Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 5.02shos - 1 - Whiskers (L-2)
1baldeagle1 - 1 - shos (L-2)

Not Voting - Nachomamma8, Desperado, 1baldeagle1

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2014-02-04 22:00:00)

Interesting Fact #47: Amycus is the son of Poseidon and the nymph Melia.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:38 am

Post by shos »

Oh come on twobumps?!
I thought someone posted...

Deadline is too close for this lame activity, guys.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:45 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

Well, tell me the fucking claims so I can actually make some analysis out of them.

Anyways, I'm inclined to vote for Whiskers, because he was indeed lying about he didn't see my post.
You can find my meta on my wiki.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:58 am

Post by shos »

these two are definitely bussing each other.

Eagle, read the damn thread. I literally posted a list of claims(in colors!) 10 posts ago.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:15 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

It's not right. We never had a flipped ninja.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:17 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

Ok, Nacho and Whiskers are scum.

I'm pretty sure there is a scum neighborizer and the bomb claim is unconfirmable and it makes it hard to clear.
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:17 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

VOTE: Whiskers
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:38 am

Post by shos »

UNVOTE:

Alright what the fuck. we have a triangle that vote each other.

we did have a flipped ninja, eagle. the ika/mollie slot.
Nacho whiskers is the scumteam most likely if you ARE town, but I kinda doubt that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:41 am

Post by shos »

I don't even get it anymore

Nacho-eagle works too.
Nacho-whiskers can be true.
whiskers-eagle is very likely.

1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:28 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

...I swear I read Mafia Goon when ika flipped.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:23 am

Post by shos »

Oh how I wish wisdom were here.

I'm thinking about returning to my whiskers vote. at this point I think any lynch that isn't desperado is ok; statistically that pool has both scum.

four neighbourizers would make the QT cop very useless indeed, especially if it is delayed. so what's the point?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:31 am

Post by shos »

I'm thinking eagle is scum because he voted whiskers based on X information, and only then he realized that we actually had a scum PR flip, supposedly, and that did not make him change a thing, not even unvote for thought.

if eagle is scum with whiskers, though, with these reasoning, why didn't he vote nacho?

I mean it's a less popular vote, but still, in order to get the credit for a bus you need to actually do stuff and not just vote.
and what if whiskers is town? then eagle-nacho is the scumteam? that makes sense balance wise, but one of them has to be an encryptor and a neighbourizer, no need of roleblocked because eagle is scum..that makes more sense. but that would require FOUR neighbourizers, which, again, makes QT cop's delay entirely wierd.

OH WAIT - eagle is also virgin! so...but actually if he's scum then he might very well not be..

..that would form a commuter & ascetic watcher & loads of neighbourizers and me and restless spirit and masons, all against...daytalk, neighbourizer, and ninja?
ninja counters watcher; neighbourizer counters QT cop, RS is really not that strong, so it and masons and me are up against the daytalk.

that's interesting.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 am

Post by shos »

I'm wasting too much time on this game. if scum have daytalk, they can probably hammer whiskers at will if he is town. so why bother.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3552, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Well, tell me the fucking claims so I can actually make some analysis out of them.

Anyways, I'm inclined to vote for Whiskers, because he was indeed lying about he didn't see my post.
You can't know whether or not I was lying.
I still don't understand, what motivation I would have, to lie about realized you voted, one way or another. If I'm scum, then it would be a stupid thing for me to do. If I'm town, it would be a stupid thing for me to do.

Regardless of alignment, it would be stupid for me to lie about it.
I accidentally hammered fitz because I fucked up and didn't pay enough attention. Not alignment-telling.
Even if you don't believe me, and I quickhammered fitz intentionally, WHY would I lie about this??
FITZ WAS THE LYNCH, ANYWAY. I COULD HAVE QUICKHAMMERED HIM AS TOWN AND IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED, BECAUSE WE WERE GOING TO LYNCH FITZ REGARDLESS.

In post 3554, 1baldeagle1 wrote:It's not right. We never had a flipped ninja.
You're fucking kidding me.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Shos, you keep saying "all of the other town roles are so strong! That's why Desp is town."

Ever considered that the "weak" Restless Spirit claim is an easy scumclaim? considered that Desp is the Encryptor?

Actually, I dont know why I'm arguing that with you. Here, let me argue this instead:
In post 3538, shos wrote:
Anyway, scum is Shos and Desp:
Shos for faulty information that comes from his (really weird) role, specifically that there is a neighborizer in the scum. (I am the last claimed neighborizer, and am not scum (though read me however you want). A scum neighborizer would have claimed when the others did, early on.)
Other info to support my suspicions that he's lying (or that this is a bastard mod game), include Nacho's assertion that there's been shown to be a roleblocker (through Eagle) and one player flipped Mafia Ninja, while Shos's information tells him of a neighborizer and encryptor.

Desp for his soft bussing (Whiskers/Eagle or Shos/Nacho, but probably Whiskers/Eagle, so let's lynch them first, in this LyLo situation), and his repeated avoidance: removing himself from the possible lynchpool. Heh, he also gets bonus points for having a scumread on every other player in the game: Whiskers, Eagle, Nacho, and Shos.

So, here's the part where I cast my vote and walk away for two days. Go town.
Vote: Shos
faulty info - is not faulty, lol, but I guess here comes the inevitable 1v1. there's the option that there's ANOTHER neighbourizer, but really, I don't think anyone really believes that. why would a scum neighbourizer claim when the others did? why tie yourself to a fakeclaim unprovoked? that makes no sense.
This is you not fucking understanding anything I've said.
First: There's the option that there's another neighborizer. Correct, nobody believes that. Why? Because if there were, then they
would
have claimed with the other neighborizers.
SO IT WOULDN'T BE A FAKECLAIM

Since only three claimed, there isn't another. Another
actual neighborizer, not a fakeclaim
, would have claimed then, to fit in, to avoid investigation, to cast even more doubt on the other neighborizers. That's
WHY
there's not another neighborizer. Nobody is "tying themselves to a fakeclaim," where the fuck did you even come up with that idea?

.....I don't understand the underlined sentences. *Nacho* asserted that there is a blocker through eagle(how? when? what?..*eagle* said that after Kise died tonight)...and ika flipped ninja, when my role told me about the other roles.....I'm not getting it.
Eagle says, "there's a roleblocker!" after Kise dies. then
Nacho
says, "Shos must be scum! There can't be ALL of Ninja, Roleblocker, Encryptor, and Neighborizer on the scumteam!"
You say that *DES* is scum for his "bussing"?..what game are you reading? and calling someone scum for not considering himself as scum is incredibly stupid. bonus points...not evn going to respond to that, lol. You're flailing heavily, man.
You do know what bussing is, right? And, a good townplayer leaves himself in the lynch pool, so town can more-easily analyze the situation.
Worse
, is that when I suggest this, or ask him why he doesn't do it, he uses insults rather than answering me or figuring out a way to tell me I'm wrong.
Because I'm not wrong.

______-

Finally, let me go ahead and point out this bit:
If I were scum with Nacho, we'd have hammered Eagle by now.

Nacho and I have Daytalk (I neighborized him. He confirmed this).
Shos already has his vote on Eagle.
Nacho and I could easily confer in the QT, then whap-whap quickhammer, mislynch, game over, scum wins.

So let's go ahead and cross THAT one off all of our lists.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Players Whiskers could be scum with:
-Eagle
-Shos
-Desp

Players Nacho could be scum with:
-Eagle
-Shos
-Desp

I'm not sure you could rule out a Whiskers/Shos lynch due to the animosity between us, or not. Desperado is trying to do that, but then again, he's mafia.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3532, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3529, Desperado wrote:If Bald and Shos were scum together, it would have been in their best interest for Shos to claim that a roleblocker exists in the game. It's the best explanation for why Bald is still alive. Shos says scum have no roleblocker. Ergo Shos and Bald are not scum together.
I don't get it. Why does
shos
need to claim that there's a roleblocker? Since Baldeagle just did that anyway, and then they don't incriminate each other.
Because Shos is the one who's claiming he knows what all of the scum abilities are. What kind of fucking question was this?
In post 3529, Desperado wrote:I notice you didn't argue with my point that you and Shos can't be scum together either, which means you must agree that from my point of view the choices are pretty clear?
Sorry, I didn't touch on every possible scumteam.
You're suggesting that shos and I can't be scum, because he's "been building to this point for the last three Days," right? That seems a little extreme; I saw it yesterday, but I wouldn't say it's been
three
days.
A better argument for why Shos and I aren't scum, is something like, "Why would shos confirm, 'There's a scum neighborizer,' when he's trying to lynch neighborizers already, and his partner is one?" Because by process of elimination, (specifically, eliminating Titus and havingfitz, which we did,) Whiskers, his partner, would be the only neighborizer left, and therefore the only scum. Right? He'd have caught his own partner.

I s'pose it could be a towncred thing. But no, I'd say that a Whiskers/Shos scumteam is less likely-- but of course, I'm biased.[/quote]

Hey look, this is the exact fucking argument that I was making when I said "Shos has been building to this for days."
In post 3528, Whiskers wrote:Desp for his soft bussing (Whiskers/Eagle or Shos/Nacho, but probably Whiskers/Eagle, so let's lynch them first, in this LyLo situation), and his repeated avoidance: removing himself from the possible lynchpool. Heh, he also gets bonus points for having a scumread on every other player in the game: Whiskers, Eagle, Nacho, and Shos.
This makes 0 sense. Especially the "being scummy for not removing myself from the lynchpool" bit. What are you, 12?[/quote]Er, no, I'm not. And I'm under the impression that you're not either. That's why taking yourself off the suspect list is odd to me, that's something that less-skilled, less-experienced players do. Rather than helping town analyze the situation, and try to find the best lynch, you're looking out for yourself, trying merely to survive.

I also like the way you get bent out of shape, every time I point it out. Not sure if you're "overdefensive" or just "frightened," but when I say it and you make personal attacks and try to change the subject, it doesn't make me think you're scum less. If you're
not
scum, you'd do better showing why "Desp/[player]" can't be a scumteam. You should know this.

As for the other things that "make 0 sense":
--You're pushing Eagle/Whiskers, which means that you wouldn't be willing to lynch Shos/Nacho. However, you're still declaring a scumteamread on Shos/Nacho. If I assume Shos is your scumbuddy, (which I do,) that's called
bussing
. You should know this.

--You're scumreading every player in the game (except for yourself, which is to be expected); this makes you a useless piece of shit. We have
one lynch
. Possibly two, if we lynch scum today. You can speculate on teams and associations
tomorrow
, if there IS a tomorrow, when it actually matters at all. You know you won't be killed, because you've claimed Bomb-- a very safe, lazy claim, by the way. You'd be less useless, and less shitty, if you tried to find a lynch for
today
, since if we're fucking wrong (and by "we," I mean shos and I, and maybe I can even add nacho in there since I've used his argument now), there won't
be
another lynch tomorrow, and all of your bullshit scumteam speculation may as well be flushed~~

_
Hey, I've got a new one, too: Shos defending the Bomb claim. This is actually really weak as evidence, but I thought of it, so I put it up here for you all to laugh at, like Shos.[/quote]

I'm not scumreading everyone you fucking moron. I have deduced that their are two potential teams and stated which way I'm leaning. Continually badgering me for "scumreading everyone" and "removing myself from the lynch pool" as if those two thinks are a) accurate or b) remotely scummy is making it really difficult to do anything but vote you and stop paying attention to this game.

Newsflash: NOT INCLUDING YOURSELF IN POTENTIAL LYLO SCUM TEAMS ISN'T SCUMMY YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO SPECULATE ABOUT SCUM TEAMS THAT INCLUDE MYSELF, AND REPEATEDLY CONTENDING THAT IT'S SCUMMY FOR ME TO DO SO AND THEN CALLING ME OUT FOR BEING "DEFENSIVE" ABOUT IT IS ABOUT THE DUMBEST FUCKING SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD AND MUST BE COMING FROM SCUM.

NOW GET FUCKED

VOTE: WHISKERS
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Desperado »

Sorry for the fucked up quotes
;)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by shos »

Whiskers is at l-1, no hammer, im town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by shos »

Alright.

VOTE: whiskers

Please be scum?

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3568, shos wrote:Whiskers is at l-1, no hammer, im town
Saying "no hammer" and then hammering?

:\

But yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not town's job to go, "whoa, I'm so town! I'm town, everybody. Don't consider me at all in anything, because I'm town." It's town's job to like, try to find scum. Or, hey, to try to show that they're not scum, so they don't get lynched. But, whatever.

Shos, Desp, were you scum?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by shos »

So you were town?
Oh well. Im scum! Ahahaha

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by shos »

Lol jk. trololo and stuff. I had to.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by Whiskers »

EBWOP:
Desp wrote:Newsflash: NOT INCLUDING YOURSELF IN POTENTIAL LYLO SCUM TEAMS ISN'T SCUMMY YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO SPECULATE ABOUT SCUM TEAMS THAT INCLUDE MYSELF, AND REPEATEDLY CONTENDING THAT IT'S SCUMMY FOR ME TO DO SO AND THEN CALLING ME OUT FOR BEING "DEFENSIVE" ABOUT IT IS ABOUT THE DUMBEST FUCKING SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD AND MUST BE COMING FROM SCUM.

In post 3570, Whiskers wrote:But yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not town's job to go, "whoa, I'm so town! I'm town, everybody. Don't consider me at all in anything, because I'm town." It's town's job to like, try to find scum. Or, hey, to try to show that they're not scum, so they don't get lynched.
So yeah, you're basically scum for being an inactive piece of trash, who treats himself as universally confirmed-town and rudely dismisses anybody who calls him out (although in this case, "anybody" was only me, so maybe that says something).

The fact that you don't have to consider yourself in potential scumteams, doesn't meant other people don't have to consider you in potential scumteams. It's far less confusing for everybody to just include them and save the other players the trouble (and the possibility of fucking up) of going and adding your potential pairings to the list.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by shos »

Whiskers, i actually think des is right. You need to first be convinced, youraelf, who scum us, and THEN you convince the others, by showing why scum are scum and you are town.

Anyways, your fuckup yesterday was fatal. Shit happens, i guess. I enjoyes this game a lot.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”