Mini 944- Town Suav├® - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!! (over)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DT Master wrote: I don't know if it's just Nacho skimming through my posts, or if it's a sign that Nacho doesn't care about scum hunting.
It's me being disconnected from this game for a little while... Sorry 'bout that.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:56 am

Post by muzzz »

DTMaster wrote:A lot of the LL case is based on the LL/Spy link (remember Spy replaced duck duck which I already commented on)
My point is that that link is more of a reason to lynch Spy than it is a reason to lynch Locke. Misguided townies occasionally end up defending scum, but I think I've yet to see the scumbag that's stupid enough to put up a chainsaw-defense for a townie.
Most justified random vote ever:
"Vote: muzzz for making my girlfriend think you were me" - Rai
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:02 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

SpyreX wrote:I'm sad this is taking so long.

While I would be a-ok with confid, I think there's some real interesting business to be parsed from an NS wagon. The real good stuff.

Promise.
Why ok with me? What's the case?
(This sounds a little like setting up for a mislynch.)
Locke Lamora, 337 wrote:Mod: really sorry but I'm going to have no home internet access at all in the next three weeks, so I'll basically only be online once or twice a week if I manage to get to an internet cafe. As a result, I think replacing me would be best. If finding a replacement is a real problem then I'll do my best to post what I can at those times but obviously I'm not going to be able to do a great deal.
Why is it always the high profile suspects who have to be replaced? (Not saying he's replacing out just because he took heat, but it's annoying.)
farside22, 342 wrote:I would vote either one but locke's comment about voting for NS based on no reason and following is way scummier then spreyx.
I agree with this, but duckduck's scummy behavior leaves some negative marks on Spyrex as well.
DTMaster, 349 wrote:@Confid
1. Generally you don't use the vote count to defend yourself. This is all kinds of scummy because you are saying, you aren't scummy because the town isn't voting you. How about this, we can multitask. (see below)
By my vote count comment, I meant that I had not "weaseled my way onto the NS wagon" as whoever originally posted claimed, because I had not voted for NS.
DTMaster, 349, cont. wrote:@Confid again:
Huzzah. What do you have to say about your conclusions in your "summary posts" that you promised us. You have a vote now, so your defense is quite nulled now. :p

Unvote
Vote: Confid
Vote Nobody Special
You can double vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

muzzz wrote:
DTMaster wrote:A lot of the LL case is based on the LL/Spy link (remember Spy replaced duck duck which I already commented on)
My point is that that link is more of a reason to lynch Spy than it is a reason to lynch Locke. Misguided townies occasionally end up defending scum, but I think I've yet to see the scumbag that's stupid enough to put up a chainsaw-defense for a townie.
If I didn't have those scummy vibes from you I might agree but LL gives information in my view and has contributed nothing to the game that wasn't said by others. (Again you miss this point)
information = good
lynching a player that isn't offering anything = good
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:02 am

Post by farside22 »

The last time I saw Locke as scum he lurked a lot there too. I'm in a current game I can't say much about except to say he's very vocal there (not now) but as a whole.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:32 am

Post by SpyreX »

Why ok with me? What's the case?
(This sounds a little like setting up for a mislynch.)
Who said anything about a case? When one makes no ripples because no stones are cast, well.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:26 am

Post by muzzz »

farside22 wrote:If I didn't have those scummy vibes from you I might agree but LL gives information in my view and has contributed nothing to the game that wasn't said by others. (Again you miss this point)
information = good
lynching a player that isn't offering anything = good
I'm not missing anything. My last post wasn't about which of Locke/Spy is the better lynch in general, but about whether the Locke/Spy connection is a valid argument to lynch Locke first.

I have actually considered your points. And while those arguments are valid, they lead me to different people. If you want info, lynch me or Spy. That way you can also connect Par. And if you want to lynch a non-contributor you could line up half the town, with Dramonic being a mile ahead of everyone else.

In short, I agree that Locke is probably scum. I just think there are far better lynches to be had today.
Most justified random vote ever:
"Vote: muzzz for making my girlfriend think you were me" - Rai
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Nikanor »

farside wrote:Your going have explain what IIOA has to do with asking you about wanting to lynch duck 5 post later after saying to wait.
You just pointed something out. Was it scummy of me to do that? Was it town of me to do that? What's the point of asking me about it (which you didn't do, btw)? I'm obviously not going to claim day cop.
farside wrote:Is there a reason I should point out you hemming at one person over another? I stopped thinking you were scummy many pages ago. Just don't like where you are coming from.
No, not over. But you
should
be looking at everyone objectively. Something one person does should affect your reads on another. If you think I'm town and that I did the same thing, how is it a scumtell for Locke and not a scumtell for me?
farside wrote:Town views? That's a dumb thing to ask this early? Hell that's a dumb question to ask, period. Do you think I really want to help the scum know or point to who is town in my view?
Should I paint a bullseye on them too?
This is soooo scummy. farside, a town player isn't afraid to share his town reads, because chances are good that the scum will figure it out based on voting history and stuff like that anyway. A scum player is afraid to share his town reads, because he doesn't want to narrow his mislynch options.
Plus, you already said you think I'm town earlier in this post.
DTM wrote:2. Some reason it feels like you sidestepped my comment about: how you presented your duckduck vote/meta facepalm comment. You have nothing to say?
Could you repeat what you need answered, then? I thought I had responded to everything you had directed at me.

I see that NS has signed up to mod in the open queue. Verrry interrresting.

DIELURKERSCUMDIE.
Ahem.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Nikanor »

The main page wrote:Registered Users: Cirno, Coyote, Cuetlachtli, danakillsu, dramonic, Elmo, Ether, hitogoroshi, Idiotking, Iecerint, Jahudo, Kenman, Kishime, Lacey, molestargazer, My Milked Eek, Nachomamma8, NavyCherub,
Nobody Special
, ooba, Papa Zito, PatResults, Robocopter87, scotmany12, shadow2222, TheRealGunSmith, yabbaguy, Zang
Look, he's even online.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Are there open questions aimed at me?

What do you people want from my life??
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Nikanor »

You have two options, NS:
a) Scumhunt
b) Die

Which would you prefer?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I would like to scumhunt, please. Death is a frightening option.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Nikanor »

Please tell me I'm not going to have to teach you how to scumhunt. I don't want to walk you through questions.
Are you going to scumhunt or not?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Of course I am. But tomorrow. I have to go now.

Silly boy, you don't have to teach me. I do know how to play....
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 am

Post by farside22 »

You just pointed something out. Was it scummy of me to do that? Was it town of me to do that? What's the point of asking me about it (which you didn't do, btw)? I'm obviously not going to claim day cop.
It was highly questionable comment in my view.
Are you being knitpicky for a reason? I did ask you WTH? It was a serious question. You dodged it and are now just asking questions about how I rate you. Are you looking for me to say OMG you are scummy for a reason?
I don't see you as pro-town as far as my read on you. I don't get if your trying to force people to call you scummy for a reason?

No, not over. But you should be looking at everyone objectively. Something one person does should affect your reads on another. If you think I'm town and that I did the same thing, how is it a scumtell for Locke and not a scumtell for me?
Let me look at this again. But I keep getting the impression you want me to call you scum based on your claim. I would rather wait and see on you first.
Why are you defending Locke so much?
This is soooo scummy. farside, a town player isn't afraid to share his town reads, because chances are good that the scum will figure it out based on voting history and stuff like that anyway. A scum player is afraid to share his town reads, because he doesn't want to narrow his mislynch options.
Plus, you already said you think I'm town earlier in this post.

I don't see a pro-town reason right now to list my town suspect. Do you? Why is it scummy from farside town? Just becuase I stopped seeing you as scummy doesn't mean I find you town. Your at best someone I wait to see on.
Why are you pushing me for my town views and not others?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Can we PLLEEEASE lynch NS already? My lord.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Nikanor »

farside wrote:It was highly questionable comment in my view.
Are you being knitpicky for a reason? I did ask you WTH? It was a serious question. You dodged it and are now just asking questions about how I rate you. Are you looking for me to say OMG you are scummy for a reason?
I don't see you as pro-town as far as my read on you. I don't get if your trying to force people to call you scummy for a reason?
How is it questionable? Is questionable supposed to be a code-word for scummy or something?
farside wrote:Let me look at this again. But I keep getting the impression you want me to call you scum based on your claim. I would rather wait and see on you first.
Why are you defending Locke so much?
What you think of me is actually pretty inconsequential, imo. It seems that you're holding Locke and I to a double standard, though, which I don't like because it looks to me as if you're picking on the easier lynch (Locke) and ignoring the harder lynch (me).
Did you end up looking at it again, btw?
farside wrote:I don't see a pro-town reason right now to list my town suspect. Do you? Why is it scummy from farside town? Just becuase I stopped seeing you as scummy doesn't mean I find you town. Your at best someone I wait to see on.
Why are you pushing me for my town views and not others?
I'm asking you for your town reads because I want to see what you think about others, and for future reference. I want to see if you'll contradict yourself.
Also, I'm pressuring you. I see scumminess about you, so I'm pressuring you. Is that difficult to understand?
SpyreX wrote:Can we PLLEEEASE lynch NS already? My lord.
No. I still have unfinished business with farside.
In fact,
Unvote.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:30 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Spyrex, 355 wrote:Who said anything about a case? When one makes no ripples because no stones are cast, well.
Me no comprende, senor.

(Yes, I know that's probably not correct Spanish, but it's a less dull way to say I don't understand.)
Nobody Special, 363 wrote:Of course I am. But tomorrow. I have to go now.

Silly boy, you don't have to teach me. I do know how to play....
-_-

I still like NS with five votes.

Unvote, Vote: Nobody Special
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Nik: That is bull. The easier lynch is NS. How is Locke an easier lynch?
Why do you avoid my questions?
Why would I want to lynch you? Is my case on Locke just about him picking on Muzz over Duck. It is also some meta, lurking and following. Did you miss all those points?

Why am I scummy?
As for town right now the only town read I have is Pama and DTM.
VI goes to NS who is the easy lynch.

scum suspects:
Spyrex
locke
muzz

g2g
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Parama »

ConfidAnon wrote:I still like NS with five votes.

Unvote, Vote: Nobody Special
Wow, I didn't think you could be more obvious.
If I weren't so certain on NS scum I'd be switching to you. You're shooting up my scumlist though.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:26 am

Post by farside22 »

@Nik: How is what you said about duck have anything to do with Locke ignoring Duck?
I just looked and you responde to the muzz case but feel more confident in duck. How is this similar to what Locke did?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Nikanor »

farside wrote:Nik: That is bull. The easier lynch is NS. How is Locke an easier lynch?
Going against the flow is a scum tactic for town cred, as well as WIFOM.
farside wrote:Why do you avoid my questions?
Do you expect me to answer this:
farside wrote:Are you being knitpicky for a reason?
I don't get if your trying to force people to call you scummy for a reason?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the term is 'building a strawman.'
farside wrote:@Nik: How is what you said about duck have anything to do with Locke ignoring Duck?
I just looked and you responde to the muzz case but feel more confident in duck. How is this similar to what Locke did?
I ignored what muzzz said at first. Locke did the same thing to duckduck. That's what I mean when I say you have double standards in regards to him and I.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Parama, 369 wrote:Wow, I didn't think you could be more obvious.
If I weren't so certain on NS scum I'd be switching to you. You're shooting up my scumlist though.
So voting someone that you think is scum makes me scummy?

I fail to see the logic there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Make up your mind then Nik. Am I going for the easy lynch or am I scum going against the flow?
Please answer the question you missed
How is Locke an easier lynch?
nik wrote:ect me if I'm wrong, but I believe the term is 'building a strawman.'
So far all your attacks on me are why didn't I call you out for the same thing that locke did and then saying I'm going for an easy lynch over trying to get you lynched. So yeah I see this as you trying to get me to say something negative about you.
nik wrote:I ignored what muzzz said at first. Locke did the same thing to duckduck. That's what I mean when I say you have double standards in regards to him and I.
I disagree. I don't see that.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Parama »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Parama, 369 wrote:Wow, I didn't think you could be more obvious.
So voting someone that you think is scum makes me scummy?

I fail to see the logic there.
You withheld your vote because you were afraid to put him at L-1, a fear which can't be justified as a townie. A quickhammer just means we have a good lynch tomorrow. Scum would be afraid to put someone at L-1 though (for some odd reason people think a L-1 vote holds more weight than a L-6 vote - fun fact, it doesn't!)
Plus the fact that you weren't adding to the conversation and you just came in as soon as you saw a good opportunity to jump on the wagon.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”