Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't understand why I would confirm a roleblocker exists to eagle as scum when I had the option to kill Desperado. I don't see shos pushing fitz over Whiskers with me as a scumbuddy when implying a roleblocker means that I'm not confirmed town, and the "riding Nacho as confirmed town and letting him carry you to victory" makes more sense if he opens up the day by making a 1v1 between him and Whiskers, getting him lynched, and suiciding the next day.

I agree with Desperado re: shos and Whiskers and Eagle.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Desperado doesn't really make sense as scum, especially as far as interactions with mollie went.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3505, shos wrote:well it can't be des because that wouldn't make any difference balance wise; it can be the bomb nacho, or the cop eagle.

this is problem.
Your thought process is ridiculously weird.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3526, Nachomamma8 wrote:Desperado doesn't really make sense as scum, especially as far as interactions with mollie went.
Desp had good interaction with Mollie?

In that case, does my constant hounding of Mollie, and then ika, count for anything?
In post 3495, Desperado wrote:You can't be scum with Whiskers because you've been building to this specific situation for like three days now and it just wouldn't make any sense.
You can't be scum with bald because if you're scum then that means you've been lying about the scum PRs, which means there probably IS a roleblocker, which means bald is town (or else he'd be dead). If you were scum with Bald you would have just said that there is a roleblocker.
I don't get this.
First: "there probably is a roleblocker, which means bald is town (or else he'd be dead)." No, he'd be dead if there were NO roleblocker, Bald is town, and Bald is what he says he is. Instead, there: 1. Could be a roleblocker, but bald is lying scum. 2. could be no roleblocker, and bald is lying scum.
Also, why would scum say, "oh, there's a roleblocker," outting their powerrole? :\

Anyway, scum is Shos and Desp:
Shos for faulty information that comes from his (really weird) role, specifically that there is a neighborizer in the scum. (I am the last claimed neighborizer, and am not scum (though read me however you want). A scum neighborizer would have claimed when the others did, early on.) Other info to support my suspicions that he's lying (or that this is a bastard mod game), include Nacho's assertion that there's been shown to be a roleblocker (through Eagle) and one player flipped Mafia Ninja, while Shos's information tells him of a neighborizer and encryptor.
Desp for his soft bussing (Whiskers/Eagle or Shos/Nacho, but probably Whiskers/Eagle, so let's lynch them first, in this LyLo situation), and his repeated avoidance: removing himself from the possible lynchpool. Heh, he also gets bonus points for having a scumread on every other player in the game: Whiskers, Eagle, Nacho, and Shos.

So, here's the part where I cast my vote and walk away for two days. Go town.
Vote: Shos
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3528, Whiskers wrote:I don't get this.
First: "there probably is a roleblocker, which means bald is town (or else he'd be dead)." No, he'd be dead if there were NO roleblocker, Bald is town, and Bald is what he says he is. Instead, there: 1. Could be a roleblocker, but bald is lying scum. 2. could be no roleblocker, and bald is lying scum.
Also, why would scum say, "oh, there's a roleblocker," outting their powerrole? :\
If Bald and Shos were scum together, it would have been in their best interest for Shos to claim that a roleblocker exists in the game. It's the best explanation for why Bald is still alive. Shos says scum have no roleblocker. Ergo Shos and Bald are not scum together.

I notice you didn't argue with my point that you and Shos can't be scum together either, which means you must agree that from my point of view the choices are pretty clear?
In post 3528, Whiskers wrote:Desp for his soft bussing (Whiskers/Eagle or Shos/Nacho, but probably Whiskers/Eagle, so let's lynch them first, in this LyLo situation), and his repeated avoidance: removing himself from the possible lynchpool. Heh, he also gets bonus points for having a scumread on every other player in the game: Whiskers, Eagle, Nacho, and Shos.
This makes 0 sense. Especially the "being scummy for not removing myself from the lynchpool" bit. What are you, 12?
;)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:56 am

Post by shos »

Im gonna lol for the while and post when i get the time with a comp.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 5.01shos - 1 - Whiskers (L-2)

Not Voting - shos, Nachomamma8, Desperado, 1baldeagle1

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2014-02-04 22:00:00)

Interesting Fact #46: Poseidon and Medusa made love inside Athena's temple and produced Pegasus.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3529, Desperado wrote:If Bald and Shos were scum together, it would have been in their best interest for Shos to claim that a roleblocker exists in the game. It's the best explanation for why Bald is still alive. Shos says scum have no roleblocker. Ergo Shos and Bald are not scum together.
I don't get it. Why does
shos
need to claim that there's a roleblocker? Since Baldeagle just did that anyway, and then they don't incriminate each other.
In post 3529, Desperado wrote:I notice you didn't argue with my point that you and Shos can't be scum together either, which means you must agree that from my point of view the choices are pretty clear?
Sorry, I didn't touch on every possible scumteam.
You're suggesting that shos and I can't be scum, because he's "been building to this point for the last three Days," right? That seems a little extreme; I saw it yesterday, but I wouldn't say it's been
three
days.
A better argument for why Shos and I aren't scum, is something like, "Why would shos confirm, 'There's a scum neighborizer,' when he's trying to lynch neighborizers already, and his partner is one?" Because by process of elimination, (specifically, eliminating Titus and havingfitz, which we did,) Whiskers, his partner, would be the only neighborizer left, and therefore the only scum. Right? He'd have caught his own partner.

I s'pose it could be a towncred thing. But no, I'd say that a Whiskers/Shos scumteam is less likely-- but of course, I'm biased.
In post 3528, Whiskers wrote:Desp for his soft bussing (Whiskers/Eagle or Shos/Nacho, but probably Whiskers/Eagle, so let's lynch them first, in this LyLo situation), and his repeated avoidance: removing himself from the possible lynchpool. Heh, he also gets bonus points for having a scumread on every other player in the game: Whiskers, Eagle, Nacho, and Shos.
This makes 0 sense. Especially the "being scummy for not removing myself from the lynchpool" bit. What are you, 12?[/quote]Er, no, I'm not. And I'm under the impression that you're not either. That's why taking yourself off the suspect list is odd to me, that's something that less-skilled, less-experienced players do. Rather than helping town analyze the situation, and try to find the best lynch, you're looking out for yourself, trying merely to survive.

I also like the way you get bent out of shape, every time I point it out. Not sure if you're "overdefensive" or just "frightened," but when I say it and you make personal attacks and try to change the subject, it doesn't make me think you're scum less. If you're
not
scum, you'd do better showing why "Desp/[player]" can't be a scumteam. You should know this.

As for the other things that "make 0 sense":
--You're pushing Eagle/Whiskers, which means that you wouldn't be willing to lynch Shos/Nacho. However, you're still declaring a scumteamread on Shos/Nacho. If I assume Shos is your scumbuddy, (which I do,) that's called
bussing
. You should know this.

--You're scumreading every player in the game (except for yourself, which is to be expected); this makes you a useless piece of shit. We have
one lynch
. Possibly two, if we lynch scum today. You can speculate on teams and associations
tomorrow
, if there IS a tomorrow, when it actually matters at all. You know you won't be killed, because you've claimed Bomb-- a very safe, lazy claim, by the way. You'd be less useless, and less shitty, if you tried to find a lynch for
today
, since if we're fucking wrong (and by "we," I mean shos and I, and maybe I can even add nacho in there since I've used his argument now), there won't
be
another lynch tomorrow, and all of your bullshit scumteam speculation may as well be flushed~~

_
Hey, I've got a new one, too: Shos defending the Bomb claim. This is actually really weak as evidence, but I thought of it, so I put it up here for you all to laugh at, like Shos.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:48 am

Post by Whiskers »

Shos, you can probably go ahead and revote me. I thought about it, and a scum neighborizer would have claimed with Titus, fitz, and I. Otherwise, he'd never get to use his role! Plus, if he was found out, it'd be instant scum.

Other people: You can probably go ahead and vote shos. If you believe Eagle, then Nacho's argument makes a lot of sense: scum likely wouldn't have a Roleblocker (evidence from Kise dying), a Ninja (ika flipped it), an Encryptor, and a Neighborizer (things shos both told us scum have).
Eh, I'm rethinking it now. What's the chance that there's, say, a Roleblocker-Encryptor and a Neighborizer, a Roleblocker-Neighborizer and Encryptor, or a Neighborizer-Encryptor and a Roleblocker? Does any of that make sense?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:16 am

Post by shos »

Alright, I'm here I should be posting in the next hour or so

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Whiskers »

Hey, I know we're kind of 1v1 but I'm still interested in hearing your stuff.

Because I can thinkof a handful of ways you could actually be telling the truth, AND have false information.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:54 am

Post by shos »

Firstly I'll respond to nacho.
In post 3519, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3487, shos wrote:
In post 3481, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3479, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 3477, shos wrote:VOTE: whiskers

Willing to 1v1.
Unvote.

Now.

Scum can hammer and they might have daytalk.

No one fucking votes.
shos's claim means scum can't have a roleblocker
sooo
how do you know that?
In post 3483, Desperado wrote:Whiskers/Bald and Shos/Nacho are the only two viable teams
Why not you/whiskers?
You said that scum have a neighborizer and an encryptor, and there's a ninja flipped, so yeah, no roleblocker.
No, that result is not right. I don't know what happens if scum have, for example, a role that is both a 1s ninja and a 1s roleblocker, for example. For all I know, I may be getting abilities that scum have. if I had recieved a 'scum have a ninja-miller' then I'd have known that my results are accurate, but I didn't, so it is possible that scum have both a roleblocker AND all the roles I said. The fact that I got 'ninja' this turn means to me that I can trust these information(s) to be true, which confirms the neighbourizerscum idea to me. The only problem is if there's a neighbourizer who had NOT claimed so. If there ar 3 town neighbourizers and 1 scum, then whiskers can be town.
In post 3525, Nachomamma8 wrote:
I don't understand why I would confirm a roleblocker exists to eagle as scum when I had the option to kill Desperado.
I don't see shos pushing fitz over Whiskers with me as a scumbuddy when implying a roleblocker means that I'm not confirmed town *snip*
This is a very good point, the bolded. if Des had died, then the wifom on eagle would rise greatly, and we wouldn't have lynched nacho before eagle. The last part - again, I'm not implying roleblocker, but there's a possibilty. that thought points against a nacho-me team, though. I'd like to see des' reaction to this, since that should make him think whiskers-eagle, according to him.
In post 3527, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3505, shos wrote:well it can't be des because that wouldn't make any difference balance wise; it can be the bomb nacho, or the cop eagle.

this is problem.
Your thought process is ridiculously weird.
Why?
Take a look at the list of roles confirmed:

Ascetic watcher
commuter
neighbourizer
neighbourizer
QT cop
mason
mason
Ninja

and the list of claims unconfirmed:
bomb
restless spirit
delayed rolecop(that's practically what I am)
neighbourizer
weak doc

Town has IMMENSE power, even considering only the dead guys. scum should be REALLY powerful in order for this game to be balanced. You and eagle are the strongest claims still alive, so I'm inclined that at least one of you is scum fakeclaiming(my current idea is that eagle-whiskers is the scumteam, which makes sense because weak doc is really strong). You need to have two power roles from the unconfirmed claims removed, and replaced with scum powers, to make this game even. So if *DES* is the scum, then town really doesn't lose that big of a power, since restless spirit is really weak in comparison to the other things like weak doc and bomb. my role is not as strong as I was thinking, because it gives me scum roles, and doesn't help me with deciding fakeclaims. whiskers' claim is hardly even a PR, so I'd guess he is a scum roleblocking neighbourizer, with who-knows-what powers eagle may have apart from daytalk.

yeah.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Whiskers »

Good post. It actually helped me get a townread on Nacho.

Shos, when you're done with everything else, what do you think about the possibility of Desp/Nacho, Desp/Whiskers, or even Desp/Eagle?

btw, I'm thinking more and more that, if you're both telling the truth, Shos' Enabler role affects Eagle's Weak-Doc role. Shos has to turn Eagle on each night, but Shos has been Bribing instead. It's just a hunch, but what do you (and, I guess, everyone else) think?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 3528, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3495, Desperado wrote:You can't be scum with Whiskers because you've been building to this specific situation for like three days now and it just wouldn't make any sense.
You can't be scum with bald because if you're scum then that means you've been lying about the scum PRs, which means there probably IS a roleblocker, which means bald is town (or else he'd be dead). If you were scum with Bald you would have just said that there is a roleblocker.
I don't get this.
the correct line of logic would be, options 1. there is a scum roleblocker and eagle is town, so shos is not scum with eagle. 2. eagle is actually scum, and there is no roleblocker - if shos was scum with eagle, he'd say that there IS a roleblocker, so that eagle gets towncred. but he hasn't, so that's not the case.

that's it. it's not hard.
Shos for faulty information that comes from his (really weird) role, specifically that there is a neighborizer in the scum. (I am the last claimed neighborizer, and am not scum (though read me however you want). A scum neighborizer would have claimed when the others did, early on.)
Other info to support my suspicions that he's lying (or that this is a bastard mod game), include Nacho's assertion that there's been shown to be a roleblocker (through Eagle) and one player flipped Mafia Ninja, while Shos's information tells him of a neighborizer and encryptor.

Desp for his soft bussing (Whiskers/Eagle or Shos/Nacho, but probably Whiskers/Eagle, so let's lynch them first, in this LyLo situation), and his repeated avoidance: removing himself from the possible lynchpool. Heh, he also gets bonus points for having a scumread on every other player in the game: Whiskers, Eagle, Nacho, and Shos.

faulty info - is not faulty, lol, but I guess here comes the inevitable 1v1. there's the option that there's ANOTHER neighbourizer, but really, I don't think anyone really believes that. why would a scum neighbourizer claim when the others did? why tie yourself to a fakeclaim unprovoked? that makes no sense.
.....I don't understand the underlined sentences. *Nacho* asserted that there is a blocker through eagle(how? when? what?..*eagle* said that after Kise died tonight)...and ika flipped ninja, when my role told me about the other roles.....I'm not getting it.

You say that *DES* is scum for his "bussing"?..what game are you reading? and calling someone scum for not considering himself as scum is incredibly stupid. bonus points...not evn going to respond to that, lol. You're flailing heavily, man.

Des post is logical. nothing new there.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:11 am

Post by shos »

you're online, before I read your post, unvote for the sake of argument

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 3537, Whiskers wrote:Good post. It actually helped me get a townread on Nacho.

Shos, when you're done with everything else, what do you think about the possibility of Desp/Nacho, Desp/Whiskers, or even Desp/Eagle?

btw, I'm thinking more and more that, if you're both telling the truth, Shos' Enabler role affects Eagle's Weak-Doc role. Shos has to turn Eagle on each night, but Shos has been Bribing instead. It's just a hunch, but what do you (and, I guess, everyone else) think?
how did it help you get a townread on nacho?

as I've repeated, setup-specs give me the hunch that desperado is town. his role is too
weak
to be the fakeclaim. town is waaaaay too powerful, and I think that some of town power is faulty, and therefore des is not the scum fakeclaiming.

The actual fact I seem to be seeing here is that all the ideas I'm having include
eagle
being scum. I mean, I know that my role says neighbourizer, but the idea that there's a scum neighbourizer that has not claimed bugs me. I don't believe it is true and my gut reaaaheeaaally wants me to vote you(whiskers) but I've failed lylos lately over and over so meh.

Let's try to make a scenario in which eagle is town.
that means that there is a roleblocker.
Blocker & ninja & encryptor & neighbourizer(in 3 people - encryptor is passive so taht makes sense)
vs
weak cop, ascetic watcher, commuter, masons, delayed QT cop, loads of neighbourizers, delayed 100% success rolecop, possible bomb, possible restless spirit.

town is waaaay too powerful.

weak cop & ascetic watcher & commuter & masons & QT cop? that's a FUCKLOAD of power.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:20 am

Post by shos »

Ascetic watcher
commuter
neighbourizer
neighbourizer
delayed QT cop
mason
mason
Ninja

and the list of claims unconfirmed:
bomb
restless spirit
delayed 100% rolecop
neighbourizer
weak doc

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:22 am

Post by shos »

Eagle-nacho kinds sounds good for a scumteam as well, I have to say.

Can everybody please expose anything that is written in any neighbourizer QT they might have?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3528, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3526, Nachomamma8 wrote:Desperado doesn't really make sense as scum, especially as far as interactions with mollie went.
Desp had good interaction with Mollie?

In that case, does my constant hounding of Mollie, and then ika, count for anything?
I don't get this.

Shos for faulty information that comes from his (really weird) role, specifically that there is a neighborizer in the scum. (I am the last claimed neighborizer, and am not scum (though read me however you want). A scum neighborizer would have claimed when the others did, early on.) Other info to support my suspicions that he's lying (or that this is a bastard mod game), include Nacho's assertion that there's been shown to be a roleblocker (through Eagle) and one player flipped Mafia Ninja, while Shos's information tells him of a neighborizer and encryptor.

Without the you-mollie interaction, I probably would have lynched you by now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3533, Whiskers wrote:Shos, you can probably go ahead and revote me. I thought about it, and a scum neighborizer would have claimed with Titus, fitz, and I. Otherwise, he'd never get to use his role! Plus, if he was found out, it'd be instant scum.

Other people: You can probably go ahead and vote shos. If you believe Eagle, then Nacho's argument makes a lot of sense: scum likely wouldn't have a Roleblocker (evidence from Kise dying), a Ninja (ika flipped it), an Encryptor, and a Neighborizer (things shos both told us scum have).
Eh, I'm rethinking it now. What's the chance that there's, say, a Roleblocker-Encryptor and a Neighborizer, a Roleblocker-Neighborizer and Encryptor, or a Neighborizer-Encryptor and a Roleblocker? Does any of that make sense?
My initial thought was that there was possibly a factional roleblock but in reality there probably just isn't a roleblocker and eagle is lying scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Shos's result on an Encryptor-Neighborizer instead of an Encryptor AND a neighborizer would make more sense instead of getting two roles with one bribe, though.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by shos »

what are you trying to say, then?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by shos »

Well I cannot find a viable scumteam that does not contain eagle.

vote Eagle

After this lyncg, I assume i will die, or des, cuz nacho is scum or bomb and whiskers is scum or very viable lynch.

If i die, remember to setup spec all over from the start

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Elyse »

bump
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades