. I'd say I'm leaning town.
Ultimate Life Form - Needs more content. I feel his posts have been too superficial. There's a lack of interest, engagment and thought. I'm leaning scum.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree - Dunno.
PeregrineV - As null as it gets.
Titus - I can't even...
As I said, I think she's more likely town than scum, but right now I just want her gone.

Scum
Cloud Nine - Eh, I don't really like they're early content and they haven't done anything since then. Weak scum read, almost put it in the null pile.
Majiffy - Strong scum read, debated to death.
This scum read is based on his scum read on me, which was based on nothing at all, but pushed with more fireworks than New Year's in Dubai.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

Resisting my mislynch is not crippling us.

If People would vote their alleged Feu scumread, then lynching Feu would be possible.

Majiffy will hammer.

The majority of my wagon is "townreading" me yet votes me. Bulkshit. Snowstorm's flip is as transparently scum as it gets.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 3583, Titus wrote:Snow is the weakest of my scumreads but scum only want to lynch me when I fuck shit up. The more obvscum push and only I can be wagoned should be a tipoff.

is this why you tried to get him lynched instead of yourself and threw yourself at him sheeping majiffy's crappy logic

jesus fucking christ
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:58 am

In post 3636, Titus wrote:Bulkshit

:lol:

and I am not czar but I trust my reads over yours at the moment. You can disagree if you like, but I have found a secret tell for mollie that I have tested against her past games and it works like a charm. I wont share it because then she will change it but trust me when I say on a scale of 1 to "This tell appears in every goddamn post" they are at a 1. Thus, town. And I know which ones are mollies and which ones aren't.
Art is cool.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

well 3 hours till deadline... I don't see anything else happening
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:59 am

YOU WILL ALLOW ME TO FINISH ISOing. 3 hours is plenty of time considering I LEFT WORK EARLY for this damn game.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3637, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 3583, Titus wrote:Snow is the weakest of my scumreads but scum only want to lynch me when I fuck shit up. The more obvscum push and only I can be wagoned should be a tipoff.

is this why you tried to get him lynched instead of yourself and threw yourself at him sheeping majiffy's crappy logic

jesus fucking christ

No. I tried to get him lynched because Majiffy and Snowstorm convinced me Snowstorm was just parroting. Majiffy doesn't have crappy logic.

The only way to fool Majiffy is to hide information or lie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3638, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3636, Titus wrote:Bulkshit

:lol:

and I am not czar but I trust my reads over yours at the moment. You can disagree if you like, but I have found a secret tell for mollie that I have tested against her past games and it works like a charm. I wont share it because then she will change it but trust me when I say on a scale of 1 to "This tell appears in every goddamn post" they are at a 1. Thus, town. And I know which ones are mollies and which ones aren't.

Muffin likely has access and countered. I also counter known meta of myself as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:02 am

In post 3584, Titus wrote:
In post 3582, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3561, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'd like the following people to give me 1) their rundown of major events of the day so far and 2) current, complete reads lists with a little explanation of their top 2 scum and top 2 town reads:

I'm going to give this a hard pass. Mostly because I don't want people knowing my reads right now for (probably scum motivated) reasons.

All I know is that there are mini quests that unlock powers for each neighborhood (read p1-5 for the details) and Snowstorm is a claimed Beloved Princess and Titus is a Vazilla Town. We are mislynching Titus today, with haste and purpose!

I think ETL is big enough not to mislynch when she sees as many vcas with the same names parked and the difficulty getting a counter.

the longest vote parkers have been on feu which majiffy tried to capitalise on by trying to move the lynch lead off of you onto him ("there are still active voters to see this through!") and that in itself makes me think they are town.
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3643, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 3584, Titus wrote:
In post 3582, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3561, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'd like the following people to give me 1) their rundown of major events of the day so far and 2) current, complete reads lists with a little explanation of their top 2 scum and top 2 town reads:

I'm going to give this a hard pass. Mostly because I don't want people knowing my reads right now for (probably scum motivated) reasons.

All I know is that there are mini quests that unlock powers for each neighborhood (read p1-5 for the details) and Snowstorm is a claimed Beloved Princess and Titus is a Vazilla Town. We are mislynching Titus today, with haste and purpose!

I think ETL is big enough not to mislynch when she sees as many vcas with the same names parked and the difficulty getting a counter.

the longest vote parkers have been on feu which majiffy tried to capitalise on by trying to move the lynch lead off of you onto him ("there are still active voters to see this through!") and that in itself makes me think they are town.

Bullshit. Venmar's been parked since early game. There may beflirts of unvoting and revoting at the end, but anyone reading the vcas can see 4 or 5 votes consistently on me and everyone else moving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:07 am

In post 3642, Titus wrote:Muffin likely has access and countered. I also counter known meta of myself as scum.

it is not known meta.. i have discovered this all on my own tyvm. :mrgreen: why are you fighting one of my only 3 reads so hard? i called beastpeople town too but you aren't yelling at me about that? and anyway... i dont care about muffin.
Art is cool.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:11 am

In post 3594, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Beast titus is town and I feel that you do not know how to read her. I feel strongly about this at the moment but I have come here too late to do anything about it.

I also feel that you are town now. As is Eek, though less strongly about Eek for the time being until I do some reading.

AP looks town too by the way, though I don't know if I could trust myself to read him correctly. He fucking got me good in Ny172 or whatever that game was another large normal or something and only the gunsmith caught him BUT i think he sounds genuine here and not manipulative.

i need to interact with people. and desp is not giving me anymore time to do that and i do kind of agree there are too many pages here for D1 so SHAME ON YOU ALL cuz i'm not reading that shit.

fuck this shit

@ etl

read my goddamn iso

if etl is scum then the whole game is broken cos scum won't vote each other they will just votebloc their votes while using the game mechanic as cover.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 am

WAT?! I JUST READ IT?!
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:13 am

In post 3646, Speaker for the Dead wrote:if etl is scum then the whole game is broken

ALSO WHYYY??? I wasn't even part of the original player list ;_;
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3645, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3642, Titus wrote:Muffin likely has access and countered. I also counter known meta of myself as scum.

it is not known meta.. i have discovered this all on my own tyvm. :mrgreen: why are you fighting one of my only 3 reads so hard? i called beastpeople town too but you aren't yelling at me about that? and anyway... i dont care about muffin.

I didn't see you call Feu town. But that's shit too.

Muffin is a) expert scum and b) been impersonating mollie, so you should care. Plus, he's just as capable of seeing what you see.

Feu people are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”