ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 26, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 22, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Why are you concerned more about Pie's townblocking of you as opposed to me? Me, the scumfuck who is buddying as soon as the game started being in a townbloc not tripping your radar?
Are you the one townblocking me this early? No. Pieguyn is.
F-16 is scum because after this post he never touched this again. He was clearly needling Brian Skies before this and this particular post does not give a sufficient answer to F-16's question.

The question, paraphrased, that F-16 asks Brian is, why is Brian concerned about Pie putting Brian in Pie's town block when Pie also has F-16 (who is scummy to Brian) in his town block. Brian's answer misinterprets the question and assumes Brian was put into F-16's town block also. If F-16 was particularly concerned about this line of inquiry, he would have continued it. It drops completely after post #26.

F-16 has had ample opportunity to look over this since I quoted it again but still didn't pick up on it. That's telling. He thinks it's history, done and over with, and can't remember why it was important to him... which means it never was.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 333, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 330, Tammy wrote: I was parroting muffin. He sounds smart.
You're peculiar.
thank you!
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 350, ActionDan wrote:F-16 is scum because after this post he never touched this again. He was clearly needling Brian Skies before this and this particular post does not give a sufficient answer to F-16's question.

The question, paraphrased, that F-16 asks Brian is, why is Brian concerned about Pie putting Brian in Pie's town block when Pie also has F-16 (who is scummy to Brian) in his town block. Brian's answer misinterprets the question and assumes Brian was put into F-16's town block also. If F-16 was particularly concerned about this line of inquiry, he would have continued it. It drops completely after post #26.

F-16 has had ample opportunity to look over this since I quoted it again but still didn't pick up on it. That's telling. He thinks it's history, done and over with, and can't remember why it was important to him... which means it never was.
So you're saying townies don't lose their train of thought?

Um...

I lose my train of thought a lot more as town than scum; I normally have an agenda as scum, which makes it easier for me to track what I'm pushing and I. I'm working on aligning my town game more to that, since it's annoying to read in my ISO that I've noted something, but not remember why I've noted it :/
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by ActionDan »

kaze is also pretty obviously town from his posts around the time of the weak miller discussion. that's a mislynch in the making if I've ever seen one. at least it won't happen on my watch

pedit: because F-16 is the type of guy to lose his train of thought? don't think so
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 334, BROseidon wrote:Other than in the post that says "this game's flavor is based on the manga [and other things that I assumed were roughly the same]
wow you're joking right
first off, you were the first to discuss the actual content of the manga. second off,
In post 1, pitoli wrote:The plot flavor and setup of the game may be inspired by the manga, anime adaptation, or the weird fanfic-esque things that go on in my head.
that's not at all what it says and you know it
In post 334, BROseidon wrote:So you just forgot where you got your idea of the flavor from? Like, it's fine if you don't call him BS, but to then NOT REMEMBER THAT BRIAN GAVE YOU THE IDEA OF FLAVOR, AND THAT I WAS CLEARLY REFERRING TO A SPECIFIC PERSON seems like a little much.
more like I wasn't paying attention to exactly who was saying what about the flavor bc I was sheeping the majority consensus

AND SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR MANIPULATIVE RESPONSES. YOU WERE NOT "CLEARLY REFERRING TO A SPECIFIC PERSON". YOU ASKED IF I WAS "SHEEPING BS". I INTERPRETED IT TO MEAN SHEEPING SOMETHING THAT WAS BULLSHIT. IS THIS REALLY SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
In post 334, BROseidon wrote:It comes from a scum POV given that your initial posturing comes from a scum POV (there's no reason for town to posture like that around a miller claim), and that you've manipulated my words in a way that I wouldn't expect town-you to do. Call it burden of proficiency if you'd like.
In post 334, BROseidon wrote:Wat.

That's not a contradiction.

Other people weren't using it to posture a future attack. You were.
it's a contradiction bc you were assuming there were people who watched anime but not hte manga and thus wouldn't know the whole story. however, where did this assumption go when you wanted to accuse me of posturing? your actions don't match your words

also you still think I'm posturing, despite the fact that your initial assumption that the game was based off the manga is wrong?

if you're town I don't get why the hell you don't wanna let go of smth that's been flat-out proven to be incorrect. you're scum and you keep coming back to this like just by bringing it up you can crush my whole case against you. you really haven't provided adequate answers for any of my points. instead you keep going back to this and the whole "BS" thing. I've explained how all my actions make sense from a town motivation, and you just ignore it and twist my words around.

I'm done arguing with you. at this point you're just twisting my words around, and it's p obvious you're scum so idgaf. until you can come up with some actually legitimate points, I won't be responding to any more walls, as there's no need to
now I need lots more votes on BRO. let's lynch the fuck out of this
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 353, ActionDan wrote:kaze is also pretty obviously town from his posts around the time of the weak miller discussion. that's a mislynch in the making if I've ever seen one. at least it won't happen on my watch

pedit: because F-16 is the type of guy to lose his train of thought? don't think so
Hi. You're not just calling me town because I'm voting with you, right? Right?

>.>

bleh
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

@ Dan, you misinterpreted the intention of the question. I was trying to get us out of RVS by probing for answers and feeling out Brian hopefully sorting him. A much better opportunity came along (a miller claim), so I used that instead. I don't care about Brian's answer now - the endgoal isn't to learn why Brian is concerned about Pie's townblocking of him, it is to get a read on Brian. Once I achieved that, the initial question becomes irrelevant.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 352, BROseidon wrote:So you're saying townies don't lose their train of thought?

Um...

I lose my train of thought a lot more as town than scum; I normally have an agenda as scum, which makes it easier for me to track what I'm pushing and I. I'm working on aligning my town game more to that, since it's annoying to read in my ISO that I've noted something, but not remember why I've noted it :/
^^^^ this is why BRO is scum

where'd this stance go when he was pushing me for supposedly forgetting about brian skies? if townies supposedly lose their train of thought, why would be apparently be so surprised at me "forgetting" that?

it's complete fucking BS and we need to lynch the fuck out of this before I go any more insane
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 354, pieguyn wrote:more like I wasn't paying attention to exactly who was saying what about the flavor bc I was sheeping the majority consensus

AND SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR MANIPULATIVE RESPONSES. YOU WERE NOT "CLEARLY REFERRING TO A SPECIFIC PERSON". YOU ASKED IF I WAS "SHEEPING BS". I INTERPRETED IT TO MEAN SHEEPING SOMETHING THAT WAS BULLSHIT. IS THIS REALLY SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
1) Majority consensus=1 person.

2) BS was capitalized because... wait...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:18 pm

In post 352, BROseidon wrote:
In post 350, ActionDan wrote:F-16 is scum because after this post he never touched this again. He was clearly needling Brian Skies before this and this particular post does not give a sufficient answer to F-16's question.

So you're saying townies don't lose their train of thought?

Um...

I didn't lose my train of thought. I felt that my line of enquiry was no longer relevant.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 354, pieguyn wrote:it's a contradiction bc you were assuming there were people who watched anime but not hte manga and thus wouldn't know the whole story. however, where did this assumption go when you wanted to accuse me of posturing? your actions don't match your words

also you still think I'm posturing, despite the fact that your initial assumption that the game was based off the manga is wrong?
You still took a noncommittal stance on Bert using a flavor justification that you didn't understand.

That's still posturing.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 355, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 353, ActionDan wrote:kaze is also pretty obviously town from his posts around the time of the weak miller discussion. that's a mislynch in the making if I've ever seen one. at least it won't happen on my watch

Hi. You're not just calling me town because I'm voting with you, right? Right?

>.>

bleh
I had you as town before that. My town reads are always good reads. that's my specialty

pedit: I don't believe that. there's no reason for you to drop the original inquiry and continue with another especially since he didn't answer the first properly.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by ActionDan »

not that you couldn't continue with another, only that you didn't have to drop the first
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 354, pieguyn wrote:if you're town I don't get why the hell you don't wanna let go of smth that's been flat-out proven to be incorrect. you're scum and you keep coming back to this like just by bringing it up you can crush my whole case against you. you really haven't provided adequate answers for any of my points. instead you keep going back to this and the whole "BS" thing. I've explained how all my actions make sense from a town motivation, and you just ignore it and twist my words around.

I'm done arguing with you. at this point you're just twisting my words around, and it's p obvious you're scum so idgaf. until you can come up with some actually legitimate points, I won't be responding to any more walls, as there's no need to
now I need lots more votes on BRO. let's lynch the fuck out of this
Largely it's because your push on me reeks.

I'm not twisting your words. I'm using your words to try to look into the motivations that back them, which in turn elucidate your alignment to me. You haven't tried to parse any of what I've said. You haven't thrown questions my way, only accusations. You haven't actually pointed out what the scum motivation in anything I've done has been, you've just said things like "there's a contradiction/your case is weak/you're twisting my words. SCUM!"
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:22 pm

In post 361, ActionDan wrote:I don't believe that. there's no reason for you to drop the original inquiry and continue with another especially since he didn't answer the first properly.
And what would be the point of continuing to push a dead-end?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 326, BROseidon wrote:Muffin: what you're seeing is why my mislynch rate is over 50% (I think; it might actually be a bit lower), but also why Death's Diner is the only game I've ever lost while not getting mislynched. I'm a fairly hyper-aggressive player, especially when I start getting a sense of the gamestate early.
do you have a town read on me?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by ActionDan »

because it wasn't dead. he answered you incorrectly. correct him.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 357, pieguyn wrote:
In post 352, BROseidon wrote:So you're saying townies don't lose their train of thought?

Um...

^^^^ this is why BRO is scum

where'd this stance go when he was pushing me for supposedly forgetting about brian skies? if townies supposedly lose their train of thought, why would be apparently be so surprised at me "forgetting" that?

it's complete fucking BS and we need to lynch the fuck out of this before I go any more insane
There's a difference between losing track of a note on a specific point and not remembering someone's name.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 336, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 325, pieguyn wrote:get off your wagons and vote BRO with me already
What are your thoughts about Dan?
I don't know. I haven't read the past 5 pages in detail yet. doing now
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:23 pm

In post 366, ActionDan wrote:because it wasn't dead. he answered you incorrectly. correct him.
Why should I care? How does it help me find scum?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 365, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 326, BROseidon wrote:Muffin: what you're seeing is why my mislynch rate is over 50% (I think; it might actually be a bit lower), but also why Death's Diner is the only game I've ever lost while not getting mislynched. I'm a fairly hyper-aggressive player, especially when I start getting a sense of the gamestate early.
do you have a town read on me?
Null.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Unvote
Vote: BRO
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by ActionDan »

You clearly cared by asking the question in the first place. Somehow you would have thought that your question would help you find scum by asking it. There was no reason for you to call it irrelevant since the question was left standing and it had value to you.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by BROseidon »

I think I see what you're driving at, muffin.

You aren't be the only player in this game that knows that I'm easy to push, you're just the only one who can't deny it.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:32 pm

In post 372, ActionDan wrote:You clearly cared by asking the question in the first place. Somehow you would have thought that your question would help you find scum by asking it. There was no reason for you to call it irrelevant since the question was left standing and it had value to you.
I cared because it would help me feel out Brian and progress the game past RVS. Continuing that conversation would have gotten some good discussion and reactions. Once I found a much better way to do it based on the miller claim, I dropped this. I didn't abandon my efforts to sort Brian, I dropped a line of questioning for another which would move me towards the same goal.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”