Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Katsuki »

*scum QT?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Mina »

In post 3353, notscience wrote:I actually was starting to worry it was DBK 2.0

But what really tripped me up was Nacho's stance on her

Because I was basing it on who made more sense as a scumteam

Mala/Mina or Ghato/Amper

And i'm really pissed I unvoted nacho
Yeah, like I said, they did a great job sowing false connections. I really didn't consider Ghatokaca-Malakittens as much as I should have on the final day. Osseus and Ghatokaca's crossbussing on D2 was also sneaky. (I can't believe I actually guessed right about that on D1, though! Normally, my crackpot partnership theories are garbage.) And Nacho had also linked me to Ampersand on D1 (and didn't interact much with them in the neighbourhood) a la Osseus, which made me even more suspicious of a link between them.

I really wish I'd told notscience to hold off hammering (because I'd disliked Nacho's posts and was also wavering on Ampersand), but I can't blame him when I might have wound up making the same mistake.

Stuff I didn't get a chance to say in the game thread before the hammer:

Even leaving aside some really town posts from notscience, he and Malakittens were obviously not partnered from how she kept appealing to him today. My reasons for the whole "who do you think I'll vote?" gambit is that I liked notscience's thing about it coming down to me and my neighbour buddies, because scum-him wouldn't want to set up a dichotomy he would obviously lose. (I also liked Mala pushing the same thing, but of course, she was playing the long game.) I stayed quiet to see how people acted when they
thought
they knew where I was leaning; also, if I gave away that I found notscience townish and Ampersand scummy, I was afraid Ghatokaca would immediately copy the correct opinions and be all, "Yes, I saw it
all along
!" But I was gleefully laughing at how obvscum Ghato and Ampersand (._.) were for trying to wheedle me into suspecting notscience.

I'd thought the way CES kept making little digs at notscience (and attributing some stuff to Mala that I didn't think had scum motivation ._.) looked super shady (like, I was tempted to instavote Ampersand after notsci made that really genuine post and his reaction was that it didn't sound like something a townie would say in LYLO). Ghatokaca was also doing the same thing as well as some other scummy stuff, but that only made me more confident it was Ampersand-Ghatokaca. :( I should have stuck with "Ampersand is town" x 100, but Mala and Ghato also had some townish stuff that made me take everyone's towntells with grains of salt.

One thing that did bug me about Malakittens (aside from set-up speculation and how many of her posts were excuses for her absence or spiels about other games) was that her long blurb about scum not knowing if they were going to win the game sounded a bit too much like her personal experience. And her going from "it's Ghato-Amper" to "this game is hard :(" rang a bell, although by then it was too late. But I mostly ate up her LYLO posts, because she was pointing out some solid stuff about Ghato and Amper, and also kissed up to me well. :oops: And I actually thought scum-her wouldn't have been confused by the non-consecutive claim and why Toasty died last night, so it read like a townslip if anything. But I think I'm just bad at reading players like Malakittens (please pretend my white-knighting of her D1 never happened).

Also, I've vowed that this will be the last time I play Mafia for awhile. This game had a
really
toxic effect on my emotions. Right now, I'm a bit disappointed we lost after so much effort, and thinking of what I could have done differently (I feel like I should have reread the early game more rather than focus so much on LYLO play), but I'm not
devastated
. But when the outcome was still up in the air today, I was a complete wreck. It also compounded some RL stress, to the point where I was actually tempted to replace out at points for the sake of my sanity.

It sucks, because I love Mafia in
theory
--when I was so sure it was Ampersand-Ghatokaca the past week, I had such an adrenaline rush over the thrill of having solved the game. But I'm never as awesome in practice as I am in my imagination--I'm ineffectual with my opinions, and when I AM unusually confident, I tend to be wrong (since it's usually me getting carried away with my emotions). It's frustrating that I win more as town in games like The Reckoning where I have zero effect on the game,.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3346, Faraday wrote:Huh. Well. Never expected the JOAT to get lynched when reviewing this setup <_<

Scum probably deserved this, I think. The end of Day 1 was the crucial point, or at least crucial to scum not losing it.
mebbe you should have included that the joat wouldn't lie about their role

but I totally get why bro did what he did.

can some1 now explain to me how me agreeing with chamber that he is smarter than me and a better mafia player somehow is the same as a personal attack COS I AM STILL INTERESTED
whew!
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Mina »

(I almost feel as though I was looking for affirmation that Mala was town, because I'd "solved things" and didn't want to reevaluate.)

Anyway, great game, all! Thanks to Tammy for running it so smoothly, and congratulations to the scumteam--you deserved it. I don't know if "enjoy" is the right word for it, but this was a great player group with a fun atmosphere, even if the page count killed some of my motivation for endgame rereading.

My great LYLO regret is never writing my own poetry to one-up F-16's.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by notscience »

I'm sorry I kinda overreacted earlier Mina

You really weren't that out of line v.v
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3377, pirate mollie wrote:mebbe you should have included that the joat wouldn't lie about their role
Claiming JOAT wouldn't have not gotten me lynched, though.

I had a vig shot. That wasn't a lie.

I just didn't mention the track or commute.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3376, Mina wrote:I feel like I should have reread the early game more rather than focus so much on LYLO play
Day 1 is by far the most important day in most games.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Okay, so I am happy to post the scum QT if the other scum players are okay with it.

I had a lot of fun in this game mostly due to hydra'ing with Nacho. Nacho was an amazing hydra partner and Malakittens, T-Bone, and UT were awesome scumbuddies so it was a rare time that I had fun playing scum. I rarely, rarely ever have fun as scum and even here, I feel really bad about manipulating people into thinking I was town so I echo Malakittens's sentiments there. I sort of felt bad that Cabd and Penguin were excited when I had the same reads as them as well. I hope that happens in future games when we are all town. And every time Mina thought a post of mine looked townish, I felt a twinge of guilt because I was hoping my analytical playstyle would resonate at some level. Speaking of which, Mina I hope none of the stress in this game was because of any of the scum's play and I hope I didn't cause those toxic emotions that you referred to. I'll be sad to see you not play and you haven't even seen my towngame! Bert did a fantastic job of pegging me dead-to-rights. It was lucky Mollie's confidence in reading Nacho was shot enough that she pulled Bert back. And when Mina called us/Mala scumteam, it felt like a giant stone fell into the pit of my stomach. We were also so, so lucky BRO somehow got lynched D1 because his reads would have screwed us badly. Town were incredible and I felt it was super-close.

I took a quick look at the dead thread and I disagree that both factions were playing badly. In fact, I thought most players both town and scum played very well. I was quite impressed by how well Malakittens was a foil to us during the day and put herself in a position where it didn't even matter if we were lynched in 5P LYLO because she would have snatched the win in 3P and Nacho for being so widely townread that everyone was convinced this was his towngame. Dodging so many lynches was pretty awesome but I can see why it would be frustrating for the town. Also, the last time I played with CES, he had me horribly pegged based on my interactions with my scumbuddies and I was walking on eggshells playing specifically so that I wouldn't trip the same things he caught me off of last time. It wasn't easy getting Ampersand to townread us and that was one of the reasons I didn't actually push Ossy but laid down and let them push us because I knew that if I bussed, CES would know that I was bussing and go after us next.

Thanks for the game Tammy! I enjoyed the flavor and the design and the timely votecounts.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Mina »

notscience: <3

F-16: don't worry about it. :) Most of the "toxic emotions" was RL stuff and pressure I'd put on myself. And also, I react badly to being suspected. By the way, when you made that "please don't be scum" post, my first reaction was, "Awww, that's so townie!" But then it occurred to me that it was actually more likely to come from scum who felt guilty about pushing me as a mislynch when I was clearly reacting to it emotionally. Three cheers for being so crazy that no one wants to go anywhere near lynching me! You guys did an excellent job and faked a lot of classic by-the-book town tells. Thanks for the kind words, but please don't encourage me. I just might do it and hate myself.

BRO: I'd kind of wanted to bitch at you postgame for not claiming so that Mala would know your roles were compatible (and also maybe for giving Ampersand cover to fakeclaim a protective role), but obviously, that doesn't apply anymore. :P Still, knowing your other abilities would've helped evaluate Ampersand. (Frankly, though, I might have outguessed the "commute"--town had a LOT of power.) Malakittens' counterclaim was a REALLY bold move for scum (and well played to her for risking it!).

I did reread chunks of D1, but frankly, I think Malakittens had a more solid D1 than notscience or Ampersand did. Her posts had sort of a fluffy fillery tone I disliked (and I did give her a second look because of your case), but I wrote off too much of that as her playstyle. I was planning to do more rereading tomorrow, though.

Also, I have a confession to make. I...uh...actually caught that you were softclaiming a PR on D1. That's part of why I held off my vote so long. I was second-guessing the two wagons that were actually on scum, but then agonized over whether to vote you because of all the threats to vig people (particularly since you dropped five zillion BP hints as a BP in
Anything Goes
). Finally, I figured you might have been faking it to dissuade attacks on you and voted you...which was why I freaked out when your response was to softclaim
harder
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Mina »

And gah, it's sad how differently the game would've gone if we'd lynched Ghatokaca D1 (actually, lynching Ghato over Osseus D2 would have worked out better, too). Oh, well. Hindsight.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 3383, Mina wrote:please don't encourage me. I just might do it and hate myself.
I am taking this as a subtle hint that you want to be encouraged!
In post 3381, BROseidon wrote:Day 1 is by far the most important day in most games.
So much this. If scum got lynched D1, then scum would have been fucked. This is especially true when town all have varying reads and scum can kill the players that are right.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by BROseidon »

I would say scum-me would never fakeclaim a confirmable role like that, but I totally did in Attack on Titan (faked having a vig shot to fake getting role blocked).

Yeah, Mala's CC was really bold, but people weren't going to hold her to it. She had a metric fuckton of towncred at the end of day 1, despite me trying to constantly attack it b/c of how obvscum I thought she was (every point I made re: the response to the Hanzo vote and Mala's overreaction was right!). When a slot has people town reading it really hard, you can do pretty brazen shit and have inertia keep the slot safe (AP did this in NY165 getting the super-doc lynched b/c of how town read the slot he replaced into was).

pedit: had Toasty been around, he'd have hammered you guys, and then my vig on Mala would have landed night 1. Game would have been unwinnable for you guys at that point (I'd get to troll around, and you'd have only 1 mislynch b/c of my track shot).
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 3386, BROseidon wrote:pedit: had Toasty been around, he'd have hammered you guys, and then my vig on Mala would have landed night 1. Game would have been unwinnable for you guys at that point (I'd get to troll around, and you'd have only 1 mislynch b/c of my track shot).
Truth. Seriously my biggest regret the whole game. That is part of why I hammered Medea as well. I was like...my day one reads have been right before and maybe I've been straying from the path too much. But I thought ghato-medea would be scum together, and I think that was my biggest flaw.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Also HUGE props to ghato for surviving that long after having tons of suspicion the first day (and really the entire game)
*applause*
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 3373, BROseidon wrote:The Hanzo/Aronis lynch was the one that cost town the game. That lynch shouldn't have ever happened; that slot was the most obvtown slot in the game other than chamber.
Hey! I was confirmed :P

Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:08 am

Post by Mina »

Wow. Now that I have no games to post in and beat myself up over, I actually feel like I'm going through Mafia withdrawal. What do I do with my free time now? Go
outside
???
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:14 am

Post by T-Bone »

Go sign up for another game...or replace into the myriad of games that need replacements DUH
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I have a game that needs a replacement

And I also have a game in signups

>_>

<_<

have I mentioned how awesome you are Mina?
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Mina »

NO

NO MORE MAFIA FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS

DON'T EVEN TRY
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

is that a new haircut? it looks great!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

Role PMs:

I feel like I could have done a better job making them a bit clearer, but...

Spoiler: Mafia

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, Osseus pseudotripodis. You are the
Wizard
. You were a traveling salesman who had an affair with Elphaba’s mother, and ended up having a green child. You’re not a very nice guy even though you’re
wonderful
. You’ve taken away the Animal’s right to speech, you pretend to have magical powers you don’t have, and you’re fine with having people commit murder to make sure you stay in power.

You have the following abilities:

You are a member of the
mafia
. Your partners are
Dorothy Gale (Malakittens)
and
Madame Morrible (Ghakotaca)
. You may talk with your fellow evil partners in this qt at night. Each night, you and your partners can target one player to kill. You must designate which of you will commit the kill. As long as nothing interferes, your target will die.

Unfortunately, the man behind the machine has no other abilities besides conspiring to murder the good people of Oz. Feel free to sing and dance though!

You know that the names Brother Frexspar the Godly, and Chistery are guaranteed to not be in the game.

Win Condition
: You win when your faction makes up more than 50% of the votes, and nothing can prevent this from changing.

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, Ghatokaca. You are
Madame Morrible
. You are the headmistress of Shiz. You don’t believe in Animal rights and work closely with The Wizard. You also brought Dorothy Gale to Oz. You have magical powers and are also responsible for the death of Nessarose. You don’t feel bad about it though because you are evil.

You are a member of the
mafia
. Your partners are
Dorothy Gale (Malakittens)
and
The Wizard (osseus pseudotropis)
. You may talk with your fellow evil partners in this qt at night. Each night, you and your partners can target one player to kill. You must designate which of you will commit the kill. As long as nothing interferes, your target will die.

The Wizard and I
– You have a Tik-Tok machine man named Grommetik that can do things for you. On two nights, you may target one player, and unless anything interferes that person will be unable to commit or receive night actions.

You know that the names Brother Frexspar the Godly, and Chistery are guaranteed to not be in the game.

Win Condition
: You win when your faction makes up more than 50% of the votes, and nothing can prevent this from changing.

Please confirm via pm.

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, Malakittens! You are
Dorothy Gale
. You were brought to Oz and with your little dog you hunt down the Wicked Witch of the West. Too bad she’s not wicked, but you are!

You are a member of the
mafia
. Your partners are
Madame Morrible (Ghakotaca)
and
The Wizard (osseus pseudotripodis)

March of the Witch Hunters
: During one day phase, you may target one other player using the phrase
Throw Water On “player”
. During that day phase only votes on you and your target will count.

Win Condition

Please confirm via pm.

Spoiler: Town

Welcome to
Wicked Mafia
, Medea the Alien! You are
Glinda
, the good. Oh and hey you actually are good. When you first got to Shiz you weren’t sure what you were feeling for your new roommate Elphaba Thropp. Well, you did, it was loathing. And the feeling was mutual. I mean you are blond. But you guys ended up becoming best friends. You are aligned with
Oz

Popular
: That’s right you’re popular. Every body loves you. People want to take you to dances and hang on your every word. You also like to take people under your wing for makeover projects. Because you are so popular, you can choose to add people to your inner circle to talk away from the game thread. Once each night phase you can choose to target another player, and as long as nothing interferes, you will be able to talk with them in a qt.

Win Condition
: You win when all threats to
Oz
have been eliminated and at least one Oz-aligned player remains alive.

Please confirm via pm.

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, ToastyToast! You are
Fiyero
. Glinda might have caught your eye in the beginning, but by the end you realized you preferred things green! You are quite different in the musical than you are in the book, but at least you get spared in the musical by going Crow! You are aligned with
Oz

Dancing Through Life
: In the musical you’re a bit of a layabout. You are carefree and think that things really shouldn’t be examined too deeply. Life is more painless that way. It’s probably more painless if no one else has to examine you too deeply either. Once each night you may target another player, and as long as nothing interferes, that player will be informed that you are aligned with
Oz

Win Condition
Oz

Please confirm via pm.

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, Broseidon! You are
Elphaba Thropp
, the Wicked Witch. Though you’re really not wicked; you’re just green. When you were a child you had a strange aversion to water. The musical thinks that’s silly. Is it? You are aligned with
Oz

Witch of all Trades
: You have the following one-shot abilities:

Defying Gravity
– You think you can fly. On one night you can choose to fly away on your broom. No night actions will affect you this night.

No Good Deed
– You really do try to do good, but sometimes things go a little awry. On one night, you can choose to target someone else with a kill. As long as nothing interferes, that person will die. Good luck!

One Short Day
– The Wizard invited you to the emerald city! Aren’t you lucky? On one night you can choose to target someone, and as long as nothing interferes, you will see where they go that night. Maybe they’re going to the Emerald City too!

Win Condition
Oz

Please confirm via pm.

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, Ampersand! You are
Doctor Dillamond
. You are a Goat, and you can talk, which is really awesome except when you’re living in a time when the Wizard is putting an end to Animal rights and taking away your ability to speak. You teach history though and Elphaba Thropp takes a particular liking to you! You are aligned with
Oz

Something Bad
: Something baaaad is definitely happening in Oz. It’s a good thing you’re a doctor! Each night you may target another player, and unless anything interferes, that player will be protected from a kill that night. You may not protect the same player two nights in a row.

Win Condition
Oz

Please confirm via pm.

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, Chamber! You are
Melena Thropp
. You are the mother of both Elphaba and Nessarose Thropp. You weren’t really all that faithful to your husband. You also have a son named Shell, but the musical pretends he doesn’t exist. You are aligned with
Oz

A Sentimental Man
– Maybe if you wouldn’t have just trusted the traveling salesman, you would have realized that there was a little something more to him and might not have given birth to a green child. On one night you can target a player to investigate, and as long as nothing interferes and they have a non-ensemble role (personable ability), you will learn what role they have.

Win Condition
Oz

Please confirm via pm.

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, Mina! You are
Boq
. You would really really love to date Glinda, but unfortunately she doesn’t pay you much attention and can’t even get your name right. It’s nice you decided to date Nessa. It’s unfortunate you ended up losing your heart and becoming the tin man though! You are aligned with
Oz

As a member of the ensemble you have no special abilities. You may sing and dance, and you can always vote!

Win Condition
Oz

Please confirm via pm

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, notscience! You are
Nessarose Thropp
. Your older sister, Elphaba Thropp, was born green and this so disturbed your mother that she took a special tonic in hopes that you wouldn’t be green. You weren’t, but you were born with no arms. When you ruled Munchkinland, you were rather cruel and controlled your people through sorcery. You’d think that would make you evil, but you’re not, at least not here. You are aligned with
Oz

As a member of the ensemble you have no special abilities. You may sing and dance, and you can always vote!

Win Condition
Oz
have been eliminated and at least one Oz-aligned player remains alive

Please confirm via pm.

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, Bazinga! You are
Liir
. You are almost definitely Elphaba’s son with Fiyero, but you don’t make it into the musical. You’re not green though, so that’s something! Though since your daughter is green and your mother too, you should like the color. You are aligned with
Oz

Win Condition
Oz

Please confirm via pm.

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, Zdenek. You are
The Midwife
. You help deliver Elphaba Thropp! That’s pretty much all you do. You are aligned with
Oz

Win Condition
Oz

Please confirm via pm.

Welcome to
Wicked
Mafia, hanzo_5! You are
Nanny
. You don’t get a name or a place in the musical, but you are the nanny to the Thropp children. Lucky you! You are aligned with
Oz.

Win Condition
Oz

Please confirm via pm.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Mina »

Nacho, you're a dick. :(
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Mina »

In post 3396, Mina wrote:I read the scum QT, and Nacho, you're a dick. :(
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Mina »

...uh, that was supposed to be me editing the last post, not quoting it. Please ignore me. :oops:
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Mina »

(And I'll also clarify that the "dick" comment was meant jokingly, in case it didn't come across from the tone, while I'm busy mangling posting in this thread.)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”