Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Gamma »

My Milked Eek wrote:
Gamma wrote:o lawd.

tbh, I don't think Wall-e's scum as much as shit-town.

I would not NK him tonight because if he is town, we're down 1 player in the long run. I would not lynch him because it's retarded and there are better candidates for lynching today.

Whoever hammers this jerk is a faggot.

Everyone, change your diapers, quit baaawwing about how much Wall-e annoys you, because there are bigger fishes to fry in the sea.
MME wrote:Why do you feel the need to protect Wall-E?

Is it a continuation of your "everyone against me is a scum" élan? But then the inverse of it? "Everyone with me is town"?
Fixed the quote.
No. Far from it. In fact, could you "HRM, IS DEFENDING A PLAYER WHO HAS PREVIOUSLY DEFENDED YOU AS SCUM A INDICATOR OF SOME HIDDEN AGENDA HERE" any harder?

Budja wrote:Gamma, it is not good to argue without providing reasons/logical explanations.

And if you won't NK him, then Wall-E is the best choice for a lynch.
I don't need reasons. I'm not arguing, I'm just stating my opinion.

You better start getting the lynch wheel in gear, because I'm not killing Wall-E.

Vote Count:
Atlas - (0)
Budja - (2) Wall-E, JordanA24
corporate - (0)
Gamma - (0)
jerseygoomba - (2) Atlas, Gamma
JordanA24 - (0)
My Milked Eek - (0)
RestFermata - (2) zachattack, Tolmides,
Tolmides - (0)
Wall-E - (5) RestFermata, My Milked Eek, corporate, jerseygoomba, Budja
WhereIsTony - (0)
zachattack - (0)

With 12 alive, 7 votes will end the day.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:42 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Gamma, this is a direct question to you. Who do you think is the best 2 players to lynch/NK. I want your top suspects and reasoning behind it too. And it cannot be just because you disagree with their opinions or they have voted for you.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:49 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Actually, I extend the above question to everybody. I think it'd be a good idea for everyones opinions so far to be made clear for clarities sake, and so no-one can hide away from the spotlight.

My top two suspects atm are:

Wall-E: For being deliberatly unhelpful towards the town, twisting my words, a hell of a lot of hypocrisy and of course, the reasons outlined in Post 336

Budja: For the -1 vote on Wall-E, and for looking as if he's been trying to stay away from being centre stage the whole game.

Jerseygoomba comes in a close third as well.

corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 am

Post by corporate »

wall e and atlas.

where the hell is atlas?
on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:No. Far from it. In fact, could you "HRM, IS DEFENDING A PLAYER WHO HAS PREVIOUSLY DEFENDED YOU AS SCUM A INDICATOR OF SOME HIDDEN AGENDA HERE" any harder?
Am I the only one who doesn't quite get what he is saying here?

Were you in a previous game with Wall-E? And was he scum there defending you? If he was, what on earth makes that the reason of him being town?

And stop using caps please. It only makes you look stupid, not funny.

And to answer Jordan;
I need to reread properly (in other words, with a lessened focus on Wall-E/Gamma) to answer this question. Expect a full answer on this tomorrow evening. I think (hope) no one will be lynched by then.

But I'll briefly say who I already want to be in the pool of NK's;
- Wall-E (if he isn't lynched during D1)
- corporate (I remember him doing stuff for some reason)

Also, thanks mod, for correcting the quotes.
Eek
!
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 am

Post by JordanA24 »

corporate wrote:wall e and atlas.

where the hell is atlas?
Hmm, Atlas hasn't posted on MS for nearly a week now. Is there any reason other than his lurking that you find Atlas scummy?

corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 am

Post by corporate »

you remember me doing stuff for some reason?

if i wasnt so lazy with my posts myself i might complain. i sure as hell know other people complain at me for not being descriptive enough. but nah... ill allow it.

but in my defense, just cuz my playstyle isnt exactly orthodox and i may not be the sparkling child of pro-town radiance. that dosent mean im anti-town or scum.

i just dont get balls deep into the walls of text and every minor thing.

meta me, its just my play style.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:59 am

Post by corporate »

@jordan

"i remember him doing stuff for some reason"
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by zachattack »

Sorry I haven't been around lately, real post coming real soon. Looking forward to hearing from Fermata.

@ Corporate: Atlas has disappeared in another game I'm in as well, so I'm taking it as a lack of internet access or desire to check the board rather than him lurking and staying under the radar, unless of course he's scum in both games.

My top three targets for the lynch and NK are Corporate Budja and Jersey, but I want to collect my thoughts first and decide who's scummiest of the three. I'm also not opposed to lynching Wall-E anymore because he's nothing but a distraction, he's actively working against the town, and it's almost as if he wants us to lynch him, but I don't think he's mafia.

More coming...
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

corporate wrote:you remember me doing stuff for some reason?

if i wasnt so lazy with my posts myself i might complain. i sure as hell know other people complain at me for not being descriptive enough. but nah... ill allow it.

but in my defense, just cuz my playstyle isnt exactly orthodox and i may not be the sparkling child of pro-town radiance. that dosent mean im anti-town or scum.

i just dont get balls deep into the walls of text and every minor thing.

meta me, its just my play style.
Jumpy much?

I said I needed to reread, I only mentioned your name because I remembered suspecting you on some pages back.
Eek
!
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by Gamma »

JordanA24 wrote:Gamma, this is a direct question to you. Who do you think is the best 2 players to lynch/NK. I want your top suspects and reasoning behind it too. And it cannot be just because you disagree with their opinions or they have voted for you.
jerseygoomba- scumplayer
Nekka-Lucifer/RestFermata- lurked, did nothing,
voted for me
and scumplayer

MME is annoying, but I don't think he's scum.

I'd NK NL/RF, but for now RestFermata.
V/LA until I get a new computer
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by Gamma »

RestFermata should post before people do anything.

shitty ebwop
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gamma wrote:I'd NK NL/RF, but for now RestFermata.
Thanks for nullifying the exact reason why we are suggesting a pool of nightkillvictims.
Eek
!
Gamma
Gamma
Goon
Gamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by Gamma »

My Milked Eek wrote:
Thanks for nullifying the exact reason why we are suggesting a pool of nightkillvictims.
Thanks for being a prick that is so compelled to comment on everything.

It's just a post. I haven't forgotten the town makes the decision.
corporate
corporate
Goon
corporate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by corporate »

Gamma wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
Thanks for being a prick that is so compelled to comment on everything.
hahaha! i like gamma, can we keep him? can we! can we! can we?
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Some comments:

The first couple of pages look kind of like reaching to get out of the random voting stage. I don't think that anyone was really going for a quicklynch so early D1. If anything, I think scum might be
more
cautious in trying to avoid calling attention to themselves by piling votes on Atlas. That doesn't mean by any means that I think that the people on the early Atlas wagon are clear in any way, shape, or form, but I don't think that looking for scum just by looking at that wagon is necessarily fruitful.

Not liking Post 40 by corporate, though perhaps my reasons aren't logical; the last "slap on the wrist" vote I saw was from another game and it was cast by a mafia roleblocker. It was very similar to corporate's post, not completely explaining away the vote as random, but not acknowledging it as a 100% serious vote either. Knowing that the scum from the other game performed an identical move makes me feel uneasy about corporate. If I were to dig a little deeper for reasoning on that, maybe it's the "playing both sides" tactic that's so often a favorite of scum.

Atlas looks pretty town as I'm reading. He brings up some good points and doesn't seem to be blindsighted by people defending him.

jersey is reaching in Post 46. Reaching, as I said earlier, is necessary to get out of the random vote stage, because honestly there's not a whole lot to work with. Reaching at that point in the game (at least without admitting you're reaching) is scummy. His explanation of why he thinks that Wall-E was trying to "jumpstart" a wagon on Atlas doesn't sound like an explanation of why he thinks that Wall-E was trying to "jumpstart" a wagon on Atlas at all. To me it's just a bunch of straw-grasping.

Gamma's claim post was unnecessary. He says he was drunk. Based on my skim of recent events, though, we're guiding him to NK someone in particular. If he is the SK, we'll know by tomorrow if he doesn't NK who we choose. At the time it must have looked pretty scummy, but it's hard to put myself in that situation because I wasn't there. Gamma's willingness to follow the interests of the town is making me feel pretty comfortable with leaving him alive for now.

In post 51 Budja advocates lynching the vig
even if he is the vig
. Doesn't say he thinks he's lying. He says that if Gamma is going to act like this, he's more of a liability than a help. If Budja believes that Gamma is a real vig, he should be looking elsewhere for scum. That kind of attitude is more anti-town than Gamma's attitude.

Same thing from zachattack in the next post. Starts out saying that Gamma is good as scum with that kind of attitude even as a vig, but this time the post as a whole sounds a little better since zachattack actually sounds like he doesn't believe that Gamma is a vig.

Wall-E doesn't seem to have the interests of the town in mind, but it's not a "scummy" vibe I'm getting from him. It's a misguided, yet simultaneously loud and obnoxious vibe.

Tolmides actually seems genuine so far in my read. His suspicion of Nekka, though incorrect, doesn't appear contrived. I'll talk more about this one and more, but for now I have to go.

This is just the first part of my catch-up post. I guess I'm probably going pretty slow so far, and should probably just hit the highlights, but I was trying to do that and I wasn't really gaining much from the read. So bear with me if I'm a little long-winded.

I know I'm replacing under a lot of pressure, but just give me a chance. It might anger some of you that a prime suspect is getting replaced. I always like it when players don't get replaced out, because it's less confusing. But we can't have Nekka back, so it is better that he be replaced. It can be annoying, but it's the rational thing.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Budja »

@Jordan, I think I did take centre stage in my argument with Wall-E a few pages back.

@Gamma, you do need reasons because your actions will effect the whole town.

@RF, look at Gamma's posting and tell me he is pro-town :P. Tolmides and others convinced me that Gamma could be used and so I stopped voting for him but he needs to be controlled. If Gamma is the SK, he will probably kill who we choose anyway so that proves nothing.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Everyone here calling me a bad player: If the only thing you all have to say is that you don't like me, I can't help you. And saying I'm bad at this game is a subjective and terminal argument, given the factors involved.

If anyone has anything at all besides my ATTITUDE or USE OF CAPSLOCK to discuss, (you know, like why they are voting for me, which I have yet to hear a good reason for), let me know!

My scum list is still nekka, corporate and jordan. All three of them (as many people have pointed out) have done scummy things.

By the way, being an asshole isn't scummy. Seriously. Look it up somewhere.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Wall-E »

JordanA24 wrote:Actually, I extend the above question to everybody. I think it'd be a good idea for everyones opinions so far to be made clear for clarities sake, and so no-one can hide away from the spotlight.

My top two suspects atm are:

Wall-E: For being deliberatly unhelpful towards the town, twisting my words, a hell of a lot of hypocrisy and of course, the reasons outlined in Post 336

Budja: For the -1 vote on Wall-E, and for looking as if he's been trying to stay away from being centre stage the whole game.

Jerseygoomba comes in a close third as well.
Finally some case against me.

Alright.

First: Name the hipocrisy (or all of them). Citation or you're tunneling.

Second, name the unhelpful thing(s) I've done. Citation or you're tunneling.

Third, the items in 336:
JordanA24 wrote:
Wall-E wrote:Nekka's been scum in my book since the middle of this day. Do you think the replacement is going to say other than, "I have no idea why my predecessor did all that scummy stuff!"?

Get real.
Well we can still judge that replacement partly on the stuff Nekka did.
Nothing the replacement can say will affect my decision outside of claiming Cop, which Nekka would have done before leaving (I'd hope).
Just because he's a new player doesn't mean we'll give him a totally fresh start, I'm sure we all won't just forget Nekka existed.
There's a reason why lurking works, you know.
Your call for a quuicklynch on Nekka pretty much does it for you in my book. A quick call to lynch the only other person it looks likely we'd lynch today, and before we properly discuss who Gamma should kill. Imo, that swings it for me, I vote that you claim (since I cannot vote you without putting you at -1).
Oh, how easily you just decide on a lynch. You must be the greatest mafia player I've ever met, to catch someone so blantantly doing something scummy!

But!

Given that A) There is nothing the replacement can say that I will believe,

and B) THIS IS A GAME OF OPINIONS, NOT FACTS

I choose to push for Nekka's fastest possible lynch. I want Nekka lynched RIGHT NOW. I can taste Nekka's blood and I love the warm coppery flavor of it in my sharp, sharp teeth.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Budja wrote:@Jordan, I think I did take centre stage in my argument with Wall-E a few pages back.

@Gamma, you do need reasons because your actions will effect the whole town.

@RF, look at Gamma's posting and tell me he is pro-town :P. Tolmides and others convinced me that Gamma could be used and so I stopped voting for him but he needs to be controlled. If Gamma is the SK, he will probably kill who we choose anyway so that proves nothing.
You are barely a stage hand in this theater.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by WhereIsTony »

Gamma wrote:o lawd.

Whoever hammers this jerk is a faggot.
Please do not use homosexuality as an insult.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by WhereIsTony »

JordanA24 wrote:Gamma, this is a direct question to you. Who do you think is the best 2 players to lynch/NK. I want your top suspects and reasoning behind it too. And it cannot be just because you disagree with their opinions or they have voted for you.
right now wall-e for being evasive and defensive and nekka for the same(waiting to judge on replacement)
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by zachattack »

unvote

I'll wait for RF's to finish his breakdown before I throw out my new vote. Barring someone saying hey guess what I am scum (which I wouldn't put past Wall-E considering he's practically trying to get lynched), it will be one of corporate, jersey and budja.

@milky

I'm assuming you had a reason to believe that you and Nekka would play the same instrument. I had a feeling that was what you were getting at in post 108, and wish you hadn't come out and said it explicitly. I will say that I doubt two people would play the same instrument and have different roles. Don't claim, but if you have a role that there's unlikely to be 2 of in a 12 player game then I would assume Nekka was lying. I'm going to apologize for the way I worded my original post, I was trying to say that someone who played clarinet and believed Nekka was lying would have voted for him shortly after his claim, yet no one but Wall-E actually did until after he picked up his first prod and I jumped on him for lurking.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by Budja »

@zachattack, what are your suspicions of me. You have discussed corporate and jersey but you are now saying you would be happy to lynch me. Why?
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by zachattack »

I've been getting a bad vibe from you from the start, but in the beginning it just felt like a hunch so I didn't pursue it. However, as the game progressed, you've grown on me more and more as a suspect. I want to re read the thread to build a better case on you but thus far haven't had a chance. But you come across as a parrot, most of your post's are just paraphrasing someone who posted before you. You've twice used the excuse that you weren't paying attention to vote counts when someone challenged you on a vote, once during the random vote stage, which wasn't a big deal, but then when you voted to put Wall-E at L-1 you again claimed you didn't notice the vote count, even though there was a large bandwagon on him and you could have easily been the hammer if you weren't paying attention. You hopped back in forth between the Wall-E and Nekka bandwagons, probably hoping to get the momentum going towards a lynch for one of them, before Nekka could post a response or be replaced. ( Yeah I know I was leading the wagon on Nekka, but I was only trying to put pressure on him to answer questions of him during his week long absence. I don't want him lynched and I don't want him to be considered for the NK, unless RF comes across scummy as well) When I have more time I'll go digging for specific examples, but those are my suspicions of you in a nutshell.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”