guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:25 am

Post by guille2015 »

interesting.
Mac is practically Absent from KoC's and Slandaar's posts. Slandar RVS's MAC. And Places MAC in a town slot with no explanation. KoC quotes MaC twice. Nothing really of interest in said quotes, just agreement.

However, this is pretty much the same as AN's search, so it's not much.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:43 am

Post by Mac »

In post 3571, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3564, Mac wrote:
In post 1893, Angelious Nero wrote:hrmmm..I had thought it was funny that Ma Jiffy wasn't defending the fuck out of his girl.

KOC, the Piratecat slot is scum 'cause they are accusing Slandaar of lying but not voting it.

vote:Piratecat
To me, I read this as "let's find more reasons to support Slandaar's bullshit claim" and at the same time not be associated with Slandaar.
look at this post. it is outrageous. the last line sums up the reason why it's scummy; it's a roundabout way of defending Slandaar and edging people towards PC. at this point, all we have is Slandaar's masonizing result and not Messiah's, and yet Nero still needs to find another way to find PC suspicious, rather than sheep Slandaar. the killer is that he keeps his vote here for the entire day, despite posting after Messiah's results.
the above post is terrible.

First of all he's calling Slandaar's fakeclaim bullshit but he didn't vote him.

He's calling me scummy for not voting Slandaar when he did the same so its super duper hypocritical.

The post that he's quoting was made
BEFORE
Slandar claimed anything so how can I be supporting a claim when he hasn't claimed.

bolded line one - this is speaking retrospectively. nice try though
bolded line two - that's a fucking blatant misrep. i'm calling you scummy for supporting Slandaar's bullshit (RESTROSPECTIVELY) claim with more reasons to vote PC.
bolded line three - HOLY FUCKING SHIT EVEN MORE LIES. SLANDAAR's FIRST POST WAS A FUCKING CLAIM THAT PIRATECAT WAS SCUM FROM HIS RESULTS. STOP TALKING SHIT.

you know the only fucking thing that worries me about lynching you? your willingness to get lynched as long as it's me tomorrow. unless it's some massive scum gambit but it's fucking getting me all in a worry that I'm wrong.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:45 am

Post by Mac »

IS IT GUILLE?!?!?!?

what the fuck. I don't even know any more. stop fucking fencesitting.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:31 am

Post by guille2015 »

OK

Vote Mac
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Mac »

why must you make me doubt myself on nero being scum guille?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:03 am

Post by guille2015 »

Because I am Town. And you should know that. I don't know why you think I am not. Do you think I am Red or Orange?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3576, Mac wrote:
In post 3564, Mac wrote:
In post 1893, Angelious Nero wrote:hrmmm..I had thought it was funny that Ma Jiffy wasn't defending the fuck out of his girl.

KOC, the Piratecat slot is scum 'cause they are accusing Slandaar of lying but not voting it.

To me, I read this as "let's find more reasons to support Slandaar's bullshit claim" and at the same time not be associated with Slandaar.
look at this post. it is outrageous. the last line sums up the reason why it's scummy; it's a roundabout way of defending Slandaar and edging people towards PC. at this point, all we have is Slandaar's masonizing result and not Messiah's, and yet Nero still needs to find another way to find PC suspicious, rather than sheep Slandaar. the killer is that he keeps his vote here for the entire day, despite posting after Messiah's results.

He's calling me scummy for not voting Slandaar when he did the same so its super duper hypocritical.

BEFORE
Slandar claimed anything so how can I be supporting a claim when he hasn't claimed.

bolded line two - that's a fucking blatant misrep. i'm calling you scummy for supporting Slandaar's bullshit (RESTROSPECTIVELY) claim with more reasons to vote PC.
bolded line three - HOLY FUCKING SHIT EVEN MORE LIES. SLANDAAR's FIRST POST WAS A FUCKING CLAIM THAT PIRATECAT WAS SCUM FROM HIS RESULTS. STOP TALKING SHIT.

you know the only fucking thing that worries me about lynching you? your willingness to get lynched as long as it's me tomorrow. unless it's some massive scum gambit but it's fucking getting me all in a worry that I'm wrong.
1. Ok but you still didn't vote him so why do you think I'm scummy for something that you did?
2. I no more "supported" his claim then you did. So why am I scummy for something you did?
3. This was his post.
In post 1887, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: PirateCat

Scum found.

I expect everyone to vote them in their next post.
In hindsight I could see how you'd get that he claimed but he didn't actually
claim
until later.

Guille, why is Goat town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Venmar »

Votecount 8.3

[L-3] Guille2015:

[L-3] Messiah:

[L-2]
Angelious Nero:
Mac

[L-3] The Goat:

:right:
[L-1]
Mac:
Angelious Nero, Guille2015

Not Voting
  • Messiah, The Goat
Deadline
  • June 4th, 2013
Mod Notes
  • I do not believe anybody is V/LA.. I might be wrong however.

@Nero - I would appreciate if you could post under the hydra rather than your main account.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:22 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 3581, Nero Cain wrote: Guille, why is Goat town?
Because there is evidence that scum have not killed.

Night 1: 2 Kills (scum)
Night 2: 1 Kill (1 kill failed)
Night 3: 4 kills (2 mine, 2 scum kills)
Night 4: 1 Kill (1 Kill Failed)
Night 5: No deaths. (Rubicon was commuting, so he didn't make a Kill. 1 Failed kill by Red)
Night 6: 1 Kill. (scum)
Night 7: 1 Kill. (scum)

In total, 3 failed kills. Night 5 fail is the one that tells me that red targeted Messiah for the kill. Up to this point, there is no reason for scum not to kill.
Messiah
Messiah
Goon
Messiah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Messiah »

I actually really hate a lot of Nero's responses to Mac on the last page and they've done more than enough to push me to vote Nero over Mac here.

To explain some things:

Point 3 in - Mac mentioned the not contributing thing a bunch of times, and other things similar to it (like wanting the day to end while lurking hard and staying on a single vote wagon or something). Hypocrisy isn't scummy or anything, either, and I don't think it would discredit the point that Mac was making in this case at all even if he were being entirely hypocritical, because the context was different between their two situations. This just feels lazy and deflect-y and I don't like it at all.

is pretty much exactly the same thing. Deflecting via claims of hypocrisy when it doesn't even matter, and regardless of whether or not a hypothetical townie!Mac bought Slandaar's claim at the time isn't really an issue because it's still an important associative tell against Nero. I looked back and checked and where Nero claims in this post that Slandaar hadn't claimed anything yet at that point seems to be totally untrue, unless I'm completely missing something.

vote: Nero

I feel pretty comfortable here.
It's times like this..
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Mac »

messiah what do you make of guille and his recent posts? they are ridiculously on the fence and he basically OMGUS's me when I challenge him to fucking do something.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Mac »

guille is effectively an arsonist
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Mac »

In post 3580, guille2015 wrote:Because I am Town. And you should know that. I don't know why you think I am not. Do you think I am Red or Orange?
how the fuck shouldI know you are town?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Mac »

In post 3581, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3576, Mac wrote:
In post 3564, Mac wrote:

BEFORE

1. Ok but you still didn't vote him so why do you think I'm scummy for something that you did?
2. I no more "supported" his claim then you did. So why am I scummy for something you did?
3. This was his post.
In post 1887, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: PirateCat

Scum found.

I expect everyone to vote them in their next post.
In hindsight I could see how you'd get that he claimed but he didn't actually
claim
until later.

Guille, why is Goat town?
1. I didn't have a fucking clie who to vote for during the altercation. basically i was an ostrich with my head in the sand. the difference between me and you is I did not pick the wrong side and further support their claim with more reasons to lynch piratecat.

2. is the exact same as pretty much.

3. that's a claim and you are not as stupid and naive to think otherwise

fuck it, however

vote guille

guille's similarity to an arsonist makes me think he's either scum or indie.

if messiah and goat are both town which is like 90% likely then town wins anyway assuming we lynch guille today.

if guille is a 3rd/scum then he will likely blow a few of us to shit tonight.
Angelious Nero
Angelious Nero
Goon
Angelious Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Angelious Nero »

In post 3584, Messiah wrote:I actually really hate a lot of Nero's responses to Mac on the last page and they've done more than enough to push me to vote Nero over Mac here.

To explain some things:

Point 3 in - Mac mentioned the not contributing thing a bunch of times, and other things similar to it (like wanting the day to end while lurking hard and staying on a single vote wagon or something). Hypocrisy isn't scummy or anything, either, and I don't think it would discredit the point that Mac was making in this case at all even if he were being entirely hypocritical, because the context was different between their two situations. This just feels lazy and deflect-y and I don't like it at all.

is pretty much exactly the same thing. Deflecting via claims of hypocrisy when it doesn't even matter, and regardless of whether or not a hypothetical townie!Mac bought Slandaar's claim at the time isn't really an issue because it's still an important associative tell against Nero. I looked back and checked and where Nero claims in this post that Slandaar hadn't claimed anything yet at that point seems to be totally untrue, unless I'm completely missing something.

vote: Nero

I feel pretty comfortable here.
oh Christ!

Well I guess I kinda fucked up here. Apparently Slan did claim on day 1 and I didn't remember that. Though I don't think there was any reason to doubt his result.

In general I find this really really bad on Mac. Its real easy to call a fakeclaim bullshit
AFTER
the scum flip.

This whole "you didn't vote for Slandaar, neither did I, but you are scummy for it!!!" Is mind boggling dumb.

The whole complaining about the long dayphase and whatever is something that Angel always does.

Mac's switch to Gullie later on is horribad. Gullie's 375 is also real good.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Mac »

THAT IS NOT WHAT IM SAYING STOP BEING A FUCKING IDIOT ABOUT IT
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Mac »

how is that post topper good in any way. it's basically "x happened to mac, but x also happened to nero. it doesn't help me" and then votes me. his last few posts have talked about sheeping others and not offering an opinion really.

also you are blatantly fucking misrepping me it fucking hurts
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:24 am

Post by Venmar »

Deadline is tomorrow.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:31 am

Post by Mac »

vote Nero

Back here then. Blatant misrepping of me has just sealed it
Angelious Nero
Angelious Nero
Goon
Angelious Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 am

Post by Angelious Nero »

In post 3593, Mac wrote:
vote Nero

Back here then. Blatant misrepping of me has just sealed it
lol. You're voting me for the deadline. Just be honest. Why lie about the reason you are voting me?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:50 am

Post by Mac »

I'm not lying you cretin. Not that I'd give a fuck either way: looks like it's me or you today and I'm sure as hell not scum.

Basically we need The Goat here to lay down his vote.
Angelious Nero
Angelious Nero
Goon
Angelious Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Angelious Nero »

In post 3595, Mac wrote:I'm not lying you cretin
On Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 pm you called me out for "misrepping you"

At Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:24 am the mod tells us that the deadline is tomorrow.

You then vote 7 mins later and claim that my "missrepping of you seals it" Yet you could have easily done that yesterday but you didn't. So your obviously voting me for the deadline.

Timestamps don't lie.
Angelious Nero
Angelious Nero
Goon
Angelious Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:03 am

Post by Angelious Nero »

In post 3590, Mac wrote:
THAT IS NOT WHAT IM SAYING STOP BEING A FUCKING IDIOT ABOUT IT
Well, what are you saying then?

I do not understand.

You claim that I'm scummy for "buying an obvious bullshit" claim. But you also bought 'cause I don't ever remember you claiming that Slan was bullshitting.

You claim that I'm scummy for not voting him but neither did you.

So no, I'm not understanding you at all.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:24 am

Post by Mac »

No I am claiming that you are scummy for finding MORE WAYS to support Slandaar when he was voting PC.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:29 am

Post by Mac »

In post 3596, Angelious Nero wrote:
In post 3595, Mac wrote:I'm not lying you cretin
On Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 pm you called me out for "misrepping you"

At Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:24 am the mod tells us that the deadline is tomorrow.

You then vote 7 mins later and claim that my "missrepping of you seals it" Yet you could have easily done that yesterday but you didn't. So your obviously voting me for the deadline.

Timestamps don't lie.
ok... so I'm voting you for misrepping me because the deadline is tomorrow?

are you happy?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”