Pick Your Power 6: The Revival (Game Over!)

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 3472, I Am Innocent wrote:I still don't get the rationale.

The only chance he took was with the trackers, which there were only two and the chance they used them N2 or N3 on a universally town read player was small. For N3 def worth the risk of saving his teammate/forcing town to waste a lynch on him instead.

He had no reason to use his investigation before N3. He lucked into having it to save MC
He had EVERY reason to use it night 2, as I explained.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:28 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Game would have been so easy if we followed pies lynch list. U know the same pie that I supposedly killed last night over hebi despite her town read on me :roll:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:31 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3475, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3472, I Am Innocent wrote:I still don't get the rationale.

The only chance he took was with the trackers, which there were only two and the chance they used them N2 or N3 on a universally town read player was small. For N3 def worth the risk of saving his teammate/forcing town to waste a lynch on him instead.

He had no reason to use his investigation before N3. He lucked into having it to save MC
He had EVERY reason to use it night 2, as I explained.
So he could cop inno him, thus being an auto lynch himself once GI flipped later?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3466, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
UNLESS YOU BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING IS TRUE, THE LAST SCUM CANNOT BE VANILLA:

Spiffeh knew that Magua would target Muffin with his Echo (never claimed) on Night 2, and there for saved his ability to prevent a paranoid vig shot from hitting a player.
Spiffeh knew Muffin would use his Paranoid Vig that night, and not his
Claimed Self Doctor
which to my mind is an assumption I think scum made given the Role block on Muffin that night.
Spiffeh knew No one would track or watch him that night, so he could SAFELY CLAIM to have TARGETTED GREYICE. He would have had to have known this BEFORE the day started, because that would be when he made the decision to use his ability.
Spiffer knew MurderCat would botch his claim in such a way that would make him an attractive vig target.
Further, Spiffeh knew both his partners would be caught that day as confirmed scum, thus creating the NEED for him to protect them with an ability.

This is a series of unlikely events, at which if any ONE of them is untrue, Spiffeh would just use his cop ability that night, and he's the kicker.

Spiffeh was scum and he used his ability on scum.

Wanna bet what would happen if Pie hadn't watched pie?

Muffin flips town, the town gathers its pitchforks to lynch Grey!Scum....

Spiffeh: "I have a cop innocent on GreyICE!"

And you bet your ass they wouldn't risk that kind of plan with the chance of GreyICE being watched or Spiffeh being tracked and thus revealing two people.

One more piece of evidence: Spiffeh didn't post his cop until very late in the day. I wonder if perhaps he waited to see if there were any incriminating claims before choosing what he did, and once Pie posted her thing, he switched it up and claimed the guilty for town cred.

But most importantly, all this evidence points to just one thing:

Only someone with an ability can be scum.

Which means it can only be Hebi, Ceph or IAI.

And I know Hebi isn't scum based on how things have played this game.

So we lynch IAI and we probably just win.

That simple.
I take issue with this. Spiffeh didn't have to know all of those things -- all he had to do was not use his cop ability as claimed, which who knows whether or not he might have done that or why. He also didn't claim it until the watcher was out -- so he was only betting that he had not been tracked on night 2, which seems well within reason.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:32 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Just on the off chance somebody watched GI or tracked spiffeh lol.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:39 am

In post 3478, Cephrir wrote:

Spiffeh knew that Magua would target Muffin with his Echo (never claimed) on Night 2, and there for saved his ability to prevent a paranoid vig shot from hitting a player.
Claimed Self Doctor
which to my mind is an assumption I think scum made given the Role block on Muffin that night.
Spiffeh knew No one would track or watch him that night, so he could SAFELY CLAIM to have TARGETTED GREYICE. He would have had to have known this BEFORE the day started, because that would be when he made the decision to use his ability.
Spiffer knew MurderCat would botch his claim in such a way that would make him an attractive vig target.
Further, Spiffeh knew both his partners would be caught that day as confirmed scum, thus creating the NEED for him to protect them with an ability.

This is a series of unlikely events, at which if any ONE of them is untrue, Spiffeh would just use his cop ability that night, and he's the kicker.

And you bet your ass they wouldn't risk that kind of plan with the chance of GreyICE being watched or Spiffeh being tracked and thus revealing two people.

One more piece of evidence: Spiffeh didn't post his cop until very late in the day. I wonder if perhaps he waited to see if there were any incriminating claims before choosing what he did, and once Pie posted her thing, he switched it up and claimed the guilty for town cred.

That simple.
I take issue with this. Spiffeh didn't have to know all of those things -- all he had to do was not use his cop ability as claimed, which who knows whether or not he might have done that or why. He also didn't claim it until the watcher was out -- so he was only betting that he had not been tracked on night 2, which seems well within reason.
Then ask yourself this: If he DIDN'T USE IT THAT NIGHT, WHY WOULD HE CLAIM A GUILTY ON GREYICE (effectively pointless) instead of waiting for a time at which he was in more danger and could use it to fake a guilty OR clear his last partner?

The train of logic makes no fucking sense, and the idea that he lucked into whatever the fuck you are claiming happened, is beyond the realm of how a player like Spiffeh would play in almost all circumstances.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

Mm, true
Bartleby the Scrivener
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:51 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3481, Cephrir wrote:Mm, true
Yhis argumebt is what lld has been saying in thread all day, in neighborhood, and its why I want to vote iai a lot.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm worried because I've thought he was town all game and if he is then I guess we're going to lynch me next and lose.
Bartleby the Scrivener
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:57 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3483, Cephrir wrote:I'm worried because I've thought he was town all game and if he is then I guess we're going to lynch me next and lose.
Its a decent worry.

Specially since aristophanes and myself are the onlly 100% townreads I have atm.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by implosion »

Vote Count 7.2

I Am Innocent (2): Lady Lambdadelta, Katsuki
Katsuki (1): I Am Innocent

Not Voting (3): Aristophanes, Cephrir, hebichan

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on July 31 at 2:00 PM PST, in (expired on 2016-07-31 17:00:00).
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3480, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Claimed Self Doctor

That simple.
Then ask yourself this: If he DIDN'T USE IT THAT NIGHT, WHY WOULD HE CLAIM A GUILTY ON GREYICE (effectively pointless) instead of waiting for a time at which he was in more danger and could use it to fake a guilty OR clear his last partner?

The train of logic makes no fucking sense, and the idea that he lucked into whatever the fuck you are claiming happened, is beyond the realm of how a player like Spiffeh would play in almost all circumstances.
Spiffeh day 6 "I got a inno on so and so N5"

Town "ummm why did you wait so long to use it"

Spiffeh "ummmmm I don't know"

Town "n2 would have been a good time you know to figure out that whole GI muffin debate...u must be lying scum"
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Nobody has still answered the key 2 questions

Why if I'm MCs teammate did he not claim auction cop

Why if I'm the last scum did I kill pie instead of hebi

Neither add up to me being scum.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:04 pm

In post 3486, I Am Innocent wrote:

Claimed Self Doctor

That simple.

Town "n2 would have been a good time you know to figure out that whole GI muffin debate...u must be lying scum"
so what you're saying is that he would have used it night 2 for town cred, right?

Because that would have been his thought process, right?

So he would have actually used it, because he couldn't have known to save it?

It's one or the other you don't get both.

He either used it with the plan to use it, or he didn't use it so he could save it.

You can't use the argument there both ways, lmfao.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3483, Cephrir wrote:I'm worried because I've thought he was town all game and if he is then I guess we're going to lynch me next and lose.
If after my town flip people ignore both pie and me and vote someone other than LLD or kats I will auto vote those town players D1 of every game I ever play with them from now til eternity.

And if they try to avoid me I'll create alts just to haunt them...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:05 pm

In post 3487, I Am Innocent wrote:Nobody has still answered the key 2 questions

Why if I'm MCs teammate did he not claim auction cop

Why if I'm the last scum did I kill pie instead of hebi

Neither add up to me being scum.
1) Why didn't he claim ACTUAL cop, and have Spiffeh jsut claim to be yet another person who bid 100 on something. It's clear at this point MC shagged his claim and so your argument here is invalid.

2) Probably so you could make this exact argument? Pie was super obvious town was never being mislynched, so like, this whole idea is pure WIFOM.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3488, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3486, I Am Innocent wrote:

Claimed Self Doctor

That simple.

so what you're saying is that he would have used it night 2 for town cred, right?

Because that would have been his thought process, right?

So he would have actually used it, because he couldn't have known to save it?

It's one or the other you don't get both.

He either used it with the plan to use it, or he didn't use it so he could save it.

You can't use the argument there both ways, lmfao.
No what I'm saying is D3 when his mate got caught with his pants down he them used that as an opportunity to claim he used it.

There is a difference between claiming to use something and actually using it.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:09 pm

What you are trying to argue still just doesn't make sense fro order of events.

But you already know that.

Ari, Hebi, can we please just lynch this fuck? I'm getting tired of explaining the SAME FUCKING LOGIC over and over again to someone who is clearly scum and just trying to subvert it with any lie they can find.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3009, Spiffeh wrote:I wanted to save it as long as I could and avoid the probable roleblocks that would be used N1 by scum

Then the GI/Muffin thing happened all of Day 2 and I was over it so copped GI to put an end to it
Except that doesn't go very well with his posts at the end of the day...he hinted at finding muffin scum and GI town.

In post 2154, Spiffeh wrote:Less than a day before deadline is not the time to start a vanity wagon

This is likely the last time I will be on before deadline so people have about a half hour to make random a viable wagon again

If that doesn't happen I'm switching to Muffin to ensure a lynch
In post 2159, Spiffeh wrote:I am more confident that Grey is town
In post 2155, Spiffeh wrote:I agree that IAI's switch to GI is really shitty but there is no time to push that lynch through
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Hey LLD do you usually use a cop on someone you find town or scum lol.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:17 pm

In post 3494, I Am Innocent wrote:Hey LLD do you usually use a cop on someone you find town or scum lol.
Irrelevant, he was scum so I assume he'd use his cop however he could best do so to generate town cred.

Which is to target GI and see what the day unfolds, imo

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

2155 is esp great...scum spiffeh trying to kill scum IAIs town cred from hopping on 5 power scum mate GI

This wagon on me is a joke lol
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3495, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3494, I Am Innocent wrote:Hey LLD do you usually use a cop on someone you find town or scum lol.
Irrelevant, he was scum so I assume he'd use his cop however he could best do so to generate town cred.

Which is to target GI and see what the day unfolds, imo
Oh no but there was a master plan or so you say
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:20 pm

This is a waste of time you're not actually reading what I'm saying and I can't expect you to respond reasonably because you're just scum here so someone, please, come lynch this fuck with me.

PLEASE.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3498, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This is a waste of time you're not actually reading what I'm saying and I can't expect you to respond reasonably because you're just scum here so someone, please, come lynch this fuck with me.

PLEASE.
Guys we have 1 mislynch left.

I guarantee if u lynch kats and LLD (the latter if kats is town), we win.

You don't and we lose I'll point you back to this post over and over again.

And I'll point you to pies last post, remember the girl responsible for 3 scum lynches this game.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”