War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

firestarter, post 3471, please respond
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm just spitballing here, but you'd think if the scum had a role with a specific name such as "belial" or "lucifer" with a boatload of hp, they'd expect the town to have something to counteract that, and would have been hunting for it.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:21 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:i'm just spitballing here, but you'd think if the scum had a role with a specific name such as "belial" or "lucifer" with a boatload of hp, they'd expect the town to have something to counteract that, and would have been hunting for it.
Why youjd scum need to have a symet role? You áre just a fallén serap
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i'm just spitballing here, but you'd think if the scum had a role with a specific name such as "belial" or "lucifer" with a boatload of hp, they'd expect the town to have something to counteract that, and would have been hunting for it.
Why youjd scum need to have a symet role? You áre just a fallén serap
well firestarter is fueling the witch hunt on me with his proposal that i am some kind of evil twin to q21's role. i am indeed just a seraph. not fallen.
soi soi soi

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:25 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Nuwen wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i'm thinking i should just engage in a hurt war with nuwen that nobody else participates in. that way, whichever of us survives is low enough on hp for the town to murder in short order if its necessary.
Or put me within easy rage range if you flip first and turn up scum? This really sounds like a ploy to pump out as much damage as possible before dying.
this. Rolf needs to die asap. S21 needs to kil him now
hey protecting nuwen and trying to direct q21's damage all in one, nice.
whats wrong whit tiat?
Call me Tajo.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Firestarter »

roflcopter wrote:i'm just spitballing here, but you'd think if the scum had a role with a specific name such as "belial" or "lucifer" with a boatload of hp,
they'd expect the town to have something to counteract that, and would have been hunting for it.
Let me spitball back....

We had a Metatron, I think its fairly plausible to say that once the Metatron was in game and alive, that Michael could not be found.

Was the Metatron simply gaurding the fact WE had an arcangel??
I think it may have been.

BTW, Rofl... YOU ARE SCUM!!!!!!

Check out the bolded part of the quote above.
Scum can Hunt????

Q21... Please, if You can, Reduce this ScumBag to a pile of ash
('') (':') ('')
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

yes, dillweed, scum do in fact power role hunt, its an important part of the skillset one must develop as a mafia player

all faith in firestarter is gone as he also tries to direct q21

what happens to this game when q burns all his zeal killing me, revealing dead loyal seraph and living nuwen with nearly full hp? hmm?
soi soi soi

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:30 am

Post by q21 »

Firestarter, I thought very carefully about everything you posted last page the moment I got my Role PM. If I have a true opposite then I doubt its rofl since I can't do extra in thread damage.

Tajo, I don't have enough ZP to kill off either seraph at the moment. I'm more inclined to see one die and then help the other die
REALLY QUICKLY
if its required.

ROFL, if you are going to do as I say, hurt Fonz. The word 'insidious' springs to mind every time I see his name lately.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

q21 wrote:ROFL, if you are going to do as I say, hurt Fonz. The word 'insidious' springs to mind every time I see his name lately.
you got it boss. when my charge time is up, fonzie gets a beating.
soi soi soi

Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Firestarter »

q21 wrote:Firestarter, I thought very carefully about everything you posted last page the moment I got my Role PM. If I have a true opposite then I doubt its rofl since I can't do extra in thread damage.
When I said opposite, I meant someone just as powerful as Michael...
Not exactly as powerful as Michael.

Also this...the 2nd post of the game by The Almighty...
God wrote:
First Damage Tally of the First Æon:

Michael has taken 3 damage.
Gabriel has taken 2 damage.
Azrael and Belial have both taken 1 damage each.

Metatron, Lucifer, and Vassago are all undamaged.
Metatron has been mentioned, Michael has been mentioned.
Im betting my loyally winged ass that one of those other names are in this game.

Q, Im merely putting out my thoughts here, I get very very excitable when I spot something wrong... Im as sure as I can be that we have at least 1 more surprise, in that at least 1 player on the scum team is a special character/role.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:49 am

Post by q21 »

I can agree with that, see my comment to tajo re: the Seraphs, though. I'm not rage burning either until the other is dead and their flip proves I need to. Because if the flip is scum and I still have my ZP, then the other Seraph and I make a loyal pair that should be almost unbeatable.

It seems rofl is going down first, somehow I feel that that's wrong. If nuwen were town I'd expect at least one of the scum to be pushing for her lynch over rofl's... and he out of character killing of obvtown walt makes me more nervous than rofl's continuous rage.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Firestarter »

Vassago
, in demonology, is a mighty Prince of Hell (see Hierarchy of demons), ruling over twenty-six legions of demons. He can be persuaded to tell the magician of events past and future,
can discover hidden and lost things
, and has a "good" nature.
If we do have a scum special character, it may well be Vassago.
"He can discover hidden things," really interests me, it points to a scum player than being able to watch/hunt/track a town player.

One other thing that I seen is that Vassago is the Prince of Hell, and Michael is a Chief Prince of Heaven.

I know this doesn't contribute alot to this particular game, but it may open up possibilities that the Scum do have someone with Ophanic powers.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Firestarter »

q21 wrote:If nuwen were town I'd expect at least one of the scum to be pushing for her lynch over rofl's... and he out of character killing of obvtown walt makes me more nervous than rofl's continuous rage.
This I agree it.

Rofl's play however is more of a kindred spirit, free of a collective's shackles.
Rebellious...

Thats how I feel right now..
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:55 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Now that we're thinking outside the box, perhaps roflcopter is some sort of Survivor/SK-Seraph. Maybe he has points that he can use, too, like the Zeal Points? That Nuwen/copter dichotomy might be a false one, if copter was an evil Seraph with an individualistic win condition. Maybe neither has buddies, because one is town, and the other a Survivor/SK.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Now that we're thinking outside the box, perhaps roflcopter is some sort of Survivor/SK-Seraph. Maybe he has points that he can use, too, like the Zeal Points? That Nuwen/copter dichotomy might be a false one, if copter was an evil Seraph with an individualistic win condition. Maybe neither has buddies, because one is town, and the other a Survivor/SK.
thats more than a little ridiculous
soi soi soi

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 am

Post by q21 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Now that we're thinking outside the box, perhaps roflcopter is some sort of Survivor/SK-Seraph. Maybe he has points that he can use, too, like the Zeal Points? That Nuwen/copter dichotomy might be a false one, if copter was an evil Seraph with an individualistic win condition. Maybe neither has buddies, because one is town, and the other a Survivor/SK.
While this changes the exact nature of the problem, it doesn't change the problem facing the town.

A town flip on one condemns the other. A not town flip (scum, sk, survivor) pretty much confirms the other.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:01 am

roflcopter wrote:thats more than a little ridiculous
I take this to mean I'm correct.

@ q21. True. But it might explain some patterns we see.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

dgb, in this game, a survivor win condition is even more impossibly hard than in a normal game. same goes for sk, to a lesser extent. there is also zero flavor reason (in a game that is heavily tied to flavor) for an sk to exist. this is loyal vs. fallen angels.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

say nuwen, would you agree to having your blade directed by q21?
soi soi soi

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

DGB is talking crack.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

abr is trying to connect himself to me
soi soi soi

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 am

You flatter yourself.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:27 am

roflcopter wrote: this is loyal vs. fallen angels.
So? A fallen angel that's not part of a main group of fallen angels would be equivalent to a SK. no?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:29 am

dgb, even if copter was a SK, what would you have the town do?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:30 am

Post by populartajo »

Giusep is scum. Ny ball is hurt
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”