StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:18 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

Wow, bad luck for Mneme I'm afraid. The world is a cruel and unfair place it would seem.

Oh well thems the brakes.

He was...

Shannon Elliott – Village Idiot

Shannon was raised in a slummy bar in Murphyville called “luckies.” As a small child she did Irish jigs for the local winos in order to make money to be able to purchase her depression medicine.
Now at 21 she lives in a makeshift apartment above Luckies drinking by day, and wandering the streets by night. The news of newcomers to the town disturbed Shannon deeply. The full extent of her anger is not exactly known.

The end is upon you. I know it's tough to not be sure of your choices, however you all have been doing a fabulous job with it I must say.

Night is upon you, choices due in three days. Thats Thursday July 20th, or sooner if the choices come in soon.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:08 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

Morning dawns on Murphyville. The game is over. Did you enjoy it? I hope you did. Before I divulge any secrets, let me give you all some insight into the happenings of the night.

EnterYourNameHere approached the house of Armlx.

A knock at the door provided no response so he saw no problem with letting himself in. Armlx was at home, asleep in his bed, and completely helpless it was all too easy for EnterYourNameHere to take a nicely sized wedge of cheese and slam it down hard across his skull over and over again until all breath had ceased to blow from his already blue lips.

As he rose to leave he was startled by the creaking of a door behind him.

"Warpdragon? What are you doing here?"

"I might ask you the same thing." Warpdragon approached EYNH with a grin on his face, "I've been following you since you left your house tonight. I didn't think you had this kind of thing in you. And with such style. I mean, I've been stabbing people, and shooting them, one time I strangled someone with my bare hands but this? Beating a man to death with a wedge of cheese. My God you are good sir."

"Do you expect me to be happy that you're impressed?"

"Oh no. I expect you to do as everyone else in this town has. Just close your eyes, and accept that the end is now."

EYNH held a hard cold stare. His eyes locked with Warpdragons for what seemed like hours. Without warning a gunshot rang out through the house. EYNH dropped to one knee. Still locked on warpdragon he could not understand. He didn't see a gun. In fact he was sure that there wasn't one. Yet he could smell gunpowder, and it was so cold now. All he really wanted to do was close his eyes. Close them and make everything go away. Forget about all the terrible things he had done and all the pain he'd caused. As his eyelids became heavy and his brain became more and more clouded he looked up at Warpdragon one last time. He saw only a smile, a cruel, malicious smile.

Forget Google and Yahoo, I'll just tell you who these guys were.

Armlx, the loveable little bastered is none other than.

Christopher Morring – Religious Freak

Chris Morring grew up in a catholic church. As a child he was taught the ways of God and has stuck by them his entire life. When word reached his ears about the events taking place in Murphyville he knew immediately that it was the work of the lord that must be done there. As a man of the cloth he went forth to this town to exorcise the evil from its streets and to purify the heathens who bathe in it.

And who is EnterYourNameHere? Well I'll tell you he probably is...

John P. Harrison IV – Cheese Salesmen

A young Cheese Connoisseur John Harrison IV was born in the small town of Brisbane. Growing up the fact that nobody knew where he came from prompted him to seek residency elsewhere, hoping that he would someday be a well known cheese salesmen who could bring fame and fortune to Brisbane.
Upon moving to Murphyville he became disappointed when he realized that it was a town very similar to Brisbane in the sense that nobody knew where it was. If he were to become a famous cheese salesman, then he would have to do it elsewhere.
Fear strikes John’s heart however when he is not allowed to leave Murphyville. With the recent string of Murders that are occurring lately it seems that everyone has become a suspect, and nobody is allowed to leave until some answers have been had.

So there you have it. The winner of Murphyville Mafia is none other than our very own.......

Warpdragon. And he was....Steve the Handyman, Wow. I am impressed that he got away with this one, though I like how he twisted his actual role PM to make it sort of true. Observe:

The Legendary Pimptatious – Pimp

Pimptatious grew up in Payne, Ohio. As a child he was disliked by the other boys and found company only in the arms of girls. Once older he abandoned his true name of Steve and had it legally changed to Pimptatious. Moving with his ladies to Murphyville he hoped that it would be a happening town with lots of action and excitement. Once he arrived he found out that he was terribly wrong.

So here is how things worked.

You were all informed at the begining of this game that roles were not revealed upon death. This is becasue everybody in the town, save 1, was scum.

Nicole and LoudmouthLee made up the mafia. They made a nightkill choice everynight which was subject to happen no matter what.

Dranko20 was the only member of the town. His role was to recruit Serial killers to the side of the town. Unfortunately he met his demise at the hands of the mafia. He was only able to win if he converted everybody left alive over to town side and killed off the mafia. He was the only person in the game who was allowed to know the setup beforehand. (This role had to be given to somebody I knew personally due to the delicate nature of the setup I could not afford the person who received the role to simply look at it and say "This setup is stupid I'm gonna tell everyone" Not that any of you would do that I would just rather not take chances.)

The other nine of you were Serial Killers, you all had alternate night actions for two reasons.

1. To keep people from getting suspicious about why their night kill kept failing and...

2. To give you something to do in case Dranko converted you to the town side.

All in all I wanted the roles to be fun because, as a person who loves this game I do not believe in basic town as a role.

This is how the kill system worked for the SK's and this how Warpdragon won.

Everynight You all would send in your choices. Now a number of things happened in addition to this such as roleblocks and the like. Basically it went down like this.

Whatever player was targetted the most times in a given night to be killed was the player that wound up dead.

Example: Player A, B and C all target player F to die.
Player D targets A, and player E targets B. Player F targets B as well.

Player F dies.

For future nights lets say Player A and player B are the only ones chosen for a nightkill. The records say that Player B has two targets from a previous night while Player A now has only 1. So player B would die at this point and so on.

Warpdragon is the winner because had there been only one kill last night, as there technically should have been, we would go to day. There would be no way to get a majority vote so the game would go to night with no lynch. Warpdragon has never been targetted to be nightkilled (Well he has, but each time the person who targetted him was roleblocked, so there were no strikes set against him) Therefore he and EnterYourNameHere would simply place a target point on each other. EYNH would have the most on him due to past nights, and the morning would result with Warpdragon as the last man standing.

If anyone is in any way confused about the way the game worked please feel free to ask. It was a rather peculiar setup and one that I can, very literally, never do again.

I had fun Modding it and I hope that you all had fun playing in it. I still feel bad for decieving you all but in retrospect I hope you understand that I could only tell you so much in order for the game to work.

In the next post I shall list the entire master sheet of full role PM's that I sent out roles from orignially. Please let me know what you guys thought of the game. I spent two months working on it and I hope that in the end it is something I can consider a success.

So remember folks, help control the pet population, have your pet spayed or nutered, tune in next time, this has been a not so great production in association with a bunch of crap you didn't really need. But most of all this has been Murphyville Mafia, and I'll see you all next time.

Goodnight.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:10 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

Shannon Elliott – Village Idiot

Shannon was raised in a slummy bar in Murphyville called “luckies.” As a small child she did Irish jigs for the local winos in order to make money to be able to purchase her depression medicine.
Now at 21 she lives in a makeshift apartment above Luckies drinking by day, and wandering the streets by night. The news of newcomers to the town disturbed Shannon deeply. The full extent of her anger is not exactly known.

You are a Serial Killer
You win when you are the only one left standing.

With all these new people coming into your hometown you begin to fear that your quiet little town may start turning into a big city, and with it your way of life will be taken with it. In order to stop the outsiders from taking over you have decided to exact vengeance for yourself.
You have a posting Restriction.
You are more than just a serial killer, you area also very depressed. While depressed you do not have the energy to kill and as such you spend the night stumbling around town looking for somebody to talk to.

During the day phase of the game you must convince another player to give you a quarter (They just need to say in some way, shape, or form that you can have a quarter) If you do then you are able to purchase your depression medicine and thus gain the energy to kill that night.

Should you be unable to convince another player to give you a quarter you may in that case send me the name of another player. That player will be stumbled upon during the night and they will be engaged in deep meaningful conversation with you and their night action will be role-blocked.

Elizabeth Smith – Jittery Writer

Elizabeth was born in the city of Compton, as the only student of European ancestry at her school she became very disconnected from her peers at a young age. Being a very angry child Elizabeth found her frustration to be at ease while she was writing.
The Disconnection ultimately caused her to seek out solitude, a place where she could do her writing and not have to deal with the annoyance of people.
Shortly after moving to Murphyville a string of murders began to occur, startled by this information Elizabeth tried to return home to Compton where it’s “safe.”
Before she could finish packing the police arrived at her door informing her that she was a suspect in the murders and would not be allowed to leave until the investigation was complete.

You are a serial Killer.
You win when you are the only one left standing.

Once you arrived in Murphyville the town greeted you with hatred and loathing like you wouldn’t imagine. You learned that many of the townsfolk had read your work and disagreed with you so much that they wanted you out of town.
If that’s the case then you’ll have to leave wont you?
but not before showing them what a paper cut really means.

In addition to your kill each night you may also send a letter to one other player. This letter may be up to 40 words in length and may not contain any direct quotes from me. The letter must be sent to me and I shall forward it to your target, you may send in your night kill target and letter target at the same time. You may sign the letter any name you wish.

Mike Whitebear – Lazy Bastard/Internet Junkie

Mike was born in the big city of San Francisco. As a general rule while growing up mike didn’t leave his house very often because the city was very big and he was very lazy. With this being his main motivation Mike discovered the town of Murphyville one day while browsing around online.
“This is it!” He thought the chance he’d been looking for. He could now spend his days working from home and browsing the internet all day long, he’d never have to go far to pick up things from the store and he would be happy.

You are a serial Killer.
You may not kill twice in a Row.
You may not kill night one.

Once arriving in Murphyville you became frustrated. You were laid off from your computer tech support job and as it turned out the grocery store near your home was being shut down, the next closest store to your house being a four mile walk.
In order to continue your lazy lifestyle you began killing the residents of Murphyville and stealing their credit card numbers. However because you are so lazy you may only kill every other night, and not on night 1.
On nights you are not out killing you may send me the name of one other player. You will look up information on that on the internet and will find a web page with information about them (You will basically receive the information about their role similar to the information about you up until the point when you are told your role.)

Christopher Morring – Religious Freak

Chris Morring grew up in a catholic church. As a child he was taught the ways of God and has stuck by them his entire life. When word reached his ears about the events taking place in Murphyville he knew immediately that it was the work of the lord that must be done there. As a man of the cloth he went forth to this town to exorcise the evil from its streets and to purify the heathens who bathe in it.

You are a serial killer.
You win when you are the only Holy Father left still praying.
You may not kill two consecutive nights.
You may not kill night 1.

Upon arriving in Murphyville you determine that the people are incurable and the only way to cleanse this evil is to deliver your own brand of fiery justice to the townsfolk that are so tainted with sin.

During nights that you cannot, or choose not to, kill you may send me the name of one other player. That player will receive a letter which confirms any player innocent (even if they are not).

The Legendary Pimptatious – Pimp

Pimptatious grew up in Payne, Ohio. As a child he was disliked by the other boys and found company only in the arms of girls. Once older he abandoned his true name of Steve and had it legally changed to Pimptatious. Moving with his ladies to Murphyville he hoped that it would be a happening town with lots of action and excitement. Once he arrived he found out that he was terribly wrong.

You are a serial Killer
You win when you, and your “Ladies” are the only inhabitants still standing. (You’re ladies are not other players, you’re on your own really)

You became so frustrated after you realized what a terrible mistake you’ve made by coming to Murphyville that you decided to spice things up by killing small animals. After wasting a policeman that tried to get you to stop slicing up squirrels you developed a bloodlust.

During the night you may send me the name of the player you would like to waste. While you are out killing someone you may also send out one of your ladies to do your bidding for you. Each of them has a different skill and you may only choose 1 of them each night. Your choices are:

• Roleblock
• Cop Investigation
• Kidnapping

“Shug” – Nice Guy/Psychic

“Shug” grew up in Michigan during the time of the Regan Administration. A tough life as it was growing up lead him to have to fend for himself as a child. At an early age he discovered that he possessed a rare gift to read people’s minds. Unfortunately the gift came with a curse, as he could read peoples minds he was unable to tell anybody what he discovered. When he heard about the Murphyville murders he realized that he needed to go to discover the mystery behind the bloodshed.

You are the only member of the town.
You win when no scum remain.

Once you arrive in Murphyville you realize that everyone is a murderer. Not one of the people in the town is innocent except for you. It is your job as the only person still morally acceptable to save the town from itself.
Through reading people’s minds you have learned that they are all a bunch of murderous, rotten, no good criminals. However each of them believes that they are the only one.

During the night you may send me the name of one other player. That player will become saved and their role will change from scum to town. They will not know that you were the one who saved them nor will they know that you are innocent. They will be told only that they are now town and that their objectives have changed. If you are lynched or killed all saved town members will return to their murderous state.

You are not allowed to reveal the information that you have been given in this message. It would ruin the spirit of the game and thus make the game unplayable.

Pablo! – Action Movie Star

Pablo was born in Hollywood, CA where he grew up as a child actor making cereal commercials to feed his grandfathers tobacco addiction. After growing up in Hollywood and living the glamorous life for so many years he was looking to settle down and get away from the flash of the big city.
In the business Pablo is considered The King of Extreme, bringing new meaning to the term action star.

Once he arrived in Murphyville he was met by a horde of angry townsfolk, who found Pablo’s extreme reputation to be harmful to their peaceful ways. After a few weeks of keeping to yourself and trying to ignore the piles of hate mail that had been pouring into your mailbox you decide that if the town doesn’t want to like your extreme ways, then you’ll give them a reason, extreme style!

You are a Serial Killer.
You win when everyone else is extremely dead.
You may not kill two nights in a row.

Each night instead of performing a kill, or on nights that you are not allowed to kill you may send me the names of two other players, as well as the name of an Action Scene from a movie (Try and make it an extreme Action Scene) during the night the action scene you send in will take place in the town, confusing the crap out of the two players you sent me.
If either or both of those players had a night choice those players choices will happen for the other one instead.
*No, you may not choose yourself as a target*

Each night that you do perform a kill please also send me the name of an extreme killing scene from a movie, your kill will be performed that manner.

As a side request I would hope that you try and choose movies that are somewhat mainstream (no Hong Kong action movies or international films) I cannot accurately write the scene if I am not familiar with the movie.

Kyle Chidester – Thieving Hobo

Kyle was born in the very boring town of Half Moon Bay. As a child he was constantly teased and used as a scapegoat when things went wrong. After a few years of living at home and being used as a chew toy by his very insensitive dog he decided that it was time to leave.
So with that Kyle picked up his things, wrapped them up in a hobo pack. Tied it to the end of a stick, and took to the open road.

After a few months of living out of railroad cars, and mooching off of his friends nicely furnished apartments, Kyle finally found Murphyville, a place where nobody really did anything, and Kyle could get away with anything he ever wanted to.

You are a Serial Killer
You win when everybody learns not to point fingers.

Once you arrive in Murphyville you think that everything is going to be fine, that is until the murders start happening. Hearing rumors of the mafia creeping into the town you are positive that people are going to start blaming you. So you figure that you might as well be responsible this time.

During nights that you cannot kill you may send me the name of two other players. The first player’s night action will be role blocked, copied, and performed by you towards the second player you target.

Liezl (Pronounced Lee-Zell) Laurel – Ex-Military Ninja! Mafia

Liezl was born in Japan, as a child she was placed in the secret Japanese military program, in which children were taught to be better than America by any means necessary. After spending the first 17 years of her life in the militaries underwater deep diving program she put her plan to escape into action.
Late one night she snuck into the supply room where the wet suits are kept. Stealing a diving suit she quickly made her way to the beach where she started her long swim to America.

About halfway through the swim above water she realized that she was not going to make it. In a last ditch effort to survive she turned on her oxygen tank and passed out.
Fortunately the tank lasted longer than she had expected, and by the time she regained consciousness she was sprawled out along a beach.
Unaware of where she was she began aimlessly wandering along the water in hopes of finding someone. Before long she encountered another person walking along the beach.
“Who are you? Where am I?” She asked?
“My name’s Carina, this is Murphyville.”

You are a member of the Mafia, your partner is Carina.
You win when everyone in the town has been liberated from their heads.

Carina (LoudMouthLee) is your partner, during the night you may communicate with her and discuss who you would like to off. (For flavor you may also send me the manner in which you would like to kill the person.)

After Carina hears the story of where you came from, she realizes that you would be an excellent edition to the mafia. Bringing you to the Godfather (there is no Godfather Character) they decide that you should join. Happy to have found acceptance in this strange place you agree.

Carina Woudenberg – Depressed Townie / Mafia

Carina was born in Murphyville, as a child she wanted nothing more than to leave this boring and completely mind numbing town. After spending 18 years of her life trying to save enough money to move to the big city, her frustration has mounted beyond a reasonable doubt. When the murders in town began to occur, she started to wonder if she would ever be able to leave, or if this town would bury her in her own sorrow.

One day when walking along the beach she discovered the body of a strange looking Japanese girl, upon inspecting the body she found an ID card from Japan. She could not read the name very well but from what little she knew of Japanese she could make out the name Liezl (pronounced Lee-Zell).

When she started to loot the body she realized that it began to cough, it was not a corpse after all. Upon awakening she could hear some quiet Japanese being muttered by the girl. After a few awkward moments she began to speak in English, “Who are you? Where am I?”
You reply in kind, “My name’s Carina, this is Murphyville.”

You are a Member of the Mafia.
You win when total slaughter is achieved.

Liezl (Nicole) is your partner, during the night you may communicate with her and discuss who you would like to off. (For flavor you may also send me the manner in which you would like to kill the person.)

Being sick and tired of living in this boring town you joined the mafia at a young age, after discovering the young girl down at the beach and learning of how she arrived at this place you realize that she would be an excellent addition to the mafia, and a great replacement for the partner you recently lost.
After bringing her to the Godfather (there is no real Godfather role, it’s just for flavor) you all agree that she should join. Fortunately she does as well.

John P. Harrison IV – Cheese Salesmen

A young Cheese Connoisseur John Harrison IV was born in the small town of Brisbane. Growing up the fact that nobody knew where he came from prompted him to seek residency elsewhere, hoping that he would someday be a well known cheese salesmen who could bring fame and fortune to Brisbane.
Upon moving to Murphyville he became disappointed when he realized that it was a town very similar to Brisbane in the sense that nobody knew where it was. If he were to become a famous cheese salesman, then he would have to do it elsewhere.
Fear strikes John’s heart however when he is not allowed to leave Murphyville. With the recent string of Murders that are occurring lately it seems that everyone has become a suspect, and nobody is allowed to leave until some answers have been had.

You are a Serial Killer.
You win when you’re the last taste tester standing.
You may not kill night one.

If the people of this town aren’t going to buy your cheese than you’ll have to be a more suggestive salesmen. Cramming it down their throats might work.

On nights that you may not kill, or if you choose to perform this action instead of a kill, you may send me the name of one other player. That player will be sent a list of different cheeses in which they must purchase one. You have 5 different cheeses in stock, each of which does something different. You may send any number between 3 and 5 for your target to choose from. The different effects are as follows.

Doc Protection: The cheese will provide such good health to your target that they will be protected from 1 night kill.

Knocked out cold: Your target will eat so much of the cheese that they will pass out from flavor and will not join the town the next day.

Lynch Protection: The cheese is so greasy that it will coat the outside of your targets neck, and should they be lynched they will slip from the noose and the day will end in no lynch. (The first time this cheese is selected it will be removed from the game forever)

Roleblock: The cheese is so good that your target will forget about their night action that night and will simply eat cheese until morning.

Kill: No explanation necessary.

You do not know the effects of the different cheeses right now, however once someone has purchased a cheese, you will be told what that cheese does.

The Cheeses are:

Cheddar: Lynch Protection
Gouda: Kill
Mozzarella: Doc Protection
Brie: Roleblocker
Provolone: Knocked out

Did I forget to mention you have a posting restriction? Don’t worry it isn’t hard. You need to mention the name of one cheese at least once a day. Or else you lose your night action for that night. Not too tough eh? Now here’s the fun part. If you are able to mention at least four different types of cheese, then you are allowed to perform your cheese delivery night action twice. If you mention five different types then you will be given a new type of cheese which poisons your target. And lastly, now this is the best one. If you can make it up to six different cheeses mentioned in a single day, then you get all that, plus you are allowed to reduce your choices of cheese to 2.
Ahh, The Power of Cheese.

Neill Herbert – Perfectionist Copy Editor

Neill works as a copy editor for a well known San Francisco newspaper. After suffering the harassment of his Editor-in-chief he becomes a very anal and perfectionist editor, oftentimes being mean to his fellow staff and becoming disliked by those around him.

After being fired for slapping a reporter Neill decided to move to Murphyville, a small town in a small state where nobody would be able to bother him.

Upon taking up a job as a copy editor for “The Murphyville View” Neill began to fall back into his old routine of being mean, unreasonable, and all around not a nice person.

Very soon after being fired from “The Murphyville View,” Neill decides that it is time for him to go. Being sick of these illiterate farmers already he begins to pack his bags. Before he can even finish the police arrive at his door. They inform him of the lockdown taking place and that he is not to leave until the issue has been resolved.

Seeing that he has no place else to go he agrees to remain in town until the lockdown has ended.

You are a serial Killer.
You win, when everyone else is grammatically correct.

The people of this town disgust you, none of them know how to spell, speak, or use a question mark. Having killed the first one out of frustration you realize that you are close to being found out. The only solution is to take everyone else out as well. Before they catch on.

You have a posting restriction. Good for you.

Since you are an anal retentive copy-editor, you must copy edit. Any grammatical or spelling errors you see must be corrected. You only need to correct posts up to three times a day. However I would still pay attention to those errors if I were you because when you are submitting your target for your night kill you must also give me the number of the post in which you caught a grammar/spelling error committed by that person.

That is correct; you may only kill people who make grammar mistakes. Don’t worry too much about that though, if you make it to the final 6 or less this restriction goes away (Although I’m pretty sure if I kept it there you would still be able to win)

Also if you are able to fulfill your posting restriction each day you will be granted limited immunity from night kills that night. Basically meaning that if you are targeted for a night kill there is a 50% chance of it backfiring into the person who tried to kill you.
I miss Puzzle.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:54 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Please post night actions.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
EnterYourNameHere
EnterYourNameHere
Goon
EnterYourNameHere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:39 am

Post by EnterYourNameHere »

I had figured something like this was up. But I didn't expect EVERYONE to be scum (well, except one). Warpdragon's nice fake PM helped his cause, I was convinced he was one of the few townies in this game.

But there was nothing I could do, even if I had figured out that he was scum. Oh well.
prinny, dood
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:41 am

Post by StrykkerVerde »

oh yes, almost forgot about that.

Here were the night actions for each night.

Night 1: Crola Lynched Day 1.

Dranko20 Converts Internet Stranger
carrion pidgeons does not make a move.
Warpdragon Kills Internet Stranger, and roleblocks Armlx
EnterYourNameHere Sends Drummer cheese
PBuG: Kills carrion pidgeons, and sends Drummer a Letter that reads, "We can trust LoudMouthLee" -Elizabeth
Internet Stranger: Kill's Loudmouth Lee in a botched Bank robbery like in the movie "Point Break"
mneme: Kill EnterYourNameHere, roleblock Armlx.
armlx: Send a note to PBuG saying Dranko is innocent (Roleblocked)
LoudmouthLee/Nicole: Kill Drummer (Nicole received the letter that Drummer received.

I think I made a mistake on this one and put armlx's action through even though he was roleblocked. My appologizes.

Since the serial Killers did not target the same person more than one time this night I threw the names of everyone targeted into a hat and LoudmouthLee was the unfortunate one pulled out.

Night 2: LoudmouthLee and Drummer Killed Night 1, PBuG lynched Day 2.

Drank20: Convert Nicole (Roleblocked)
mneme: Roleblock Dranko, Kill Armlx
Nicole: Kill Dranko
Warpdragon: Kill Internet Stranger, Investigate EnterYourNameHere.
Internet Stranger sent in no night action.
Armlx: Kill Nicole
EnterYourNameHere: Kill carrion pidgeons
carrion pidgeons: No Night action.

Night 2 Internet Stranger and carrion pidgeons both had a total of two times being targetted. carrion pidgeons was the unfortunate one this time.

Night 3: Dranko20 and carrion pidgeons killed night 2, Nicole Lynched Day 3.

This takes care of the Mafia, so at this point there is only 1 kill at night.

armlx: Out of Town (But roleblocked anyway)
EnterYourNameHere: Send cheese to warpdragon
mneme: Block armlx, kill EnterYourNameHere
warpdragon:Kill Internet Stranger, Block armlx (chooses Cheddar cheese)
Internet Stranger: Did not send in a nightchoice.

At this point in time Internet Stranger now has a total of three times being targetted. More than anybody else, so he was the obvious choice for the night.

Night 4: Internet Stranger Killed Night 3, mneme lynched day 4.

armlx: Kill Warpdragon (Roleblocked)
EnterYourNameHere: Kill armlx
warpdragon: Kill EnterYourNameHere, roleblock armlx

After doing the math on nightkills, Warpdragon never officially receieves a nightkill target point during this entire game.
armlx and EYNH both had two kills on their head so the nightkill would have come down to one of them. Going into the next night we would have had just two players and with warpdragon not having a point yet, there was no possible way for him to lose the game at this point.

armlx and EnterYourNameHere killed night 4.

Warpdragon is the last man standing.
I miss Puzzle.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:41 am

Post by Drummer »

Why do I get killed early in the game every time I'm evil?
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:52 pm

Post by warpdragon »

That was a great game. Wow. The killing was a little messed up, and so was the ballance, but oh well. And my first win ever on this site!
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:51 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

I realize I made a few mistakes in terms of balancing the power of the roles, as well as the killing system. I tried to offset the killing roles by giving out more roleblocking powers. In the end all that seemed to accomplish was keeping armlx from performing any night action at all.
I miss Puzzle.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:13 am

Post by armlx »

Yeah. Well designed. I'm suprised I got as far as I did, but I think it was mainly because I "cleared" myself so early on. Some SK's were clearly superior to others (looking at you, Warp Dragon), but the premise was very good. The 1 townie should have had protection from SK kills though. Just my opinion.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Nicole
Nicole
Townie
Nicole
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:20 am

Post by Nicole »

My first time being mafia, and the whole freaking town is scum!

Oh well, there's always next time.

GG Warpdragon!
Nicole

*Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!*
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:36 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”