Angelious Nero
Angelious Nero
Goon
Angelious Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Angelious Nero »

In post 3598, Mac wrote:No I am claiming that you are scummy for finding MORE WAYS to support Slandaar when he was voting PC.
ok so, scum claim a player is lying all the time but doesn't vote said liar. So I should have just known that Mollie was terrible town? How was I supposed to know that he was lying?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by The Goat »

vote: Nero
Angelious Nero
Angelious Nero
Goon
Angelious Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Angelious Nero »

Well shit. I almost won.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 3602, Angelious Nero wrote:Well shit. I almost won.
Heh.

Well played.
Angelious Nero
Angelious Nero
Goon
Angelious Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Angelious Nero »

I was this close to winning but even if we had lynched Mac today I doubt I'd survive the next day.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 3604, Angelious Nero wrote:I was this close to winning but even if we had lynched Mac today I doubt I'd survive the next day.
Out of curiosity, who were you gonna kill tonight?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Venmar »

End of the day Votecount:

Votecount 8.4

[L-3] Guille2015:

[L-3] Messiah:

:right:
[LYNCHED]
Angelious Nero:
Messiah, Mac, The Goat

[L-3] The Goat:

[L-1]
Mac:
Angelious Nero, Guille2015

Not Voting
  • Nobody
Deadline
  • June 4th, 2013
Mod Notes
  • I do not believe anybody is V/LA.. I might be wrong however.

Lynch Scene incoming.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Venmar »

Exams are closing in on me, got projects, homework, studying. Flavour will take a bit longer since I don't have time to pre-write or write that fast. My apologies in advance :(

City of Ilima
10 A.E
Evacuation of Ilima

Alicia recoiled backwards in pain and screaming, falling to the floor in pain as bullets crashed into the walls around her. A bullet just grazed her along her lower chin, sending her into momentary shock as if she was just shot through the head or neck. Her gloved hand shot straight to her chin, dropping her lancer and feeling up and down her neck in fear. Her fingers stopped and recoiled when she touched the ripped skin of her chin, blood dripping to her stomach. The wound bloody hurt, and her muddy and dirty gloves touching it probably didn't help.

She whimpered silently and pushed her back against the wall, a dozen gears lined up along it with her fighting the locust. Even though the wound wasn't fatal and ultimately missed its mark, the ripped skin and muscle along her chin wasn't just a flesh wound, she feared the bullet damaged her chin bone, which wouldn't be nice. Regardless, she was in pain, and needed something for it if she was going to shoot straight and accurately. A gear by the name of James looked at her while reloading his gun and shook his head,

" Damn Private, that's a nasty wound you got there. Need me to cover you? "
" I need some morphine or something, the pain stings like a bitch. "

A locust beyond the wall screamed a disfigured yell of pain as it was shot down. A boomer screamed it's usual "BOOM" catchphrase not long after and a portion of the wall to her very far left erupted in a explosion of debris and flesh, gears scrambling from the destroyed portion in pain, fear, or surprise. Not long after that, she heard that same Boomer stagger over an abandoned car and crash to the ground after a sniper to her right celebrated a well placed shot. This is the way of battle in Ilima, for every gear the COG lose, a drone or three die with him. There's always collateral, no matter who does the deed.

James chuckled and nodded, " I hear you, been there. "

Alicia gave him a doubtful look. He laughed and shook his head, " Not a chin wound, hah. Here. " he pulled out a small needle from his pouch and placed it in her hand, " You're a better shot than me anyways, you'll put it to better use than me. "

She gave the shortest of thanks in history before she injected the needle to her arm. Just like that, the pain in her chin numbed out and disappeared. She gave a gasp of relief and smiled at the absence of the pain, even if she had it for such a short duration. It was going to come back soon though, and when it does it will probably come suddenly. Doesn't matter, worth it.

Snatching up her rifle, she loaded in a fresh clip and returned the gunfight. Pointing the gunpoint over the side of the wall, she squeezed off a burst into a small group of locust holed up in the back of a large pickup truck, using the roof as their cover. One of them reeled backwards as blood sprayed from his chest, his sudden motion sending him vaulted backwards over the side of the truck and to the ground behind. A second simply crumpled at his feet as a bullet caved in his nose and buried itself inside his head.

Reload. This time, Alicia pointed her gun at a couple of locust spread out along a line of large hulking square pieces of concrete that they were using as cover, poking their head out from time to time to fire at her and her comrades. Taking aim, the first one to pop his head out dropped at the sound of her rifle, blood spilling over the concrete block. Adjusting her aim, she did the same for two more locust, one of whom who sprawled over the ground clutching his shoulder in pain, the other who caught himself with a grip on the block after being shot in the head, but just faceplanted over it right after and stayed there.

Alicia was forced to take cover when the wall she was using as cover was peppered with gunshots that sent dust and debris into her eyes. She took refuge behind her wall to recover, cursing at the annoying scratched on her cheek from the debris. Her clip was still mostly full. Peeking over, she still counted a good six locust drones along the cement blocks, firing at her comrades. She was about to return hell to them when a massive hand grabbed her shoulder.

" Private Valera, I need you on our northern flank! " came the hand's scream, loud and clear in her ear. Looking over in surprise, behind her stood Sergeant Sand, a veteran of the Pendulum Wars and her commanding officer. He was in his late fifty's, but was still muscled as if he was nearly half his age, and his exposed arms were covered in tattoo's and scars. She was going to ask why, but thought better of it and simply nodded and turned to run along the wall to the flank.

The gears she ran by were fighting fiercely, and well. Many were scared, but that was normal. In her short voyage, she stopped when a random gear suddenly yelled in shock and tumbled into her back first, sending them sprawling. She cursed in annoyance and anger, but silently apologized when she realized the poor lad had a gaping gunshot wound in his chest, just over the heart. She gaver her condolences to the nameless gear and kept running, keeping her head and chest low.

Sliding into cover, she stopped at a collapsed massive tree where a handful of gears were taking cover behind. The one that looked in charge was an elderly officer who was sprawled on the floor, his hand clutching a red blotch on his lower chest. She stopped short, speechless, but found her voice and knelt beside him, holding her rifle singlehandedly in her right hand, " Private Valera, I was sent here to reinforce the flank. Are you okay sir? "

The man stared into the sky blankly but looked at her when she spoke, a question in his eyes. He smiled and spoke, " Hah.. no sweet child, i'm not okay, I was shot. Corporal Bisman here is in charge.. he will brief you. "

She tried to respond to him but he cut her off abruptly, " Let me die in peace sweet child.... "

She stared but looked up at the other gear kneeling with her, the Corporal she realized after looking at his rank. The man looked at her and sighed, fidgeting with his right hand, avoiding her gaze. Alicia raised herself a bit to look over the tree to glimpse their battlefield, and had to duck to avoid having her head losing an inch as a bullet whipped by. She cursed and brought up her rifle while the Corporal found his voice,

" We're being overrun. The majority of the locust forces are in the centre of our forces, where you came from, so I imagine we can't spare men at this flank, but the locust are sending some spearheads into this flank, special locust after special locust. Pretty smart if I had to say so myself, occupying the main force with to prevent them from spreading out, and then crushing their flank with experienced infantry. I've already notified Sergeant Sand of the threat, but it doesn't seem he's sending much aid. I need you on our very right, that's where we lost a lot of our men. "

She nodded, creeping along the fallen tree until she came up to a gear crouching down. The lad was scared, shaken, you name it. She came up to him and tried to ask what he was so scared of, but was cut off when the alerted shout came from a nearby gear, just a tad bit too late as the chunk of the tree in front of her exploded and sent her sprawling backwards, the lad crumpling at the impact.

Her world was filled with a buzzing sound and a dizzy vision for a good ten seconds as she struggled to get up, still unaware as to what was happening. She got to her knees and looked up, and suddenly cried out in pain and fell on her elbow, catching her fall. Looking down at her left shoulder, she cursed to find a large splinter of the tree imbedded in her shoulder and poking out of the back of her shoulder blade. Tears welled up in her eyes and she bit her lip in pain.

She pulled out her pistol and looked straight ahead. The gear she briefly met was crumpled under a pool of blood and splinter wounds, his body unmoving and lifeless. What concerned her was what she saw above. A boomer was reloading its boomshot, probably the cause of the explosion, but closer was the form of a Mauler, charging straight at her. For a second, her heart stopped and she whimpered in total fear, her tears turning into very soft sobbing. She tried to stand up and run, but her head slapped her mentally and she collapsed to her knees once again, her head still swimming in dizziness from the explosion.

Raising her pistol, she aimed at the mauler in an act of desperation and opened fire. To her benefit, the gears along the rest of the tree opened fire as well, but all of the bullets bounced off and flew in all directions, one of them grazing her waist. She screamed in pain, dropping the pistol in fury and shock. She reached for the pistol, her hands searching the ground, but her vision for a second was blocked out by an electrified flail, and the next thing she knew she felt the most agonizing pain all along her face, and then nothing.

Official General Bardry Death Documentation:

When:
Day 8
Where:
City of Ilima
Cause:
Lynch
Name of Individual:
Private Alicia Valera
Alias of Individual:
Angelious Nero

Details:
Private Alicia Valera was among many gears fighting against the locust in an effort to preserve the city. Despite suffering a mildly serious wound in her chin, she continued through the fight killing a number of locust, proving her prowess as a soldier. Later on she was called on to protect the northern flank. There, she attempted to aid the desperate gears, but was stunned and wounded in the shoulder in an explosion. Valera ultimately came to her demise when a Mauler uppercutted her in the face with a swing of it's explosive flail.

Angelious Nero got an explosive flail to the face Day 8, he was Private Alicia Valera ( Vanilla Townie ) of the COG

Alicia, usually known as Val, was a gears soldier who had impressive skills in recon. She was an expert that watching others backs, and was assigned as such to squads to secure their safety. Despite her tough and professional attitude in the field, she actually has a very soft and understanding heart, and helps out anybody and anyone she can. A tendency to lighten the mood in a squad and being able to make small talk almost at will, she is liked in the squads she gets assigned to almost naturally and immediately. Later, she personally seeked out the care of Jace Stratton, and partook in the evacuation of Ilima city, during which she helped prove even more of how strong and versatile she really is.

Night 8 has now officially started. If you have a night action, please submit it before the deadline of the night, which is Wednesday, June 5th at 7:00pm PST

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Venmar »

Halvo Bay
2 Months After E Day
Military Courtroom

Baird spat to the side, his blond hair swaying from side to side as he lumbered forward, his right arm straining as he pulled with each step. Behind him, a semi-conscious locust drone moaned, blood seeping from it's head wound. The whole left side of the grubs face was drenched with blood that was flowing from it's head. If the drone was a human, it would be dead, but the locust have thicker skulls, so the abomination lingered on stubbornly, refusing to die. Damon dragged the drone across the floor of the courtroom, leaving a trail of blood behind.

All around him were dozens of bodies of dead gears, most of whom were Onyx Guards. For every dead gear or Onyx Guard, however, three locust drones were found dead with them. The smell of a gunfight was still in the air, so this was a very recent battle. Damon and the gears tried to hold the courtroom and when it was breached, and technically they did, but the onslaught of drones and wretches and boomers overran them. All of Damon's gear comrades were killed in the assault, except for him, which he miraculously survived without a single injury or wound. Some of the locust were still alive, but they were all incapacitated to be of any harm, left bleeding out and too weak to get up. Unfortunately, that's the same thing that was happening to the gears across the city.

Anarchy.

Anarchy was rampant. Civilians were rioting, Police were throwing down their weapons, and Gears were scared shitless. Everything was falling apart. The government was failing to keep order, to keep power, but the Civilians were scared, they were panicing, and the way of human nature for when it was pushed against the wall, was to flip shit and panic with either violence or fear. Gears were struggling to hold off the locust while trying to calm and control the Civilian masses, and it wasn't long before the first few gears died when the Civilians grew the balls to attack in an attempt to flee or do as they pleased. Anarchy was descending upon them, and the city was lost.

Baird stopped in front of the base of a staircase. He paused for a second, raising an eyebrow, and then shrugged and let go of the drone. It let out a sound that could be anywhere between a cry of pain or a cry of annoyance when its head hit the floor. Turning, Damon prepared to grab the Drone with both hands from under its shoulders when he saw another locust slowly raise itself from the ground across the courtroom, blood still seeping from its chest, a clear indication of a gunshot wound somewhere in it's torso. For a second, Baird squinted in annoyance, slowly pulling his pistol out of its holster at his hip. The locust was breathing heavily, long raspy breaths of pain that enveloped the courtroom. Raising the pistol, Baird aligned the creature in his crosshairs.
Crack,
a stream of blood jetted out of the locust's head and sprayed over the floor behind it as it collapsed backwards.

Baird noted two other locusts trying to recover from their wounds, slow and lumbering, easy targets. Baird fired two more shots and ended them both with a single bullet each to the head. He chuckled, amused in some way. His chuckle escalated until he was laughing out loud. The locust below him moaned again, slowly moving its hand an inch.
I'm crazy, i'm going insane.

Holstering his pistol, Baird leaned down and started hauling the nearly unconscious locust drone up the stairs, going slowly to make sure he didn't drop the guy, or fall himself. The long scaled legs of the drone thumped, one by one, thump thump thump as they hit the edges of each step up the staircase. Another moan escaped the locusts lips, Baird paid it no attention.

Coming to a stop at the top of the staircase, Damon turned to walk towards the balcony of the upper level he just got to. The courtroom itself was designed to be a simple elevated balcony looking area for the judge to look over a small vast area for the rest of the court. At the base of the inside of the balcony was a large desk and chair designed for the judge themself. Baird had no use for it. Grabbing it by the end touching the balcony rail, Baird tipped the desk over and then dragged it out of the way, kicking the desk down the staircase in frustration. Cursing, he walked back to the balcony, examining the area he cleared. He the swivelling chair, he had a small idea on what to do with it, but it was otherwise ready.

Grabbing for his belt line, he unhooked a coil of strong rope. Uncoiling it, Baird patiently let half of it drop the ground while he worked on uncoiling the other end. Once it was all free, he took one end and tied it around the middle balcony rail and knotted the rope several times until he felt it secure enough. When he tugged at it, it was firmly tied and didn't budge. It will do. Letting the rest of the rope fall to the floor momentarily, he turned and walked towards the sprawl of a locust still at the base of the staircase, unmoving, unresponsive. He grabbed it by it's left arm and dragged it towards the rope, leaving more blood behind him as he pulled.

Taking a seat in the swivelling chair, Baird propped the back of the locust against his knees and took the rope in hand. He carefully tied the rope around the drone's throat, tying a complicated noose behind to support its weight. Baird pulled out his combat knife and cut off the left over rope that would only get in the way. Tugging it nice and snug, Baird decided the noose was good enough. Sheathing his combat knife, he stood up and dragged the drone to the very edge of the balcony, and with all his strength hauled the drone on top, in an easily tipping position that would send it over the edge.

Baird was going to hang the drone.
He killed my friend... my best friend...
- he thought in anger and resentment. He gritted his teeth. It was true enough, in the fighting the drone emptied six shots into the torso of Bairds bestest friend, a man he liked dearly. In revenge, Baird charged the drone during the fighting and violently bludgeoned it across the face, probably cracking the locusts skull. When the fighting was over and he was the only one left, he found the grub still breathing in short bursts, trying to cling to life. Baird wanted revenge, and hanging the drone seemed fitting to him.

But now he was unable to tip the body over. His hands tried to push, but they wouldn't budge.
Jesus, i'm not a monster or an executioner.. I am just an engineer.
Baird felt a tear welling in his right eyes, and brushed it off with the back of his hand in embarrassment. His emotions of regret, fear, anger, pain, grief, and sadness all seemed to flood him at once, blocking out his thoughts. He shook his head, trying to clear his head, he had to follow through with this plan. After a final deep breath, Baird slowly tipped the Drone over, and closed his eyes. The following two seconds seemed to be an eternity, but when the snapping crack was heard in the echoing courtroom, he knew it was done. The drone now below him let out a sudden yell before it was quenched by silence, the silence of death.

Who am I
- he thought, confused and guilty at the same time.
That was inhuman...
. It seemed that the act he has done seemed justified and fine before he done it, but now he felt bad and guilty for reasons he could not quite explain. He had a conscience it seemed, it wasn't all snarky attitude and asshole after all... but even though he hanged a locust, the act of hanging seemed wrong to him only now.

He found himself sitting in the swivelling chair, snapping out of his confused state. Looking around, the courtroom was the same as before his devious act. Composing himself, he leaned back and placed his lancer rile across his lap in anticipation. He had a nice view of the courtroom from up there, that's for sure. He placed explosive trip mines along the entrances, and was just waiting for the locust reinforcements to come back. He would go down fighting, that's for sure. The city was overran and lost, he wouldn't try to escape because that was a lost cause. No reinforcements or rescue would come, he was doomed. He will go down in a blaze of fire and glory, like he always wanted.

He waited and waited, minutes seemed like hours, and he simply just stared blankly, fingering his rifles trigger all the while. When he heard distant grunts and shouts that sounded too harsh and muffled to be human, he dropped his goggles down to his eyes from his blond hair, getting ready. Standing, he aimed down at one of the doorways to the courtroom, switching off the safety switch. It took another long wait until one of the entrances exploded in a large mix of sound and flying debris. Baird flinched in surprised, staggering backwards. He saw three locust drones collapse at the doorway, dead. Two more staggered in but they were littered with sharp debris, and they crumpled like their comrades.

Aiming down, he squeezed the trigger as a handful of locust flooded in. Taken unaware, the locust crumpled ad Baird took them unaware. Baird counted six drones that he sprayed down, each falling before being able to fire themselves. Dropping his empty clip, Baird flinched yet again when the second doorway exploded, and this time four locust crumpled from the explosion instead of five. Without a ready clip, the locust spilled in and took cover before Baird had a chance to fire again. Now it was a fair matchup. Unluckily, both entrances provided a dozen locusts each, and soon he found himself surrounded in all directions by approximately twenty-five locust drones armed to the teeth.

From the silence, Baird knew the grubs were muttering about their hanged comrade that was hanging directly below Baird, so he snatched a quick peek and squeezed off about ten shots. Each thumped through a fallen desk at the end of the room, one two three, and a locust shrieked in pain behind it. Taking cover, the locust returned fire for the first time, and the balcony was peppered with violent gunfire. Shrieking backwards, Baird crawled away from the bad cover and retreated slightly. Surely, the locust swarmed forward in an instant. Sprawled on his back and taking aim, Baird dropped two drones that appeared at the base of the stairs before they could react fast enough. He dropped another on the other staircase.

Getting up, Baird fired in both directions, and he kept the two sides at bay for a second, but the locust were too many and had good aim. A bullet whipped through his right leg, under his femur and ruptured out the other side, a clean gunshot wound. Baird screamed and fell to one knee, but kept his ground. Two locust drones from both sides rushed him with bayonets, wishing to take him out a personal level to get back at him fro hanging their comrade. Dodging a bayonet thrust, baird swung his entire rifle and cut open the throat of the locust on his right with the chainsaw on his rifle. He then proceeded to bring the rifle down in the following arc and clashed the locust on his left. Putting all of his weight behind his push, he overpowered the drone and drove it to the ground, bringing the point of his rifle to the drones face. Using the remaining three bullets in the chamber, the ended the locust.

Stagering to his feet, Baird looked ahead and saw a row of hammerbursts, itching to end his life. Surely enough, they all opened fire and Baird's torso was peppered with blood squirting out, a drench of blood spraying out. The impact of the bullets sent him sprawling backwards, and his energy escaped him, letting out a long sigh as he died the next second.

Official General Bardry Death Documentation:

When:
Night 8
Where:
Halvo Bay
Cause:
Nightkill
Name of Individual:
Corporal Damon Baird
Alias of Individual:
Guille2015

Details:
Corporal Damon Baird was the only survivor on the assault of the Halvo Bay military courtroom. In a rage of grief and revenge, Baird hung a locust drone, seeking justice for a slain friend, and for his hatred for the grubs. Baird managed to mount a sizeable defence by himself, killing nine locust drones with explosions alone. Following that, he shot down approximately ten grubs with his rifle, and personally slew two grubs in a melee encounter. Despite his best efforts, Damon Baird was gunned down after all of the casualties he inflicted.

Guille2015 died in a giant blaze of glory Night 8, he was Corporal Damon Baird ( Town 3-Shot Bomber ) of the COG

Damon Baird comes from a very wealthy family know as the Bairds, growing up with infinite wealth, freedom, and toys. Being a rich kid, Baird doesn't make much friends early on in his life and instead makes friends with machines and engineering. Using his education and abundance of time and resources, Baird takes his time to learn everything there is to fixing anything that is mechanical, whether it's a gun, a vehicle, a ship, a plane, a machine, or a bomb, Baird will fix or make it from scrap parts. Although, Baird becomes a loner due to being restricted by his parents with who he can be with, and has very little social skills with other people. After E-Day, Baird finally gets a reason to join the army and does so, serving first as a frontline soldier and then a flawless mechanic. Baird however is a very emotionless, smartass guy who cannot control his speech, and constantly makes witty but very harsh comments to those that he meets. Unable to be serious or even give a shit about anything, he makes a great soldier and mechanic but not a great company to keep. Nevertheless, Baird makes remarkable friends in Cole, Dom, and Marcus and starts to fit into their group, proving to be a very smart addition to their squad and coming up with solutions to problems they cant. Baird is a witty, smart, and effective soldier that is invaluable to any squad, it's just that his attitude makes him liable to friendly fire.

Day 9 starts after Guille2015's valiant death, may he rest in peace.

Votecount 9.0

[L-2] Messiah:

[L-2] The Goat:

[L-2] Mac:

Not Voting
  • Messiah, The Goat, Mac
Deadline
  • June 19th, 2013
Mod Notes
  • I do not believe anybody is V/LA.. I might be wrong however.

Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Mac »

Oh. Okay chaps, no lurking please.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:23 am

Post by The Goat »

Why in the name of God did Nero do that?

Mac, I cannot see any way I'm not voting you, but I'll listen.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:35 am

Post by The Goat »

Shortest version of why I cannot believe Messiah is scum:

If Messiah was doing the killing, he should have killed me last night, then blamed either Mac or Guille. There would have been enough compelling evidence to sway the vote toward that person.

Messiah, safe to assume you watched me last night?
Messiah
Messiah
Goon
Messiah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Messiah »

I watched you, Goat, yeah.

Mac.. what are you thinking right now? I've been sort of hoping that you were actually town ever since I got that sincere feeling of genuineness from you when you appealed to me the other day, but why aren't you trying to rationalize the situation you're in if you're town and one of Goat and I have to be scum?

I'm going to think on Goat pretty hard for a little while, and in the mean time could you tell me if you think there are any flaws or plausible alternative explanations in the stuff I laid out in re: Goat being town?
It's times like this..
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Mac »

yeah sorry chaps. been working all day.

there are two possible scenarios floating around in my head wrt to both of you.

a) Messiah is a red watcher. this would tie in with town tracker and orange ninja. this is what i've been leaning the past few days when talking about/to messiah (plus the lurking... hasn't entirely helped) or not a watcher at all; don't think you've had any results other than qwints visiting buldermar? < that result makes you a probably-watcher but I guess it can't be confirmed and you could have just made it up.

b) the goat is not a doc (going to assume he's not a red doc because of Rubi's role) and is winging his way through this with some other PR. however this doesn't explain the lack of some of the kills unless he targetted Marangal/one of Rubi's protections.

hmmmm.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Mac »

Rubi commuted n5 avoiding guille's bomb. meaning he doc'd night two and four.

there was a missing kill on both of the nights meaning scum targetted Marangal (likely enough) or Rubi's protections (equally likely). I don't think they'd go for Messiah if there was a chance they'd miss.

I'm leaning towards the Goat tbh. he swooned into this thread saying he's probably going to vote for me knowing he has messiah wrapped around his little finger.

it's probably/definitely not messiah cos he could've framed me easily... right?

also since guille's claim was legit this means that amazingly, all the carmines died on n3. lol
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:50 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 3613, Mac wrote:yeah sorry chaps. been working all day.

there are two possible scenarios floating around in my head wrt to both of you.

a) Messiah is a red watcher. this would tie in with town tracker and orange ninja. this is what i've been leaning the past few days when talking about/to messiah (plus the lurking... hasn't entirely helped) or not a watcher at all; don't think you've had any results other than qwints visiting buldermar? < that result makes you a probably-watcher but I guess it can't be confirmed and you could have just made it up.

b) the goat is not a doc (going to assume he's not a red doc because of Rubi's role) and is winging his way through this with some other PR. however this doesn't explain the lack of some of the kills unless he targetted Marangal/one of Rubi's protections.

hmmmm.
Mac: Will you agree we're not BOTH lying?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Mac »

...no?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 3616, Mac wrote:...no?
Then why isn't the game over?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Mac »

oh not both lying. read that as both not lying.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Mac »

i don't think both of you are lying unless you are suggesting it is 4/3 scum team or someone is a third?

or town is lying but i can't imagine why you'd do that
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Mac »

why are you even speculating that?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:18 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 3620, Mac wrote:why are you even speculating that?
My point is that if we're not BOTH lying, I can't see any way you're not scum.

If Messiah isn't a watcher, I should be dead.

If I am not the Doctor, and was killing people at night, then Messiah should have seen me doing it.

I'm not trying to talk you into a corner. I'm looking for holes in this theory.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Mac »

you are trying to talk me into a corner.

if messiah isn't a watcher then he has you protecting him thinking he is a watcher; why kill him off?

if you are not a doctor then messiah is watching you and not people you are killing?

stop talking rubbish.

also I'm like 99% it's not messiah at this stage cos he could easily frame me for a scum win at this moment.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Mac »

In post 3303, The Goat wrote:DG: I didn't really crumb, either. Here's my reaction to what I THOUGHT was a complete lack of attempts on Messiah (I was clearly relying to much on writeup flavor). Again, I've protected him every single night:

In post 2557, The Goat wrote:
vote Qwints

On a completely unrelated note...does anyone else find it weird that Messiah is generally unharmed, despite being the only town PR claim for the last three days?

Gonna go back through and look a lil...I can think of a perfectly simple reason why Rubicon didn't die last night.
you know what this looks like?

you are trying to cast doubt upon messiah. not crumb your role.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 3622, Mac wrote:you are trying to talk me into a corner.

if messiah isn't a watcher then he has you protecting him thinking he is a watcher; why kill him off?

if you are not a doctor then messiah is watching you and not people you are killing?

stop talking rubbish.

also I'm like 99% it's not messiah at this stage cos he could easily frame me for a scum win at this moment.

Apparently I'm not entirely clear on how the watcher role works, then. I'm sure Messiah can and will confirm.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”